Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

brokelion
Forum Member
Re: Spells for Child Custody Child Support Visitation

Unread post by brokelion » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:27 am

hello
a quick update, finally all of my family have spoken to a court expert and she will be writing her report this week.
i have honey jars etc and have been doing protection work for a very long time.
i know i was telling the truth about how we have been abused physically and emotionally but i dont know what the children or the abuser have said.

our abuser is an extremely good liar but has a very severe personality disorder that, for me at least, is very clear to see.
the case hinges on the 'expert' being able to spot that, see i am telling the truth, and write it in her report.

what can i do to help her write a good report to help get my children away from our abuser and back to me?
im thinking of ordering a candle at misc but dont know wich one

thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:40 am

Hello brokelion,

I think that if you're trying to help her see this abuser for what he is, a Clarity candle lit on her behalf would be beneficial, to help her open her eyes and see the truth.

You could pair that with an Influence candle, to help bend her and her thoughts according to what you want her to think and do.

You can find both of those candles here:

http://www.missionaryindependent.org/ca ... vices.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:45 am

Good morning. I hope I am posting in the correct place and not hijacking a thread. :) Please forgive me if I am.

The details of my situation are way too complex and horrid but the bottom line is my hubby and I have sole custody of his three kids from a previous marriage. His ex wife has never really been involved with her kids, despite the fact that he has tried over the years to get her involved. Now, with me in the picture for the past three years, she blames me for her never being around. She has even blamed me for her recent move to Georgia with her boyfriend. She ignores calls from her kids then claims we are keeping them from her and have taught them to hate her. We do have an agreement for her to pay a portion of the children's expenses but not child support. She abandoned the kids in April, after discovering we had filed for child support in January and now she has blocked us and doesn't pay us anything, even the small amount from the original agreement. She and some of her family members have a smear campaign against me and have gone so far as to try to involve the oldest child (The kids are 10, 12 and 14)

The child support case is moving VERY slowly and we are trying to speed it up as my husband is getting ready to deploy and I will be left dealing with all the court issues. We have also filed a contempt charge against her and we have a court date set for that in the very near future. To be honest I don't even know where to begin in all of this. We have spent thousands on attorneys fees because of this and money is getting tight.

Here are the problems:

Bio mom agreed to pay 25% of kids expenses (no child support)
She has blocked all forms of communication and moved to another state
She works but refuses to pay anything
Her boyfriend supports her and takes her to Disney every month (NOT kidding)
She tried to place the blame of her poor parenting on me and on the kids. (Not worried about me, worried about the kids here)

What I would like:

Mental protection and well being of the kids for all the psychological abuse their mother and her family have heaped on them
Protection against her attempting to gain custody or cause trouble while my husband is deployed for the next year
Sympathetic judge in contempt case who will see the contempt charge through and make her pay attorneys fees to date and start paying her monthly expenses as agreed
Sympathetic judge in support case who will make her pay a reasonable amount of child support for her three children, with wage garnishment so we don't have to chase her
Removal of her boyfriend from her life so she cannot quit her job and fall back on him for support
Clarity for bio mom's family members so they are part of the kids' lives, but don't try to stir up trouble (I know this is contradictory but not all of her family members are bad people, just misguided)

This may be a tall order, but I could use some help here. Should I ask for emergency lights from the church? Is there something I can do at home? I do have some stuff from LM here and there is an herb shop that sells the products near me. But as I said, money is getting tight.

Thank you very much for your help!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:05 am

Hi Emjae,

I'm sorry you are in such a difficult situation. She sounds like a piece of work.

You are indeed asking for a lot to be accomplished, so you need to break this down into pieces and prioritize your work.

You seem to have five key areas to focus on - protection from her negative energy and interference, a sympathetic judge, payment of what she owes for the children, break up between her and her boyfriend, and clarity among her family members. Of these, what is most pressing? What is second most pressing? Etc.

Once you prioritize, then you can focus on that area to work on. There are threads in this forum on each of these areas, so you can find the help you need as you need it. Please use the search bar in the upper right corner to find the threads associated with each topic of your work.

You have a lot on your plate, but if you break it down to individual parts then you can start to progress through them more easily.

Meanwhile, YES have lights lit for you! You can have several done at a time, one for each of your goals. This will help to get positive energy moving for you.

I do hope this helps. Please keep us posted, and good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Emjae
Forum Member

Unread post by Emjae » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am

Many thanks Miss Athena!!

I believe a sympathetic judge would be my priority at this time. I can work breakup and protection over time and make it ongoing work.

