Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hello! Happy to be with you all!

AceJay
Hello! Happy to be with you all!

Unread post by AceJay » Thu May 10, 2018 11:18 am

Hello everyone,

Sorry to start off my introduction this way but I'm pretty shy when it comes to introducing my self or meeting others, and especially when it comes to the internet having my information.. but I feel if I'm going to do it on a website I'd let it be here!

You can call me Jay (male). I was born and raised in Miami and remained there up until less than 3 years ago. You can easily say I saw a lot of "Santeria" but really not much, just seeing the enormous population that believed in it. Before I knew what "magic" really was like when I thought it was just people doing card tricks and pulling a rabbit out of a hat, as a child, I was very psychic. I could never validate any of it though because to me it was more like strange things I knew I could do but no one would believe me or would call me crazy. It would come so natural to me that I could read people the first second I ever met them, not just see things but feel things intuitively and in making skin contact and scent as well. I've even tested my self with friends, I was able to see people's personal life like their room or what their house looks like even where they hide their naughty magazines ;) but never pursued it further than how it came naturally to me. After the years it kinda faded or what I would call it, it's sleeping from inactivity.

I believe I could do astral projection and channel energy too but that also went to sleep.

Now I'm in my very early 30's and a lot of things are making sense to me now that I could never understand before. I've always been the type to go out of my way to help others, put others before me, and always had a positive thought that could overpower a negative thought, but I admit I'm no saint and not perfect but willing to improve. I have a passion to help others and help the world, and so I am here to learn as much as I can. I am very interested in becoming a student of LM!

By the way, I've always wanted to figure this one out... As a child with "powers" I would feel like a large prism hanging over me at all times spinning round and round and I could see it from my inside view not through my eyes, it didn't affect anything in my life other than the fact that it was always there and can't see it any more since I thought it was nothing I just forgot about it. Does anyone know anything about that? Is it like a Chakra or something? lol :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Hello! Happy to be with you all!

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 8:39 am

Hello AceJay,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Thank you for introducing yourself and telling your own interesting story. We're happy to have you on the forums; please let us know if you need anything!

Many blessings to you.

P.S. I'm not sure what the prism you're describing could be, but you could always get a reading about it to learn more. You can find good readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “2018 Introductions”