Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

hopeandfaith
Forum Member

Re: Disposal of Ritual Remains Questions and Answers

Unread post by hopeandfaith » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 pm

Before disposing the petition on a crossroad, can one tear apart the petition in pieces first though? Thank you Sister Jean !

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Dear hopeandfaith --

Tearing a petition up would not always be recommended. It depends on what the petition is for. If, for instance, you were longing for money, it would be a better idea to carry the petition in your wallet than to discard it at a crossroads.

Sister Jean pointed you to a page that should help you think these things through rather than asking for a rule-set. I will post the link again:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Hopeful1016
Forum Member

Unread post by Hopeful1016 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 am

Hello everyone. For the remains that would normally be deployed by burial in graveyard, would it be alright to be deployed in a tree? And would it have the same effect?

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:14 am

I can't find anything from the search on this one so bear with me,

THERE'S THREE FEET OF SNOW OUTSIDE and there's been snow for as long as I've finished up a few tiny bottle spells. I'm in the midwest and even if I could shovel away to the ground I don't think I'll be able to realistically dig into the frozen ground. Do I wait with my tiny bottle spells (made from LM oil bottles) and shake them here and there or is there another option for laying the tricks? I'd like to put them in my backyard, but like I said, the GD weather is miserable. Help me, students of Hyatt!!!! He must have found SOMETHING to do with em' after studying in the midwest!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:49 am

Hello Shutter,

There can't be three feet of snow *everywhere*--what about under a bush or a tree? What if you just put them under a rock until you can return and properly bury them?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:14 pm

The part of the city I was in it really was everywhere :C THANKFULLY it rained today melting most everything and tomorrow I'll be digging in the soggy ground in the back. :) Those are good ideas I didn't think of though. I figured once you put something down that was IT and there was no moving it even temporarilly.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 am

I have a question...What happens if one day someone digs up where I had buried my remains in my front or backyard? This could be when I move one day and someone decides to redecorate or when a family member (I'm a caretaker of my autistic sister at home so I live with my elder folks and her) decides they want to suddenly create a flower bed in the random spot that I buried my tricks?

I want to know if it would kill the tricks/null and void them/WHAT would happen?

Thank you in advance,

Shutter

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:58 am

Hello Shutter,

In most cases, I don't think it would undo your magic. For example, I don't think that if someone dug up the remains of a money spell would you suddenly go broke, because you buried those remnants there with intent. If you buried a pair of your man's underwear in the backyard though, with the intent of keeping him at home, that I think would need to be redone. So I think it depends on the type of work.

I hope that helps.

Shutter
Forum Member

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:47 pm

That makes perfect sense. I have about 20 little spell bottles in my front and back yards made from LM oil bottles once the oils were all used up or I moved them to another vial so I could use the bottle for a bottle spell. The petitions are for EVERY which way you can think of from tranquility to kiss me now, love me, van van, follow me boy, master, power, john the C...

Muneca_Doll
Forum Member

Unread post by Muneca_Doll » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:23 am

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area.

I used a Lucky Mojo crossing/jinx candle. After, I took the Hyssop bath w psalm 51 as instructed and went at dawn before sunrise. I took the scooped bath water and threw it over my left shoulder with my petition and did the sign of the cross and prayed. However, after I did so I realized it wasn't in the direction of where the sun would be rising.. does this make my whole work poo?

Again sorry if this is wrong section. Thank you!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:20 am

Dear Muneca_Doll --

Yes, you did post in the wrong area. Please take a moment to consider where you are posting in the Forum before you just tag a question onto any thread. You asked about ritual disposal of bath water in the thread on Jinx Killer Sachet Powder -- and you did not use Jinx Killer Sachet Powder in your spell.

People come to this forum to learn about specific products and posting at random as you did means that i have two choices:

Either i simply delete your post (with a warning) or i take the time to split it out (with a warning), re-title it, and merge it into the proper topic -- where you may never even see it. I have chosen to do the second of these, but you have received a board warning because we cannot work with folks who do not follow Forum rules. Our work load is too heavy for that.

Regarding your actual question --

First, please read this page to help you think these things through:

After having read that, you may notice that the disposal of that which is unwanted (such as unclean energy) generally takes place to the West, where the Sun goes down. If one wishes to draw new things (such as happy and friendly energy), one disposes of the water toward the East, where the Sun comes up.

What happens if you do it wrong?

You display your unfamiliarity with the art of hoodoo folk magic, i suppose. A child falls many times before learning to walk, but at least the child is trying.
catherine yronwode

Muneca_Doll
Forum Member

Unread post by Muneca_Doll » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:31 pm

Hello!! Well, I feel you learn by being active on the forum, regarding rules. I did apologize in advance because I didn't know if I was posting it in the right area. But thank you for your time.I didn't mean any offense, I am new to rootwork, as I have only have been doing it a year. I don't think everything done was messed all up just for one small thing. Thanks for posting my stuff in the right area. I have found it, that is of course because I want to learn. I love LM and Thank you Cat.

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 am

I read in Cat's book regarding "disposing of your papers": "if you don't want to save the paper, burning it and scattering the ashes is a nice final touch, as it burying it." I assume this goes for positive works too?? I just wanted to get a confirmation and be sure. Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:43 am

Moonlightdream --

Yes. Burning is neutral. Your stated prayers and wishes at the time of the burning and scattering of the ashes are what make the activity either positive or negative.
catherine yronwode

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:45 pm

Miss Aida,
Can you explain more about deploying in a sewer? Is it only for breaking up a couple? Or any negative working? Can you deploy a whole jar or open it and just use the spell remains? Would it work for jar as well as candle spells?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:40 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

Miss Aida hasn't been on the forum lately so I thought I would jump in here. I think you'd want to use sewer deployment if you want your target's life to turn to s***t, basically. This is a little different than deployment in a river, which is where you just want the people to go away. You could use it to deploy a breakup spell for a couple if you want their relationship to turn to crap. You can deploy a whole jar spell or just the spell remains.

To understand more about why certain disposal methods are use, read through this page carefully:

Take care.

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:19 am

Thank you Sister jean!
I was wondering about the sewer only bec I didn’t want it to effect my spell in a way where it seemed like i was saying the spell itself is garbage and therefore belongs in a sewer

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Tue May 15, 2018 7:57 am

Hello, I have done a blockbuster spell for removing love blockages/hurdles. It burned all the way down. My question is my petition paper. I did read the laying tricks page. It is to remove the obstacles and blockages so I was going to burn it up. Is that correct? When I burn it to ashes do I throw the ashes over my left shoulder at the crossroads away from the rising sun (so I'll be facing the sun)?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Love_Muse,

I would say to burn the paper, then throw the ashes over your left shoulder toward the setting sun, so the blockages' influence will diminish.

Take care.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Thu May 17, 2018 9:15 am

Thank you Sister Jean! If I didn’t burn it can I simple toss it whole over my shoulder towards the setting sun?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:14 am

Hello Love_Muse,

Yes you can do that, however it will be readable if someone finds it. I like to burn my petition papers, personally, for that reason!

Take care.

Love_Muse
Forum Member

Unread post by Love_Muse » Sun May 20, 2018 6:50 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I will burn mine also!

samantha100
Newly Registered

Unread post by samantha100 » Sun May 20, 2018 11:19 pm

Dear moderators and all good spell workers,

I am working on a custom candle spell for Good things Perfect Health, Longevity and Wealth. I use a personal photo to focus my energy and remove distractions. The photo of the individual was recently stained and replaced with a new photo. My question is: I want to dispose the old stained photo safely without causing any harm to the individual in the photo. I was hesitant to just throw it in the trash since I didn't know what would happen to the picture afterwards. I considered burning the picture of the loved one but then read that burning a person's photograph may cause harm and demise.

Please wisdom, insights and experience on this.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon May 21, 2018 12:38 pm

Hello samantha100,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you don't want to burn the photo and you don't want to throw the whole photo away, you could shred the photo and then throw it away so no one can see/use it. You could also bury it.

Take care.

samantha100
Newly Registered

Unread post by samantha100 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:46 am

Hi Sister Jean,
Thanks Sister Jean for your kind advice.
I really love the person in the picture the most in this world. I want to be absolutely sure to dispose the stained photo safely and ensure the individual is always happy healthy and safe. In your many years of experience, are there any consequences for disposing someone's picture in the trash or even burning it?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:54 am

Hello samantha100,

First of all, if I truly loved the person, I wouldn't be disposing of their photo, no matter how stained it is. So this problem really hasn't come up for me. I've given you some suggestions, it's up to you whether you take that advice.

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:02 am

I was planning on cursing a wrong doer with a black vulva candle, trust me it is beyond justified. i have purchased: black arts oil, destruction oil, alum powder, and goofer dust from the LM website. I also plan to add red and black pepper to the candle.

After dressing it, loading it, and burning it, i was wondering if it would be okay to hide the wax remains in the target's place of employment rather than a graveyard? I was thinking of wrapping the remains in a black cloth and having someone (that i obviously trust) who works with the target hide it for me at the place of employment, like in a certain utility closet that's pretty much never used (its messy, the closet lights don't work, no one goes in there so i don't think the remains will ever be found).

i don't mind going to the cemetery, i just hate actually digging, the ground is often REALLYY HARD.. and i am also thinking that if i actually hide the remains in the target's place of employment, they will walk past it often (or walk past the room it's hidden inside), making things all the better.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:18 am

SpellsnSuch --

I liked your question so much, i wrote a long reply -- but then i also decided to add it to the "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" web page i wrote about disposal and deployment of spell remains. It is here:

Laying tricks and disposing of ritual remains in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

After you read that, come back here and continue to read my reply.

[pause]

Okay, so there is a difference between deployment and disposal.

Deployment is setting a spell to working "in the field," so to speak, as a commander would deploy troops during a war.

Disposal is bringing the work to a conclusion with a final and forceful push for the desired outcome.

Taking the material to the graveyard is a disposal -- and it represents the death and burial of the relationship or the subject of the spell, depending on how you word your petition.

Placing the material along a path, under a house, in a place of employment, in the trunk of a car, under a seat cushion, and so forth is deployment -- and the idea is to keep it as near to physical contact with the subject as possible.

So, from my point of view, you seemed to be asking me, "Is it okay if i deploy it rather than dispose of it?" and of course, my answer is, "Yes, if you wish the work to be ongoing."

But there is an implied premise in your question that leads me to make this very clear to you: Choosing between deployment and disposal is not -- and should never be -- a matter of convenience (digging a hole in a graveyard versus hiding something in a closet). It should always be, first and foremost, a choice of methodology, based on the results you desire to bring about.

This fundamental distinction between deployment and disposal is one of the most important concepts you must integrate into your plans when laying out the scope of your spell work. It is fully as important as selecting the best herbal, mineral, or manufactured supplies, knowing how to word or recite a petition or prayer, and knowing how to focus your energy during the work.

Grasping the implications of this distinction will have an effect on all of your work in the conjure and rootwork tradition, and utillizing your understanding of the distinction will help you immensely.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DreadPirateQueen
Forum Member

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:42 pm

I read earlier in the thread from Miss Aida that it's alright to dispose of remains from multiple rituals at the same crossroads at the same time if it's for the same purpose. Would that mean the same type of ritual for the same situation, or just the same type of ritual period?

For example, in my case, I've done a general road opener candle for myself, and a road opener for money for my sister. All that's left from both is the petition. Can I take both petitions to the crossroads and dispose of them all at once?

Edit: Just managed to track down the post from earlier and it wasn't specified whether or not is was disposing at the same time, just the same crossroads. My mistake, though I would still like an answer as I've been wondering about this for a while now. Thanks.

SpellsnSuch
Forum Member

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Catherine,

Thank you very very much for such a detailed answer! That helped me tremendously!

btw, so awesome that my question is on the lucky mojo site! :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:36 pm

DreadPirateQueen --

I think that the crossroads, as a place, is simply a sacred boundary space, and in msny ways you may treat it as you would an altar table. You cannot do six spells at one time on the altar (not enough room) and you may wish to spread the work out in time, and to perform spells with different purposes or goals on different days (or at different altars, if you work that way).

So, if that is how you work, it would seem unlikely to me to have the remains of many spells to dipose of at one time, because i would not have worked so many at one time, usually. But if i did -- well, if i was finished with all of them at once, sure, i might dispose of them all at once at the same place. But the odds of that happening to me are unlikely, since i generally focus on one spell at a time and dispose of each spell as a form of closure on the day the work is done. Also, i a not a huge crossroads worker, truth to tell -- i use rivers, libation, and earth burial a lot too.

We all have our own ways of working, of course.
catherine yronwode

DreadPirateQueen
Forum Member

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:52 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to respond, I really appreciate it. This was very helpful to me.

Dr Bonedaddy
Forum Member

Unread post by Dr Bonedaddy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:41 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

A lot of tricks say to go to a cross roads and toss spell remains over your shoulder when you're finished working them and not look back. I live in the city and don't have access to a quiet crossroads. Could you do the same at a dumpster instead?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi, Dr Bonedaddy --

I merged your post into this long and complex thread on the topic of "Disposal of Ritual Remains." Please read from page one onward and you will see a lot of interest in this matter. If you just want my opinions, read my posts only! LOL!

If after all that reading, you have further questions (or the same question), simply repost and we will get to it.

Happy reading!
catherine yronwode

Dr Bonedaddy
Forum Member

Unread post by Dr Bonedaddy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:47 pm

I was thinking that would work when doing something to get rid someone or something... Tossing them out in the trash seems like good symbolism

Dr Bonedaddy
Forum Member

Unread post by Dr Bonedaddy » Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:51 pm

Will do. Thanks Miss Cat! :D

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:50 am

Hi there everyone - I am looking for some help! I had just did a reversal candle spell with a mirror, hair, petition, oil, crab shells and incense, along with St. Michael I prayed immensely over it for the past 24 hours, I felt my intentions were strong, it came to a beautiful clean burn.

HOWEVER - Ugh I am so mad at myself, so I went to dispose of it as the article says in the middle of a cross roads at night... I pulled my car up, ran out into the crossroad while I had my sunglasses on (in the middle of the night), I then took the mirror with the remains on it, I looked at it and flipped it over I did not look into it, I said all bad luck goes to, blah blah. Then I smashed the mirror with a hammer and ran back to my car away from it. As I opened my door I took my sunglasses off and like I always do when I open my door I looked behind me back at the road but not at the smash... Crap, will this still be okay? I drove home away from it a different route. I hope this will work I put so much effort into it!! I knew I shouldnt have looked back at the road right as I did it.

By the way I ordered everything for a 13 herb bath. I really wanted all the unjust and evil actions of my enemy be sent back to them then do the bath. Will this spell still work as o mentioned above and will the bath send any negative back unto the enemy? Thank you.

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:45 pm

I also want to ask, would it be okay if I visited the same crossroads again? I know I am feeling a little paranoid about he mirror I left with the name on the back I do not want anyone to contact that name...?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:16 pm

BeautyB26,

The urge to look back has undone many a spell-caster. It is a simple thing to ask, but often very difficult to accomplish. In my opinion, looking back is like hitting the bar on a high jump and knocking it down. It is a disqualifier and the spell should be done over again, if only for the mental training you will get.

You may indeed re-visit the same crossroads.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:35 pm

So, I did not go back to get the mirror yet, would it be a good idea to go back and pick up the mess? I am just worried that since the mirror has plastic on the back with the name in reversal writing I am paranoid about someone picking up this mirror with the name on it..? Would it be bad to go back and get the mirror?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:03 pm

BeautyB26 --

It may be that you did not think this spell through when you planned it. A mirror with a plastic back is not what was intended. It is meant to be glass -- just a piece of mirror-glass.

I get the feeling that you ought to clean it up and start again, if for no other reason than that you are worrying about it.

Also, i noticed that you posted these same questions in another thread about reversing spells and i deleted those duplicated posts. The question applies to any disposal, not merely reversing spells, and that is why this is the best place for it. Thanks for understanding.
catherine yronwode

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:55 pm

Thank you so much Cat. I really appreciate your input. I went to the crossroads to pick up the plastic mirror and it was no where to be found... Only 20 hours had gone by. None of the remains were there. Since the name and birthdate was written on the back of the plastic, what are the chances someone would pick this up and contact this person? I hope not. I’m sure it’s unlikely but who knows, I would like your input! I’m feeling really sad and down about my mistake.

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:19 pm

Hi BeautyB26!
I was reading your posts and thought I might add something about my experiences. I'm not a newbie to rootwork (anymore) but I'm also not a rootworker either so everything I do is generally for myself and I've ran into similar issues with fears and doubts about disposal. I used to worry about things being read by a passerby, even to the point of saying "screw it" to the spell and going back to pick it up, which is what you ended up doing here. But, to be honest, I've never had an issue of anyone finding and looking through the remains or if I did, I never knew about it. So if anyone did read the person's name or anything like that, it's highly unlikely that you'll ever find out about it and in that case, I just had to learn to not care. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't affect me either way. Also, I've driven past what looked like spell remains in the road and even walked past them in the road, too, and never once did I think about looking through them lol. The glass might have been picked up by someone thinking it was dangerous and they probably threw it away. I doubt they paid any attention to the writing on the back and if they did, they probably weren't thinking it meant anything. They definitely aren't going to spend their time trying to contact the person.

At this point in my relationship with rootwork, I honestly am so driven and intense with my work that I don't give a damn if people see me or find anything. My desire for the thing far outweighs my fears of what might happen if someone found out. But it wasn't always that way. The more you do this type of work, the easier it will become to let the fears go. After so many times of your fears not really coming true in the end, you'll get a lot more bold. The second time you do this work will be a lot better, I'm sure. You already know a couple things that you can do differently that will make the second time a greater success than the first time would've been even if it went off without a hitch. And a piece of glass without any backing will just look like someone dropped something or maybe had a fender bender in the road and no one will pay it any mind. You can always do something over again and the botched work won't affect you negatively. Worst case scenario is that it just won't work. So just keep trying until it's right and you can go home and rest easy about it.

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:08 am

ScorpioKate,

Thank you so much, your entire post made me feel incredibly better and I am so glad that you had mentioned all of this and your expierences as well. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and time in writing that to help me. Thank you. It really helped me relieve my anxiety about it. Blessings!!

BeautyB26
Forum Member

Unread post by BeautyB26 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:15 am

Since this is in relation to my disposal mishap, I am not sure if this is the proper place for this question but since my Double Action Reversal spell needs to be redone,
1. When should I redo it? I did this past one on 7/28-7/30
2. I do have another reversal candle that is not the double action candle, it is the black over red candle, do I need to cut the end of this one too and flip it around to light? I am not sure since the candle is different that the double action.

Thank you!! I really appreciate it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:46 am

Hello BeautyB26,

Mercury is in retrograde until the 19th, and many people do not do most spellwork during this time because of the weird energy. Take that as you may.

And yes, the black over red candles are still butted and lit upside down, as it says here under double action candles:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#doubleaction

Good luck to you with your work!

Tribaby789
Forum Member

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:35 am

Thank you j82. I will do that but what should I do with the honey jar, old paper in my shoe, and the influence skull remains that brought the opposite results?
I know usually to bring something to you, you would bury it in the backyard and to move something away bury at a crossroads or in running water.
Problem is she wants to continue to play for these coaches on the varsity squad and not be demoted to the jv even though it would give her more playing time.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:17 am

Tribaby789,

Burn the paper from the shoe and sprinkle the ashes at a crossroad. The honey jar pour out the content at the base of a tree recycle the jar. Influence candle, if it was to influence and bring favor I would bury in yard.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Keira28
Forum Member

Unread post by Keira28 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:22 am

Hi to all! :)
I made a break up jar and buried it in the cemetery, unfortunately here the cemeteries are all cemented and it was difficult to find some dirt. I'm afraid I had buried the jar too much on the surface but the ground was really hard to dig and I was afraid of being seen, what if someone finds it? Besides I don't know how to discover it. Thank you very much to those who will answer me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:40 am

Keira28,

I think you did fine, trust the work and have faith in it, if you dont get results, repeat it, or try a new method. Iv hid items in tree trucks with a hole, in large bushes in a cemeteries and dug holes as well. When I dig a hole I go with a bag, items flowers etc to look like I am there for a loved one ( if its not a loved one I am using), that helps keep distraction off of me, in the bag is usually whisky and another token that the grave likes and a payment. I dont know many people going around a cemetery trying to find things so you are probably ok.

Keira28
Forum Member

Unread post by Keira28 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:30 pm

j82

Thank you very much. I did just as you, going there with flowers. But maybe the anxiety influenced me (first time I do this) and the jar was too big. I'm afraid that rain can move the dirt or that some relative of the person goes to plant a flower and discover it. Do I have to wait three months to consider it failed?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:58 pm

Keira28,

If you are looking at it that way then yes it probably did fail. You can buy small mason jars at the store easy to bury, bring some extra dirt with you to help cover it and put a dead flower on top if it. Let it sit. I watered mine with the bath water that was related to my work, so break up Id water the dead plant with break up bath water, crossing then use crossing. The plant wont come back to life definetly that the bath has salt in it. Nice way to finish the work.

Keira28
Forum Member

Unread post by Keira28 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:08 pm

Thank you j82 for these tips! Faith first of all. You have been very helpful

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:09 pm

I'm about to begin some vinegar jar to go along with other black magic work that I've already started and I have questions as far as disposal-- I recently found out where my target's girlfriend lives (my ex's girlfriend), but it's an complex/apartment building and I don't know her apartment number (yet :lol: )-- with that being said how can I deploy items the proper way without knowing her exact apartment number?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:19 pm

inquiringminds128,

You can place it in a free hole on the property where it wont be found, it can be planted by the entry way to the apartment complex, it can be buried in a cemetery to "kill the work", it can be placed behind your toilet as you poop to represent it turning to "shit", You can continue working it till you do find the location and bury it at the apartment complex. In the old days people lived in houses and it was accessible to bury under a porch or by a walkway, as we urbanized and people moved into townhouses and apartments or condos, you need to be resourceful and deploy it fitting with the custom, fitting with the purpose but doing so in a way that actually can be done. Example, many porches now are made of concrete, mine included, it would be quiet the task to get something under my porch, but not so hard to bury next to a walkway on my entry way to my property.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:07 am

Good suggestions, JayDee.

nino_x3
Forum Member

Unread post by nino_x3 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:46 am

Hey can I bury break up work in the graveyard to kill the relationship

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:58 am

nono_x3,

Yes you can.

branden
Forum Member

Unread post by branden » Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:21 am

I have several items to dispose of at the crossroad. I have 3 near me to choose from. They are all heavily traveled during the daytime and the one that’s nearby is next to a cemetery - I haven’t used this one because part me of thinks it should only be used for negative magic. I have access to all three at night usually around 1:00am. My issue is that I have wrapped the items and I think it would be better to combine the remains into a pile to dispose of them rather than having 8 wrapped items in the road. I know I should’ve disposed of them once the spell was done, but I haven’t been able to do it. 😕 Does this sound like a good idea?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:13 am

Branden,

You can dispose of it either way. Throwing the remaining items into the crossroad. Sometimes if you spend a few extra minutes and drive out of the city you can find a nice quiet road to dispose of without anyone noticing you.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”