Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Hello, mlove,

Hmm....

If this were me, I would cleanse the entire room with Chinese wash and then follow it up with Tibetan Ghost Purging Incense

It could have been a negative spirit

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

www.luckymojo.com/tibetanghostpurgingincense.html

I'd also take a spiritual cleansing bath

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:55 am

Hello Everyone,

I ordered a reconciliation honey jar but I haven't received it yet so I started a honey jar on my own until it arrives. I tied our hair and put herbs such as lavender, catnip, and cinnamon on the petition paper, I used honey, syrup and brown sugar.

I started the honey jar 3 days ago. My bday was a day after I started the honey jar and a reader told me although he wanted to reach out his ego would get in the way so he probably wouldn't. Well he did wish me Happy Birthday only thru text and when I said thanks that was the end of it.

My problem is i've been having bad anxiety and switching from negative to positive thoughts and I think it's affecting my work. When I burned my candle on my honey jar last night I took out the silver metal at the bottom of my votive candle so it wouldn't stick to the jar like the others did but my candle ended up going out before it burned even half way down without the metal part at the bottom and then I fell asleep and had a bad dream where a man was trying to kill his ex and she had a baby in her arms. My ex was with me but he had gotten out of the car and I pulled off and I ended up in an alleyway trying to put menustral blood in his food that he left in the car. When he got back in we went home and I tried to explain to him why I left him and he went to my room he was upset he called me back there because he had found some of the things on my bed that I am using to lay tricks on him. He started chasing me and trying to kill me because I was doing work on him.

I want to know if this means I should stop the honey jar or was it just cause I was having alot of anxiety and negative thoughts that day about my work because all he did was say Happy birthday and that was it and I thought he would do more even though we haven't been communicating. I just thought he would do more than that on my special day. Please let me know what would be best and thank you to everyone for your help.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:50 am

Continue your work...and you may want to reach out to your reader for more indepth understanding and options going forward. Oftentimes when we do spellwork and do not see the results we want, we tend toward negative thoughts. Don't mean that the spell isn't working its human nature.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

shakakan3408

Unread post by shakakan3408 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:22 am

Thank you jwmcclin,

I burned a candle last night and fell asleep once again and it went out. It didn't burn halfway down. I did have a good dream and right after I put my last comment up I asked for a sign and when I went on his page the first thing I saw was a picture of my son that he took when he cut his hair. I heard his name on tv and the radio a few times too. I just don't understand what's going on with these votive candles. I don't know if I need to stop the honey jar and try something else, last night was my 4th night burning a candle on the jar with 2 candle that burned ok and 2 that went out before they burned down. I haven't heard any thing else from him. Im trying not to loose hope but I did have 2 lines of tears on my jar and I cried pretty hard yesterday and I don't usually cry much.

Queenpoet
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queenpoet » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Could these be signs after having work done me and a friend went out to breakfast in a different town about 20 minutes away i seen my targets car in the store parking lot then on our way home a certain song my target introduced to me that was so pretty i cried when they shared the song with me came on the radio i ask my friend to turn the station here again it was on that station she turned to another station and that same exact song was playing ....same song on three different radio stations right after i seen my targets car in the store parking lot....is this considered signs..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:34 am

Hello shakakan3408,

Thanks for sharing, but like jwmcclin said, it would probably be best to talk to your reader about all this.

Be well
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:35 am

Hello Queenpoet,

Yes I think they could be signs! Not movement though, so keep doing your work. Wishing you good luck!

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:03 am

Hello,

Is it possible to get signs & some movement for the few spells you've done but then after you stop working on it you stop getting movement? I still get signs here & there just no more movement in like 2 months or so.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Hello, witchywoman1313 ,

That absolutely can happen.

That's when the spells need an extra "push" with more spells

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:04 pm

I've been looking at this forum for a while - hope I'm posting in the right place.

Today I have gotten several strong signs that the reconciliation spell I did on Wednesday is working. However, I don't know if it's a good thing.

(1) When I was at a local business (I live in the rural mid Atlantic) a reporter came in from the city - many states away - where the ex I targeted went to undergrad. She also mentioned the city in the state that he was born in.

(2) At a local market there was a type of apple for sale that had his name ([ex's name] apples)

(3) This is the biggest. At the gym this morning I saw his ex-girlfriend. She and I had never spoken but today she introduced herself to me. The conversation was fine but at the end she said - Oh, just thought you should know that (ex) and I were sleeping together at the end of your relationship. I'm so sorry! (lol yeah right)

Would you consider these signs? Why would I find out he cheated after doing the spell?

