Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

shebeme34
Newly Registered

Re: Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread post by shebeme34 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:06 am

Is it ok to burn "breakup", "spell breaker" and "Adam and Eve" candles in a triangle? If not, what's the best way to get rid of a crazy ex girlfriend who is not only obsessed with my boyfriend but she's also using voodoo to stay in his life. How do I get rid of her and bring him closer to me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:02 am

Hello shebeme34,

You could do the work that way, or you could do a moving candle spell with figural candles that will move this ex-girlfriend out of the picture and move you and your boyfriend closer together. Go to this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles," and you'll see a picture of what I'm talking about.

In your case, since your boyfriend and this ex aren't dating, instead of using Break Up products I think you should use Hot Foot products instead, to Hot Foot her away:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Good luck!

P.S. Posting new topics is against forum rules.I merged your topic with this thread. Next time you have a question, please find the thread that best fits with what you're asking (you can use the search box at the top right of the screen), and post your question at the end of it by clicking "post reply." Thanks!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Flowers345

Unread post by Flowers345 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Hey Im in a situation where my ex bf is now with a girl in a new relationship. I want to break them up as well as reconcile me and him back to together? What do you recommended. I did try figure candles for me and him and a break up spell using back to back candles however it seems not to work...what lucky mojo products do you recommended as well as the spell I should start to do? Thank you...I dont have any items of his...only things he biught me i do have printed pictures of her and him and me and him...thanks! I appreciate the help!

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi, Flowers345:

I'm not like a real or an official person, but it probably wouldn't hurt to get a reading on this. Kinda depends, too, on how long ago all of this was, etc., etc.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Flowers345

Unread post by Flowers345 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:16 pm

Hey Honeybeelight the break up was in October but like he started dating her two months ago officially. I appreciate the feedback too. Idk it could be too kate to reconcile maybe that's why it didnt work.

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

There's some super-smart topics on reconciliation spells in the forum. Miss Cat has pages and pages of info and Deacon Millett has a great book on Reconciliation spells. I also like this podcast from the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... llet-53115 (hope I did that right). Honest to Gosh, Miss Cat, Conjureman Ali, and Deacon Millett are so kind and sympathetic in that podcast that it can't hurt to listen to.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Flowers345

Unread post by Flowers345 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:24 am

Thank you Honeybeelight I feel like that is helpful.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:37 am

Great advice, Honeybeelight !

Thanks for helping out!
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:20 pm

wow, so since i've don e the moving candle breakup spell followed with a powerful angry vinegar jar, they've been fighting and apparently she's been pulling away from him emotionally according to him. Everytime they have a fight he texts me he misses me etc, but then when he talks to her he's back to being a jerk to me. I dunno how to handle this, i want to keep in contact if he messages me since i have return to me as well as a honey jar going for him to return. Last night after I lit my candle on my jar and shook it many times he messaged me saying he hates me bc he can't help himslef but that he feels like he just wants to end it with her and misses the comfort with me of knowing what to expect next. I def feel like the jar is working fast, but it's like he's torn between emotions. guess it's the poppy seeds lol any advice?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Hi gypsywitchxxx,

I just answered your other post in another thread. Please read the advice there and put it into practice. It is intended for your best interest and success.

Also, please do not cross-post the same thing like this in multiple threads. It is against forum rules. I won't give you a warning this time (and only this time), but you do need to contain your questions to a single thread and not repeat them elsewhere.

Thank you.
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Intrigued01

Unread post by Intrigued01 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:46 am

I'm sorry I thought I had posted this in the Vinegar jar section. I'm not sure how to edit/move it. My apologies.

Reason: post not needed anymore

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:44 pm

So just to make sure I'm on the right track with cleansing after such negative work like this, am I supposed to pour the entire pot of steeped Hyssop water over my head over can I just take my hand & wipe downwards as i pour it down my body as I recite "purge me with hyssop and I shall be whiter than snow" ? I also have been burning white sage thru out the home & burning it while i'm bathing when I'm not doing negative work but just to keep cleansed with the 2 white candles lit. The only thing I didn't do was save some of the water & throw it out at a crossroads. Guess I need to do that next time

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:10 pm

Hello, gypsywitchxxx,

No! No!

