Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

International Orders / International Shipping

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
Kai
Forum Member

Re: International Orders / International Shipping

Unread post by Kai » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:24 am

Greetings,
I have tried to make several orders with you, but have always crashed when it came to payment - for some reason you do not accept non-US credit cards and PayPal.

How do people from outside US order with you, please? What can I do to make a successful order?

Thank you,
Kai

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:46 am

Hi Kai,

If you have not done so already done so, I would invite you to email the shop directly as they would be best to help out in this matter. Their email address is order@luckymojo.com.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kai
Forum Member

Unread post by Kai » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:26 am

Hi Papa Newt,
I did so, they are probably busy and taking some time to respond.

Thanks anyway,
Kai

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:35 pm

They sure are! With each visit to Lucky Mojo, it never ceases to amaze me how busy and hard working they are. Even though they are busy, they do get to their emails. I look forward for when this matter is take care of for you.

Blessings to you.
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Kai
Forum Member

Unread post by Kai » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:18 am

Thank you and the same to you :)

ConjureDoctor
Forum Member

Unread post by ConjureDoctor » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:22 am

Do you ship internationally?

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Hello ConjureDoctor,

Lucky Mojo does, and more information can be found at at the following link.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html
Thank you, St. Expedite!

novice
Forum Member

Unread post by novice » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Hi

on Sunday the 3rd of January 2016, I placed two orders, one for $63.50 and another for $15.00 ; I then called Lucky Mojo and an employee combined those two orders for me and added an item. So the new order was now one order for $73.50.

On the 6th of January 2016, the credit card payment was declined. I then called Lucky Mojo Curio Company, and was informed by a staff member that the transaction was declined because the funds were coming from a bank outside of the United States and the address attached to the credit card was an address in my country (Trinidad). I then contacted my bank in Trinidad and had the address changed to my US shipping address in Miami. The sum of 78.50 US dollars was taken off of the card although the transaction was still declined.

I have a US shipping address, so I want to know if my order can still be processed and what steps do I take, to avoid this in the future.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:14 pm

Hello, novice,

Sorry for all the problems, but processing out-of-country credit cards is often a hassle, no matter how hard we try.

1) First, the good news: Your credit card was NOT charged. The money was NOT "taken off of the card although the transaction was still declined."

2) So, where's your money?: What happens when a card is charged is that our merchant services company (not Lucky Mojo; a credit card processing company) "talks" to your bank and tries to withdraw the money from your account. If the attempt fails or declines for ANY reason -- such as in this case, an out-of country address not matching the address that your bank had on file -- we get NO MONEY, but your bank can take up to three days to add the amount of money back into your account. We cannot have the money at all if there is a decline -- the order is cancelled, as far as we are concerned. So why don't you get your money back right away? I mean, this is the electronic age, right? Well, your bank is "transacting" with it until giving it back to you. What the bank is doing while stalling the reposting of your funds in your account is using the money to make overnight stock market gambles, hoping to win a few cents per "transaction" per day -- they do this with literally quadrillions of dollars that are stuck "in transactions" every day, all over the world.

3) Why does it look like WE, a little company in a small town, have your money, when we never got it?: Because the fat-cats who run the banks don't want you to know that they could have returned your money in twenty seconds, and that they are faking you out while "transacting" with it. They are holding your funds and blaming merchants like us, all over the world. Back before the digital age, they used to take 5 to 7 days to re-credit your account. Now they take 3 - 5 days. (Did you ever have a Payal account and wonder why it takes 3 - 5 days for Paypal to move your money from your Paypal account to your bank account? This is why!) Back in the 1970s, this game was called "playing the overnights." The "overnights" referred to investing in the stock markets of nations where it was daytime, with open stock markets, while our country was sleeping and our stock markets were closed. This was also called "chasing the markets around the world."

4) What now?: Your order declined and that means it was cancelled. It is over. We cannot run that transaction again -- our card company is through with it. You can place the same order again on another day, and hopefully this time -- with the right address -- it will go through.
catherine yronwode

novice
Forum Member

Unread post by novice » Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:29 am

hi
it took ten days for the money to be returned, i checked last night and it is now there. but i did add my US address on the card and my file should be updated next week. I'm not sure if two addresses would cause a problem. but i will try again, and see what happens.

thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:12 pm

novice --

TEN DAYS? Holy moley. And they will claim that this was because it was an "international" transaction. In ten days, you could have MAILED us the money in the form of a money order by postal mail!

