Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am

That sounds good to me.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:54 am

Also think about the railroad spikes (spell) after she gets the apartment (and she will).

Click here to read and order http://www.luckymojo.com/railroadspike.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

IamBlessed3

Unread post by IamBlessed3 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm

Thank you. I don't know if I could do that spell because the people actually live in the house as well since it's a duplex. I made a sugar jar for the realtor, but I didn't have the landlords names so I'm not sure what to put for that. Do I put the apartment address then my friend's name over the landlords until I get it? I want to add it to the existing sugar jar.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:37 pm

IamBlessed3 --

You can add things to a sugar jar as you go.
catherine yronwode

Juliaaaco

Unread post by Juliaaaco » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:53 am

Hi, I have a question, I did a jar myself while I wait for my order but when I was about to shake it it spill some of the contents, i guess the lid is not secure enough, I also lit a tea light candle and left it for about 20 minutes inside mi closet but when I opened the door to put it next to my bed it went off. Should I redo the spell? Do I dispose that jar? Or how can I fix the lid so it doesn’t spill the contents? Thanks in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:25 am

Hello Juliaaaco,

I don't think you need to dispose of the jar, you just need to get more skilled at working with it. That jar lid would have to be really the wrong size for the jar if sugar or honey is escaping; are you using the correct size lid? And if the tea light went out just light a new one; don't try to relight the one that died.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Juliaaaco

Unread post by Juliaaaco » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:22 am

Hi sister jean, I changed jars, I know some are against it but I read that if my intentions are good then there shouldn’t be a problem, I prayed over both jars and poured the contents on the new one, I also prayed over the new jar and said my intentions out loud. Hopefully I didn’t mess up with my spell. I felt calm and relaxed while doing it. Thanks for your quick response

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Hey everyone I currently have a love honey jar on my target but once him and I are back together I want to focus of things leading to marriage and want to create a honey jar petitioning for marriage. I’m going to be making large lucky mojo order including marriage Oil and deers tongue and spikenard for marriage and I was wondering what other herbs would be good for a proposal of marriage/turning a relationship into marriage. Thank you :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:57 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

Go to this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html, and scroll down to "marriage."

Take care.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:09 pm

Hi,

I did a honey jar spell a week ago and two days ago I lit a candle on top it but since the wick was buried I lit it putting matches inside (the candle was in a clay pot), about half an hour later I noticed the flames were getting really big and I was afraid it was gonna caught fire or explode or something so I threw water on it and it created a HUGE flame shaped like a mushroom that reached the ceiling. Seriously, I almost lit my house on fire and died lol. Literally a few hours later, my boyfriend who I was doing the honey jar on tells me it’s over, he doesn’t want to be with me anymore, he doesn’t care about me, etc. It’s completely out of character and he wasn’t acting like that a few days before. Did I do something by setting the candle on top of the honey jar on fire? It’s literally crazy, he was sweet, kind, loving, and then this happens and he says all this really awful hurtful stuff to me that he’s never said before. I don’t know, I don’t even know how the hell the candle could have created this huge ball of fire, literally all I did was put water on it to stop it from burning and ever since he’s been acting like a monster with me. I did another honey jar yesterday and I’m using safe candles this time because I don’t wanna burn my face off but did I really fuck up? Did I cause this by accident? What should I do so he stops acting like this, comes back and forgive me?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:39 pm

Sounds like that just washed the energy away. Never just blow the flame out, or throw water on it. Start a fresh one

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Yeah did it cause him acting like this?

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Lanadelrey you should get a reading, just to be on the safe side to know what’s going on what happened sounds intense!

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:06 pm

I know idk what the hell happened this never happened to me with a candle before and he’s been acting like a monster ever since. Do you think it’s because of that? Where can I get a reading?

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:38 am

From the sounds of It I think it could possibly be yes. The way the candle burned so out of control, formed a ball of fire and formed the shape of a mushroom is definitely saying something but you’ll know for sure if you talk to a reader!
Here’s a link it has a list of airr readers you can trust and you can find and pick one that stands out to you and is the right fit for you :)
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:45 am

Lanadelrey I sent you a message as well so check your inbox.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:41 am

9This was two posts, which i merged. -- i hope i did not make hash of it. -- cat[

Hi everyone,

This is my first post here although ive been reading these pages for over a month now. Ive never done any magick before.

Im due to do my first spell to bring back my ex gf who ended our relationship 4 months ago. We have had no contact for 3 months now and I am blocked off everything (whatsapp, fb, etc etc). Things got really negative in the month after our breakup and I had severe depression which resulted in things getting a bit nasty between us.

