Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Kia1OLY
Forum Member

Re: Cut & Clear Burn

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:14 am

I was thinking that I did add some extra stuff to the candles which could be having an impact. I read that rust destroys relationships so I added some and different oils. Just to cover all the bases. LOL!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut & Clear Burn

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

Adding rust to candles may have caused the burn...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Cut and Clear Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:57 am

Why on earth are you adding rust to a cut and clear candle? Rust causes relationships to be destroyed alright...it causes them to end through VIOLENCE and WAR. It destroys the relationship because it causes so much strife that they usually physically fight.

RUST is one of the main ingredients in war water. RUST=WAR.
http://www.luckymojo.com/warwater.html
And adding it to a cut and clear has no purpose, and is definitely not even in line with the same intentions.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Kia1OLY
Forum Member

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:19 pm

"Rust causes relationships to be destroyed alright...it causes them to end through VIOLENCE and WAR. It destroys the relationship because it causes so much strife that they usually physically fight."

That's exactly my intent Star, THANKS! LOL! >:0)

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Then why did you place this under the Cut and clear vigil candle section?

Did this have anything to do with a cut and clear question?

In the future make sure that you post in the correct section. You're making more work for the moderators.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Kia1OLY
Forum Member

Unread post by Kia1OLY » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 am

I posted my question because I was asking advice about my Cut and Clear candle. I wanted to know if its supposed to burn clear or black. I'm not sure why you think I'm making work for the moderators but I bought a LM product and I'm just asking questions so I understand the trial and error of my work. I do appreciate your advice as well as the others and the moderators help. Thank you!

LilMissFireSign
Forum Member
Cut and Clear Candle to Separate BoyFriend from His Ex?

Unread post by LilMissFireSign » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Hello all, I was wondering if Cut and clear would be appropriate for my situation…

I have been working with an AIRR member for a situation with my current relationship. Through a reading I found out that my boyfriend's daughter's mom has been doing some work on him to try and get him back and that is what was causing issues for us. My rootworker stated that she is using him and is causing financial problems for him (more than child support). She also stated that his daughter’s mom is manipulating him by using their daughter (something I had suspected).

A moving candle spell was already done to bring us closer together and move her away from us. With my rootworker’s permission, I did a freezer spell on her to help stop her from interfering (I found one that Dr. E posted that I liked and saw improvements quickly).

My rootworker also did a hotfoot candle on her and a clarity candle for him as well. Things are much better in our relationship now but I would still like to work on trying to stop her from wanting to be with him, use him, or manipulate him.

I have been reading through different threads and was contemplating a cut and clear candle to be set for his daughter’s mom so that hopefully once her emotional ties are cut, they can have a nice civil relationship for the child’s sake.

Would this be a good route to take?

On a side note, according to the reading she does not genuinely love him but is wanting to be with him for financial support. So with this in mind, would there be emotional ties to be cut from her end?

I have a good man who wants to do the right thing but in the process he tends to let her walk all over him.

Any suggestions on something to make him stand up to her would be welcomed as well :D

Thanks in advance to you all :) I love this community and cannot praise it enough!
Thank you St Martha! <3

poeticone
Forum Member

Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread post by poeticone » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:40 pm

I got a Cut and Clear vigil candle and did the list, cutting, etc. as instructed. However, I was supposed to pray Psalm 23 every day over it and skipped a day. Should I re-do the work and vigil? Thanks!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Lucky Mojo Vigil Light Questions and Answers (non MISC)

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:04 pm

Hello, Poeticone,
When I have missed just a day, I give my sincere apologies, say the prayer twice, and then on the last day of the spell, pray it twice again.
If it doesn't work, then, YES you'll have to re-do it.
BUT it probably won't be necessary. Time will tell
Good luck
Wishing you the best

prayer10
Forum Member

Unread post by prayer10 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Good evening everyone

Is it possible to cut & clear negative or stuck energy, or even any bad memories (due to bickering) from a situation between two people?

Or is that better served via a Road Opener candle?

