Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

caffeinated24x7
Being harassed by my Ex-husband's new wife - HELP!

Unread post by caffeinated24x7 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:02 pm

I have been divorced for over a year. It's really a sad story. To make a long story short, my ex started showing signs of being bipolar and self medicated with alcohol and later pain medicine. I spent eight of our ten years together in hell between hospitals and counseling. I finally had enough and we separated and divorced. During our separation, we discussed reconciliation. He also started pursuing another woman fm his middle school days as he told me he could never be alone. I finally realized it would never change. He married her shortly thereafter.

The short story is my ex husband who is a narcissist has remarried and convinced the new woman in his life that I am really the sociopath/narcissist. They have been together for a year and a half and I have been divorced from him for over a year.

After 1 1/2 years apart, I am still being harassed by him and now the new wife. She is obviously jealous and insecure about the tie the two of us have.

I have gone so far as doing a Cut and Clear as well as th Black Walnut spell to cut our ties. It worked for awhile, but I still have feelings towards him. I am guessing he is saying the same about me or this crazy woman wouldn't be determined to make my life miserable.

What I can't figure out is why she will not leave me alone! It has gone so far out of control that the police have been involved for stalking and they took me to court, suing me for 1.375 million dollars (as if I had that!) stating I was stalking them. She has gone so far as to produce this lawsuit against me, only to lose her own money for the unfounded charges. They lost the case, of course.

I have a protective order for them to stay away from me, my family, my daughter, my work and my home by 500ft.

The two of them are supposed to remove all mentions of me on any public forum such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs, and the like. Unfortunately, she is refusing to do so. Plus, she sends out little jibes all the time such as " you think you won but you are only a fool" crap. She is still harassing me by using social media to tie my name to sociopath and narcissist hash tags, making nasty comments on blogs, and gossiping about me constantly.

She has never met me, spoken to me or my family. My ex and I have no children so you would think there would be no contact. He and I haven't spoken to each other since before the divorce. But she won't stop! She is now authoring a book apparently about me as a sociopath.

She has had a curse put on me as well. I actually had to have Valentina Burton remove it from me and show me some basic ways to protect myself.

I am not a vindictive person, but at this moment I want this woman to forever more disappear, shut up, leave me alone, and never to do Ill will to anyone every again. Her actions have caused me a promotion since I have a reputation to keep my profile spotless on the Internet. I might lose my job over this. I have tried suing and have had no success.

I have performed a confusion spell on her. They now live over 300 miles away or I would consider a hot foot spell.

Is there anything else I could do to get rid of this crazy woman?

I am new to hoodoo but learning quickly. I am dealing with utter evil at the moment and it seems no matter what I try, I am not succeeding in having it stop.

Will someone PLEASE help me get this woman to stop forever? I would take her to the graveyard but I have no family buried anywhere near me. I am so distraught and angry.
~ caffeinated24x7

Miss Aida
Re: Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Stalking Ex

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue May 26, 2015 10:55 pm

Hello, caffeinated24x7,

Welcome to the forum!!

If you get a chance (and wish to do so), please introduce yourself on the introduction thread.

I am so very sorry that this is happening to you. What a nightmare. You poor thing.

My very strong suggestion to you is to perform another cut and clear spell. And now, you even have more items on the side of the list that you DON'T want.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

I sincerely and highly recommend that you protect yourself from these people. PLEASE!

Here is an array of protection spells that Miss cat has written for us. Please read through all of them and use as many of them as possible:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

PLEASE take care of yourself.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Hello caffeinated24-7

You could work with Stop Gossip products (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html). There is a spell kit that gives you everything you need!

Peace~

Nathen

j82

Re: Best way to stop evil doing from someone you never met?

Unread post by j82 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:17 pm

caffeinated24x7 ,

I AM sorry about your troubles. Sounds like this women is also jealous and cant handle he had an ex prior.. take that as a compliment lol. I really would suggest in your case to get a reading from an Airr worker who can tell what is one you and specifically how to remove it ( through divination). Some things to help aid you during this time and also successful is to cleanse you and your home and do it often, if she is attacking you then consider doing a 13 herb bath for 13 days and repeating it every week one day each week thereafter .. same with cleansing the home and use chinese floor wash. Stop gossip and slippery elm are fantastic items used to stop gossip or not be affected by it. You wear the slippey elm in the shoe or put it on the persons mouth (on a photo) so it cant hurt you.. use on a figure candle as well. Wear the oil and dress candles with it. I would also like to see you do protectin work, fiery wall of protection is great and has a strong element to fight the person back if they dont stop. devils shoe string nailed down in the property to protect you, devils pod over the door, angelic root to protect you. Other options for this person is to get a reversing candle flip it carve it and dress it with reversing oil to send it back on her.. also write out the issue on a black candle with her name and dress in reversing oil and send it back. Pray over it while doing this. I also like the mirror trick where you take two photos of the person put them back to back write her name out on each photo and glue together, wash the mirrors in reversing bath or a drop of reversing oil and water.. let try.. then take the two round mirrors never looked in by you, and put them reflection inward and glue it shut so her photo looks back at itself. I like to wrap it in black yard going counterclockwise . Now hold it and pray over it that everything evil and vile she does is sent back to her .. pray over it daily for 7 days then hide it away.. pull it out and pray when you feel needed and when she finally stops burry it in a graveyard. best of luck!!