Tell your back how displeased you are. They are messing with your money!

And, seriously, consider buying a money order payable in US funds, wrapping it in aluminum foil, and mailing it to us by certified mail with a print-out of your order.

If you are in the USA, we will charge standard shipping, per our posted rates on our web site.

If you want international shipping, be sure to include plenty extra for international shipping -- we will refund any overage you send in the form of US funds in cash or check, as you prefer (i suggest asking for cash, which you can use next time you order). If your amount does not cover the order plus international shipping, we will delete items until we strike a balance of what we can send for that shipping cost.
catherine yronwode

novice
Forum Member

Unread post by novice » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Good Day

Just want to know if it was possible for the entire Luckymojo catalog to be available on amazon. All oils, baths and incense.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Hello, Novice,

here Is the COMPLETE inventory:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lucky-mojo-inventory.html

I hope this helps

take care

firefly972
Forum Member

Unread post by firefly972 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Hello,

I live in martinique (small french island) and I placed an order. But Today, i've been said that my credit card have been refused because the billing adress is not from US... and the shop can't rerun the same card twice. And guess what? I only have one credit card. :cry:
I never had this kind of problem with my card and I used to pay with it online.

I was wondering if I can pay my order with paypal? It seems that you can pay with it for light setting.

Or maybe with transferwise?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, firefly972 ,

Please e-mail the store and ask them these questions.

Their e-mail address is:

order@luckymojo.com

They will be better able to answer all of your questions on this matter

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:14 pm

firefly972 --

You card would not have been refused because it had an address from outside the USA. We regularly handle overseas orders with overseas addresses.

The problem probably was that the address you have us is not EXACTLY the address your bank has on file.

One an order is refused, we cannot run it again -- but you can place a NEW order.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we suggest that you check the EXACT spelling and punctuation of your name and address with your bank. NOTE: This may be slightly different than the address to which your bills are delivered.

Nine times out of then this is the problem. Once we have everything right, there will be no further problems.

Thanks for understanding -- and, no, we do not accept Paypal (because we sell tobacco, Paypal will not honour our site with their services) and we only accept wire transfers on order higher than $1,000.00 due to the high fees and time involved in handling them
catherine yronwode

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Has anyone have had problems in ordering items from LM to Vietnam??? Thanks

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

Please contact the shop with this question

You can either call them or e-mail them at: order@luckymojo.com

Take care

Sugarbelle
Forum Member

Unread post by Sugarbelle » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:32 pm

Greetings everyone. I had a question to those that live in New Zealand. Has anyone had any issues with having herbs shipped here. I wanted to get a 13 herb bath and a mojo hand made for me. But worried that I will have custom issues. Please help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, Sugarbelle,

We are so happy to have you on the forum.

But, PLEASE do not ask the same questions on different posts. This is called: "Double posting" and is against the forum rules,

Again,

Please e-mail the store and ask them these questions.

Their e-mail address is:

order@luckymojo.com

They will be better able to answer all of your questions on this matter

Take care

Sugarbelle
Forum Member

Unread post by Sugarbelle » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:44 pm

I'm really sorry Miss Aida, did not mean to post the same topic on multiple posts. Won't happen again.

selly
Newly Registered

Unread post by selly » Sat May 21, 2016 9:25 am

Hi LM, allow me please to ask this questions under this topic. i'm living in Namibia and want to place an order, do you do shipping to Namibia?
the other question, would you give me an example on how to calculate the costing for attraction suppliers?
(im new on this forum)

stillsosola
Forum Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:01 pm

hi i was wondering if lucky mojo is still able to ship to mexico? see my mom recently sent me a package with some dried roots and oils and customs seized it and i never got it. I really really need some curios from here but id hate to buy them only to have customs seize them. do yall know if theres any new restrictions ive asked the postal service and they said if its from a company they might let it through anyone know for sure?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:10 pm

Hello stillsosola,

I'm very sorry to hear that happened :(

Here is a big ol' list of Lucky Mojo's shipping policies. I'd recommend you scroll down to "Foreign and Overseas Shipping" and read up on those specific policies.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.h ... ip-nations

If you're unsure about putting in another order, just call the store and ask about shipping to Mexico.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Gillian Shelton1959
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gillian Shelton1959 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 am

Hi there. I am in need of advice regarding my order and have been struggling to find a way to contact you for a reply. I sent a message on 30th October 2016 via facebook as I couldnt find another way to contact you from web shop, but I didnt get a reply (it does say on facebook page "typically replies within a few hours"). Please see message below:

30 October 06:57
"Hi there. I placed an order with the lucky mojo curio co. but have hit a big problem. I have been hit big style by cyber crime (my bank account has been emptied by god knows who) and so cant afford to pay for the order. Please please can I either cancel or suspend my order for at least a month until I can afford to pay for it. The bank have now secured my account and a kind relative has put a small amount of money in there for me to buy food but that is all I have. I tried to contact you on the website but couldnt figure out how. Please advise. My name and address for the order is Gillian Shelton [address redacted] UK.

