OR

http://www.hoodoopsychics.com

Wishing you the GREATEST of success!

Take care

endoftherainbow
Forum Member

Re: Spells for Job Getting, Resumes, Applications, Interviews

Unread post by endoftherainbow » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 am

I know you're right Miss Aida! Thank you for pointing me towards a professional reading.

I can dream up enough energies for both opportunities to split myself in half. (not always a good feeling). Thank you for the guidance!

Rumor
Forum Member

Unread post by Rumor » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 pm

Hi. I'm seeking help please. After a long period of unemployment (9 months) I found a job and I was left go of after 6 weeks. About a month and a half ago I interviewed for my dream job and I got it. However I was left go of and given little explanation as to why.
I feel this was due to bad luck and it seems I just can't get ahead. On top of that I've either been sleeping so much I can barely wake up or insomniac for days. When I do sleep I have nightmares uncharacteristic for me and feeling very blah.

So from reading here I have decided to buy Uncrossing supplies and a Fiery Wall of protection kit. I have to be extremely frugal right now, therefore I cannot afford a reading as well. Please tell me what else I buy to find a good job as soon as possible?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:20 am

Hello Rumor,

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling and that you got laid off. To help get a job, Lucky Mojo's Steady Work products are great:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

You can also scroll up through this thread for more ideas.

You also mentioned other problems like not sleeping and feeling blah; have you thought about seeing a doctor? You could very well be depressed and need some professional medical non-magic help. Just a thought :)

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Rumor
Forum Member

Unread post by Rumor » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 am

Thank you Sister Jean. I appreciate your advice. I have gone in for a check up and I am having some anxiety issues. However worrying about money can do that. The mere fact that you also suggested seeking medical advice, makes me feel so much more comfortable in writing in to this forum because it is not focused on spells and more products as a cure all. Thank you again.

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:36 am

I went for the first round of interview with a company and before that, i wrote a name paper folded it and put it in my left shoe and anointed myself with crown of success oil. The next day, the job agent told me i qualified for the second interview which was scheduled the following week. I did the same thing i did for the first round. Today, the agent told me they are still finalising their decision and will only inform the outcome next week. In the meantime, is there anything i can do to get hired? The wait is nerve wrecking.
I really want this job because it is very different from what i've been doing and i think it will be good for my career. I've gone for 5 interviews last year but didn't get it. :(

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:31 am

I like to add "I can, you cant" it holds the competition back so that you can get ahead....and you can petition Saint Joseph, who helps people secure employment.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:13 am

Unfortunately i didnt get the job. I dont have the i can you cant oil. Needless to say i am very disappointed. The agent said i recevied good feedback for the interview but the candidate who was selected has an edge over me. So far ive gone for 7 or 8 first and second interviews and i feel like giving up. Is there anything else i should do? Also i am not from the US, so if i order stuff it will take a long time. I have crown of success, steady work, fast luck and van van oil. Can i make do wih these?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:56 pm

Hello, pinksugarcandy

yes, you can. Thee are many ways to use your oils

See this page:

www.luckymojo.com/oils.html

Take care

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:45 am

Hi Miss Aida,
Besides annoiting myself with oil, anything else i can do? As mentioned i went for 6 interviews but didnt get the job despite annoiting myself with the oil. I even did the name paper in the left shoe but it didnt work. :(

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:22 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

You can carry a bit of gravel root in your pocket, as well as anoint your hands with a bit (just a bit!) of Steady Work oil so the potential employer's hand will come in contact with it when you shake their hand.

Good luck with your search!

Meku424
Forum Member

Unread post by Meku424 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:44 am

Hi,
I got a job! In December I continued to pray to St. Joseph using white or orange candles for a few nights following the teaching interview that was cancelled from a nearby town. I followed advice to apply in person to the school district in my town despite them never posting any openings and within 2 weeks I got an email to come in for an interview. I anointed myself with Crown of Success oil and my resume with Steady Work sachet.
As soon as I walked into the district office and sat with the head of human resources she took one look at my resume saw I was a certified teacher and immediately said she might have a spot for me. I couldn't believe it I was barely in the room for 5 minutes. She had a leave replacement to fill for the remainder of the year and said they will get me a permanent teaching position in September for the new school year- and I am in the system.
I just need to follow up to make sure a permanent position is available but right now I have been working in a school that is night and day from the nightmare I was in a few months ago. Things happen for a reason.

Thank you for your continued help,listening ear and advice!

Quick question- how do I guarantee I get something permanent for September?

IamBlessed3
Forum Member

Unread post by IamBlessed3 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:23 am

Okay. I pretty much have the job yay, but the issue is funding. Apparently they are still waiting for funding to come in. How do I speed that up because it's been going slow?!

You would think that they would have funding before they hire but that's not always how the feds work. I petitioned Saint Expedite and am waiting for his reply, but I like to work a problem from different angles.

I was thinking about doing a spell to speed up funding to of that specific job title, but I'm not sure what to do besides maybe adding coffee to a white or brown candle, some john the conqueror pieces, & fast luck/success oil . I've never worked with John the Conqueror, so I'm not sure if there is anything specific that I have to do w/ him.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:43 am

Hello Meku424,

Congratulations, that's great news! To help get a permanent position, I'd recommend continuing to work with St. Joseph, and perhaps lighting a few Steady Work vigil candles from Lucky Mojo to keep heat and energy on the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-steady-work.html

Good luck to you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:45 am

Hello IamBlessed3,

I think petitioning St. Expedite and working with Fast Luck products are fantastic ideas! You can find more ideas on those topics here:

working-with-st-expedite-t5531s150.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fastluck.html

Take care.

landsgenesis2
Forum Member

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:15 am

Hello everyone, this is my first post here, so I hope I'm following proper protocol (I'm sure I'll be kindly told if not so), but the question seems to fit here.