nataka2012

Unread post by nataka2012 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm new to this page but find it very interesting. I was in a very abusive relationship for 3 months, got him arrested. He'll be out in a few months. He had sent msgs through ppl that he still loves me and a bunch of other things. I have told him I don't want him but he's not trying to listen. I'm wanting him to leave me alone, forget me and heal from the loss as im doing. I don't wish to cause harm or any delays in his life. I actually wish he would be with his other ex girlfriend and respect my decision for us NOT to be together. I'm not trying to do this against his freewill just want him to love someone else just NOT me. I wish him peace n blessings and move on. What can i do? I've been reading on the freezer spell but i want to know where to discard it and how so it all doesn't come back on me tenfold.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, nataka2012 ,

Oh, boy....this sounds scary.

First and foremost, PLEASE get a Personal Protection Order on him. FORGET his feelings and worry about your safety and well-being. PLEASE go to the police and get this immediately.

Keep the freezer spell in your freezer.

And please use protection spells on yourself: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I pray for your safety, happiness, and well-being

take care

nataka2012

Unread post by nataka2012 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:43 am

Thank you so much!!

nataka2012

Unread post by nataka2012 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Can a person know if you've put a spell on them? Do they feel it if they do Hoodoo themselves?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Hello, nataka2012,

It can depend on either one or all three:

1- the knowledge and experience of the target to recognize it

2-The experience of the spell caster to know how to hide a spell

3-The carelessness of the spell caster when performing the spell.

So, not that easy of a question to answer!

Also, please remember to post your questions in the appropriate subforms and threads.

Take care

lovingmom
need to make ex husband go far far away

Unread post by lovingmom » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:39 pm

I need some help, i'm unsure of what I need. My ex-husband is a terrible person and I need him to go away, like far, far away and not bother my kids and I anymore. He's a narcissist who physically and verbally abused me for years until I had the courage to file for a divorce. He get visitation with our two kids every other Saturday but the kids cry when I have to bring them to his house, they don't like going, but legally I don't have a choice, the only thing I can do is make him go far, far away and have no contact with us ever again. He only wants visitation so he doesn't have to pay the full child support amount and to make him seem like a good dad to his new girlfriend the 2 times a month he gets my kids, its not like he has any interest in the kids any other time. Can you recommend a kit or kits and how to use them and for how long to use them for? I need a permanent solution fast.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:44 pm

Hello, lovingmom ,

That is so sad. I'm sorry

The spell kits have step-by-step instructions so, that is the reason we don't explain them on the forum.

The first thing that comes to mind is a HotFoot Spell kit:

www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

You might also want to try banishing products: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Here is also a great page with wonderful instructions: www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html

Last, and most importantly, PLEASE protect yourself and your beloved children:

Wishing you and your family the very best

Labellecreole

To freeze or not to freeze

Unread post by Labellecreole » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:39 am

There is an older man that has helped me financially In the past. I needed the help and didn't mind being around him. Yet he's become manipulative and to me it feels emotionally abusive.

Now it's like he only gives me something with the demand and EXPECTATION that I'm intimate with him. I've told him his way of thinking has turned me off and I'm not interested.

He won't leave me alone and keeps demanding that I sleep with him and texting even after I've said to go away. That too turns me off. I am not obligated to do anything with anyone who upsets or hurts me! This man makes me feel hatred and anger...that is OUT OF CHARACTER for me. Not to mention im concerned he may stalk me.

I feel repulsed by him, embarrassed that I ever allowed this to occur, and also like it's possibly creating a financial block. I deserve peace and prosperity! I'm doing protection work too. Oh and a money candle.

1) I was thinking of writing his name 9 times wrapping in black twine and putting in the freezer.

2) I don't have any of his personal concerns.

3) Should I put my own urine?

4) Should I put it in water to freeze it?

5) Any other suggestions?

Please help.

Blessings
Belle

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Hello, Labellecreole ,

Please look at these pages on freezer spells:

www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

I would also perform banishing work on him along with hotfoot

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Additionally, here are more protection spells

Last, but most importantly, if he starts to stalk you, PLEASE notify the police

Wishing you the best

Take care

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:41 am

I like the banishing idea. What are your preferred methods. I don't want him to be harmed or killed. Just to be away from me and my loved ones

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:27 pm

Hello, Labellecreole ,

These are not hard core cursing spells.

