Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
LilaEscobar

Re: General Vinegar Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by LilaEscobar » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:50 pm

Thank you Sister Jean that is what I was trying to determine!

Dragongus

Unread post by Dragongus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:20 am

I have a vinegar jar I have been working and I only filled it a little over half full. However, I have been shaking and really getting into putting all my intense angry energy into it twice a day. It's in an old pickle jar and last night it started to leak. I feel like it's leaking because of all this energy I have put into it shaking it. I even thought maybe the rusty nails would crack the glass.

Most of the responses on this forum indicate that a leak is a bad sign? How do we know? Is it always a bad sign? Should I make another and then deploy this one immediately? Or is the leak from my intense working of the jar a good sign?

I did see some movement from this jar within 3 days, but it has only been about 6. I planned on deploying it Saturday night, and then working a breakup spell.

Should I start another jar? Is this one invalid?

I pulled some cards on what this meant, (like I do everyday about the jar). I got 2 of swords, 6 of wands and 7 of cups. I have pulled the 2 of swords a few times on this vinegar jar and it signifies to me that the man in the jar is trying to make a decision or is unable to make one. Paired with the 6 of wands and 7 of cups, they wish for a different happy life. I can see that is what they are thinking of, but no real movement is being made yet.

Given this, I will deploy this jar, but would like to know if this leak always means a bad sign?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:25 am

Hello Dragongus,

Miss Aida has said on here that once your vinegar jar starts to leak it's time to deploy it. So deploy this one and start another if you wish.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Gagirl

Unread post by Gagirl » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:58 pm

Can someone please give me a spell to ruin a party or social function. It's for a good reason and well deserved, any suggestion will help. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:06 pm

Gagirl --

Spells made with spoiled milk and vinegar poured on the ground have been known to wreck a party. There is a good one of this type in the book "Cursing and Crossing" my Miss Aida. We don't post excerpts from our books here, but the book is only $9.00 and i think you will like it. It is one of our best selling titles!
catherine yronwode

mommashae

Unread post by mommashae » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:44 am

Hello all! I am new to the Forum. I've been doing Breakup jars (vinegar) for about 3 months now on the same situation and the signs of progress through my Divination have been slow but POSITIVE. As of last night I started a new jar, same situation, same people and it has raised some questions. I did what I usually do and added the same items as I always add. This time though, after pouring in my vinegar my jar started to bubble not bubble over but bubble as if it were simmering/cooking... if that makes since. Would anyone know what the means if anything?? Like I said I didn't do or add anything different. This jar is not so much to get him back but because she's a nasty person, she doesn't deserve him and even though he broke my heart to be with her (she's his ex and we were having issues), I still wouldn't wish him any ill will.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:43 am

Hello mommashae,

It could just be the vinegar reacting to getting poured out, but if you want to inquire about the progress of your work you could always get a short reading:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

mommashae

Unread post by mommashae » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Thank you!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Gagirl

Unread post by Gagirl » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Thanks for your answer Catherine, but I won't have access to the premises of the party, I need something I can do remotely. Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Dear Gagirl,

Remote work to break up an event would be fairly difficult to accomplish. A vinegar jar spelll might well be you best choice under those circumstances. Use a map of the grounds as a petition paper in the jar.
catherine yronwode

Gagirl

Unread post by Gagirl » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:41 pm

Thank you!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:02 am

Rosestar how did it work out for you. I’ve had succes with vinegar jar before. It took 8 weeks to work, it manifested. I’m doing one today again

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:28 am

Those who are working with vinegar jars will do well to purchase one or both of these spell-books, in which a great deal of information is conveyed:

"Destroying Relationships: Hoodoo Spells to Break Up, Separate, Hot Foot, and Drive Off Your Foes and Rivals" by Miss Aida:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

=====

"Cursing and Crossing: Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies" by Miss Aida

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:14 am

If I have a vinegar jar with the desired ingredients, and the person(s) is quite some distance away so that I can't bury it near them for them to walk over it -- I live of the corner of a crossroad, would burying the jar in my yard work the curse the same way?

landsgenesis2

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:57 am

Also, I've done none of this work with a candle.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:53 am

Hello landsgenesis2,

Deploying the jar at a crossroads would curse this person, yes. And if your yard is truly part of the crossroads, then that would work just fine.