My younger brother is out-of-state with a baby on the way. She's due in about 5 months. He's been trying his hardest to find a job, and it looks like he's landed a pretty good one. Apparently he was moved upward in the hiring process with all paperwork filled out and returned (save information about his court case which closed as a misdemeanor several years ago), drug test completed, etc. It's the background check that seems to have the potential to hinder him. He desperately needs a job, and he really wants this job. According to all things that have been told, he's a strong candidate. It's just that this has been getting dragged out longer and longer over time.

I'd like to pray or work on his behalf to open his roads, to give him what he desires in a way where he'll see it for what it is and that he'll intuitively that what's brought to him will be in his favor for his desired outcome. I don't know what level one must be in order to actually work as an intercessor for someone else, but I'd really like to work for him. Specifically, are the any household tricks that I can use alone, or does this require a candle?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:37 am

Hello, landsgenesis2 --

First, that is very kind of you, and in addition to your own prayers, i would like to suggest that you also post your prayers at the Crystal Silence League, where others will add their voices to yours:

http://crystalsilenceleague.com

Second, there are no "levels" when it comes to asking a favour from God, for all are equal in that regard. God, like a friendly uncle, might be more inclined to answer the request of a polite and gentle child and to turn a deaf ear to the screams of an unruly child, so all that is required is a good disposition and a kind heart. God does not care how purple your vestments are!

Third, for spells that relate to job-getting, please see the following topics:

Steady Work Spiritual Supplies (candles, oils, powders, etc., listed by product form)
Gravel Root
Lucky Rock (Fish Otolith)
Salt

And, coming soon (but perhaps not soon enough for your case), we have the book "Cash Box Conjure" by Miss Phoenix LeFae, which goes on sale April 16th, and it contains a ton of such spells, many of them quite simple.
catherine yronwode

landsgenesis2
Forum Member

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:53 am

Thank you miss cat. I'll consider all that you've told me! Also, I followed your recommendation by just now submitting the prayer request to the Crystal Silence League . :)

landsgenesis2
Forum Member

Unread post by landsgenesis2 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:32 am

Just wanted to thank you miss cat, and the Crystal Silence League, and every worker here who was involved in prayer for my brother to find work. While he did not get the job he was in line for because of his background, I prayed that he be held up by the Hand of God and that he be satisfied with whatever God brings to him; and as such, despite his disappointment for not getting the job he'd hoped for, he interviewed two days later, got the job, and starts tomorrow -- AND IT PAYS LOADS MORE THAN THE JOB HE WANTED!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 am

Hello landsgenesis2,

That is wonderful news! Thanks for letting us know! :)

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:34 pm

Hi, I just wanted to update after months of finding a new job and having gone for interviews with different companies, a company has proceeded to the offer stage with me. I never thought I would find a new job and I was close to giving up but I had a vigil light lit and it showed i will succeed in finding one. A reading showed success as well. Thank you for everything.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:46 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

That is great news! Thanks for keeping us updated! :)

Paymetoday
Forum Member

Unread post by Paymetoday » Mon May 21, 2018 7:31 am

I am familiar with how to burn the steady work candle but would like additional information on how to run my alter in conjunction with it.

1.) Is it a good idea for me to print out each job listing I apply for and also put them under the candle along with the petition and psalm 23 of should I maybe just leave them on the alter?

2.) Should I about anything else on the alter with the steady work oil or wash the table with the oil?

3.) Is there a saint who works well with steady work or an incense?

I have also bathed in the steady work oil and read the psalm

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:25 am

Hello Paymetoday,

I would print out each job you apply for and place it under the candle. You can surely dress your altar for job-getting by putting a dot of oil on each of the four corners and in the middle. You could also set up a statue of St. Joseph, who is often petitioned for employment. You can read more about him here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintjoseph.html

Take care.

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:55 pm

I am so frustrated and crying everyday. Cannot sleep and eat. these things bothering too.

I got laid off from my work and went to school got a diploma and was looking for a job. Then my lover and I broke up. I am devastated. Then I stop looking for jobs as i am very stressed right now. went on counselling suggest take some time off with out working. Other wise I will be mess up work. But still looking for jobs thinking if i work, I might distress.

Looking forward some advise from here for my situation.

awdmoon+

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:39 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I'm so sorry that all this happened and that you're feeling this way.

First of all, for lots of great tips for spellwork involving job-getting, scroll up through the 20+ pages of this thread to find more ideas. Also look at this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

And for your emotional situation, you can find support and guidance here:

spells-to-heal-a-broken-heart-and-prepa ... 11549.html

Be well and good luck to you.

GeminianDragon
Forum Member

Unread post by GeminianDragon » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:00 am

So has anyone ever cast any spells and applied for funding from a charity or grant scheme for a community project?

I'd really like to have my own non-profit community arts and crafts activity centre with a coffee shop for low income families (the coffee shop is needed to provide 90% of the income to keep the place running sadly - a lot of people in my area moan there are too many coffee shops, mostly the branded well known as well as the odd independently run but none of them are offering what I would like to offer).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 am

GeminianDragon --

Prayers, spells, and works for getting funding from a charity or non-profit organization are similar to those for getting a loan from a bank. You can use the same herbs, roots, and sugar jar set-ups at home; carry a similar mojo when you go for the interviews; and set vigil lights when you have appointments. I suggest using a white vigil light on which you glue two paper labels by printing out tarot cards from the Rider-Waite-Smith card deck -- the three of Pentacles and the six of Pentacles. Dress the candle with Five Finger Grass Oil,
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”