Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
Forgotten24

Re: Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Sat May 19, 2018 4:44 am

Hi everyone

Sorry I was going to do the red skull candle but unfortunately , the people I live with doesn't want me to , they say it's the devils work. I didn't tell them what I was doing but they went into my room and just going in my stuff (will move soon) !

So today I brought a red candle and some bend over oil.

So I was wondering will this be helpful, with getting my ex back. I read bend over oil. Is more powerful than commanding oil, and compel oil.

So I wanted to use bend over oil, with saint martha dominating oil, mix with tie him to me oil with hummingbird oil , mix with bring him back oil.
And some herbs any help would be nice please

Thanks in advance.

My ex is kinda speaking with me he wants me but he won't come to me ... we was even intimate yesterday but he's being stubborn not to come back even when he wants to... he even wants to take me out on my birthday.... I want him back ten years on the line

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Essence of Bend-Over Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 20, 2018 11:00 am

Hello Forgotten24,

I think this work could be helpful to you, you'll just to see how your target responds to domination work (not everyone "takes" to it well, so Miss Aida has said). I would add some love herbs to this work, as well as calamus if you are going for a coercive edge. You can find lists of herbs grouped by purpose here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”