Thoughts??

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:19 pm

Hello wanderingsantera,

The first two could be signs, but you may want to get a quick reading about the last one, to check in with your work and ask about the cheating thing. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:35 am

Thank you Sister Jean.

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:35 pm

More movement and signs, I think.

I forgot that on Thursday or Friday of last week I had a simple dream in which he appeared to just walk toward me.

Today I saw a truck with the name of his home state painted on the side.

He initiated texts yesterday and today, and today we were able to have a little text conversation, which hasn't happened since we dated.

Is this positive movement? Does being in contact negate the power or effectiveness of the spell?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:04 pm

Hello, wanderingsantera

It's movement

The contact is a GOOD thing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:17 am

Thank you Miss Aida!

wanderingsantera

Unread post by wanderingsantera » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:10 am

Is it normal to have signs and movement one day, but none the next? Just curious.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:42 am

Wanderingsantera -

Yes, things aren't necessarily going to get exponentially better. I suggest reading over this page for more information on time frames of movement in spell work http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11

Best of luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:52 pm

Hello, wanderingsantera

RevJames is absolutely correct. You cannot fret and worry every single day (as evidenced by your posts). Just sit back and let things happen.

I once got a "Sign" for spell work that I was doing for a client. Do you know what it was? A great big FLASHING sign on the expressway with the target's name on it!! I wasn't looking, and didn't expect it. That's when signs will come to you. Not when you are feverishly looking

So, sit back and relax.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

winterwoman

Unread post by winterwoman » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:04 am

Hi everyone,

I need some help interpreting signs. I’ve been working a honey jar for someone and I’ve also done some vigil lights for this person. I think most of the signs are good, but I could use second opinions as I’m a bit confused on some things.

Sign 1 - Hearing his name all the time following the vigil candle and hone jar. I took this as a good sign.

Sign 2 - Bad sign. I messaged him and he left me on read. This isn’t rare for him, but still, not the best sign.

Sign 2 - I disposed of the vigil candles at a crossroads near his house. On my way home, my car was suddenly filled with the smell of burning candles. It was so strong, even my Mom smelled it. I could feel it then that he’d crossed the crossroads. I took this as a good sign.

Sign 3 - immediately following the candle smell, I began to hear bells or chimes in my home. No one else could hear them. Again, I took this a good sign, but I could be wrong.

Sign 4 - I lit a candle on my honey jar and went to sleep. I asked G-d for guidance in my work and to give me an update. As I slept, I had a very strange dream. In this dream I was working a completely different spell than any I’d ever worked before. I’d stuck pins and needles into a white couples candle. Both the male and female ends were lit, but the male end had barely burned and the female end (where most of the pins were) had its head completely melted. Suddenly, the scene changes, and a psychic comes to tell me that I must immediately stop the work and do a reversal. This sign confuses me very much. At first when I woke up I thought she meant stop the jar and all my work as it’s all I’m doing at the moment, but then it dawned on me that what I was doing in the dream felt like a break up spell. I’d begun to strongly consider performing one on him recently, as I suspect a new woman in his life. So perhaps this was G-d’s way of letting me know not to go through with the break up spell? Or is it more likely that it’s about the honey jar and vigil candles?

Sign 5 - At exactly 4:22 AM (the time we first met) on the anniversary of the day we met, the candle of my honey jar went out. At first I thought that might be bad, but then I looked into it and realized that it was an angel number. So good sign, I think.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:31 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to ask some advice. I think I know the answer already, but I feel reassurance from more experienced/expert practicioners can only be a good thing.

I started a love/reconciliation honey jar with candle magick las week, proceeding to work it for 7 days during the hour of Venus (I had to miss one as unfortunately I had plans I couldn’t get out of, but I still did the full 7 days and the final day actually landed on the full moon.

I am now lighting the pink candles, working the jar and praying over both every Mon, Wed & Fri.

My first question is, should I only work the jar the same days I light the candle as above, or can I work the jar every day?

My second question relates to signs. The night before my spell was to be completed (so night 6 of casting) I had a dream with the person I am trying to reconcile with in.
They have appeared in my dreams multiple times in the past few months, but they’ve rarely ever spoken. In this one however, they specifically told me that they wanted to settle down.
I also woke up after the dream with, what I can only describe as a feeling of happiness and peace come over me, definitely not my usual morning mood 

I also earlier today had the random urge to email myself the exact same words I have been saying as one of my affirmations/intents in regards to this person. Literally as soon as it had arrived in my inbox, an email off a company who deal with products relating to this affirmation randomly came in my inbox as well. I had not enquired about their products for over 2 months and it was not an automated email.

