Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Lodestone Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Figgy

Unread post by Figgy » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 am

I picked up some Lodestone Oil and Money Drawing Incense from a Lucky Mojo Retailer (Serpents Kiss) at Pantheacon a couple weeks ago and the spell I used was a simple one... (I bought some cool stuff and had to somehow get some money back ;)

I dabbed some oil on the 4 corners of a stack of twenties, all the while singing my prosperity song being sure to build up the energy. and set it under a green candle (being sure to not let it burn the money) in my workshop. Burning the incense and smoking all my area. Then I received 3 large orders for custom made goods! It was well worth the purchase, let me tell ya :)

I am almost ready to try it again!

Thanks Lucky Mojo!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Lodestone Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:05 am

Thanks for the testimonial -- and for the mention of one of our favourite retailers, Serpent's Kiss of Santa Cruz, California.

OIL-HOO-LODE
Lodestone Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

sholto

Re: Money Drawing and Lodestone oil

Unread post by sholto » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:13 pm

how to use this double action candles with Lodestones Oil only just to light the green end of the candle or cut it into two?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:15 pm

sholto,

Lodestone Oil is to draw things to you. It is not generally used on a double action candle, but it COULD be, if you dressed the black half of the candle with an oil like Jinx Killer and the green half with Lodestone Oil. Generally, however, when we dress double action candles, we use Reversing Oil on both ends. Also, no, we do not cut the double action candle in half. You can learn more about double action candles here:

Double Action / Reversing Candle 6"/9" Questions and Answers
double-action-reversing-candle-6%22-9%22-questions-and-answers-t8768.html
catherine yronwode

Figgy

Unread post by Figgy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:26 pm

It would be great for use in the business area, I dont have my own brick and mortar store (i sell online and in the community at different locations) so I used it in the area that holds my tools of the trade.

eagerbeaver88

lodestones and magnetic oil

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:53 pm

can you feed lodestones magnetic oil or does it have to be magnetic sand? I have never used lodestones before but I do have two very small ones..what are they used for?

j82

Re: lodestones and magnetic oil

Unread post by j82 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 pm

lodestones are used to attract things to you, via love, money or whatever it is you deem. this site is for LM products so I would try and stick with them, their lodestones come paired so you dont need to worry about gender when using them. I soak mine in whisky then feed them lodestone oil before I baptize them and feed them mag. sand. Id feed them the sand.. they are considered living so id assume they want to eat just like you and me. LM has many spells on how to use them just look through the site.

TonyT.

Unread post by TonyT. » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:03 am

eagerbeaver88

Unread post by eagerbeaver88 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:18 pm

awesome thanks guys!

blondee2628

Unread post by blondee2628 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

I recently bought Lodestone Oil and did a love spell on my boyfriend/love interest to draw him closer to me.

My question is can the 2 be combined and be more effective that way, and should I dress the candle with the oil? The candle I used was a witches Brew candle for more spiritual power. I also, with the candle enscribed his name down the side, and annoited the candle and paper I burned with the oil.

I am very new to this, and need some guidance on doing a love spell on him to get him to move closer to me and be more interested, that is why I bought the oil. I am hoping I bought the right oil and have annoited myself with it, but that is it, no praying with it.

Please help! :oops:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Lodestone Oil with candle Burning

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:40 am

YES you should dress the candle - but since a "witches brew" candle is not a LM product we can't discuss it or comment on it's efficacy. I've never heard of one before for one thing. I just work with plain colored candles, as most hoodoo practitioners do.

Lodestone oil can help draw him closer. I would personally have also added some kind of love oil, too, such as Come To Me. However you can work with just the lodestone oil. Just make sure to pray your intent strongly as you dress the candle. Why did you burn the paper?? Your petition paper should sit underneath the candle the entire time it burns.

