Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Restless Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
suzyparker

Restless Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by suzyparker » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:26 pm

what exactly would this do if you applied it to a candle with someone's name carved in? Could it make them long for you? if you used it with Follow me boy?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Restless Oil

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Read about it here suzyparker http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html

It doesnt read like a positive result
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator
Re: Restless Oil

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:56 pm

It's not going to make them long for you and if you use it and it has the results listed on the lucky mojo page, would you really want him following you in that condition?

June

Re: Restless Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by June » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:24 pm

Hi, I am interested in using restless oil against someone who did me wrong - a friend who betrayed my trust. I would like to make the person restless until they feel compelled to make it right with me. How would you suggest I go about using the oil? Also, what herbs should I add to my order that go along with Restless oil?

Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:53 pm

You are talking about two different types of conjure, compelling conjure (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html) will get the results you desire. I really wouldn't want someone around me after restless conjure work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

June

Unread post by June » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi, thanks for the reply. I think I mean restless because there is a revenge element in here as well. I want them to think restlessly about what they did to me. I want that wrong to constantly disturb their thoughts. So which herbs would I use along with the oil?

Also, I found the comment you made interesting about not wanting them around after being made restless. Would you mind elaborating? Maybe describe a bit the frame of mind one might expect to find this person in? thank you!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:50 pm

I'm no expert here, but I think Restless and Follow Me Boy would be a really bad combo. I think a person could end up getting injured. Would you really want someone who is restless and disturbed following you around?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

June

Unread post by June » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Thanks for the reply but I am not looking to add Follow Me Boy to the mix. That was a different poster from two years ago who was suggesting using that. I'm just adding to the thread.

I would just simply like to know what herbs to order along with the Restless oil.

I would like to make my target restless, spark their guilty conscience basically, and make them restless with the thoughts of what they did to me. I want them thinking restlessly of what they did. I was thinking of using Restless on a skull candle unless someone has a better suggestion. thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Melissa --

OIL-HOO-REST
Restless Oil
$7.50

Restless Oil may be complemented by Poppy Seeds (for confusion, Red Pepper (for hot footing), and Vandal Root (for cursing). Do you have a copy of "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" It is only %14.95 and contains extensive lists of herbs for every condition.
catherine yronwode

June

Unread post by June » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:23 pm

got it. thank you! Your book is my long list of "would like to have." All in time. Thank you!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 pm

Would this oil also go great with Inflammatory confusion to create a group of 7 to Fight with each other??

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello, Greeneyes,
Yes! Absolutely!!

greeneyes2

Unread post by greeneyes2 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:54 pm

what types of situations does Restless work well on?? there does not seem to be a great deal of use on this oil..

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Good Evening, Greeneyes2,
Here you go!!!
advice-requested-for-restless-&-come-to ... t9076.html
I know what you're doing. So have fun!!!!
You will be known in the future as: "MS Sneaky-Tricks!!"
Have a wonderful evening!!!

TGCA1985

Unread post by TGCA1985 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:38 am

OK im interested in ordering resless oil from LM to use on a red skull to do return to me work.

Which of the below oils is best used on a return to me skull work? Im thinking resltess oil, influencing oil , controlling and comanding oil. Are those oils ok or should i eliminate any of them? does any1 hav a better suggession for oils to use? I definately want to included the resless oil.

If I can use restless oil on my red skull candle for my return to me work how should i use it?

Also can I use the restless oil on a pink canle on my honey jar?

Finally, i wouldnt say im a faint hearted person but i DO NOT & WILL NOT mess around with spirits. I need to know if the resless oil is the same as intraquility oil?

All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!!!!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:02 pm

Hello, TGCA1985

No, restless oil has nothing to do with the intranquil Spirit.

www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html

And, yes, you can mix those oils as well as put the oils o any of the candles you have mentioned. Just make sure that your petition and your commands compliment the oils

Good luck!

Innocence

Unread post by Innocence » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:33 pm

I think it makes sense to use Restless together with Hot foot. I wanted to supplement my Hot foot trick at home but don't have the oil (I had a Hot foot candle lit at the MISC but felt that it's best to burn a candle at home too over the target's hair). So I anointed a candle with Restless and Confusion oils and put Hot foot powder in the petition packet. My petition has Unable to rest until you leave (city name) crossing the target's name. And boy is Psalm 109 totally appropriate for my situation!

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:50 am

Hi everyone!