Really appreciate the input and will let you know how it goes!
Thank you Saint Martha, Saint Jude and Saint Anthony! Words are so small!!!!

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi everyone,

I have been reading through these topics and found a treasure trove of info! About my situation- I am currently fighting my ex to prevent visitation. A little background, my ex has a severe mental illness that he hides behind his religious beliefs so the court system is afraid to question it. Just before I left for my own and my daughter's safety, he told me god told him to kill me in front of her! It was truly frightening because he believed it! Anyway, I obtained a protective order and he hasn't seen her in almost 2 years, using it as an excuse. He is a very violent person.

He was declared an abusive and neglectful parent to his other daughter (my former stepdaughter) by the courts after he failed a drug test - big time! Now he's using the ongoing hearings to try to get visitation with my daughter, even though he doesn't want her, refused to pay child support. My daughter wants nothing to do with him as my current boyfriend is more of a dad to her than my ex ever was. My ex is only pursuing this so as not to lose his rights to his other daughter.

I've done a honey jar for the judge, he hates my ex by the way and caught him perjuring himself on the stand multiple times. I've done a freezer spell for my ex too. I can't state enough how violent and mentally unstable he is. Is there anything else I can do to help my case? I'm truly desperate here!

This last part is probably unethical but - would it be okay to use a spell to make him call me or message me? I know that if he does that he's going straight to jail and the judge will strip his rights. He coached his other daughter to level false charges against someone and they are still in jail awaiting their trial! The guardian ad literally as much as admitted it to me. It's a really messed up situation. Is there anything else I can do? I have another few months before our next hearing. Thank you so much for any help you can give me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:43 am

Hello, Scarlettgirl 42,

Oh My God, this is just terrible.

May I ask what the HELL your attorney is doing about all of this? This sounds like a never-ending nightmare. I am so very sorry.

FIRST and FOREMOST (magically speaking only. Because non-magically, I would think about getting another attorney or at least a second opinion) protection spells for all of you:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Here's a thread to bring out the truth:

bring-out-truth-confess-admit-error-fee ... ilit=truth

You want him to contact you? That's pretty dangerous for you. And, communication spells ought not be performed while Mercury is in Retrograde (and we are in Retrograde for about 3 weeks).

Nevertheless, here is the communication thread:

communication-t4483.html

Have you looked at the court case thread?

www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

You might also want to consider a rootworker who specializes in legal matters.

here is a thread with names of those who specialize in these type of matters:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ff_the_Law

PLEASE PLEASE take care of yourself and your family

Wishing you the very best

take care

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:39 am

Thank you, Miss Aida for your kind words and VERY helpful info. I'm going to do a protective spell tonight and there's a shop nearby that sells lots of different ingredients too. I do have a question concerning the freezer spell I did. Will casting a communication spell make it null and void? Should I just wait it out to see if it works before doing that is really what I'm asking? I don't want to have two spells working against each other.

Also about the attorney - I had an awesome lawyer during our family court appearances. She kicked my ex's butt, figuratively of course. But now this is in the circuit Court and she's not allowed to represent me there. This new attorney was forced on me by the state and he has a major case overload. He never has time to speak with me and is always distracted. I can't get a new attorney until the abuse and neglect case is over.

Another thing is that the stepdaughter has been granted visitation rights with my daughter! They claim it's for the best to reunite siblings even though I disagree! I tried to get the attorney to fight it because there are no sibling visitation rights in the state I live in but he wouldn't listen to me. I have a very short time before they will enforce it. Is there anything I can do to stop it? Like use a freezer spell or something? This girl is toxic and has too many issues. Considering I know what I know about her, it's too horrendous to think she could be allowed to see my little girl. I'm truly frightened. Thanks again!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:32 am

Hello Scarlettgirl 42,

Before I get into answering your questions, please keep in mind that this the Lucky Mojo forum, so we won't be providing advice on ingredients you get at other stores, and ask that you don't write about outside products in your posts. Thanks!

As far as your question about a communication spell, Miss Aida said that it was dangerous for you to contact him, as well as a bad time to be doing communication work because of Mercury retrograde. I'd go with what she said.

As for the issue with the stepdaughter being granted visitation, you could work a freezer spell on her as well, to freeze her out of your life. You could also do some Domination or Essence of Bend-over work on your attorney to get him to do what you want him to do. You can read more about such spellwork here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Good luck to you in your work!

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:35 pm

I completely understand about the rule for not discussing other products and I'll be placing an order within the next few days. I just wanted to get a jump on something that would start working right now! Lol.