Ive been to a psychic in January who advised me it wasnt over between us and I'd have a chance in around 6 months time, even though things got quite negative and resentful in the month after us splitting. So having done a lot of work on myself since then, i have decided this is how i intend to help attract her back.

I wanted some advice on what herbs would be best to use and how, as Im going to need to heal past issues as well as incite her to return. I know the love between us is still there as I truly know we are twin flames, however I had depression which as well as trust issues with her, I know has caused what was an amazing bond to breakdown so suddenly and quickly.

I am doing a honey jar with candle magick and using herbs, sexual fluids and carvings to help along with pictures of us together. I dont have access to any of her hair/fluids unless I go to her home which i dont want to do. I have also ordered come to me oil and love me oil to anoint the candles with and the petition paper, but it hasnt arrived yet and i am now worried it may not arrive by a week tomorrw (Friday / Venus day).

I am beginning the spell 7 days before a full moon, on venus day and venus hour and will continue it for 7 days sfraight with pink carved and anointed candles, I even hsve a green one I intend to dedicate to Venus and a blue one for reconcilliation and peace.

What i wanted to know is, if the come to me and love me oil doesnt arrive by then am i best waiting until the oil does arrive, but thus missing out on Venus day. Or do i do the spell anyway using something else as the oil? The moon will be waxing when i intend to do day 1 of the spell so i really dont want to lose this added power from the planets/Gods/Goddesses. Wait until the next week (full moon but it will then begin waning in.the following days) or should I use something else as the drawing oil?

Sorry for so many questions I just want to get it all perfect.

I have learnt so much from these pages, but am yet to cast my first spell. I'm doing so a week tomorrow and just wanted to get as much help as possible between now and then to ensure I get as much power in the spell as I can.

Any advice is much appreaciated :)

Thank you

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:15 am

Thank you <3 any tips on what should I do to get him back to normal?

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:18 am

And how can I see my inbox? I can’t find it right now.

lanadelrey

Unread post by lanadelrey » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:58 pm

Oh and also I’m out,of candles right now can I use electronic candles until I buy real ones? Sorry for asking all those stupid questions.

Kkay1230
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kkay1230 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:21 am

Hey, everyone. I made an account just to ask this question. I’ve made honey jars in the past, my current one is made for my boyfriend of almost a year. Made it probably around the beginning of the relationship, hasn’t been an easy one. I haven’t worked it in a while, I was considering making a new one. I can’t find any information about that. Is it ok to dispose of the old and start a new one or should I continue with my old one? We’re having a baby in about four weeks and things have been rocky and I Need some calm in this. Sweeten the situation. Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:27 am

Hello kkay1230,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. Yes it's fine to deploy the old one and start another. I would bury the contents in your back yard, to help ensure this boyfriend stays with you. Then start another for this new purpose.

You can read more about honey jars here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Congrats on the baby!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:46 am

he’s acting like that because the energy was suddenly disturbed from the work. Start new. Water symbolized washing it away. Just do yet over and wait and see what happens.

Kkay1230
Newly Registered

Unread post by Kkay1230 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:03 am

I appreciate it, everyone. I’ll keep it in mind if I make another. But I found he’s cheating on me anyway, so no need to remake it. I’ve washed my hands of him and not looking back.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:51 pm

I saw my man less than a week ago. We live several hours apart. He kissed me goodbye, and then when I got home that night I called him. We talked for like two hours. I text him in the morning, then after a couple text communication stopped on his part. Yesterday I text him, and then last night I text good night. No reply, and still none all day. Usually my honey jar spells work within hours to a day, because that jar has so much built up energy. I was using 12 inch red candles. Before I used white, I did use one yellow to get in his head with thoughts. We are not arguing at all. I want him to text me at least. Why isn’t is working, usually it does. I cleansed myself with sea salt bath. I do have block buster oil and powder. What else can I do? Does anybody ever burn blockbuster on a honey jar? He told me he would stay in touch with me before I left, now it’s like I don’t exist. The videos on his YouTube of us together is still up. I’m still on his page. He hasn’t said anything about dumping me. What can I do now. Please help. Thanks