I am interested in using a bit of restless oil in a love spell, for the guy I'm interested in talking to. I plan on doing a skull on him and using restless oil (along with a few other ingredients) to make him have restless about thoughts of me. Is that a good idea? Is restless only for cursing, or negative use? Thanks!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:15 pm

Hello KINGoftheUNIVERSE,

I personally would not use restless oil in work for getting love. It is used to make it so people can never be settled down with any one.

Peace~

Nathen

KINGoftheUNIVERSE

Unread post by KINGoftheUNIVERSE » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:39 am

natstein,
okay thank you!

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:00 am

What if I wanted the person to be restless with thoughts of me until they returned to me ? Would the restless oil be okay to use if that was stated specifically in a petition ?
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:30 pm

Hello, ttmarie,

Yes, that's perfectly fine!

I prefer this route rather than working with the Intranquil Spirit (who Is an entity from hell)

Take care

ttmarie

Unread post by ttmarie » Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:57 am

ahh thanks ! good to know
Thank you Saint Expedite, You have always answered my prayers !

lisabet507

Unread post by lisabet507 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:51 am

I was wondering what the difference is between Restless oil and Intranquility oil?
Does anyone have an idea?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Hello lisabet507,

Restless oil is used to trouble someone's mind and disturb their sleep, and can be utilized for a variety of reasons. You can read a little about it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html

Intranquility oil is specifically used in spells that call upon the aid of the Intranquil Spirit, an entity from Hell, to torture a lover into returning to you:

http://www.luckymojo.com/intranquility.html

Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

JerichoRose

Unread post by JerichoRose » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Is using restless oil considered hexing? A group of people weren't very nice to me and I think it would be hilarious to have them fight among themselves. I planned on using purple skull candles (one for each of them), restless oil, and poppy seeds, arranging them in a circle facing away from each other. But it's not worth it if that will result in bad karma. I did a reversal spell on them but it wasn't very satisfying :) When I feel I might be hexing someone, I try to get around that by including in my intention that I don't want anything bad to happen to me, my friends, family, etc as a result of the spell. Not sure if that is enough to make the spell work, but still protect myself.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:04 pm

Jericho Rose,

Yes, it is a curse, but no, it is not hexing, since hexing is from the German folklore term for a witch or witchcraft, and we are practicing African American folk magic in which the word might be hoodooing, crossing, throwing for, messing up, or cursing.

I suggest that you look into Miss Aida's new book, Cursing and Crossing" which will be released to the public on May 15th.
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun May 13, 2018 9:20 am

My ex is a dangerous manipulative narcissist and I'd like to use restless oil in combination with a piece of string I uh personalized and a black candle and goofer dust to prevent him from doing what he did to me to anyone else.

Restless will make him unable to settle down right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 9:25 am

Hello stillsosola,

Restless oil, according to this page, will "keep him in turmoil, trouble his sleep and disturb his mind." So if that's what you're going for, go with that.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-restless.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:37 pm

Black skull candle with Restless oil and Hot Foot oil and powders, with targets name inscribed on the skull and petition, and pic under the skull candle. A large nail heated up and inserted in the top of the skull, while saying the intent. Is this ok to drive an enemy away? What herbs should be used with this? Poppy seeds? Mustard seeds? Anything else? Am I on the right track? I just want to cause my enemy turmoil because the bitch caused me to develop severe anxiety and panic attacks which has played a toll on my health. Also she’s evil. Saying shit about me to get people to hate me

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:44 pm

Pyromancer I used mustard seeds and chili flakes on my black skull I also carved my intents all over it and anointed with restless oil and my enemy is still restless and tormented now I went further and buried the remains in a grave

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:50 pm

Ohhh although I’m somewhat a medium I’m scared to go to a graveyard because of spirits that may follow me. I know that tops it off burying it there. Thank you I was going to say red pepper flakes too

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:20 pm

Oh I see pyromancer I'm no medium but I love cemeteries and have a relationship with the guardians of my grandparents cemetery I've paid them and certain spirits have called to me for defensive work and I always walk out backwards and leave payment at the gates. But more one the black skull candle you could add red ants to really drive this woman crazy if you could get some of her hair or go through her trash and get some menstrual blood all the better

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Did you use hair or anything more personal than a pic? I don’t know her address so that’s very hard.

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:31 am

I used my targets hair and some blood from when he had a nose bleed he threw the tissue down in my car, but I'm sure picture with her name and the intent on the back would work very well do you have cats book paper in my shoe? I highly suggest it as she gives great advice for working without personal concerns and just intent and name papers

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Yeah I’m going to get that book. Sounds like you had some strong links there to the target

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”