Also, I have decided against the communication issue. Anytime I've sent a message or started something new during Mercury retrograde it's gone badly. Plus, I think that would be actively working against the freezer spell I've done. I've already done a freezer spell on her today and I felt really good about it. I've read so much about that spell but on the average how long does it take for it to work? I have no contact with them now, except through the court system. So technically they are still trying to harm both me and my child. Thanks so much for your help. I'll let you know how everything goes.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:01 am

Hi Scarlettgirl 42,

There is no "average" timeframe by which spells work. Each spell is different and it is up to Spirit how long, in what manner and whether a desired outcome will manifest. You have to do the work, deploy it, forget it and trust in its outcome. Patience is your friend.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

brokelion
Forum Member

Unread post by brokelion » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:58 am

a little update on recent events.
my daughter informed me of another violent assault that resulted in a head injury.
the police and social services were involved.
i asked them both for protection as the abuser would use underhanded legal tactics to reclaim them, but they did nothing.
the abuser used these tactics and has reclaimed them on a legal techicality that would have been prevented if they had been protected by the police or ss.

ive had a honey jar on the go for almost a year, ive done many protection spells and reversing work, asked various saints for help, made several protection mojo bags, burned several candles at MISC, carried high john etc in the court room, etc, etc, etc.

i have tried everything there is to try in the physical and spiritual worlds and nothing has worked.
as previous events have left me with literally nothing and i am struggling to get every aspect of my life back together ive asked for help from a rootworker through the funding available here but nobody has got back to me.

i have been pushed way beyond my breaking point and have ran out of avenues to try to save my children from heavily documented abuse.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello brokelion,

I'm so, so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

Here is more complete information about the pro bono fund:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

You must apply through an AIRR rootworker though; if the rootworker you've contacted is not replying, you could try to contact another.

One more idea I had for you is to petition St. Jude, the patron saint of desperate cases.

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjude.html

Please don't lose hope, and let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Good luck to you.

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:40 pm

A little update for my case mentioned above. The freezer spell against the sibling visitation has worked like a gem! I've not received any phone calls regarding it up to this point. Also, I decided to do a honey jar for the guardian ad liteum because I get the feeling she feels sorry for the stepdaughter and hasn't spoken up for my daughter in court at all. I also received and have been using fiery wall of protection on me and my daughter on a daily basis.

I also did a vinegar jar to sour the relationship between my ex, his attorneys, his therapist and the social worker who conducts his visits with the other girl. I only did this because the social worker has been fabulous about recording everything, every detail. If she can see the extent of his craziness, along with his therapist and lawyers my daughter might just stand a chance at having a normal life.

This forum, along with your various products has been an absolute lifesaver! I can't thank you all here enough. We'll see how all of this plays out tomorrow at our next hearing. I've done all of this work between the last hearing and this one.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:31 pm

Scarlettgirl 42 !

That is great news.

CONGRATS!

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

I do have a question about the vinegar spell I did. From what I heard in the courtroom, my ex is still getting on well with his lawyers and his therapist. I am baffled as a gifted friend did a tarot reading and said that there were no obstructions to my work, so I'm a little confused. Do I just need to give it more time to work? Thanks in advance.

Scarlettgirl 42
Forum Member

Unread post by Scarlettgirl 42 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:03 am

Oh, I almost forgot to update regarding the hearing. Visitation with my ex's daughter was never brought up! So thankful for that. Also, neither him nor his attorney mentioned visitation with my daughter either. Neither did the guardian ad liteum or the social worker bring up visitation for either one. So that's a victory. Thanks again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Hello, Scarlettgirl 42 ,

Give it some time

And congrats on your successes!

Take care

kilibear2017
Newly Registered

Unread post by kilibear2017 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:32 am

Hello, My daughter has been going through a nasty custody case for the past 3yrs.first of all she was on the Mariana when she got pregnant, they weren't in a relationship they just had sex. she told him that she didn't want anything from him, actually, she haded the fact that she told him. Okay, he had a girlfriend but she was out of State and had taken their child with her because he beat her up.

Anyway, she finds out about the situation and decided that she wanted to become friends with my daughter because she had an ulterior motive to take my 'daughter's child. My daughter had the baby he didn't come to see the child until she was 6 months and when he did he only came to drop off Christmas gifts asked him to come and see the child " I can't I have my gilr and the baby in the car lol. ok since she run's the show she is the driving force behind this case.