In everyone’s experience would these be positive signs (I know they are all relevant to the person casting but any advice I can get would be hugely appreciated).

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:04 am

Hello winterwoman,

You have a lot of signs here that you want interpreted, and I think you should just do yourself a favor and get a reading to check in on your work. Once you start looking for a lot of signs you can kind of drive yourself crazy, and I think an outside opinion would help you:

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:05 am

Hello Ash1111,

I think these generally sound positive, but if you want to check in on the progress of your work you might want to just get a reading:

Take care.

Ash1111

Unread post by Ash1111 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:34 am

Thank you Sister Jean.

i am due a reading next week with one of the AIRR rootworkers so i will make sure to tell them of this. In the dream i had last night which was very vivid the person i am trying to reconcille with actually called me and texted me on the phone. So im feeling really positive about it all.

Thank you again :)

Manolo Rangel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Manolo Rangel » Fri May 04, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello everyone!
I've been working on a break-up spell, asking for justice. I'm working with the hands of Saint Michael and Marta Dominadora (The Filomena Lubana syncretism). It has been really hard to work with one part of the couple, the candles of that part did not light, or just get melted in a very bad consistence, like if it was petroleum asphalt. Wind used to come and blow out the candles of that person and things that complicated the situation. After a few days of being working on that spell with Martha Dominadora and ask her to dominate the person and confuse the spirits that are probably protecting her, the candles went lighted on immediatly. I asked Santa Martha for her help and I pray psalms also.

Today is the 5th. day of the 7 days spell, but i'm posting because of something very unusual happened today.
I was about to work, and when I was lighting the candles I started hearing a noise, I was trying to identify from where I came from, and I just realized that it was a bird. (in the building where I work there's no light that's why it was difficult for me to see what it was). The bird started to fly just like crazy and confused, it was hitting itself all over the roof and walls then it just fell down like one meter from where the work was and the noise of its wings stopped as soon as it fell down like if it was already dead before it fell down.

Immediately one of my old dogs got inside that room and got out. I took a lamp trying to light to see where the bird was. There was no sign of the bird. I went out of the room and the dog was eating it. But as I said before, the bird stopped making noise as soon as it fell down, so I think it was dead and that's why it did not make any noise even when my dog ​​was eating it.
This time the I felt the work easier than the other days, I felt that I finally could access to dominate the situation with that part of the couple with who it was complicated to work.

I'm working a traditional hoodoo candle and bottle spell. the 3rd. day I just finished filling the bottle and I put it upside down in a disposable metal tray just on the corner, the next day the bottle was in a different place of the tray but it was still upside down, just as if someone was moved from one place to another. (No one can access to this place, just me.)

Does anyone have any interpretation for the sign of the bird? Thank you!

Vasdic
Newly Registered

Unread post by Vasdic » Sat May 05, 2018 8:04 am

Good morning Beautiful souls,

I should say that I'm super new to this, so I apologize if I don't speak the same language.

I'm hoping to get some insights on this, if you don't mind.

I started a honey jar last Monday (5 days now), and since I started it, I have been having dreams about my ex and I getting back together. However, these dreams are a bit odd in the way our reconciliation looks like (it feels good, tho. So good). For example, two nights I had a dream of us walking pass eachother, not saying a word. He was with his friend, I was with mine. Seconds after, us 4 were kinda of in the same spot and his friend told me that W wants to get back together (in the awaken state, W is very discouraged and his ego is pretty much hurt), so we did and it was beautiful.

Last night, however, I had a dream of my best friend telling me: If nothing happens by the end of May, then there is no point to do it afterwards.

Should I take these as a good or a bad signs?

I also have few signs in my awaken state. They are so W signs.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Vasdic --

Yes, those sound like fortunate signs, and the dream in which a time limit was set should also be heeded.

You are doing well to follow all of these signs.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Wed May 09, 2018 7:23 pm

Does it mean that the tons of return to me spell work I did on an ex is about to happen when I start seeing & hearing his name EVERYWHERE all of a sudden after months of stopping my work on him combined with dreams of seeing his texts on my phone lately? I am with someone else now & rarely think of him anymore. I've heard it can since I've stopped "thinking it to death".

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 7:59 am

Hello witchywoman1313,

It could mean that, but I can't know for sure without giving you a reading. But if he does come back, you still have your free agency. If you are with someone else and are happy, wish him well and send this other person on their way.

Take care.

Tabiti

Unread post by Tabiti » Sat May 12, 2018 10:37 am

Hello, I am working on a honey jar for a specific person for a few months and I have great results. Recently, I started feeling his body scent very often, everywhere. Is that a sign of something?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 9:11 am

Hello Tabiti,

Yes I believe it could be.

Good luck to you in your work.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Mon May 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I’m doing 2 Separation spells. I just finished one today about an hour ago and I’m on day 2 of the second one. My mother is very nosey and has been snooping in my room, because I just found out she saw my Spell work while I ran to town quickly. I use tarot cards in my rituals and noticed earlier today 2 of the tarot cards were moved from sideways to upside down I figured it was maybe a coincidence and maybe I moved it by accident. She also questions any ingrident I need at a store as if she thinks I need it for a ritual lol but now I known She saw my first Spell Candle burning down because she just as she asked me if I blew the candle out yet that I left burning :x I finished the spell before she asked me that. I’ve already seen results from that Spell so I’m not to worried, but as for the second spell she’s clearly seen the altar and it’s kinda obvious it’s for a break up and I’m only on day 2 of that spell. should I completely restart this spell and dispose of the current one at a crossroads? Super frustrating and annoying because I put a lot of energy in these spells. :(

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue May 15, 2018 10:07 am

SugarLoveHoney -

Living with other people can be pretty difficult sometimes, especially in the privacy area. However I think your worrying yourself over nothing. Are you working these separation works on your mother (say to break her and your dad/her boyfriend up?)? Candle workings and such aren't really like mojo bags, where people shouldn't be allowed to see them. When most speak about working in private, its mainly for keeping it from the one your working on, or from people who insist on touching everything. Some believe that others thoughts and feelings can affect their work.

Say for instance a husband and wife live in the same house and they are working on a separation and the wife is keeping the house, the husband is leaving, and she keeps a house blessing altar. Some would say that his mean spirited intentions could cause her house blessing works to go awry (akin to the evil-eye, being jealous of her.). He could also actively work against her if he's versed in such things.

If the works have nothing to do with your mother, she isn't fiddling with anything, and she doesn't really know what its all about I would say your probably in the clear.

Hope this help ease your mind!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 am

Great answer, RevJames!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun May 20, 2018 5:10 pm

Thank you RevJames for the great advice and information! I Encrd up restarting the spell, but next time I won’t be so worried about it.

I can’t even express how happy I am right now! I just talked to my target on the phone for the first time in 10 months! The last time we texted was in November and it ended up in me getting upset and he never spoke to me again til now! He apologized for the past and admitted we both messed up and that he has no bad feelings towards me and thinks I’m a good person, and told me I’m very attractive lol and he invited me to his party he’s having which Is big because in the past he would not meet up with me after we separated. I’ve gotten signs & now I’m getting movement :) I told myself I wanted some type of movement by the end of July to continue working on this situation. I started taking Lucky Mojo’s 13 herb bath on Friday and I think it’s helping :) it feels so good to get movement in a situation that felt so difficult.

Maddyfan2020

Unread post by Maddyfan2020 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 pm

So I’ve been doing my first ever honey jar spell on my ex.

we were together for over a year, & things ended abruptly when it came to light he wasn’t over his ex (who had passed not long before we got together). He initially told me it’d been 5 months prior to us meeting that he’d passed, & we’d sern each other before while we were both in relationships ( not sexually just out in public usually while I was at work). There were always glances, & sparks, but anyway 2 weeks ago without giving me much explanation he ended it.

Since I’ve heard this process is slow I started it last Thursday, & have already ordered oils, & candles to try, & help him through as much as I can with dealing with the issues pertaining to his ex. he blames himself for the death as his ex was a horrible alcoholic, & essentially drank himself to death.

I was just wondering do you think I’ve jumped the gun too soon in starting this? I mean I’m seeing real results he on day 3 of me starting this after a week in a half of literally not speaking he explained what was going on, what he’s going through, & how he’s so sorry, & he’s totally at fault for starting this when he feels he wasn’t ready. He said he wants time alone to deal with it, but that he misses me,& hopes he gets another chance with me once he’s gotten himself right. He’s a stubborn mule so he refuses to talk to anyone which is why I’m doing a spell to help him along a bit.

I already bought the white skull candle, Healing oil, cut & clear oil, king solomon candle, & some sage to clear the skull candle with.. I plan to write a statement to clear his mind from taking blame on things he can’t control, & to hopefully forgive himself for not doing more. He’s had a lifetime of just terrible things happen to him, & he always lays blame on himself. I had to talk him down from blaming him for us. I always kinda felt the time would come it would catch up with him, but I was selfish, & because I’d had such a crush for so long I pushed the death of his ex to the back of my mind. We both made screw ups, & fought about trivial things for different reasons.

But anyway he started talking to me on day 3 then he goes silent for a few days then he randomly messages me again every few days now. Just for small talk. So should I stop for now, & pick it up after I do the other spell? I’m so sorry btw if I posted this in the wrong spot. I just do have progress, but I just don’t know if I’m being selfish, & hasty.

My pendulum I’ve used to connect with his higher self, & was told the spell to help him along is exactly what he needs, & that this honey jar is a good idea, because he does wanna be with me, & hopes I’ll wait for him. But I figured I’d ask some people more experienced in this..

thank you for any advice.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:22 am

So I wanted to share an interesting visual sign I received using LMCC products.

I few months ago I did some come to me work for a new love to enter my life...I used some Chuparosa oil (which does employ a hummingbird - more on the bird symbolism later) Im really sensitive to signs and for me they typically reveal themselves as the persons name appearing everywhere. Im also an air sign so Im highly sensitive to birds and wind patterns. Anything that involves the air.

About three months after performing the work, I was at a museum and it was fairly chilly outside, There was an outdoor cafe I was walking past and out of nowhere a peacock appeared and just walked up to me. First of all why is there a peacock walking around outside a museum on the east coast when it is cold and rainy? I didnt think much of it but definitely paid attention to it as I do love peacocks more than all other birds. The next day, I got a notification that a male friend of mine randomly started following a peacock page on social media. I found this interesting, because what guy is going to randomly follow a peacock on social media lol.

Out of the blue, within 2 weeks this guy confessed how much he had a crush on me and wanted to be with me. I instantly remembered the peacocks, chuparosa oil and realized this was probably a major sign.

just wanted to share how signs can also take shape in ways that arent necessarily names.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:52 am

Hello Olivialeigh,

How cool, thank you for sharing!

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:36 pm

Hi All!

Doc Murphy here, back from a long hiatus. Had some reflection to do before picking up magical work again.

That said... has anyone found that when you decide to end whatever spells you've been doing, and dumped the honey jars, and left the magical detritus at the crossroads, and got everything clean with the intent to start anew... that THEN everything you worked hard at comes around??? :P

I'd be grateful for feedback on this, and if this is a kind of movement or completion. Many of you in the Forum knew I had romantic struggles, and worked lots of reconciliation work, and when I finally gave up... well.. he came back around.

How valuable have any of you had taking a magical break?

Thanks All!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul. MN

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Hey, Doc Murphy, it's nice to see you again.

In words of one syllable: Yes, been there, done that, won the prize.

Best of luck to you!
catherine yronwode

magicmurphy

Unread post by magicmurphy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Thanks! Nice.tio see you too, ms. cat. 😁
And thanks for the feedback. It helps.

Back to magic!!

Doc Murphy
St. Paul, MN

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:49 am

I recently asked st Jude to help me with what appeared to be a hopeless situation. At first I didn’t see many signs and was worried but after about 2 weeks the target finally made contact with me again, is speaking about doing what I want them to do which I consider movement & ive been hearing songs on the radio/seeing other signs that the work is beginning to happen work. My pendulum also says things will work out. But today suddenly we had an argument and now I feel as if the work is in jeopardy. Is it possible for a prayer to bring signs and movement but not materialize or is that unlikely?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:29 pm

One you have movement, the clock starts ticking again.

If you "suddenly" had an argument, you would be well advised to ask yourself why?

Did you lose sight of your goal and allow your temper to flare?

Does the other party have a really bad personality?

It takes two to quarrel, and by taking part in the quarrel, you have now undone some of the work you did.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:51 am

Good day All!

So... I've been doing a breakup spell for my hubby and "her" as well as reconciliation work for me and him. All signs are going well for the desired outcomes.

Unexpectedly this morning when the mail came, a piece of mail came for him. Thing is, he moved out months ago. Also, our AAA cards came in and there was one for me, one for my son and one for him. He's coming over today, so I wanted to get his to give to him. Only his and mine were on the card (they're stuck to the paper until you peel them off); I don't know where my son's went. Ours were right next to one another alone on the paper.

Signs, movement or both?

Thank you. :)
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:42 pm

I just wanted to add that before I found out about him and her I had a Follow Me Boy candle lit for us. It said he'd return to me (we'd been kind of distant). I took that as it was and was happy. Since then, I've been seeing his name all over and he doesn't have a common name. It's been about a month and a half.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:07 pm

AStarIsBorn --

Those are mere signs. Movement might be him coming by and having sex with you or saying he misses you, or her moving to another state.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Oh, ok. That's why I asked. I needed clarification. Thank you.

At least it's something, right?

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:49 am

The morning after I made a very important to me spell, some unknown guy messaged me out of the blue in FB, asking me "Are you a witch?" I asked "Why?" and he told me "Because you look like a witch." Don't know him, we chatted a bit and he dissapeared. My profile is hidden, none of my friends knows about my interests, I never ever talk about any magical or paranormal stuff with other people, even when they are discussing it. So, that was weird.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:46 pm

Vida --

Indeed. That was VERY weird.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:48 pm

So he came over today and while he was here he said, "Welcome home to me".

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:52 pm

AStarIsBorn --

Now THAT is movement!
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:14 pm

IS IT?!?!?!? Thank the heavens. He's still with her presently, but I was hoping I could go from a sign to movement. Thank you.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 2:08 pm

In the last 24 hours I've heard:

* If Your Girl Only Knew (about a guy with a girlfriend running after another woman)

* Sorry (Is it to late now to say sorry?)

* Come Go With Me (literally got in the car and the song started at, " Just come go with me. Don't let it end in sorrow, Love is our destiny)

Thoughts?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:30 pm

AStarIsBorn --

Those are signs, but beware of confirmation bias -- if the songs are simply general pop music, they may be reflecting your mind as much as his.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Ok, thank you. I noticed them since the first song was from the 90's, the second from a few years ago and the last one from the 80's. They aren't new songs that are in heavy rotation. And they weren't from things I normally watch or listen to.

Facebook just popped up a huge notification that his birthday is in a month (the much closer ones were below it and much smaller). That's never happened to me before. So that is a sign or movement?

P.S. You and I have a reading next week, so I am staying on top of that. :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:23 pm

AStarIsBorn,

I think you are asking me for a differentiation between a sign and movement.

A sign is a note from the Universe (or Facebook, or the radio, or a passing truck). Movement comes from your relationship with him.

If he says nice words, gives you a present, promises more time with you, admits love, those actions signify movement, because he (not Facebook, not the radio, not a passing truck) is moving closer to what you have envisioned as your goal.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:15 pm

Ahhhhhhh. I get it now. That is why when HE said, "Welcome home to me" it was movement. I get it now. Thank you for making the distinction so clear.

I'm not usually this thick headed. I'm stressed tf out.

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:07 am

So far from my experience here what real proven signs I get.

First I saw the name of the guy I was working on. It is very, very rare name. The next day I had the desired results.

Second, the country, nationality and language of another person I was working on were showing almost everywhere. I also encountered him few times on the street when and where was least expected. We live in almost two million city, so you don't just meet your friends accidently that often.

Sometimes you can meet people who remind you of your target really often, for example. At least I have noticed this.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:50 am

Hello Vida,

I think those could be considered signs too. Thanks for sharing your experience!

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:34 pm

Has anyone had things get worse before they got better even with signs and movement?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:09 pm

AStarIsBorn --

That is not my experience, because i am looking for progress and resolution, not ups and downs. I do not accept ups and downs. Three downs in a row and i rethink and re-do everything -- or drop the project.

But that is just me.

Some folks do talk about things getting worse before they get better, but i don't know -- because they don't usually come back and tell us -- if they gain eventual success or just give up.

Also, remember, and i say this with absolutely no intent to offend you or anyone, sometimes folks start spell work on a permanently failed or dead relationship because they cannot let go, and sometimes people start to see things going their way but then massively mess it up by using harsh language when they should be soft and mild. I am NOT saying you did either of these things, but i am saying that sometimes the "getting worse before it gets better" folks are excusing a misstep that they themselves have made.

But all of that is just theory. I really do better for us all when i stick to practical topics, so excuse my intrusion here.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”