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:03 pm

The only thing I can think of is this guy that I hang out with. He knows my man, and he lives 15 min away from me. We are not sexual, strictly platonic. He has keys to my place cause I asked him to watch it when I’m away. I think he has negative energy. When I got home, I felt drained and tired. He’s also starting to use me for money. He was never like this before. He made a rude comment about how I kissed my man on the video, and I think his evil eye and jealousy has wreaked havoc. What can I do or use? I cut ties with him. He is jealous and spiteful, and doesn’t want a man to have me, but he has many women he’s playing. I need to know what I can do

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:47 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

I think this would be a good instance in which to get a reading, to find out where your man's head is at and also find out if this "friend" has it out for you. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Hello Ash1111,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I'm very sorry that this question somehow fell through the cracks. Well you asked this back on the 15th so you may have already decided what you wish to do, but here are my two cents. If I can line up spellwork with the moon, I'll do it, but there is no way I'll wait to start essential spellwork just because the moon isn't where I want. I understand that you want everything to be perfect, but there are lots of workers who don't work by the moon. Sometimes we just don't have that luxury. If you want to learn more about this topic, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

If you have questions about herbs, go to this page, where you'll find herbs and products grouped by purpose:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:34 pm

Hello all,

I've always kind of operated under the idea of (and I think I've seen it here a time or 2 also) not using anything commanding for honey jars as it is meant to be "sweet" and not forceful. Correct?

There's a long time friend of mine (lives in another state but visits our home state frequently) who I want to make more sweet on me. There's always been a chemistry there/attraction and I want to grow that sweetness towards romance/romantic feelings far more than friendship. I'm going to work some influence on her with a white skull candle I have from LM and my influence, clarity, and king Solomon wisdom but I also want to start a honey jar on her.

My question goes back to the commanding x sweet aspect. I'm wanting to know what oils I should use on my pink candles burned on the honey jar to achieve the goal/intent of turning her more towards romantic sweetness on me? I have attraction, come to me, follow me girl, influence, look me over, bewitching, fire of love, magnet, etc. Which oil (or which combination) would be most appropriate for my goal? I guess I'm looking at a few of them such as come to me as "COMMANDING/TELLING" as I'm TELLING OR COMMANDING her to come to me and I think I'm translating that as forceful and not appropriate for the honey jar.

Thanks in advance for your help.

- Muse

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:12 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I think you are on the right track here by operating under the idea that honey jars are supposed to be sweet, not knock the person upside the head. I think a combination of Follow Me Girl, Come to Me and Bewitching would be tantalizing would just a hiiiiint of coercion. Perfect!

Good luck.

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:35 pm

:-) Thanks Sister Jean and I have allll of those! I'll keep you all posted. ;-)

CrystalBox

Unread post by CrystalBox » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 pm

Hello,

I'm sorry if I'm putting this in the wrong section, but it's honey jar related, so I figured it might be alright.

So I'm going to do a honey jar for my current relationship, just to keep things sweet and swell and passionate between us. I also want to protect our relationship from harmful family members, and jealous folks, (I have some family members who are wishing ill upon our relationship, and I want to make sure it doesn't negatively impact us. There's one family member in particular who is very powerful. She doesn't practice any form of spells or conjure at all, but her wishes, intent and thoughts, alone, can get pretty intense and do a lot of damage to others).

So my question is, would it be beneficial to add some protective herbs or Fiery Wall into the honey jar as I am making it? Would it be better to anoint the jar and candle with FW? Or should I just do an entirely separate protection spell for our relationship?

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:46 am

I would do a different spell for that matter. A honey jar is to keep things sweet and nice. You can also try freezing those people out with a freezer spell, but don’t put your love’s name in the freezer spell.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:31 am

Hello CrystalBox,

Dazed_Confused gave you some excellent advice! Good luck in your work.

CrystalBox

Unread post by CrystalBox » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 am

Thank you very much Dazed_Confused, for your advice! I will definitely do a different spell for protection, instead.

AnxtQfu

Unread post by AnxtQfu » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 pm

Is it possible to work a jar for someone else? I assume it may have something to do with the hand stored at the bottom if one is present, and is the hand at the bottom required for all jars?