Take care.

P.S. That's fine you didn't use a candle, you aren't required to with vinegar jars. Lots of people just fill them up and work them by shaking them.

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:29 am

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working a breakup jar (shaking and burning a candle on it every day for 7 days before burial), but before I deploy it this weekend I have a slightly silly question. To further symbolize turning their relationship to shit, I sandwiched their photos together between dog poop upside down to ensure they never see eye to eye and had them face each other to create a blockade of crappiness between them whenever they're together. I then loosely folded it together to fit it in the jar and everything has been going really well as of yet.

Yesterday though, I read something that made me start to wonder whether having them poop-glued together facing towards each other instead of away from each other would still cause a breakup or just create a miserable relationship that they become stuck in (which I really don't want for all three of our sakes). Is the direction they're facing in my jar inconsequential, or am I at risk of gluing them together in misery? I'm leaning toward the former since the paper should completely disintegrate within a few weeks anyway, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Thanks!

515xllih

Unread post by 515xllih » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Okay...so I’ve recently made a vinegar jar. I had a pic of them together that I cut into half (separating them), black dog and black cat hair, red peppers, name paper with one in black ink and the other in red ink, and some of his hair. I have nothing of the wife’s personal concern (only the picture and name).

I also have black candles and break up oil. I will carve their names in the candle and cross with “break up” and dress it with the oil. I will do this on Tuesday’s and Saturday’s for seven days.

I know I need to protect myself but I do not have any hyssop or holy water. However, I do have St. John Wort oil. I know that is used for protection. But how do I administer it?

Or can I just thoroughly clean the area after the candle burn out (i.e bleach or vinegar).

Thanks in advance!

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:52 am

Cleanse yourself if you’re doing this kind of work or it’s going to leave negative residual. Do a sea salt bath if you don’t have hyssop. You can’t rely on a oil alone. Keep cleansing your entire area, including floors, and reciting psalm 51 along with protection spells.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 am

Skylight it’s always done back to back. Redo it if you have to

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello 515xllih,

You need to more thoroughly cleanse yourself and your home after doing such work. Use hyssop to cleanse yourself, and Chinese Wash to cleanse your home:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:39 pm

Hello Skylight,

Pyromancer is right; these photos should've been glued back to back, not facing each other. I'd redo it.

Take care.

Skylights

Unread post by Skylights » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Aw that's a bummer, the candles have been burning very well (like the wick splitting into two and not joining back together before burning out) so I was hoping it'd be fine to deploy. What's the best way to dispose of this in a way that removes its power? The first thing that comes to mind is opening the lid and tossing it at a crossroads then doing some major cleansing since the jar feels pretty potent, but if it's safe to just toss it in the garbage and go on with my normal day I'd much rather do that. :lol:

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:43 pm

Hello Skylights,

If you are reluctant to deploy the jar, you could always perform a reading to check in with your work and see how it's going. Or you could get a quick reading on Hoodoo Psychics:

But if you choose to deploy it and start over, I wouldn't recommend throwing it in the garbage because that's telling Spirit that you think your magical work is garbage. I would suggest deploying it at a crossroads.

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Your work still may manifest with a new jar. Remember it’s all energy and intent.

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:15 pm

I hope this is the right topic to post in. I have read different break-up spells. I am thinking of going the one where you tie black yarn in knots while lighting a black candle, the vinegar jar spell, and the one where you wipe on the names of the couple you want to break apart.

Should I do all of them or do one at a time and see if it works and after three months, try a different one?