Thank you.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 am

Hi prayer10, C&C would be a good choice as long as the petition is worded clearly. Adding a Healing light would also complete the work nicely.

CAN-GLS-CUTA
Cut and Clear Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Spiritbrialisa
Forum Member

Cut & Clear: Candle Snuffed Itself Out

Unread post by Spiritbrialisa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 pm

I burned a candle to cut and clear my ties to my 1st ex-husband and my current but soon-to-be ex husband. We still live with one another, but he claims he doesn't want to stay married anymore. I have feelings for him that I would like to stop having, because due to reasons that would take too long to go into here, we both are not able to move out from each other at the moment- though we are in separate bedrooms. I used cut and clear candle on a black candle- and owl shaped candle, because it was the only black candle I had access to. I live in a remote area where Spiritual supplies are hard to come by, and I wanted to do the spell with the waning phase of the moon. I figured if I ordered from Lucky Mojo it may not have arrived in time. Well I wrote my petition, read it aloud, anointed the candle with the appropriate oil, put petition under the candle, recited my bible verses & lit the candle. I visualized and put lots of energy into the candle. The top of the candle burned, but it went out once it got to the bottom of the head. In fact, the head of the owl didn't so much completely melt as it appears to have "split", with the two sides laying wide open at the sides like the shell of a pistachio. Do you think this has any significance (like maybe, DON'T do this spell), or that the candle was just defective? I have a photo, I just don't know how to upload it here.

Thanks!

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Cut & Clear: Candle Snuffed Itself Out

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Generally speaking this is for LM products only. Also you did the spell using what you had, not sure of the significance of an owl in the work but I would look at it of two ways 1. the candle put itself out meaning cut and clear is not happening at this time, which is consistent with what you said because you still live together. Other hand it could be a bad burn because figure candles tend to burn messy regardless and this was the product of environment. I see you cant really do the lighting yourself being in the situation. I would contact an AIRR worker and have them set a cut and clear for you and you to pray daily for 7 days to break the bond, maybe set a small candle . and of course a a spiritual bath.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Spiritbrialisa
Forum Member

Re: Cut & Clear: Candle Snuffed Itself Out

Unread post by Spiritbrialisa » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:54 pm

Thanks for your reply. That all makes sense :) It may be best to have someone work this for me.

kandyspop
Forum Member

Unread post by kandyspop » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:37 am

Will a cut& clear candle help me move on from an old relationship? Also will the person for get about me?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:29 am

Helllo kandyspop,

The cut and clear ritual is specifically designed to help you move on from a past relationship, i would also recommend a black walnut bath. Information on both of these can be found at the following link http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

In my experience after a cut and clear you don't hear from the person again unless there are children or court cases involved. I wouldn't say they would forget about you entirely but it severs all ties with that past relationship.

best of luck
HRCC Graduate - Forum Moderator

DiamondPrincess12
Forum Member

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:10 pm

So I had a Cut and Clear placed on the altar on my behalf on last Monday or Tuesday,and its like I'm longing for this person now more than ever? Every song that's meant something to us over the past 3 yrs is playing somewhere,even elevators,while driving for every 3rd vehicle there's one just like his,are these signs? What's the likelihood that this will not work? I haven't received my candle report because I'm sure my candle is still burning but its almost as bad as when we first broke up? Its like a crave or something,I just wanna be knocked into amnesia lol,during my last reading my AIRR reader told me that he was my husband and our bond is still very strong just not right now,and that's fine,but I don't feel cut or clear yet

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Hello, DiamondPrincess12,

Oh, geez. I'm so very sorry that you're feeling this way.

You know, I usually recommend a cut and clear candle setting at MISC just for "back-up" (to enforce the spell). This is because cut and clear involves many steps. Read about it here: www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

But, to get over this person, I strongly suggest a Walnut bath www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html

Followed by the complete Cut and Clear spell kit www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

I hope this helps and I pray that your pain goes away soon

Take care of yourself.