Cutting to the chase, they called CPS and said that my daughter was telling people that the child was dead, that she set the child on fire, CPS wrote a report stating that they were and had made false reports in order to make my child look bad as a mother to the courts. had the local authorities do well baby checks over 30 times. Talked about my child on social media, they lied so much until it was sicking. now that they have unsupervised visits he has been telling the child that she has a new mom!! the child came home and told her mom that she didn't want a new mom, was asked who told her that she said her dad this child is only 3ys old, they have told my daughter that they were going to take her child away. now to dissolve her physical and legal custody order.

How do we stop this foolishness oh I forgot in the last 3ys he has only seen the child 8 hours according to court records. How do we turn the heart of the Judge and have him to wake the hell up and to get him to drop his pursuit of the child and go away, His mom was told she could come see the child any time when she was 6mos but because of the girlfriend and now wife she stayed away. how do you set out to take someone child's because you're jealous that your man has a child with someone else? my daughter had a restraining order on the girl to stay away from her child due to the fact she has no shame in saying she wants the child for her self no matter what. What can you recommend for me?

Thank you,
I look forward to hearing from you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:21 am

Hello kilibear2017,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

First of all I'd recommend reading through the nine pages of this thread for ideas. You'll find a ton of information. If after doing that you still have questions, ask away.

Take care.

P.S. I see that you're new to the forum, but you should be aware that posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

brokelion
Forum Member

Unread post by brokelion » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:04 pm

heres an update for anyone that may be following.

background,
trying to protect my kids from a child abuser for 2 years.
the court gave the kids to the abuser, everything i tried in the physical world to protect them failed so i turned to the spiritual world.
i had a honey jar working on the judge and lawyers for well over a year.
did several reversing works including a mirror box.
burned several candles at MISC and another spiritual church.
did many many protection and good luck works.
prayed to god several times a day.
did some ancestor and saint work asking for help.
had some work done by a root worker and even had a very prominent spiritual leader praying for me and the kids.

today i got the decision from the latest judge,
kids are to stay with the abuser, contact with me is left to an amicable agreement between me and the abuser (havnt seen them for 6 months so you can guess what will happen there) and i have been fined several thousand.

so, i can say with some authority if there is a god he/she favors evil over good

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Oh, brokelion ,

I am so very sorry.

mabelle10
Newly Registered

Unread post by mabelle10 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm

My son has a young lady pregnant they were not or are in a relationship. She is now threatning not to let him be part of the babys life. He very much wants to be part of the babys life and shes only 8 weeks pregnant and is already threatning him. calling him o ut of his name, saying she doesnt need him. Seems like all she wants is money. I need guidance on how to help this lady see the error of her ways there are alot of men that dont want to be part of childs life but my son does what can I do? Please someone help us

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:09 pm

Hello mabelle10,

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this situation, it sounds very hard. I moved your post over to this thread because you'll find a lot of helpful information here; just scroll up through the past posts.

Good luck to you.

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!

Dogwhisperer16
Newly Registered

Unread post by Dogwhisperer16 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:39 pm

I am 3 years in on a nasty custody case. The ex has a much more powerful lawyer than I do and pretty much bought the verdict. Of course I am still fighting and since he's an abusive POS juvenile Justice is now involved too. I've got the court case kit, honey jars with his attorney, the juvi officer, the judge and the GAL in them and hotfoot candles on the altar of another root worker. I am open to suggestions on anything else I can do.

On my honey jars I've been using special #20 oil for the candles. This this is better than court case oil?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:11 am

Hello Dogwhisperer16,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! I'm sorry you had to come here under such stressful circumstances. I merged your post with this thread about custody battles so you can scroll up through the nine pages of posts from years past and see what other people have done in your situation. If you have any questions after you read through those, feel free to ask.

Be well.

P.S. If I was doing Court Case work, I'd use Court Case oil on my candles.

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:34 am

Hi Lucky Mojo Friends:

I am currently entering my second year of fighting my ex (or really his mother) for a reasonable custody and visitation settlement in family court. I have full legal and physical custody of our six-year old son, and really the ongoing dispute is over visitation. We have been in Court since September of 2016, but arguing over this really since my son was born. My ex is profoundly disabled with MS (wheelchair bound and unable to speak at this point,) and his mother hates me because she thinks I had an affair with her ex-husband/my son's grandfather (for the record, no i did not.)