For the vinegar jar spell, since burrying it won’t be an option, should I just have it on me and shake it everyday?

If I don’t have pictures, can I just use names?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Hello LuckyLady1040,

If it were me, I'd be doing them all at the same time, in order to attack the situation from as many angles as I could. And yes, you can use names if you don't have pictures. For more information about deploying vinegar jars, just read the other posts in this thread.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:50 pm

Can someone give me more information about honey jars? (Don't delete this post, it's a training post. Thanks!)

Reason: training post

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:56 pm

Do I need to do a protection spell before doing the spells?

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Tue May 01, 2018 3:42 pm

I made a vinegar jar for the first time 10 days ago on a Saturday night - included photos and petitions on it, his in red ink, hers in black ink, ripped the photo in two then folded and put in the jar separately facing away from each other, added cayenne pepper, black pepper, pins, needles, rusty nails, chilli flakes, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and plenty of poppy seeds. I am trying to break up a couple of just under a year, as the girl is quite manipulative and controlling (I had always seen that in her from the start), so she has been trying to get me and her partner, my best friend of years, to cut each other out of our lives.

I started it on the Saturday and had been shaking it everyday and funneling the anger I feel for her towards the jar while shaking it, but hadn't seen any signs and wasn't sure how long it should take before I do. So I decided to burn a black candle dressed in cayenne pepper on it last night (was already a Tuesday night here in Aus) and a couple of hours later he messaged me saying they had been arguing all night and are sleeping in separate rooms.

1) Did I go wrong in not burning candles on it from the beginning and should be doing that continuously?
(I read somewhere that they don't really need candles burned on it and that its moreso about the shaking so I'd only been shaking it daily.)

2) Does anyone recommend any complimentary work I could be doing along with the vinegar jar?
(Mostly to help him be a little braver about breaking up with her. Or anything I can do to help stop her manipulative ways or get the truth about her out in the open. He's mentioned before he really wishes he could lose his feelings for her and leave her because he's seeing that controlling side and knows they're all wrong for each other deep down, but he's afraid of the change that comes with break ups and the initial heartbreak of course. They are already living together so having to change up his living situation is a bit daunting for him - he's gotten comfortable with the familiarity.)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 02, 2018 11:08 am

How do you do a vinegar jar? (Don't delete this, it's a training post. Thanks!)

Reason: Training post

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Wed May 02, 2018 11:28 am

Hello Babydollbunnyxx,

No, you don’t have to burn candle with a vinegar jar. Burning candles is optional. You can do some crucible of courage work on him to leave this woman. The following link will lead you to the Lucky Mojo page on Crucible of Courage.

http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

Be patient. Ten days is not that long for a vinegar jar. Good luck!
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Wed May 02, 2018 11:34 am

Hi, Luckylady1040,

It is a good idea to do a protection spell before doing any work of this nature including vinegar jars. If your instincts are telling you that you need a protection spell, then listen to it. Good luck!
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

LuckyLady1040

Unread post by LuckyLady1040 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:58 pm

I want this couple to break up and would like the guy to give me another chance.
For the vinegar jar spell, I will put the guy’s name in a piece of paper, turn it upside down and write “significant other.” Then I will write the goal across the names such as “fight,” break up” “SO move away.”

In the vinegar jar, I will add black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, nails, and a rusted razor blade.
At night, I will light a black candle.

Would casting the vinegar jar spell work for this case if I want the guy to contact me and be interested in me again?

Should I cast a honey jar spell in the same time?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Hello LuckyLady1040,

If you want to break this couple up and keep the man for yourself, I wouldn't recommend doing a vinegar jar. A vinegar jar is going to sour him and mess him up, including his relationship, and you will need to work a whole lot of sweetening spells to undo all that once they are broken up. Have you considered breaking them up a different way? Maybe with a candle spell? There are ideas here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care.