Just make sure that y u state in your petition that he is not harmed in any way.

HOWEVER, if he's dangerous, you may want to consider that.

In the meantime, I would be performing all the spells that I had mentioned. I like all of them!

Take care

Labellecreole

Unread post by Labellecreole » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:46 pm

I have a del retiro candle working. I indeed asked that he leaves me and my loved ones alone yet that no harm come his way. Someone told me that because it's black around the top of the candle's glass I'll need to re- work it. Is that true?Also he's texting me still.
Be well,
Belle :idea:
Labellecreole

Reason: See admin

affie

Unread post by affie » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:00 am

So there’s this guy, and I never dated him and he’s obsessed with me. In the past I would feel
This really heavy energy when he’s around and I would always get angry once he came around. I also used to tell him stay away from me because he would do things to annoy and upset me
And I just felt like he was all negative but I could not pin point why, but a month or so after I would feel
Sorry and reach out to him which I always felt was weird but never looked into it. Then I dreamt that he was trying to hoodoo me to make me want him and it never worked, and a few months after that he stole some clothing in mine (there’s much more I can talk about but I want to be short) I blocked him on my phone and ceased all contact with him after he stole my clothing, and it’s been 5 or so months, but he still is in my dreams reaching out (I know because I dream things that usually happens) and he’s trying to do work On me to ruin my life, mess up my relationship (thankfully he doesn’t know my boyfriend) so that he can get me. While this is annoying, and a bit frustrating to find out, I’m on it and taking action. My questions are 1: now that I have found out and I’m aware through readings that he is doing work on me, is this likely to make his work less successful? 2: I have since started reading psalms 91 and 140 and a bunch of other psalms and praying everyday, will this help in addition to the work I have doing? Also, what are some simple things that I can do to protect my house? I say simple meaning just maybe buy few powders from LM and not have to do any major work that will be noticed because I don’t have that much privacy. Any advice would be helpful thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:56 am

Hello, affie ,

I don't know what work you are doing but you may want to do an uncrossing.

Your Psalms are great. Psalm 91 is a very strong Psalm for protection

I also love Psalm 37 for uncrossing

And here are protection spells:

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Take care

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:18 pm

I broke up with my emotionally abusive lover I'm safe at my mother's home he is continuously bothering me via text and call.

I did a graveyard breakup spell on him and buried the remnants in my grandmothers grave as she was and is the Strongest person I knew and will ever know.

He's now threatening my husband in Mexico. As I'm returning there soon I've cut and cleared him so my feelings are done but now he's persisting in bothering us with threats and constant declarations of his "love" for me he driving me insane.

I don have time to wait for fiery wall products.

Should i seek out a worker to do the work for me????

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:34 pm

stillsosola --

Yes, if you have no way to do the work yourself, cannot use kitchen ingredients, and cannot wait for supplies from an occult shop, by all means, coontact a worker. It will cost you more but it may bring results you cannot achieve yourself.
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:03 pm

I got fiery wall up well minus the products which I probably really need and I used a beef tongue spell on him since he began threatening me with slander and for somereason a lot of the workers at AIRR are on vacation soon or they don't answer me :( it's ok though I am following protection spells I found in hoodoo bible magic book and keeping psalm 23 and 91 that I hand wrote via paper in my shoes instructions on me at all times! And I'm being very cautious it to over think anything or become impatient

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Hello stillsosola,

It sounds like you are doing some very good work and are doing a good job keeping protection up on yourself. And you haven't contacted everyone at AIRR because I have not heard from you. If you are still in need of help, I'm available through the AIRR website.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:18 pm

Sister jean i contacted you i believe under my Gmail emil address and i believe you said you were taking a short vacation and today i disosed lf the final black skull candle and plate i was burning it on at my grandmothe es grave and as i prayed for her to bind him down and help me two crows appeared!! No idea if thats good or bad i also lacerated my hand digginh in the dirt and putting in broken plate shards so hopefully those crows were a good sign!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am

Hello stillsosola,

I'm back from vacation and you're welcome to contact me again. I'm not sure what the crows meant, but if they felt positive to you I'd take them as a good sign. Sorry about your hand! You can read more about signs here:

signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html
birds-as-omens-hawk-crow-dove-wren-owl- ... 25412.html

Take care.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Sister jean i believe it was st sñexpedite sending me a sign!!! I prayed hed hurry up my exs leaving me alone and i think he sent the crows ill have to post his novena everywhere an dlook for ingredients to make him a pound cake as im in México now ill have to search or make his cake myself

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:50 am

Hello stillsosola,

That's great that St. Expedite sent you a sign! Wishing you luck in your work.

Take care.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”