prickly-pear

Unread post by prickly-pear » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Hello lovely forum members,
I'm new to the forum, but not to honey jars, and I have a few questions about a new situation. I've done them before successfully, but only ever for very general school and work situations, never aimed at one specifically named person. Recently my long term boyfriend and I split up, it was "mutual" only in that neither of us wanted to break up, but felt we had to because our future goals weren't aligned (namely I want buying a house together, marriage, children, etc. and he isn't sure he wants those things). It's not completely hopeless because he has said if he were to do any of those things, I'd be the only person he would do them with, but he just doesn't see himself doing them. I'd like to try a honey jar on him, but am a little unsure of which one would be best. I initially thought love because, naturally I am wanting him to recommit, to be sure of our relationship and want the same things I want. But since we have split up, I then thought perhaps a reconciliation one might be better. There are hard feelings only in that we're upset that it happened at all. Finally, I considered the influencing one, since I am trying to influence him to want the things that I want as well, to sweeten him to the idea of marriage and babies, etc. so to speak. Does anyone have any suggestions? Perhaps a way to incorporate a little of all 3 was my thought, but I wanted to get insight from people who know far more than me, especially regarding what to put in it if I am going to do a combination. The successes I've had have always been with pre-made kits for very cut and dry situations (I swear a honey jar helped me talk my way out of a speeding ticket once!) this is a little more complex and therefor, I'm thinking, a little more complicated than my skill level. Thank you all so much in advance, have a blessed day!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello AnxtQfu,

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean by "the hand at the bottom." Could you please explain?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello prickly-pear,

I'm sorry you are in this situation. A worker told me that if he is still telling you "I love you," you don't need Reconciliation, meaning, if you aren't fighting, you don't need Reconciliation. So it sounds like what you need here is Love Me mixed with some Influence, to get him to commit. You could accomplish that by buying a Love Me honey jar spell kit and then adding Influence oil to the candles along with the Love Me. I hope that helps!

Take care.

prickly-pear

Unread post by prickly-pear » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:27 pm

Hi Sister Jean,
Thank you so much for the advice! I'm placing my order right now. I did add a bottle of reconciliation oil as well just because, while there's still love, I think (at least for my part) there are some hurt feelings that may need some help mending. Couldn't hurt, right? Thanks again, hopefully I'll be successful with this one as I have been in the past.

AnxtQfu

Unread post by AnxtQfu » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:20 am

Hi Sister Jean,

In Honey and Sugar spells it explains using a petition paper to hide a trick in plain sight under a sugar bowl. Could or would this be used to fix a jar for someone else?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Hello AnxtQfu,

Yes I believe you could do that.

Take care.

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi everyone,

So I may or may not have made a mistake. I have picture and petitions in my honey jar, along with a ton of personal concerns that I can no longer replace at the present time. When folding the pictures and petition, I may or may not have turned them counterclockwise instead of clockwise. I did these honey jars almost 2 months ago, I’m not saying it’s not working, but I want to make sure I turned the pictures and petitions clockwise and not counterclockwise. Can I take each one out and refold them making sure I fold them clockwise this time? I don’t want to start a new one because there is a ton of personal concerns in there that I definitely can’t lose. Any help would be Greatle appreciated. Oh, and if I do have to refold any of them, will this start my whole honey jar over from day 1?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:47 pm

Hello babygirl,

I don't think it's a very big deal, but if you are worried, then go ahead and refold the papers. You don't hurt honey jars by opening them and adjusting them, by, for example, adding more ingredients, so I don't think you would hurt anything.

Take care.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:04 am

Hi,

I wanted to ask can I open my honey jar to add my targets item as I never had this in time before I started the spell.

Since I found it (a few days after beginning the spell), I placed it under the jar, with rose quartz, clear quartz and another crystal on top of their signature and burnt candles on the jar, however I never added the signature after beginning the spell as I was under the impression that once you’d started the spell, you were not to open the jar at all. But I have read conflicting information that opening it for any reason releases all the energy built up.

Will it still have an effect being under the jar or do I need to put it inside?

Thank you

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi Ash1111,

I've personally opened my ongoing honey jar more than once, to add more personal concerns and also to add a new petition one time. Based on everything I've read in this forum, it's okay to open the honey jar and it won't damage the power of the jar. I certainly haven't noticed any problems with mine, it's still just as strong as it has always been. I'm not an expert however, but if you read through the pages in here, I think you'll feel comfortable opening the jar to add the personal concern. It might work fine being under the jar, but if it was me, I'd want to put it inside. Hopefully that helps you a little!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:25 am

Hello Ash1111,

It's fine to open honey jars and add more items. The ones you don't want to open are vinegar jars.

Hope that helps!

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:29 am

Thank you sister Jean, I’m debating on leaving them be, or going in and Re folding all of them. That’s going to be a sticky mess! Makes me wish I did a sugar jar instead of honey!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:15 am

Hello babygirl,

I just went back and read your original post and realized you started this jar two months ago. I think it's past the point of messing with stuff, the jar is already established. If you are seeing good results with it, just leave it be. If not, you'll want to just deploy the first one and start over.