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Wed May 09, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi SisterJean

Your message above:

"If you want to break this couple up and keep the man for yourself, I wouldn't recommend doing a vinegar jar. A vinegar jar is going to sour him and mess him up, including his relationship, and you will need to work a whole lot of sweetening spells to undo all that once they are broken up. Have you considered breaking them up a different way? Maybe with a candle spell?"

I had been working on a Vinegar Jar to break up a couple, he has said before he feels she isn't right for him and wants to lose feelings for her break up and come to me, but now reading that message above I'm worried I've soured him too (he has been a bit hot and cold with contact with me the last couple of weeks since I started the jar but he has also shown signs where he's told me that him and his gf have been arguing a lot the last week).

Should I get rid of the Vinegar Jar? My intention in the long term after he breaks up with her is to have him come to me. I have been doing a honey jar on him as well at the same time and have done a couple of sugar bowl spells.

I'm also waiting on some lucky mojo oils and a pink Adam candle to use on him and I've ordered a black divorce candle and some oils to use for them.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 11, 2018 7:55 am

Hello BabydollBunnyXx,

If you are doing sweetening spells on him at the same time you're doing a vinegar jar spell, I think you should be safe from souring him too much toward you. But it might be a good idea to get a quick 10-minute reading just to check in on how your work is going:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

foreigngirl

Unread post by foreigngirl » Wed May 16, 2018 9:43 am

Hello everyone,I have read the tips on the LM page and here to dispose of vinegar jars.
But maybe because I am not a native English speaker, it is still not clear to me.
1 jar leeked, so how to get rid of it. I can not bury at a graveyard.
The others didn’t work. (Are in the closet for 2 months, in the bezinning shook them up daily, now one in a while) Do I throw them in the Canal or first punch a hole in the lid so it sinks? I don’t understand the difference between the two.
Thank you for simple advice.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Fri May 18, 2018 3:28 pm

So I’ve had a break up/Separation vinegar jar going since the beggining of March. I’ve burned quite a few candles on it and not as much shaking it. I started shaking it more often recently and today when I was shaking it it started to leak from where the lid is and got onto my hand. I made sure there was room in Jar when I made it so the gasses wouldn’t make it explode. Should I take this as a sign to deploy it? I’m thinking of throwing it in the river because right now the river is very crazy and fast and would most likely destroy it, like I want their relationship to be destroyed. The vinegar jar is on my ex and his on again off again ex and I was wondering if it’s ok to throw it in the river if I’m doing work to draw him back to me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 20, 2018 10:50 am

Hello foreigngirl,

Miss Aida always said that if a vinegar jar starts to leak, it's time to deploy it. If you can't bury it in a graveyard, and you don't have to, you can throw it into the canal like you described or smash it at a crossroads. For more information, read this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 20, 2018 10:52 am

Hello Sugarlovehoney,

Miss Aida always said that if a vinegar jar starts to leak, it's time to deploy it. And if you want to bring this guy back to you, I wouldn't "send him down the river," so to speak. Instead, I'd suggest deploying the jar at a crossroads:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Mon May 28, 2018 4:39 pm

Hi :)

I am ready to deploy this vinegar jar I've been working on a couple for the past 6 weeks, shaking it and lighting black candles almost every day. I'm going to bury it at a local cemetery and pray for the spirits to keep the work going. This is my first time doing this and I am taking some silver and gold coins, some whiskey, a bouquet of flowers and some cooked white rice (I know that wasn't a suggestion on the Graveyard Dirt page, but in my mother's culture they always light candles and place cooked rice on their altars before praying or asking for anything from the spirits, so I felt like it'd be right for me to bring rice too since that's what I'm used to).

I was reading the Graveyard Dirt page and it was talking about picking people that may have loved each other who may be inclined to help me break them up so he and I can finally be together, or picking someone who may appreciate the whiskey, or a woman who may love the flowers, etc. My problem is I'm not from this town and I've never been in this cemetery but its not customary here in Aus to have anything personal about the deceased written on the headstone, usually just name and dates and that's it, most of the time married couples aren't buried together either, just wherever a spare lot is at the time they passed.

