Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Forgotten24
Forum Member

Re: Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 am

Hi everyone

Sorry I was going to do the red skull candle but unfortunately , the people I live with doesn't want me to , they say it's the devils work. I didn't tell them what I was doing but they went into my room and just going in my stuff (will move soon) !

So today I brought a red candle and some bend over oil.

So I was wondering will this be helpful, with getting my ex back. I read bend over oil. Is more powerful than commanding oil, and compel oil.

So I wanted to use bend over oil, with saint martha dominating oil, mix with tie him to me oil with hummingbird oil , mix with bring him back oil.
And some herbs any help would be nice please

Thanks in advance.

My ex is kinda speaking with me he wants me but he won't come to me ... we was even intimate yesterday but he's being stubborn not to come back even when he wants to... he even wants to take me out on my birthday.... I want him back ten years on the line

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 20, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Forgotten24,

I think this work could be helpful to you, you'll just to see how your target responds to domination work (not everyone "takes" to it well, so Miss Aida has said). I would add some love herbs to this work, as well as calamus if you are going for a coercive edge. You can find lists of herbs grouped by purpose here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

missintuition
Forum Member

Unread post by missintuition » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:48 am

Hi Everyone,

My mom and I have always had a complicated relationship but for the sake of peace I have more or less withdrawn and allowed her to "be herself". Now that I am a mom myself, I find her showing some disrespect for me in front of and in regards to my daughter. She tries to criticize how I raise my daughter and makes an issue out of everything that I do for her. I even understand that she speaks negatively about my parenting skills to other members of my family. She's being very deceitful and careful not to mention any of this to my face but others have mentioned that it happens. I've done a reading on our relationship in the past for general matters and I know that a reconciliation is not in the cards for us, nor can i simply do a sweetening jar for her. As much as I would like to cut her out of my life, my daughter needs to be surrounded by family and i don't want her to miss out on that. I was reading the description for the Essence of Bend Over as well as the Commanding Oil and they both seem like something that I could use, but I'm more learning towards the Essence of Bend Over since I want her to show a bit more respect and treat me better. Do you guys think I'm on the right track with this? Is there anything else that I could do to ensure the success of the spell? I have had moderate successes with vigil candle spells as well as baths but i'm open to any other ways in which I can perform this spell.

Through my past reading I know that I also have to do some serious protection and courage work on myself but the Essence of Bend over seems like priority at the moment.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:31 am

Hello missintution,

If all sweetening options are off the table, then I think Essence of Bend-Over would help bring your mother under your thumb. I think if you are new to magic, one way you can help ensure the success of your spell is to follow a pre-written spell, and you can find a great one on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Let us know if we can do anything else to help.

Good luck to you.

missintuition
Forum Member

Unread post by missintuition » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Thanks for your reply Sister Jean! I will definitely follow a pre-written spell and see how things progress from there. Hopefully in the near future I can submit a testimony on the work and my use of the EOB oil.

sante
Forum Member

Unread post by sante » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:08 pm

Hello Everyone,

Please I’m new so have patience with me.

Okay so I’m married. I have 2 kids with my husband. My problem is my husband is never generous with his money, when there’s no money then he talks to me every time, make plans with me. But when he gets the money, then he starts listening to advice from friends.

I recently bought essence of bend over oil because he was going to relieve his tax refund, so I wanted to use the oil so he will be generous with me to at least pay me my $800 he owes me.

He has received his tax refund and has stopped talking to me, he even planned a weekend gateway but he told me he’s no more interested in the gateway.

I’m so sad because he don’t seem to appreciate all the hard work I do to hold the family down.

He don’t appreciates me.

He talks to too many people, so he can’t be firm with decisions.

He says he loves me but whenever something happens, he seems to be in a hurry to move on than to try fixing the problem.

Please any advice is welcome.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:50 am

sante,

You can dress a candle with essence of bend over burned on a petition paper with his name and pay me the $800, fold the petition with a piece of hair and a slice or powdered licorice to tell him what to do. You can also burn a skull candle dressed with the oil or a figure candle telling it what to do.