I noticed that the money for the order was taken from my bank, leaving me without any money at all. I have now recieved the email from the shop, see below:

"On Sat, 5 Nov, 2016 at 17:00, Eileen Edler
<eileen@luckymojo.com> wrote:
Hello,

Your order is ready to ship but when we attempted to charge your credit card for the shipping cost of $54.75 it declined.

Please advise to a new form of payment or rectify this matter with your bank.

We will hold this order for ONE week, if we do not hear from you we will be canceling this order and refunding you for your products MINUS 15% re-stock fee."

I replied to this email straight away with my explanation but haven't had a reply from this either.

Please advise as I can't pay the shipping with no money untill I am paid on 27th November. I so wanted the lovely items but it seems I am not going to get them and I am going to be out of pocket by 15% as well.

Pleeaaase what should I do?

Eileenluckymojo
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Eileenluckymojo » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:12 am

Hello,
I'm sorry to hear about your banking problems,(It's happened to me as well) but I'd be happy to hold your order until the after the 27th!
I'm sorry for not sending you a prompt email reply, but I see that an email was sent to you on saturday by my weekend coworker and I was not here at the shop to reply to you. In the future all you have to do is reply to the email that was sent and we can discuss how you would like the problem to be solved. Again, I'm very sorry for your troubles and I hope they can be resolved quickly for you. please email me at: eileen@luckymojo.com for any questions you may have.

aniviel
Forum Member

Unread post by aniviel » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:53 am

Hello,

I made an order back in August which I completely forgot about. But I never actually received it. I'm in the UK. i had ordered numerous times before and this had never happened... I just realised I haven't burnt one of your candles in a while and thought "wait, I remember purchasing some" and then looked it up. Never arrived. Never received a refund for it for any reason.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello, lalyil,

Please contact the store immediately

Take care

Sarzworld
Newly Registered

Unread post by Sarzworld » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:05 pm

Hey All, Good Rising

I am new (probably you can tell) forgive me in advance however I am desperately trying to see if Lucky Mojo does international shipping.

I am here in the UK out in the country and I am having so much difficulty in ordering supplies I purchased Catherine's book which is great btw. Now I am wanting to look for supplies here in the UK however everything is ever mega expensive or lending itself towards pagan/wicaan which isn't for me my energy isn't feeling it.

I have looked around and there are a couple of shops in London however they supplies are limited and many [non-Lucky Mojo brand] products which my energy isn't feeling.

So, I came here and cannot for the life of me see if there is international shipping available. Having spoke to a few friends they say they order from the US as suppliers here in the UK are just so lame.

With that said if there is no international shipping here can you direct to where I can get some help???? This is so frustrating it got me thinking to set up a shop as there is literally nothing here Other than Wiccan!

Many thanks in advance!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Hello, Sarzworld ,

Yes, there is international shipping to the UK!

Take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:27 pm

Sarzworld --

We ship to the UK regularly. The cost of postage is high, but that runs both ways, of course. When i want McVittie's Jaffa Cakes here in California, i have to pay high shipping too.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:27 pm

Right now 90 percent of orders are shipping in 3-4 days. For foreign orders there will be a slight delay as we weigh the box and charge you exact shipping plus $2.00 for the customs forms. If your credit card does not go through for the shipping charge, we will attempt to contact you three times via email before unpacking everything and putting it back i stock with a 15% restocking fee. However, if the shipping charge goes through successfully, we then put the box into the postal system and it is no longer in our hands. Shipment to England can take 5 to 15 days, and it is pretty random. So count on 10 to 20 days for a small order. If you place a large wholesale order, count on another 5 days on top of that as we make and prepare each item for you.
catherine yronwode

Lifeliving
Forum Member

Unread post by Lifeliving » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:53 pm

Hi Catherine, would this information above be the same as shipping to Australia?
Many thanks x

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, amjoy0 ,

Yes. EXCEPT for whatever time it takes for the post office to deliver it to Australia

Take care

Lifeliving
Forum Member

Unread post by Lifeliving » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:37 pm

Thanks for your reply Miss Aida :) I know once the items are shipped they are out of Lucky Mojo's hands :) international shipping can either go super quick, or super slow, depending on who handles it in each area sometimes haha

Kind regards

asteni
Forum Member

Unread post by asteni » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:13 am

hello all;

I have finished all my bottles of oils from luckmojo. Its just stay me fews powder.