When choosing where to bury my vinegar jar and the offerings, how should I go about which grave to pick? Same name or last name as one of the people I'm breaking up? or just pick a neutral spot like under a tree in the graveyard? Would you moreso pick a deceased based on them being male or female for this type of work?

I will wander through and have a look around and see if anything jumps out at me intuitively but would love some suggestions :)

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 am

Just did the deployment of my vinegar jar, its already Tuesday night here and a full moon so I thought it would be the best time.

I had a wander through and found a grave of a young woman whose birthday was 100 years before mine and it said beloved wife of... and her husband had the same last name as the man i'm trying to get to break up with this girl so that gave me a good nudge to choose her grave.

Buried the jar and then laid some yellow daises and roses on her grave, the rice, some shortbread and chocolate, poured the whiskey and laid down gold and silver coins.

I then lit a silver a candle and prayed over it and told her the full story and asked for her help and what outcome I was hoping for and why.

I left feeling pretty good about it all, had no bad feelings around any of it, it was also a lot less daunting as I thought it would be!

Can't wait to see what comes about over the next couple of months :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

I'm glad you were able to deploy your vinegar jar in a way that was so meaningful to you. Wishing you the best of luck in your work!

Burzeli

Unread post by Burzeli » Tue May 29, 2018 1:55 pm

I was wondering if a vinegar jar could be used to help stop a drug addiction.

I recently found out that my son has a drug problem and although I started a honey jar with king Solomon oil to help him realise that he needs to get help, I was thinking of using a vinegar jar as well. I found out after we went into his room which he had always locked and when he noticed, he stormed out of the house. That was two days ago. I found some of his drugs in his room and could use them in a spell, but I don't want any harm to befall my son and I definitely don't want to send him away; does anyone have any suggestions?

I can collect my order from the post office tomorrow and will also add healing oil to the honey jar candles. I will also have st. dymphna and archangel Michael oils/incense, as well as several others that I could use...however I will have to place another order for cut and clear items, which could take up to two months to get to me.

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Tue May 29, 2018 7:51 pm

Hello everyone.

First of all, as a personal remark. I love how the forum looks right now, after it's latest reboot :)

Getting to my question. There is a person who I would like to learn a lesson by destroying their illusions...in a rough manner, that is. Now, I know sage is connected with destroying illusions, undoing tricks of the mind, and it is a bitter herb. I was thinking of maybe adding it into a vinegar jar in that intent, to bitter someone up and confront them about their misconceptions (perhaps with mirrors used elsewhere, once I put a work routine together). My question is. Would that be fitting or would the cleansing/protective properties of sage overcome the bitterness, crossing effect?

I mean, I could throw in some crossing ingredients - red pepper, mustard seeds, poppy seeds - and leave sage in a minor proportion.Or maybe I could bathe a wax poppet named after them in some strong sage tea which some vinegar has been added into and find a different way of crossing them up. Anyhow, please let me know.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:23 am

Hello asturias,

I'm having some trouble answering this question because I don't understand the combination of a vinegar jar, which is supposed to sour someone's life, and a spell to destroy their illusions. It seems like these spells would be better and more clearly served worked separately, with the vinegar jar being its own thing and the destroying illusions goal achieved through some sort of candle work or maybe doll baby work. I hope that helps.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:07 am

Me and my partner are both lacking the love/spark we once had for each other. We still love each other, but we've been through so much together in the past that our trust and the love in a sense has been tampered with by our own faults and mistakes. Other parties have come in and influenced both of our decisions and that's what I'm not wanting to happen.

