Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Miss Aida
Re: DUME (Black List) Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:20 pm

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

If you have started already, you can continue through the retrograde

take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Thank You Miss Aida. I will let you know what happens.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:01 am

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that the Crossing candle finished burning down yesterday. I thought that it would have continued burning as it would have been 7 days completion of the spell on Friday. I plan on going to a cemetery to throw the ladies footprints but I don't know what else to do now that the candle is finished. Am I suppose to be throwing the Crossing powder with the Hot Foot powder every day?

Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:53 am

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Yes, you can continue laying tricks.

That is your choice.

I pray that you have great success with your spells

take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:36 pm

Thank You. My choices where I've chosen to lay down the powders has varied but they are in areas where the lady will come into contact with it eventually because it is laid on her walkway leading to the sidewalk and leading to my driveway where she steps on all the time. I've also laid it on the grass area directly behind her back yard fence. So who knows what will happen?

I also am also not sure what to do when I bring the mashed up footprint that I've made and burned on her to the cemetery tomorrow. It's in a jar- so do I need to break the jar on a tombstone or should I just bury it and leave it?

Alright Thank You.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:22 am

Hello, Lovemydogs,

Just bury it.

Also, have you used goofer dust on where they walk? I have had great success with this and my horrible neighbors. I got one of them to move.

www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Take care

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:37 am

Hello Miss Aida,

Well yesterday when I went to throw the goofer dust with the Crossing Powder and Graveyard dirt it lightly blew back on me. I did end up putting it on my property where this woman walks on and steps over but there are remains of it as it is a light coloured powder. I am not worried about it being on my property because its for her, not meant for me. I sort of wish the powder was a little heavier so that it would not float away.

Do you think that I can mix the powder with the graveyard dirt and Crossing with some water?

Okay going to get ready to go to cemetery now.

Thank you.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:57 am

Hello, Lovemydogs ,

Yes, you can do that.

Are you using any patterns when you lay this trick?

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:52 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

Yes I was using patterns when I lay all of the dust but it is very windy now. So I did go out today and I laid all of the dust right outside her door and in her dead garden. Then I went to the cemetery and I even brought some pink roses to lay in front of some grave and I threw the powders under the roses and walked away and didn't look back.

I hope this all works.

Thank you all!

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello everyone,

Sorry to be a bother but I have come to the end of this spell and I am doing the cleansing for it and I am pouring the Hyssop bath over my head as i recite the 51st Psalm but I'd like to know how many times will I be pouring and reciting this?

Thank You. :geek:

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Hi Lovemydogs,

One bath would be sufficient. You can pour and recite as many times as you feel comfortable, or until you feel "cleansed". Personally, I have found that the darker the work, the longer the bath before I begin to feel absolved, but that's just me.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I know that cursing work can't "backfire" so to speak, but can the D.U.M.E vigils have nasty consequences if you yourself don't cleanse? My rootworker did some the other week and since then, I've had very strong powerful spiritual messages and "warnings". One being my boyfriend saying if I didn't sort myself out he would leave me (long story). In the petition, I asked for the couple to seperate then die horrible deaths. My partner spoke of suicide tonight. It's just all too much. I've asked my rootworker to stop the vigils immediately and I'm starting cleansing and protection tomorrow, plus some reconciliation work I did myself (worked well last time). I feel numb tonight, like I've had a warning from God himself that he is angry with me for wishing bad things on this couple. I want to ask for forgiveness tomorrow :,(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello Nony65,

I'm sorry to hear this is all weighing on you. I think if you're doing the right thing by starting cleansing and protection work (make sure you do them in that order). Praying that a couple separate and then "die horrible deaths" is pretty damn heavy work; if it wasn't justified in the eyes of God, you could be feeling the heaviness of that sin. So, cleanse, protect, pray.

Bathing with hyssop would be very good in this situation:

http://herb-magic.com/hyssop.html

And if your partner is serious about the suicide talk, get him help immediately.

Hang in there!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Hopeful1016

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:05 pm

When doing the d.u.m.e ritual. In the beginning it says that a vinegar jar is optional. So I was going to exclude it.

But at the end of the ritual it say to deploy the pins in a vinegar jar?

So by this is the vinegar jar a must? LM products will be used

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Hello Hopeful2016,

If the instructions say to deploy the pins in a vinegar jar, you'll want to do so.

Take care.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:28 am

is this a good enough reason to burn a dume candle?

this person has:

put my name online first and last, put personal information about me online, now i just scrolled through youtube and i've seen the person put my first and last name on youtube and i have not spoken to this person for 3 months no contact nothing to make this guy feel obliged to continue in this manner. i've done freezer spells, voodoo dolls i've buried his name everything you can think of skull candle spell everything and still nothing removes this man from my life.

hes even trying to verbally come at me and my family thats where hes gone too far is this a good enough reason to burn this candle and hopefully kill the perpetrator that's harassing me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:47 am

Hello HappinessRules,

Get a reading. That's my advice to you. I can't tell you without giving you a reading if your spellwork is justified or not, and this is a heavy enough one that you'd really want to make sure. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, have you blocked this guy in every way possible online? You could also possibly report his activities to YouTube. Please protect yourself:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Take care.

HappinessRules

Unread post by HappinessRules » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:38 am

Yes i went the ethical way,i sent a letter to youtube well written and sent the comment and video, i even went as far as to contact the person that put the comment by sending a message to him and asked can you remove the comment? so yes I have done this also.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:39 pm

Hello all,
I recently had a DUME candle lit on my behalf and the results were positve. They did say that the candle cleared a third of the way down but that misfortune and despair would find my enemies. Has anyone that has worked with DUME noticed your enemies or targets grasp actually grow stronger? Like the opposite of your petition happened? Or did it just take time for you to see the reults of your prayers ? Thank you for replies and your help.
Jenelle

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello jenelle21,

If your candle burning was very recent, I'd give it time to manifest and work. But I don't think you need to worry about this spell "backfiring" and giving more strength to your enemies, that's just not how it works.

Hope that helps.

jenelle21

Unread post by jenelle21 » Tue May 01, 2018 7:14 pm

Thank you Sister Jean ,
Between hot footing , DUME and working with Santisma Muerte. I don't know how these two enemies are still standing. It's baffling to me. The only response I get from my candles is that im getting that which I ask for. So im sitting, waiting, wishing and sending out the vibe of justified revenge and mastery.
Thank you for settling my mind though
Jenelle

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon May 21, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi everyone.

I've read through the thread and am able to answer the questions asked here. This person is a cancer to humanity and will do harm as long as he is alive. He's so bad two of his kids don't speak to him, he is directly or indirectly responsible for the death of three people (he is in law enforcement and has admitted to doing things a police officer should never do) and has tampered with me while I was in the hospital as well as after I was released. I am not angry nor do I have a doubt. Every single person on this planet will be better off when he is gone especially those who know him personally. In fact the only thing that has kept me from doing anything DUME is the fear of it coming back on me or my child.

I have read some things impacting the person doing DUME. Is there anyway to keep that from happening?

I presently live with this person. I know that when I am able to leave it will be better but I am not sure I can wait that long.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

You'll definitely want to protect yourself while you are doing this work. Here are some links on how to do that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Take care.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed May 23, 2018 9:47 pm

Thank you Sister Jean. He just destroyed an irreplaceable piece of art that I've had for years that was given to me from the set of one of my favorite movies.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”