DiamondPrincess12
Forum Member

Unread post by DiamondPrincess12 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:35 pm

Thanks so much Ms Aida,
But its kinda funny,because now he's calm too lol,my sexual desire for him has increased as well,and instead of the feeling of forgetting him,I feel stronger towards a reconciliation???? Is it possible that this cut and clear cut the things that tore us apart? I feel more loving towards him than anything,I don't know,but I found walnuts today,I'm in Tn its pretty easy and I'm building my cart to get the other things,its just so much I want,everything is so intriguing at the shop,I feel like I'm in a candy store and have no clue as to what I'm doing lol,but I had it placed on the altar because I cant work in my home,but I can do the bath

Thanks again,all of you are WONDERFUL!!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Hello, DiamondPrincess12,

Exactly!!

There is an AIRR member who did a Cut and Clear (for a client) from someone with bad habits. The same person returned without the bad habits and they are very happy together!!

So, YES, that can happen!!

Awesome!!

_Towanda_
Forum Member

Unread post by _Towanda_ » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:15 am

starsinthesky7

I've never worked with rust before, how is it used? Can it be sprinkled on a candle for example to cause a violent breakup? Can it be used as a foot track powder? Thank you for your time.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:46 am

Hello, _Towanda_ ,

Yes, it can !!!

I also use it in break up and destruction bottles.

Whenever you 're doing a spell for strife, think of rust!!

And think of war water!!

Take care

sparker
Forum Member

Unread post by sparker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 am

I have a question regarding if the cut and clear candle is right for my situation, or if I need something else. There is a person somewhat in my life that I have very strong (very close to "love") feelings for. I am pretty sure he feels the same (he actually told me he loved me twice during conversation - I don't even know if he realized he said it), but he is a tough nut to crack, for sure. To use a metaphor, we are in the same book, but not on the same page, and we read at a different pace. ;) I am kind of a fast mover... if I have feelings, I want to act on them, whereas he is more of a very slow mover. We've discussed this difference a few times, and we've tried to date, but it always ends the same. Not necessarily BAD, but we just can't seem to be in sync, though our chemistry is off the charts and we each are what the other person is looking for - we just can't make it happen. I get impatient, he gets frustrated with my impatience... and it ends again. I've asked MISC to burn a couple of attraction candles on my behalf, and he is mentioned in my petition, and he does "show up" (via text - he's been in another state for the last couple of months) here and there. Neither of us can seem to forget the other, nor does the attraction wane. I don't feel like we are finished yet, but in the meantime my heart aches for him. "Hung up" is putting it mildly.

My personal feelings on Hoodoo/ any kind of magick work are these: I am all for using it to help things along, but not forcing things that are not supposed to be. My petitions always state what my desired outcome is, but that I only want that outcome if it is good for all involved. I don't want anyone else to suffer just so I may benefit. As I said before, I have zero interest in forcing anyone's hand, just in helping things happen more smoothly and faster if possible.

I am lost on what to do in this situation, and if this is not meant to be, I want these feelings I have for him to go away. But what if they're not supposed to go away? If I burn a cut and clear, are we done forever? Am I possibly ruining something that is meant to be, but just not meant to be right now? Is there any kind of "put my feelings on hold until a later date" candle (kidding, I know there isn't)?

A road opener was recently burned for me (have not got the report back yet), and we've been in contact - flirty and friendly (but not daily). Do I need to just let things be for a while and wait until he is back home in this state and see what happens? It kills me to have such strong feelings (and he knows I have them) and not have any idea what my next move should be. I don't want to ruin anything, but I also don't want to ache and pine for him like I do. I suppose I should mention he is not "my type" at all. Not at all what I was looking for or thought I wanted, but it turns out he may be exactly what I've been searching for, and I adore him more than I can comfortably deal with. I welcome any and all input, and am hoping someone will say something that resonates with my heart and my instinct will tell me what to do next.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:28 am

Hello, sparker,

This is an IMPOSSIBLE question to answer n the forum.

I would avoid the Cut and Clear until you get a reading on this.