From reading several posts in this thread, I feel like working a Honey Jar to get him back sweet on me like he was before as well as a Vinegar Jar to keep the unwanted parties away from our situation. Suffice enough for the situation?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:20 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

To keep other parties away from the situation sounds more like a problem for a freezer spell to fix, rather than a vinegar jar. You can find more information about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 am

Thanks Sister Jean!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Lovingprincess

Unread post by Lovingprincess » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:58 am

I am in the middle of a lawsuit looking to get compensation for my injuries caused by the negligence of another driver. I had started a honey jar on the judge to sweeten him towards my side. So now I want to start a vinegar jar so that the judge can be soured to the defendants and their attorneys. And I’m hoping also for the opposing attorney to loose their papers also . What are some herbs I can order to add in vinegar jar ? And what psalms can I use to cause the judge to be sour towards opposing party ?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 am

Hello Lovingprincess,

Poppy seeds would be good to add to a vinegar jar like this, to muddle and confuse the communication between the judge, defendants and attorneys. Also red pepper flakes, to inflame things and make them argue.

http://www.herbmagic.com/poppy-seed.html
http://www.herbmagic.com/pepper-red-flakes.html

For Psalms, here is a handy list you can go through to find one that resonates with you and the situation:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... _of_Psalms

Take care.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:29 am

Hi everybody!

Great topic here, very interesting inputs from everyone, I enjoy so much when I read about successful stories after working on a spell.

I'm thinking about the idea of working on a vinegar jar but have a great doubt, because the two people here involved are my own mum and my sister. My sister is just poisonous, evil reincarnated, she has caused a tremendous amount of damage in my family and I have been abused by her for the last 20 years. It's enough!!! And all because she's jelous of me. I have tried many spells to cast her out but nothing has worked.

The problem is just she makes a lot of influence on my mom, a very bad influence, and I just want to separate them without hurting my mum, who receives this nasty influence from her and she's no conscious about that. The situation for my mum is not healthy, and I just want to help her.

Could I make a vinegar jar to make my mum hates my sister and wants to be far from her? I know it can be shocking suggesting a separation of a mother from her daughter, but my sister is just an evil person who has destroyed the whole family, she has provoked the separation of a lot of members, she has spreaded the hatred wherever she goes. She manipulates my mum to behave just like her. I think the time to reverse all that has come. I just want my sister out to my mom's house.

And the most important thing here: I want my mother be safe and sound and freed from my sister bad influence. I wish my mother couldn't be damaged by a spell or something.

What are your views on this?? Is the vinegar jar recommendable for this situation?

Thanks for everything.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:22 am

Marie Laveau --

The sort of vinegar work you describe is one that many have used. It is not unusual, and -- as you noticed -- it does come with doubts, becaue you want to break them apart, but not to hurt your mother. For this reason people ask questions about it.

Now, my answers are only my own, but unless there was a very strong hatred for the mother, i would not advise you to put your mother in a vinegar jar. A sister, yes, if she were as evil as you say, but not a mother with whom you hope to ever have a beneficial relationship. Rather, i would suggest that you make a sugar jar for yourself and your mom, and use the sugar to feed your mom. Also work spells for peace in the home. Leave the vinegar for your sister alone.

Also there are oil and water spells to mildly separate people. These are less harsh than vinegar spells, which can be quite explosive.

There are some other family-problem spells in the "Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends" part of this forum. Here are a few that may be of interest to you.

Spells for Friend Relative to Move Out Or Move Stay Away
spells-for-friend-relative-to-move-out- ... t3824.html

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds
spells-for-peace-in-family-and-repairin ... -t258.html

Spells to Stop Gossip Rumors Deception From Family/Friends
spells-to-stop-gossip-rumors-deception- ... t4484.html

Spells to Break Ties to Gossiping Criminal Evil Relatives
spells-to-break-ties-to-gossiping-crimi ... 21654.html

Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition
spells-to-prevent-protect-against-famil ... 13393.html

Finally, considering the situation you describe and the outcome you are hoping for, i would highly recommend this book, which describes more than 100 ways to separate two people (including with vinegar).

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”