You should read this to familiarize yourself with how candle magic is done in hoodoo:http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html
Then you can browse through the various hoodoo love spells posted here for ideas of how to work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#red
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:13 pm

OIL-HOO-LODE
Lodestone Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:18 pm

does a person need a lodestone to use lodestone oil for drawing money/love

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Hello Sarafina,

No you don't need to have a lodestone. You can dress a candle with the oil to draw something to you that you want. For example a green or gold candle to draw wealth and money or a red candle for love. That kind of thing. You can read about the different uses of lodestones and the related spiritual products (oils sachet powders bath crystals and such) at this link. (http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html). Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks so much Nathen

Im in btw either getting a lodestone of just using the oil with a candle. regarding a lodestone..it says feed with magnetic sand..but i dont know if i could get magnetic sand or lodestone oil..OR i need to get both to feed it..know what i mean? i wanted to get lodestone with the oil thinking that the oil has magentic sand in it but it turns out the oil has pieces of lodestone in it..so im kind of confused..really want to a decision that will do maximum attraction work esp regarding money...

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Sarafina,

I personally would get a lodestone and some magnetic sand. I keep a really good sized lodestone on my money drawing alter and feed it with sand weekly. I occasionally anoint it with some money drawing oils when I feel it wants some. Lucky mojo also sells the magnetic sand so you can just order them together. The magnetic sand is only $4 for a packet. It should last you a good long while. If you click this link (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatherbs.html) and go down to the mineral curios you will find both lodestones and magnetic sand.

If you are wanting to set up a money alter a good beginning can be to get one the spell kits. For my first money drawing spell I ordered the Money Drawing kit, find it on this page(http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html), and it had everything I needed and I was able to keep using the little lodestone on my altar after I was done with the initial spell. I eventually got a really large lodestone from a fellow student when I was taking the Cat's course and that first lodestone now lives in my cash box at my massage office. You might check out this page for more money drawing ideas (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)

Hope this helps!

Peace~

Nathen

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:22 am

Didnt even know you replied. thanks again nathan!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:46 pm

No Worries Sarafina! I hope you work goes well. Keep us posted and let us know it all turns out! Peace~ Nathen

Tina1075

Unread post by Tina1075 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello everyone this is my first time posting on Lucky Mojo forum. I use the Lodestone oil for love. There is this neighbor who lives near me and we come across each other very often and I like him a lot but besides putting Lodestone oil on his doorknob, Will it be alright to put a line of oil on the floor where he will walk over it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Tina1075 --

Yes, you can use the Lodestone Oil on the floor if the surface of the floor will not look all slippery and shiny. Wood floors absorb oils well. Vinyl floors do not.
catherine yronwode

Tina1075

Unread post by Tina1075 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:39 pm

Thank you for your reply Miss Cat. I appreciate it very much.

youluckymojo

Unread post by youluckymojo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:10 pm

is there an alternative to the Lodestone Oil on the Lodestone? Can I use Attraction Oil instead (or something similar like come to me)?

Or must I have the Lodestone Oil on a Lodestone?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:23 pm

youluckymojo,

You do not need to use lodestone oil on a lodestone any oil will use. Baptize the stone and dress it with the oil you want to use. Then feed it a pinch of magnetic sand. You will feed it regularly its how you work it by feeding it and praying over it. I assume this is for love work because your other post are about love. You would get two lodestones a matching pair, if you order from LM put that in the notes they will match them for you, one is a male stone one a female. Male stone looks more like a penis shape ( get it), you would dress them with the oil and feed them and slowly move them together over a series of days till they are touching, this symbolizes the lovers moving together. Cat has a free spell to use with this ill post the link. You can work one stone same purpose just praying to draw whatever it is you want, lodestones can be used to draw anything and apply well with attraction oil.

Magnetic Sand: http://www.herbmagic.com/magnetic-sand.html

Lodestones: http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Halfway down is lodestone spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.htm ... gickspells

youluckymojo

Unread post by youluckymojo » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:10 pm

As always with such great advice, Thank you j82. Truly.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”