In the meantime, Have BLOCKBUSTER candles burned until you see the entire picture from a reader. The blockbuster can remove the obstacles that have presented themselves (unless he's married or in a committed relationship)

www.luckymojo.com/blockbuster.html

Here are psychics:

www.hoodoopsychics.com
OR
Http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the best with this

sparker
Forum Member

Unread post by sparker » Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:42 am

Miss Aida -

I thought it might be, but worth a shot, right? ;) I do want to get a reading, but I am unsure how to even proceed with that or what to address - many pieces of my life feel scattered and I am unsure if I should focus on the whole picture or just parts of it. Obviously I need to look into that more before doing it!

But I will avoid the Cut and Clear for now. Thank you for that advice... I don't really need to make things even more complicated than they are. And no, he is not married or in a relationship. We're just two people perfect for one another aside from the fact that we are both stubborn and cannot get it together. We can't get past our own hang-ups. It's a stale mate, time and time again.

Thank you again for your input!

skyme715
Forum Member

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:56 am

Miss Aida

Hmm.. I thought Cut and Clear was a personal spell. But this made me wonder if I can cut and clear my ex from his current gf who works on him to keep him as her puppet. I just want to set him free from her. Would it help? (I have a reading scheduled but it is a month away)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi skyme715,

For the situation you describe, you might be better off with a breakup or separation spell. Go the direct route. Since you have a reading coming up, you should defer to the advice of your reader, but this is what I would personally do if someone I care about is in a toxic relationship. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

skyme715
Forum Member

Unread post by skyme715 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Thank you Athena,

It just seems if she is working on him, and I do break up spell, it might not change anything because she will be counteracting me, and she has access to him on a daily basis. I don't even want to see him.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:38 pm

skyme715,

Of course the person might, but if you do nothing they win. Cut and clear is something you use to cut the past and open up yourself for new love. Your personal oppinion on hoodoo and magic is nice but it is not how magic or hoodoo works. there is no such thing as not forcing it not changing it and letting it be, unless of course you do nothing and let it be. In hoodoo or any other magic you are exerting your will with the power of prayer and the spirits at hand to create change. Change is a choice, it forces one against another. Sure it takes the path of least resistance, but it is still a choice. You said you do not want to force it but will consider break up, thats forcing it by ending his one for another. I think one reason you are seeing iffy results is because your petitions are soft and weak at best. I understand you may not want to do a spell to make him fall in love with you, but in reality if he does not have the inclination to love you or be with you then no spell would work and keep him in that capacity anyway. Try spending more time focusing on what you really want and doing work that addresses those issues. being the complexity of your situation I would get a reading that focuses only on the relationship.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

BabyDoll099
Forum Member

Unread post by BabyDoll099 » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Dear Miss Aida,

I've had Blockbuster and Road Open candles lit on my behave to blast open and clear the way so I may find a suitable partner(once clear planning on Adam and Eve or Come to me Vigils or spell).The results were well however the last Road Opener candle had a ring of wax at the bottom and I know this is due to unresolved past issues. I would like to work some Cut and Clear vigils and want to rid myself of disappointment and rejection I've felt by one particular person that I feel may still be holding me back a little. Problem is I don't want to rid myself of good memories of them and am open to this person just as a friend in the future.
When I had a reading with you I was told that they cared about me very much and I was going to hear from them again and our friendship would continue. Can I just rid myself of the past disappointments and specify that in my petition without harming our future friendship??

Thank you very much :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:05 pm

Hello, BabyDoll099,

Absolutely you can petition that

Take care of yourself

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:40 am

I am in a good relationship but we keep having issues regarding our past -much worse- relationships.We are happy with one another but when we do bicker-it has to do with "fallout" from an ex(One of us thinking the other might behave in the manner an unsavory ex would,etc.) Would a Cut and Clear vigil help with this,to help our relationship move on from our collective past betrayals? And would there need to be two candles(as we are clearing away two past relationships)or just one as we are already in a relationship-but want to leave our past hurts in the past? I am considering doing a Cut and Clear spell(white & black candle method) for myself and reinforcing his "Cut and Clear" with the vigil.Thoughts?
I have been Chinese Wash/Van Van Oil/Florida water mopping the house regularly and sprinkle Florida Water and Peace Water around the house and bed when I change the sheets...but these old bad vibes keep popping up....
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Hi snouvavou,

There is an old military expression that says "generals always fight the last war." This means we assume our future battles will involve the same dynamics of past battles so we equip ourselves accordingly, when in fact every new conflict has its own set of issues - different people, different energies, different situations, etc. It's hard to let go of how we handled past hurts and conflicts, and to treat a new relationship as a separate thing requiring a new approach and strategy, but it sounds like this is what you need to do.