Grandma has refused over three settlement offers, refused mediation, and yesterday, refused to sign a 'final' settlement offer because, in the words of my ex's attorney (but really she's her attorney,) 'TaurusGirl is the most untrustworthy person I've ever met.' Every time we go to Court, she pushes for a trial... and the judge once scheduled trial dates (in September of 2017,) but those have since been cleared. The attorney for the Child doesn't want a trial, the judge doesn't want a trial, I don't want a trial, but she wants a trial because she wants to punish me - her attorney even said as much, 'off the record.'

Yesterday she was supposed to sign a settlement agreement on behalf of my ex, and she refused, because I 'am untrustworthy.' Of course, no evidence of facts were given, just that allegation. The judge ordered the three attorneys to have a meeting to resolve this, and we go back on Jun e 2 for a settlement conference. It's worth noting that her attorney wanted new trial dates set, and the judge refused. There are many reasons I don't want a trial, but the biggest is that I can't afford one. My ex has a court-appointed attorney who is free, and I have a private lawyer who I pay out of pocket, and I don't qualify for a free attorney. I pay all living expenses for our son, and I would honestly lose my home if I had to pay for a trial, which costs upwards of $50K in NYC.

I've done tons of work on this, and had many readings... all of which indicate that I will prevail, but it will take lots and lots of time. Any advice as to additional rootwork to do in the meantime would be much appreciated. I did some research on the forums, and thought maybe this - spells-for-child-custody-child-support- ... tml#p68142? Thanks in advance!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:56 pm

Hello TaurusGirl,

I'm sorry you've having to deal with this situation, I'm sure it's very stressful. The post that you linked from Catherine is excellent and I couldn't give you better advice myself. If you can follow the advice she gives in that post, I hope you do so. You can also submit a prayer request for free to the Crystal Silence League:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Good luck to you.

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:14 am

Thank you SisterJean, I will do so. Always good to get an additional opinion, glad you could weigh in. In the words of my attorney, I'm 'one step closer' to a settlement, still... so that feels good. The other side is quibbling over details but my attorney is steadfast - and I should note that the wording of our current proposed settlement (our third, I believe,) mirrors the judge's recommendations word for word from the transcript. Yes I'm stressed but I know I'm also being reasonable. As always, I will keep you all posted.

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:47 am

hi, so I am planning to make all purchases for my visitation case today, and I had a technical question regarding the third element, below:

'3) If there have been lies or slander, or if you think you will be lied about by the person who is at odds with you, then before the date of the meeting, prepare a shut-your-mouth type spell on that person -- a beef tongue or a doll baby or a photo with Alum on it. If you cannot do this work yourself, hire a rootworker to do it for you. You may find them at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) at
http://readersandrootworkers.org'

Yes, there have been extensive lies and slander. Now, sadly, my ex is so disabled that he actually can barely speak, as it is. His mother, and 'his' (or really, her, attorney are lying and slandering quite a bite though. On whom would I do the 'shut your mouth' spell? Presumably, grandma and the attorney? Also, of the various spells listed - tongue, doll baby, or photo w/ alum, is one any stronger than the other? Any preference here as to which to do?

Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

Hello TaurusGirl,

The type of spell you choose depends on your own preference, means and ability to perform magic. If you want to perform a spell on both people but feel that getting two beef tongues isn't possible, then do two photos. See what I mean? If you can only get one photo, then do one photo spell and one beef tongue spell. Just do what you can do.

Hope that helps!

TaurusGirl
Forum Member

Unread post by TaurusGirl » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:50 pm

Thank you, SisterJean!

I need to think a bit more about that part of the spell. Specifically, I have the photo of one person I'd like to shut up, and do not have a photo of the other. To potentially complicate things further, both parties have explicitly gone against the recommendations of the judge, on the record and in writing.... everything my attorney and I have proposed is per the judge's recommendation... so I almost wonder if i want them to keep talking and NOT shut up, since they are making themselves look so bad.

I think I need to think this through a bit more!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:20 am

Hello TaurusGirl,

Another thing to think about is a reading might help you be able to sort all this out. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

mvh2018
Newly Registered

Unread post by mvh2018 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:50 am

Hi.

I'm new to this type of work, in general, and to this forum. I'm looking for expert advice and help.

I have two kids under 6 with an ex-boyfriend. We lived together and he makes much better money than I do. He kept the kids and convinced the system that I'm violent and crazy. Everything I read and hear from friends suggests he's a narcissistic abuser. He has sabotaged everything I try to fight back and has sabotaged my ability to make money and support myself, so that helps him justify why he should keep the kids. I'm scared for my children because I suspect my daughter is being abused and my son is too little to really say anything, but I think this has caused him psychological damage. I want my kids to get away from him and heal from this as quickly as possible.