Take care.

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:07 am

First time poster so if I'm posting in the wrong place or this isn't something to discuss let me know kindly :)

I start a honey jar for love quite a while ago on someone who I feel, and he has even said himself that he feels, is my soulmate. We fell in love but then he had to move away interstate a year ago for work and I wanted to use it to keep us on track so that down the line when his work contract is up (end of this year) we would end up together.

Its been working really well, he keeps coming back to visit every month and always stays in contact, even when I've gotten annoyed and tried to push him away at times when I was feeling overwhelmed with impatience and so on. But the last 6 weeks our passion grew a lot stronger, I burned a pink candle outside under the Libra full moon and the next evening we were on video chat for hours and he was emotional and saying how he just wants to come back already and be with me, get married, etc, all good signs I see of course.

1) in the last 3 weeks I had been worried as he had seemed distant. There is another girl who is infatuated with him and hasn't left him alone the last year so I'm thinking I need to do a freezer spell or vinegar bottle on her to go away?

2) so I started burning a lot of candles on the jar and last week he started saying he felt like he had all this pressure on him with me even though I haven't really done or said anything since that full moon, I shouldn't have burned so many candles out on worry/anxiety, I feel this could have caused that feeling of pressure on him?

3) About 2 weeks ago the wick did become long and ended up in the shape of a heart while the candle was burning and then when the flame got closer to the lid it lit up another old wick and two flames were going then they joined and made one big flame. I want to take them as good signs but now he's feeling pressure? What would two flames mean?

4) I admit I did shake the jar a few times while anxious this month and I haven't been shaking it before.

5) Has anyone had a honey jar work really well and then suddenly look like it was backfiring?

6) So I buried that jar and decided to let it rest. I think its had enough of me working it so damn much the last 3 weeks. Is this possible?

7) I've since made a new jar last night while its a waxing moon and I intend to be more gentle with this one and only burn a pink candle on Friday evenings and leave it alone the rest of the time. I feel like this one could be stronger as I only had a bit of unwashed clothing of his in the other one but in this one it has his semen, hair, unwashed clothing, my hair and I have put in a rose quartz in this one along with cinnamon, cloves, coriander, lavendar, ground ginger and rosemary. I had the herbs/spices in the other one but I didn't have a crystal in there, I also burned sage around everything prior to assembling. He has been more talkative today and seems to be relaxed and happy. Would it be okay to burn a candle every friday (and obviously not ever shake this one haha) or should I be more gentle and just do it every full moon or?

8) Also wanted to know if lady beetles and dragonflies symbolise anything after spells? Today doing the gardening I had an immense amount of lady beetles land on me near where i buried the old honey jar and starting that new one last night. I did a quick red candle sugar bowl spell this evening (wax formed a heart) and buried it and two dragonflies followed me back into the house.

My jar will be left alone now but thats the only thing i'll be working from now on and only once in a while.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:47 am

thanks amysx13 and Sister Jean for your replies. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:59 am

BabydollBunnyXx --

I wish i could answer all of your questions, but you are new here and are rushing things. I have numbered your questions and will reply partially here -- in the Sugar and Honey spell thread -- and partially by directing you to where you should have been asking -- in other areas of the Forum. We have 15,000 topics, each one different, and it is unwise to try to shovel off-topic questions into a thread set up for a specific topic. Thanks for understanding.

----------

1) A freezer spell on the other women is a good idea. If they are together, try a vinegar jar or break up spell to drive them apart.

See these pages:

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
general-freezer-spell-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

BOTTLE SPELLS and SPELL BOTTLES
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers
general-vinegar-jar-questions-and-answers-t5581.html

----------

2) I believe you are drawing an incorrect conclusion. A honey or sugar spell cannot be overworked and change its intention. You said that you have "gotten annoyed and tried to push him away at times." I think that your shifting moods, not the sweet spell, have caused him to feel "pressure."

You can learn more about sugar and honey spells and how they are used in this excellent book by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

----------

3) Divination of candle flames and wicks is discussed here:

Candle Divination: Flame, Wick, Wax, Glass, Remains
candle-divination-flame-wick-wax-glass- ... t8537.html

You will find more details on candle divination in this book i wrote:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

----------

4) Shaking a jar is done to increase energy -- particularly the energy of speed, stress, or anger. I have no idea whether you shook your honey jar out of impatience or anxiety, or because your moods had shifted, but, typically, there is no reason to shake up a sweet jar if it is working. Sweetness should be calm, not rough. Why rock the boat?

----------

5) I don't know about "anyone," but you are here at the Lucky Mojo Forum, so i will state my opinion, as a long-time worker. I have never seen a spell "back-fire." I have seen spells fail, but not "back-fire." If i set a spell in motion and it works, it works. A long-term spell may weaken and fade over time, but that is not "backfiring." I submit that your statement about your shifting moods, when you have have "gotten annoyed and tried to push him away at times" is the root cause of the experience you are having.

Read more about people's opinions about spells "back-firing" and contribute to that particular topic here:

Can Spells Back-Fire, Blow Back, Reverse On Me, or Harm Me?
can-spells-back-fire-blow-back-reverse- ... e-t40.html

----------

6) No, that does not seem possible to me. To attribute an emotion of disgust or annoyance or anger to a honey jar sounds like a fantasy from a horror movie ... you know, the kind in which, during the final 20 minutes of the movie, the honey jar literally UNDIGS ITSELF from the garden and comes rolling back into the house to KILL THE TEEN-AGED GIRL. Sounds silly to me.

----------

7) I get the sense that you are asking for an expert's opinion on whether it is better to burn candles on a sugar or honey jar three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are traditional for love), or on Friday only (for love), or at the full moon (for unspecified reasons, including love).

Burning candles on a sugar or honey jar is not the only way to work a sweet jar. Read the material for which i have provided links, and buy Deacon Millett's book to read -- and you will see that your question is founded on your belief that there is a rule-set -- the idea that hoodoo is a game, with rules, like poker, or Candy Crush Saga. It is not like that. It is an art. Your sense of the artistry of your spiritual work should guide you.

Traditional workers can point the way, and they can tell you what are the most common, the most popular, and even the most effective techniques and methods and ingredients that they know -- but no one here will give you a rule-set. So, i find that three times a week is great to get a spell going, then once a week for maintenance is fine, and if it is working well, one a month is good.

----------

8) Post this question here, please:

Insects or Spiders as Omens: Ant, Bee, Wasp, Spider, Bug
insects-or-spiders-as-omens-ant-bee-was ... 20597.html

----------

I have spent 45 minutes replying to you. I cannot do that again. I know you are new, but from now on, i request that you post your questions in the correct threads, so that the moderators and i can reply to each question. If you wish to hire a personal coach for rootwork, to answer all of your questions in one go, this sort of material could have been covered verbally in about half an hour (it takes longer to type than to speak).

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

babygirl

Unread post by babygirl » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Sister Jean, I would like to start over, but all the personal concerns I had left went into this jar. I do still have his boxers that I can put pieces of them in there, but I don’t have anymore hair. I spent way too long trying to tie one of his pubic hairs to one of my head hairs, that took forever!!! Can I search for the hairs in the jar and reuse them in a new jar? I can also start over with the pics and petitions. My only concern is that hair.

lolitabd

Unread post by lolitabd » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:46 pm

I appreciate all your help catherineyronwode and will look into all of that!

Thank you :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:07 am

Hello babygirl,

Some people do not like to reuse personal concerns, but if you absolutely must, get a pair of tweezers and find them, then put them into the new jar.

Take care.

vmadone

Unread post by vmadone » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:52 am

Hello lovelies!

Is honey jar suitable for making your partner smitten by you again? I mean he seemed distant since we are hardly seeing each other though texting is but hardly any phone calls. I can sense his changes. He used to give me sweet messages every morning, calls me between but now no more.

Feedback is totally appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:26 pm

vmadone --

A sugar or honey spell would be one leg of such work. I would also use candles (leg two) and physical contact work, such as sending him a dressed gift.

You may wish to get a reading to see what is slowing down his expressions of love -- it could be anything from health or family matters to job pressures or another lover. A reading may help you gain clarity and enable you to work most effectively in the magical realm.
catherine yronwode

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:27 pm

vmadone he could be having an issue or stressed out

Eternal_Moonlight

Unread post by Eternal_Moonlight » Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:11 pm

I started my new honey jar. The petition paper filled with the person concern and herbs floated to the top. Not open, nothing fell out. It is still tightly folded. I was just curious if that was a bad thing. Help!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:55 am

Eternal_Moonlight,

I would say your fine, if you like you could give the jar a quick turn and back over to coat keep it all coated with honey. It may eventually soak up enough honey and sink and stay down.

I wouldn't say its anything bad though :)
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”