I would not use Cut and Clear on your current relationship to prepare a better future together - it removes all emotional ties to a person, so doing that here would have an averse impact on your feelings for each other. Instead, you could each separately do a Cut and Clear spell on your respective past relationships that have left you with residual animosity, to remove those ties to people who have betrayed you in the past. I would just avoid doing it on your current relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

You could also put yourself and your partner in a honey jar and include Balm of Gilead among the herbs you add to it. This helps to smooth over past hurts, including those inflicted by past relationships, so you can maintain a more harmonious and peaceful relationship together.

http://herb-magic.com/balm-of-gilead.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

snouvavou
Forum Member

Unread post by snouvavou » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:50 pm

I prefer the idea of doing a positive loving spell to reinforce us as a couple more than focusing in any way on our exes.Keep that mess in the rear view mirror,I say.
I guess I just need to stay persistent with my cleansing work,maybe get out my bottle of Hindu Grass oil and add it to the weekly mix.
I think a white candle dressed in Healing and maybe Love me/Chuparossa oil burned on a honey jar like you described might be the ticket.Thanks for the insight!!!!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:47 am

Hi snouvavou,

That sounds like a good plan. Best of luck to you.
HRCC #1909G

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Hi, Everybody,

If you are interested in a Cut and Clear Vigil candle, you can order one right here:

CAN-GLS-CUTA
Cut and Clear Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

curious chic
Forum Member

Unread post by curious chic » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:08 pm

Okay, I am interested in performing a Cut and Clear spell and taking a walnut bath, but I read that the Black Walnut bath stains the skin badly, is it true? Then I was told that I can bath with the leaves from the Black Walnuts. Would it be less or the same effective with just the leaves?

I am trying to rid myself of a narcissist guy that I really care for but he's no good for me!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Hello, curious chic ,

I have never heard of that

And black walnut leaves (unlike the shells and meat) are for cursing

So, don't use that!

take care

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Mon May 07, 2018 11:18 pm

Sigh recently my boyfriend broke up with me. Since then i have been feeling sad everyday and i cannot get over him. I would like to put in an order to do the walnut bath but i am not in the US and my orders always take 2 months to arrive. I dont think i can wait that long. I am getting depressed with each passing day and i wish i could move on instead of holding on. Can i just have the cut and clear vigil candle lit instead of doing the spell? I really want to forget him and stop feeling for him. Please advise what i can do with nothing on hand. :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

I'm sorry you are feeling so hurt and sad. I'd say that a Cut & Clear vigil would be a great first step, anything to get that ball rolling so you can start to feel better. I'm unsure though if the shop is currently setting lights for people. You should call and ask: 707-887-1521.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Kyla
Forum Member

Unread post by Kyla » Tue May 15, 2018 8:49 am

Hi,

Hope you all are doing well. I wanted to know about the Cut and Clear spell. I used the spell on My ex a few years ago after we broke up. It worked and I don't care for him anymore but in my new relationship, I am struggling because I have residual feelings and fears that he will do the same things. Before my last relationship I was never worried when I should have been and now that I know I shouldn't be worried I am. Can performing the cut and clear spell again towards the emotions be the best route or do the spell again against my last relationship again? How do I cut away these feelings before I help to ruin this relationship?

Thank you!
Kyla

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:24 am

Hello Kyla,

I think you could certainly light a Cut & Clear vigil candle toward your past relationship just to make sure you don't have any residual ties, but you should also check out this thread:

spells-and-prayers-to-heal-heartache-so ... 3-120.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”