I have essence of bend over, love me, money drawing and fast luck.

I wish to buy more oils.

But do you accept paymenent byy check when its comes from europe. Im in france.

Thank you to reply to me

asteni

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Dear asteni --

All payment must be in US funds.

If you can have your bank make a check payable in US funds, we will accept it -- but we will hold the check a minimum of 3 weeks until we are sure that it clears our bank. If you do this, you must pre-pay your postage, and you won't know how much it is until we pack your box, so we ask you to Include 50 percent extra money for postage. (Example: If you order 50 dollars in products, include 25 dollars extra for postage; if you order 100 dollars in products, include 50 dollars extra for postage. We will take the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. We will refund any postage overage in cash in your box. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Better for you would be to get the money in US cash. If you do this, you must pre-pay your postage, and you won't know how much it is until we pack your box, so we ask you to Include 50 percent extra money for postage. (Example: If you order 50 dollars in products, include 25 dollars extra for postage; if you order 100 dollars in products, include 50 dollars extra for postage. We will take the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. We will refund any postage overage in cash in your box. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Best for you is to get a credit card that can be used internationally. We run international credit cards though our system all the time. If we have a credit card for you, we will charge the card two times -- first we will charge the card for the cost of the products, then when the box is put together, we will charge the credit card a second time for the exact amount of postage plus 2 dollars for filling out the customs form. You will have to pay your own customs fees, if any.

Thanks for asking.
catherine yronwode

sash_26
Forum Member

Unread post by sash_26 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:29 am

Hi,

This is regarding a shipment to Australia. I tried to purchase through my VIsA card but it cannot be done because it is not in US funds. Is there any way I can pay through PayPal. Anybody who already purchased from Australia? Please help. Desperately seeking for other options. Or are there anyone in this forum who buys from lucky mojo and sells again with the facility of PayPal?

Thanks

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello sash_26,

Please refer to this page for complete information about Lucky Mojo's international shipping policies:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatorder.h ... ip-nations

Also, if you scroll up through this thread, you will find several posts from Miss Cat that explain how to order from Australia. If you have more questions after that, you're welcome to call the shop. (Number is on the page I linked.)

sash_26
Forum Member

Unread post by sash_26 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:46 pm

I will thank you.

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:21 am

Hi,
I've been emailing LM a few times without getting the answer to my question. I need to know as soon as possible...
I looked through the shipping rate to Scandinavia which is 34 USD for 4 Pounds weight package.
I want to buy appoximately 9 oils, 9 herb mixes and 9 sachet powders and I'm wondering if all of these products combined will be under 4 Pounds weight, which is 34 USD dollars. If it's over 4 Pounds then it'll cost double, which I find too expensive for the shipping.
Thank you for replying.

Moonlightdream
Forum Member

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 pm

Can someone please answer my question so thay I know if I should order all those products or not...
Thank you...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:19 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream,

I am sorry but we are not on the forum 24 hours a day. So, please have patience.

You want 9 bottles of oils that contain 1/2 (0.5) ounce of fluid in each bottle. 9X 0.5 = 4.5 ounces

The bottles weigh about the same, so, 4.5 X 2 = 9 ounces. So, let's call that a pound with lots of room.

The herb are lighter than the sachets. Maybe 40 ounces altogether (about 2.5 pounds)

And I would say that after all their wrapping, my guess would be about a little over 3 pounds.

That would be my educated guess

Take care

koiseptember
Forum Member

Unread post by koiseptember » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:32 pm

it probably depends on the country you're in - I'm in the UK and I get a letter from the post service telling me what the customs charges are; then I have to pay before I get my stuff.

gclub casino
gclub

Reason: Banned-See admin

Rootwork_1987
Forum Member

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:07 am

Hello!

I've made two orders from LM and live in Brasil. Can somebody let me know how can I follow the delivery? Thank you so much!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Rootwork_1987,

You should email the shop and ask them directly, as we do not have access to order information here on the forum.

Their email address is order@luckymojo.com

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Rootwork_1987
Forum Member

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:32 am

Will do that!!