He also admitted to making a fake online account so he could follow me, and I want the authorities to see evidence of his stalking activity.

I want help with four things:
To protect my kids from abuse.
To make better money than he does, so he doesn't have financial pull over me.
To expose his lies to the courts, so that he faces consequences for what he's done.
To get full custody of my kids, and to prove to the court that he has been and continues to be abusive to me.

What should I do in this?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:19 am

mvh2018,

I am sorry to hear of your situation. It is very complicated by the nature of the issue, the children and the court. I would highly recommend a reading by an AIRR reader for clarity and spell work relating to these topics. If you feel abuse is happening contact your local authorities as magic is not a substitute for professional assistance.

Items that would be useful for the topics of interest include

To get a reading: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Court case to get favor in court: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html

For protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery ... ction.html

Crossing to get him caught in his lies at court: http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

For wisdom for the judge: http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

To draw more money to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html works well with attraction products as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

Steady work, to keep a job or get a good steady job, works well with the draw money as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

Court Case honey jar to make a judge nice to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... -case.html

Uncrossing to take off any lies or things ( evil) he has done to you: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Stop gossip to stop his lies, personal favorite of mine: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Hyssop to cleanse evil top be spiritually clean: http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Little john chew to win in court: http://www.herbmagic.com/little-john-to-chew.html

Angelic, to protect, and protect kids: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-powder.html

Devils shoe string to trip up the devil and liars protect against evil: http://www.herbmagic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html

help get a job with grains of paradise: http://www.herbmagic.com/grains-of-paradise.html

Gravel root used to get a job carried with salt: http://www.herbmagic.com/gravel-root.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

mvh2018
Newly Registered

Unread post by mvh2018 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Hi, and thank you very much.

I've contacted all the professionals I could think to contact, I've talked to a lot of different people about it. I'll look into getting a reading and check out all of these links.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it.

Sugar sugar
Forum Member

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:19 am

Hello everyone,

My child lives with me and always has but now since he’s 15 his dad is trying to tell him he can live with him so he doesn’t have to pay the child support he’s never paid. He owns me 35,000 in child support and has never paid a dime. My son of course wants to live with his dad because I have rules and with his dad he can do what he wants. My son has difficulties in school and I believe if he moves with his dad he will be allowed to drop out of school and that can’t happen.

What can I do to stop his dad from trying to take my son and stop him from telling my son he can live with him?

How can I keep my son safe from his father?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:50 pm

Sugar sugar,

I would put your son in a sweet jar to sweeten him to you, place you both in the jar, burn a blue candle with peaceful home oil on it. I would sour the father and sons relationship by putting them in a spur jar, you can always remove them later but it would be good to break them up while the dad is trying this. Another product that would be great is influence to influence both of them via a skull candle or a figure candle and essence of bend over to make them bend to your will. I would also order a court case mojo and politely remind the father that child support does not go away and he owes it regardless, keep the bs up and you will tell the gov where he is. Sometimes you need to remind people of their decisions lol.

Peaceful home oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peaceful-home.html
Stay with me to keep him home with you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Influence oil to get into their thoughts: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-influence.html
House blessing also good to keep matters at home happy: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-house-blessing.html
Essence of bend over to make them bend to your will: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-essen ... -over.html
Court case spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-court-case.html
Peaceful home honey jar:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Book on womens work, many items I think would help you: http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
Free info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
Bottle spells like a sour jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Freezer spells to freeze someone out, like an ex trying to take your kid: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Sugar sugar
Forum Member

Unread post by Sugar sugar » Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:36 am

Thank you JayDee I just have one question? About the jar spell to sour their relationship? Will this make my son angry? Or hurt him because he’s a good kid and none of this is his fault so I don’t want to hurt him at all.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:20 pm

Sugar sugar ,

The jar would only sour him and the relationship with the person in the jar. The key thing to remember in work is intention. It is what drives the purpose of the work. IE a sour jar is not going to kill you if the intention is to sour a relationship. Focus on the desire. Another product of interest for you may be separation as its similar to break up but without the fighting, help separate them and the influence. You can also make a shake jar with essence of bend over. Add essence of bend over incense, powder, calamus root, licorice root, with personal item of ex and petition paper. Seal the container and shake it as you pray the petition and tell him what to do.

separation: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
calamus to tell what to do: http://www.herbmagic.com/calamus-root-chips.html
licorice to control: http://www.herbmagic.com/licorice-root.html
Essence of bend over: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense-essenc ... -over.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole”