Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Lovemagic

Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Lovemagic » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am

Hello

On the herbmagic site cat said to dress the Jezebel oil on Jezebel root, with follow me boy oil & sexual fluids everyday for 7 days then keep in the purse.

1) Does it mean use all the liquid rub on the Jezebel root nd after 7 days put in red flannel bag & carry with me? (So embarrass to ask this question lol)

2) Can the oils also be rubbed on a candle?

3) Can I use this for retail business career?

I'm sorry I'm confuse how to use it.

Thank you so much for your advice & your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello Lovemagic,

Don't be embarrassed!! We are all family here!

1) Yes, rub the oils on the root, but you do not have to use up all the oils. Then carry the root -- and if you wish, you can carry it in a red flannel bag,

2) Yes, the oils also be rubbed on a candle.

3) What type of business are you in? Does it attract men?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lovemagic

Unread post by Lovemagic » Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Hello Miss Aida

Thank you for your responded. You are very sweet! I feel lot better :D I'm working in grocery store (just small business) lol. I have to see & talk to lots of customer & help them all the time. So I'm not sure if Jezebel root can help me with what I need at all.

I've been noticing that pretty girl that work with me get lot of attention & customer love to talk to them & buy stuffs what they recommended. But I'm not pretty that's why.... :cry:

I know some girl. She was not pretty (like me) but something about her that draw so many guys to her. I really can't figure it out why....so weird...lol

Is there anyway or anything can help me become more attractive, charm & to be love around customer, especially men lol??? I feel like I want to have some power over men or become like powerful magnet draw men to me lol.

I do not have specific guy right now. I just wanna have fun & have friends as much as I can, keep myself busy coz I just got out of sad relationship. I still love him & miss him a lot. But I want to move on my life.

So do you think do the Jezebel root could benefit me to help draw men to me & my job? I just rub all the liquid on red candle, pray what I need & let it burn for 15 minutes or I have to let it burn out? And Repeat same thing for 7 days in a row right? Can I add more oil beside follow me boy? Do I have to use lucky number to mix the oil like 3,7?

Thank you so much for your time again!!! Have a great day!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello, Lovemagic,

PLEASE don't say that you're not pretty.

Let me tell you a story: a long time ago, I met this really really UGLY Doctor. I could barely look at him. That's how esthetically ugly he was! LOL. UNTIL.....

Until he opened his mouth. He was charming, kind, funny, witty, intelligent, and humble. When I left the hospital, I thought he was the SEXIEST man that ever walked the face of the planet.

That was 17 years ago. To this day, I have NEVER forgotten him. N E V E R !!!! If he wasn't married, I would have cast every single love spell on him that I could imagine.

Outer appearances, in my opinion, don't show what's in one's soul.

And you sound like a kind and warm person. So, PLEASE don't say these things about yourself.
Here's an array of spells that you will find has many attraction spells in its content: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Look at these oils: There's attraction, bewitching, come to me, etc that you can use on yourself http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html You can also use the sachet powders, the candles, incense.

There are also spell kits that you can use. And the list goes on for enchanting yourself.

As far as the candles, I don't know what size candles you have. So, can't answer that.

AS far as how many oils to use on the candle, I think that this is a good start until you know exactly what you want. Odd numbers are traditional in Hoodoo, 7 is good for luck, 9 is good for success.

Also, read this page for anointing: http://www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

You'll do just fine

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lovingladycr

Unread post by lovingladycr » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Good evening :)

I am a sugar baby and I have red that Jezebel can help you dominate men and create lust in them. I want to learn how to invoque Jezebel and gain her favor.

How can I start working with her in a safe way?

It is safe to work with her for a beginner?

I was thinking about Pomba but I don't have the knowledge yet :oops: .

Thank you in advance :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 am

Jezebel is a figure from the Jewish / Christian Bible who had a distinct life and history.

To call up the spirits of the dead, you ought to familiarize yourself with who they are.

In the Book of Kings, Jezebel is described as a queen, the wife of Ahab, King of Israel. Ahab and his people worshipped Jahweh, the god of the Jews, but she led King Ahab astray, and encouraged him to worship the Canaanite deities Baal and Asherah. She persecuted the adherents of the Jewish god, Yahweh. Ultimately, she was thrown out of a window and her corpse was eaten by dogs.

Jezebel is an old formula based on the traditional use of the Jezebel root, referring to Queen Jezebel in the Bible, who was a tough, bold, brave woman who used her sexual wiles to tempt a King away from his religion and died for her role in the embattlement of the kingdom.

Jezebel was not a sex worker, but because she met her gruesome fate bravely, dressing in fine clothes and wearing cosmetics, she became associated with prostitutes at a time when wearing makeup was not common in society except among sex workers.

Jezebel Oil

Use in Magic:
Attracts men with money; popular with prostitutes to attract wealthy clients; the root is also used in the famous Curse of Jezebel against enemies.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo dressing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

For more information, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

I have no clue what you mean when you ask, "How can I start working with her in a safe way?" and "It is safe to work with her for a beginner?"

Becoming a spirit medium is not something that a "beginner" can learn over the internet, and no one can assure you that it is or is not "safe" to invoke or call up the spirits of the dead.

Pomba is an Afro-Brazilian deific entity. I suggest that you try an Afro-Brazilian forum for more information on her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lovingladycr

Unread post by lovingladycr » Tue May 01, 2018 10:45 am

Hi, thank you for your response catherineyronwode.

Yes, according to the bible Jezebel was brought from other lands to marry Ahab, instead of submitting like other bible queens, she used her intelligence, beauty and seduction skills to control the then king, and gain power. She was not modest in her appereance like the israel women. She was addressed as a whore because of that.

According to people who practice the cult of Jezebel Her specialty is domination, control, and manipulation.

I thought there would be someone with knowledge about her here. I found some good information wich I will share on the next comment (hopefully it will be approved).

Regarding Pomba I will look for an Afro-Brazilian forum thanks :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 01, 2018 5:58 pm

lovingladycr --

It is absolutely forbidden to post copyright protected material from other web sites to this forum, so it was deleted. Please honour and respect author copyrights and do not do this again. Thank you.

Read about copyrights here:

Copyright: The Right to Copy
http://luckymojo.com/copyright.html

"An ethical person does not need to be told that stealing is against the law, nor that stealing is bad for society. An ethical person knows with certainty that stealing is wrong, and will not do it."

By the way, what you wrote about Jezebel not "submitting like other Bible Queens" is absulutely fasle and untrue. Read more about Bible Queens and especially --

Look up The Queen of Sheba -- King Solomon wrote an entire book of the Bible praising her sexuality. It is called The Song of Songs or The Song of Solomon. He also described his rather sexy wedding to her in Psalms 45. She is depicted on Tarot Trump No. 2 (The HighPriestess / The Wise Woman).

Look up Queen Esther -- She was triumphant over enemies and saved the life of her people -- and got an entire book of the Bible dedicated to her, which is called The Book of Esther. She also got an entire Jewish festival dedicated to her, with special cookies, noisemakers, and everything. It is called The Festival of Purim.
catherine yronwode

lovingladycr

Unread post by lovingladycr » Tue May 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi catherineyronwode,

I did not post the content as mine, I quoted the author and included a link to her page.

I will not include material of other authors anymore, I did not mean to break this forum's rules my bad.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 01, 2018 10:16 pm

lovingladycr --

I understand you meant no harm, and you did not claim the writing as your own, but copyright means the right to copy -- not the right to claim (or not claim) authorship or the right to link (or not to link) back to the original page. You don't have the right to copy it -- the copyright. Only the author has that right.

Lots of folks don't understand this, but it is the law, and it is an important law, because a writer's income depends on the writer having the exclusive right to copy the material -- for sale, for trade, or for any exchange the author wishes. That is the right of authorship -- the copyright.

Anyway, i know you did not mean to break the rules... so all is well, okay?
catherine yronwode

Skorpabtheru

Unread post by Skorpabtheru » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:21 am

Working with jezebel for a revenge work anyone have a sucess stoey on what she have done?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello Skorpabtheru,

The spell you refer to, popularly known as "the curse of Jezebel," is described on this web page from Miss cat's "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice"

JEZEBEL SPIRITUAL SUPPLIES
http://luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

There is also a thread on the use of the root here in the forum:

Jezebel Root Questions and Answers
jezebel-root-questions-and-answers-t5374.html

However, since you did not specify whether you were intending to work with the oil or the root, I have moved your post to the topic on Jezebel Oil, where you can ask further questions. Please remember that this forum is to assist customers of the Lucky Mojo Curio Company in the use of their products purchased from the shop.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:30 am

Because the Biblical Queen Jezebel is associated with cosmetics, it is a very cool trick to use Jezebel Oil to load any kind of skin care products, hair oil, or hair pomade.

This thread explains more about dosing or loading products with spiritual oils:

LMCCo Oil in Shampoo, Lotion, Soap, Pomade, Perfume, Laundry
lmcco-oil-in-shampoo-lotion-soap-pomade ... 7-540.html
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:00 pm

With the Jezebel oil, if I made a mojo bag from the Jezebel Oil and Jezebel Root, would it attract to me unwanted sexual attention from men or would it attract to me the kind of men I'd want in my life?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Starhime13 --

This question is usually asked by people unfamiliar with magic, prayer, or the implementation of will power. To put it simply, magic, prayer, and the implementation of will power are things people DO, not things that HAPPEN to people,

Putting an oil on a root will do nothing if you do not pray, petition, or state your desire over it.

It will only attract "unwanted sexual attention" if you prayed something like,

"Oh great Queen Jezebel, i pray you send to me unwanted sexual attention, so that i may be hassled, frightened, and inconvenienced thereby. This is my earnest desire, in token of which i carry your root, Jezebel! Bring me unwanted repugnant, and repulsive sexual attention NOW! AT ONCE! TODAY!"

But you wouldn't pray THAT, would you?

Of course not.

I think what you are really asking is, "If i am fearful, how can i focus my will in an act of magic?

Well, the problem of fearfulness is in YOUR MIND and not in TRADITIONAL FOLK MAGIC. How it got into your mind, i do not know. If you can not remove it, you will always be fearful while casting spells, and thus you will never be comfortable as a practitioner. This web page may help you understand more:

IF I CAST SPELLS INCORRECTLY WILL THEY "BACKFIRE" ON ME?
https://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#10
catherine yronwode

Starhime13

Unread post by Starhime13 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:19 am

Thank you. I had experienced unwanted sexual attention from people before and after reading that and knowing who Jezebel was, I have a new idea for a charm. I'm just starting out with getting into herbs and I didn't actually believe that the spell would backfire. But instead of the Jezebel oil, I'd use the protection oil.

I'd have to figure out other roots to put inside of the mojo bag, but I believe that the root could be used as a defense against men. I just wanted affirmations on things that I already had a hunch about.

Jezebel was notourious for her beauty but I personally admired her tenacity as a feministic figure. I just had a feeling to purchase the root, but I didn't exactly know what I wanted.

I didn't mean to offend with that question, I just wanted to know a bit more on the root. I asked the question because of how the properties were sexual attraction and I wanted clarification as to what that meant.

I already had a mojo bag made for attracting love and luck. A odd choice but hunch I had was John the conquerer's root. I knew that was used in money drawing but I had a feeling that it'd be great in a love spell that would draw me closer to what I desired.

I wasn't exactly fearful, but the general definitions of the herbs made me overthink. I tend to spend all of my nights overthinking and gathering as much information as possible. I didn't mean to offend, but I was curious as to the way of wording. I should have probably worded it better and not in a way that sounded fearful. It was more of "if I cast this spell , would it give me more sexual attention or is it meant to be more used in a way to direct it at someone or a specific qualities of what I would want to find in a future partner?"

I prefer talking rather than typing because people tend to not understand what I mean.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:40 am

Thanks for the clarification. No offense taken, and i hope i gave none.

This thread is actually about Jezebel Oil, and for further discussion on Jezebel ROOT, this is the place to read and post.

Jezebel Root Questions and Answers
jezebel-root-questions-and-answers-t5374-60.html

However, rather than cut our conversation apart, i will finish my reply to you here.

Regarding your idea of dressing a Jezebel Root with Protection Oil, that's a new one to me, but i have heard of dressing the root with Queen Elizabeth Oil. I would mix Jezebel Oil and Queen Elizabeth Oil to dampen the seductiveness of Jezebel with the power of Queen Elizabeth. She was known as "The Virgin Queen." meaning that she never married, but she had plenty of lovers, and they served at her command. The two oils make a lovely fragrance blend, in my opinion.

As for tips on making a roots bag, well, for more than 100 combination mojo hands featuring roots, herbs, and minerals, all based in traditional conjure practice, you might find this book i wrote helpful. It's only nine bucks, and you will get a lot of specific ideas in it.

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Read more about his book here:
https://luckymojo.com/theartofmakingmojos.html

And if you have more questions about Jezebel Root, check out the Jezebel Root thread, okay?

Best of luck to you.

Jezebel Oil

Use in Magic:
Attracts men with money; popular with prostitutes to attract wealthy clients; the root is also used in the famous Curse of Jezebel against enemies.

Spell Methods:
Use oils to fix candles, prepare magical amulets, anoint the body and hair, add to bath water and floor wash, and dress furniture and rooms, according to folk magic spell lore.

Product Details:
Hand-made, faith-based, perfumed hoodoo dressing oil with herbs and roots included, in a 1/2 oz. glass bottle with a colourful label.

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Queen Elizabeth Orris Root in Oil

Use in Magic:
Queen Elizabeth Root is an herbal blend containing Iris (Orris) Root that is said to enhance the regal power and command of a woman and to awaken love and passion in a mate.

Spell Methods:

Product Details:

OIL-HOO-QUEE
Queen Elizabeth Orris Root in Oil
$7.50

http://www.luckymojo.com/queenelizabethroot.html
catherine yronwode

BellaSolanae

Unread post by BellaSolanae » Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Hey Starhime,

I'm glad you asked that question,and Miss Cat replied! It cleared up some questions I had too. Thanks, that was a great response Miss Cat.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”