Pay me oil to make him pay, used on a candle as described: http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html
Honey jar to sweeten him to you more and be nicer: http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

sante
Forum Member

Unread post by sante » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello JayDee,
Thanks for the response, unfortunately I can’t burn candles in my house.. leave in an apartment and don’t have any privacy. So I will see if I can have the missionary church burn a candle on their altar for me. Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:12 am

sante,

You can do it secretly take a tea light and dress that lightly with oil and pray over it. Put in a tea light holder all set. I would have the church burn a candle. See

FAQ for MISC Candle Ministry Altar Services-at-MISC
faq-for-misc-candle-ministry-altar-serv ... 26035.html

sante
Forum Member

Unread post by sante » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:58 am

😮 I’ve never thought about that. I will do just that and the oil smells so good as well. Thanks a lot JayDee

I will have the MISC also set candles for me as well and use the tea light as back up.
One more question, do I have to write a petition or just prayed over it and lit it?
Thanks in advance.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:15 am

sante,

You can simply pray; you do not need to write a petition or prayer.
catherine yronwode

LonePine99
Forum Member

Unread post by LonePine99 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:29 pm

Hello,

Just wondering: I want my ex to take back the pets that we shared before we broke up. They are now living with me, but there are too many of them for me to take care of. I already have several other animals that belong to my own family in this house. My ex would ideally like to take back at least one, if not all of them, but his family (who he lives with) doesn't want him to.

Normally I'd love to keep all the pets, but my ex is also giving me a hard time about the space and living situation that I'm in, and it's very stressful. Since he's the one who collected all the animals in the first place, I feel he should be the one to assume responsibility for them.

Would Essence of Bend-Over be too harsh to try and get his family to agree to allow the animals to live with my ex, or would something like Compelling, Controlling, or Commanding work better?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Essence of Bend-Over would not be "harsh," it just bends people to your will. Mix a little of the hair or feathers of the pets into the oil and pray over each additiion: "May Fluffikins be returned to [Ex] for a lifetime of love, and may [Ex's Mom] come to love and accept [Fluffikins] as her own."
catherine yronwode

LonePine99
Forum Member

Unread post by LonePine99 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

Hey, thanks!

Would I then put the fur-infused oil onto a candle? Or use any other method?

Also, would a more or less permanent "link" be created with his family, or would the link just last as long as the intended spell? Because I'd rather not be linked to his family. My ex I wouldn't mind as much, because like I said, he's been very rude to me and so the EOBO could make him more amenable to me in the future if I need it.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:39 am

Hi, LonePine99,

The uses of oils -- what a hugely diverse topic! I think that you may benefit from reading this page i wrote on the general uses of oils in my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:"

How to Use Conjure Oils, Hoodoo Oils, Ritual Oils, Dressing Oils, and Anointing Oils in the Hoodoo Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/oils.html

On the subject of using a hoodoo oil to create a link for a specific purpose and then somehow being unable to break a link to his family, my statement is that your expression of fear: -- if you seriously believe that the use of magic will somehow create outcomes that are deleterious to you -- well, that would tend to limit your ability to work magic and it also may limit your ability to relate to your ex's family with the requisite social command and dominance. I suggest that you seriously consider that Essence of Bend-Over is not going to change your personality or implicate the destruction of your will-power in any material way. Perhaps you need to study the practice of folk magic and your own spiritual strength of mind more thoroughly before embarking on this seemingly simple job of work.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

LonePine99
Forum Member

Unread post by LonePine99 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:13 pm

Ah, ok, thank you. I haven't done magic before that was as, er, strongarmed on another person's will before, so I was a bit uncertain about how it worked.

I have pretty good relationships with my deities and spirits, so I'm not too concerned about not having good strength of the spiritual mind :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:50 pm

LonePine99,

As far as i have experienced hoodoo, it is an African American form of folk magic based on African ways of working, with strong additions of methodologies from the Jewish and Christian Bible, Native American plant lore, and European folklore. In many cases, hoodoo spells are built on the same principles that Jewish and Christian Psalms are built upon. In short: Be sure you have a link to the one or ones whom you seek to affect. Identify what you want. Tell God what you want. Ask in the name or (or with the assistance of) the divine, the angels, your ancestors, the non-ancestral deceased, the spirits of animals, the spirits of plants, and the spirits of stones. Focus your will and perform a metaphorical and metaphysical enactment of the work in full faith and belief.
catherine yronwode

LonePine99
Forum Member

Unread post by LonePine99 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:37 am

If I do not worship the Judeo-Christian God, nor work with angels, it is appropriate for me to use hoodoo spells? I can do a good job with plant spirits, for sure, but I'm a pagan polytheist who worships the old Gods.

I've heard of others saying that it doesn't matter what religion you are to do hoodoo (and I've known of other polytheists to use hoodoo effectively) but it's always best to hear this straight from the horse's mouth.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Hello LonePine99,

I believe Catherine summed it up well when she said that hoodoo is an "African American form of folk magic based on African ways of working, with strong additions of methodologies from the Jewish and Christian Bible ..."

The way I was taught, was that, hoodoo isn't a religion, so you don't have to convert to anything to practice it, but you need to respect that it's a largely Christian system. You may not worship God, but you need to be down with the fact that God is a big part of hoodoo.