Thanks!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

htmlpro
Newly Registered

Unread post by htmlpro » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:53 pm

great post

Reason: Banned. See admin
We are a well-established PSD to HTML & Web Design
https://www.htmlpro.net/sketch-to-html/

sobuP3333
Forum Member

Unread post by sobuP3333 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:23 am

Hello,
I wanted to order The Crown of Success spell kit, I live in Montreal Quebec in Canada.
My questions are :
how long is the shipping time, also exactly how much would I have to pay for shipping?
My third question is:
within the products is there graveyard dirt included because I would not want that included?
Because I read some spells have that included.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 am

Hello sobuP3333,

You would get better information if you called the shop with these questions: 707-887-1521

Take care.

Kmcgarr77
Forum Member

Unread post by Kmcgarr77 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:01 am

Hi,

I'm thinking of placing a an order with LM in the near future, including Cat's herb book. I was wondering if you've ever shipped herbs and/or oil with herbs in them to Australia, and if there was a problem? I've looked at the Australian customs website, commercially packaged herbs (under 1 kilo) seem OK, but they ar picky about seeds.

Any experience with this?

Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:25 pm

Questions about shipping herbs to Australia arise regularly. We have covered the topic in this thread before. Please read from page 1 of the thread and see if you can find what you are looking for. If you still have questions, ask again. Thanks!
catherine yronwode

Kmcgarr77
Forum Member

Unread post by Kmcgarr77 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Hi,
Thanks Miss Cat. I read through the rest of the pages, and got a pretty good idea. I also had a chuckle at your 2012 ode to Jaffa Cakes! :) I'm hoping your Herb Book will equip me to source some of the needed plants,etc locally. I'm not adverse to growing my own, either.
I was curious about becoming a possible Aus supplier for LM products, but I have to do alot more research. I'm guess if it was doable, someone would be doing it already! There seems to be a burgeoning interest in Hoodoo here, like elsewhere, but unfortunately alot of it seems to be grafting Hoodoo practices onto Wicca or New Age practices,etc.
I did manage to get my 2 Siamese cats into the country, but it was a long, expensive process that takes a special kind of crazy.
I've ordered some LM products way back in 2003-2004, when I was living in AL. I even pasted the labels and brochure into Book of Shadows :oops:

Lifeliving
Forum Member

Unread post by Lifeliving » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 pm

Hi Kmcgarr77
Please do let us know if you decide to be a LM supplier in Aus

Noself
Newly Registered

Unread post by Noself » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:12 pm

Hello,

I am writing at the request of my mother. She has successfully used your magic oils for seven years in her rituals. And she is very grateful to you. Now she wants to order from your website without intermediaries in Russia. How to do it? And how to ensure delivery of these items to Moscow? Are there any restrictions? How to ensure that the bottles are not smashed during customs inspection? I'm currently traveling, maybe it's better to send these oils not to Russia, but to another country where I could pick them up, and then bring to my mother to Moscow?

Sincerely, Nicholas. About the request of my mother Vladlena.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:36 am

Hello Noself,

You should find this post helpful:

international-orders-international-ship ... .html#p508

For your other questions, you should just call the shop and speak to them:

707-887-1521

miubee
Forum Member

Unread post by miubee » Tue May 15, 2018 12:56 am

Hi, I apologise if this is not the right thread to ask such a question..
My friend tried to send me some LuckyMojo Oils from the States. The parcel got returned to her place, because she listed the oils as "perfume" in the Custom Form.
I am just so sad :(
I have bought stuff directly from LM before. But I do not keep any of their boxes or forms.
Does anyone know what would be the best way to list LM Oils and Powder in Custom Form please?
Thank you all!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:17 am

Hello miubee,

I'm sorry this happened. If you scroll up through this thread you may find the answer to your question, if not, you may want to call the shop and ask: 707-887-1521.

Take care.

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Wed May 30, 2018 3:32 pm

This isn't a question but a statement.

I had been a long time follower on the forum and used the website information a lot.

I made my first ever order last week for some oils and figural candles.

Ordered it from Australia and received the parcel 7 days (5 business days) later!!! That was super fast shipping!

I'm so so so excited to start using these products :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:12 am

BBBunnyXx --

Wow, that was quick! Compact orders of oils, candles, and herbs, are the most likely to ship quickly, generally speaking. Spell kits, sachet powders, and incense powders often take longer, as they are more complex to make and package.
catherine yronwode

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”