Here are some links I think you'll find helpful:

basic-understanding-of-traditional-afri ... 19287.html
post387466.html?hilit=christian#p387466
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooandreligion.html

Take care.

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:27 pm

I'm still confused about Bend Over. I understand what it does, whether I use the oil, incense, or the sachet powder. Basically it is like you force someone to do your bidding, no questions asked, and basically 100% guarantee if the effects are not being fought and resisted by the target. What I still don't understand is the humiliation and degrading factor of Bend Over. Going back to the segregation era, the good old 1960s, say a black worker used that Bend Over floor wash to wash a white person's floor, and the white person walked on it and got affected, the white person started giving the black person VIP treatment, how is that humiliating and degrading? The only way I could think is that white person will be laughed at because he/she cared about a black person, which, considered the social norm back in the day, is pretty degrading. But how could that apply to today's world? Using my current boss situation as an example, say my boss got affected by Bend Over and now she will gladly do whatever I wanted her to do, how will the humiliation and degrading factor come into play? Will it be like I command her to dress in really provocative and slutty clothes and she will gladly do it?

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:34 am

If I'm at work and there's a coworker who I'm interested in how can I employ tricks using my EOB oil?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 am

Hello mastersirius678,

I'll start by saying that although Lucky Mojo products are great, the effects are not "100% guaranteed." The effects vary according to the workers's skill, the target's will and the will of God.

Second, read this page all the way through. It will answer many of your questions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:01 am

Hello SagittariusLover128,

You could light dress a doorknob that he will touch with the oil, praying "Come to me, desire me," as you do so. For other idea, scroll up through this thread.

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:05 am

Thank you so much Sister Jean! I'm about to do so right now :D
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Sister Jean:

"Essence of Bend-Over would cause the white lady to treat you very nice, and if you used it a lot, it may get her to hire your brother-in-law as a gardener. Not only would she give you her almost-new silk dresses, she would definitely let you have an extra day off for Christmas when you asked. And nice? You bet she'd treat you nice!"

"It is also employed by people who seek sexual domination over a partner, with the object of making the lover submit to degradation or humiliation."

So from my understanding from those two parts is that if I used it on my boss mixed with Boss Fix, the authority role would be switched. If I tell her to dress in those clothes I previously stated, she will do it and open to humiliating sexual acts. I could also command her to keep everything a secret and act like normal at work as if nothing happened. At work, she will lowkey treat me nice and not being too obivious to raise suspicions of my coworkers and higher ranking leadership (would be very bad if found out). So the humiliation and degrading factor would only come out from the sexual domination stand point, or she became open to whatever I want to do to her sexually. If I don't push the relationship to a sexual level, she will still give me VIP treatment at work, lowkey and secretly.

So did I nail it? What if I want the sexual part of the relationship to be free flowing, would I still use Bend Over?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:25 pm

mastersirius678 ,

It also says this on the webpage about the product by Cat:" It is also employed by people who seek sexual domination over a partner, with the object of making the lover submit to degradation or humiliation. When used in spells of female domination over men, the Essence of Bend-Over products are sometimes mixed half-and-half with Follow Me Boy spiritual supplies. When used on the job, they may be mixed half-and-half with Boss Fix products." It is often mixed with a love dominating to control a lover, and mixed with a boss fix when dominating a boss. You would likely mix it with follow me girl. Otherwise you are simply making her bend to your will and kind to you and do your bidding at work, not in a sexaul format.

mastersirius678
Forum Member

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:18 pm

JayDee,

I heard follow me girl is more like if you want a female to follow you like a dog. I don't want that. I am planning to mix Bend Over with Boss Fix, Bewitching, and Love me. The sexual side will come later when she is completely dominated, and no sexual stuff at work.

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Does essence of bend-over oil work on someone who doesn’t want to start a serious relationship? Can I use it along with mercury oil to get him to reach out?
Thanks.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Dear loveremains,

Essence of Bend-Over is not strictly a love formula. It is used to render someone subservient -- for instance, it can be used on one's boss, or on a parole officer, or on a snooty acquaintance. If you wish a person to be subservient in love, it is a good idea to blend the Essence of Bend-Over with a love oil. (Similarly, for compliance in getting a loan, blend it with a money oil.)

Mercury Oil does indeed foster communication.
catherine yronwode

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:01 am

Thanks, Cat. I want to use the oils to force someone to communicate, even not necessarily in a romantic way.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:37 pm

loveremains ,

Add deers tongue to the oil on a candle, deers tongue is used to make people speak.

Best of lucK!

loveremains
Forum Member

Unread post by loveremains » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:25 am

Thanks, JayDee! Yes, I plan to add it inside a skull candle and dress it with the oils!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”