Don't put that hot water directly on you

You will get burned.

You fill a bathtub with water and then pour the steeped hyssop brew into the water. Then, bathe in it while you pray the Psalm

Also, you can drink the tea also.

I hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

gypsywitchxxx

Unread post by gypsywitchxxx » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:34 pm

LOL OH no Miss Aida, I didn't put the hot water on me, I mixed it in with my shower water since I'm unable to fill a tub & take an actual soak bath right now. It wasn't hot bc I let it cool down before I showered with it. I just took the mixture & poured downwards on my body as I read the psalm 51 aloud & asked to be purged from sin with hyssop between the 2 candles then I burned fiery wall incense after & lightly dried off.

Marciemarie92

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi! I'm doing a honey jar to keep my ex sweet to me (only been a week but confident) and was set on doing a vinegar jar and the cigarette trick while my candles arrived to start a moving spell. BUT I know these are totally different as a vinegar jar would make them fight causing a messy break up and a moving spell would separate peacefully. Do you recommend I still do a vinegar jar/cigarette trick in the mean time and while working the moving spell? Also thinking of sending him a gift with sachet powders just not sure if to send love ones for he and I or break up ones for him and this new girl. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! I know Im all over the place here which is why I'm posting before starting anything. Would hate to start something without a clear head, thank you for your help in advance!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi Marciemarie92,

Good for you for wanting to think things through before diving into spellwork. That is the first step towards optimizing your chance at success.

You do have two goals here, to break them up and bring him to you. The moving candle spell will help with that. There is no way to predict that theirs will be a peaceful parting by doing that spell - you could use Break Up oil on her candle and on the back of his and they could have an explosive break up. It's up to you which type of spiritual energy you want to bring to bear on that situation.

You could still work the vinegar jar and cigarette trick on them at the same time, to provoke arguments and misunderstandings creating distance between them. It's done all the time, and a great way to back up your work.

I would focus on their break up first, then draw him to you. Having said that, it's a nice idea to put the two of you in a honey jar from now to keep all his feelings for you sweet and positive. Then once they're done with each other, move on to bringing him to you with Come to Me, Attraction and Bewitching (for a dose of mystery and allure):
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
Miss Athena - HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Marciemarie92

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:55 pm

Thank you so much for your advice, miss athena!!

Madmom17
Newly Registered

Unread post by Madmom17 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Hello,
I am new to the forum and hope I am posting correctly. First off my now ex husband had an affair on me around this time last year which led to our divorce. He is currently still seeing that girl. We have two young children together, both the children and I have suffered greatly from his stupid decision. She is NOT a good girl and I want her out of my ex husbands and my children's life for good! Our divorce has been final for about 5 months now. I want to work things out with my husband but need the mistress far away! I have tried working with a lady that said she could make it happen but she failed to do so and just took all my money. So here are my questions/concerns..

1). Should I get a reading before attempting any spell work?
2) Should I attempt this myself or find a root worker?
3) Which spell is first? Breakup spell?

Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:33 am

Hello Madmom17,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the Introductions thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about the situation you are in with your ex-husband and this other woman, and also sorry to hear that this unscrupulous rootworker took your money. I can understand you not wanting to jump in with another rootworker right away after that experience, and although there are ethical and upstanding workers out there (whom you can find here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org), there are steps you can take in the meantime on your own. If you don't see the results you want, then consider hiring a rootworker. You could certainly get a reading before you start as well, at the same website I linked you.

Now, since you want to get rid of this woman and draw your husband back to you, I think you should start with a moving candle spell using figural candles. If you go to this page, http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html, then scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles" you'll see the spell I'm talking about. You'll also find links to all the supplies you'll need.

If you need any other help, let us know.

Take care.

Madmom17
Newly Registered

Unread post by Madmom17 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Sister Jean,
Thank you so much for a quick reply! Do I need to do any cleansing before/after? If so, what do you recommend? I hope to have much success with the candles, if not I will seek a rootworker. Which oils do you recommend for the candles? We have had been separated for a long period of time. If the first time does not succeed should I repeat the candle work again and how soon after? How long should I wait after the first time to see if there are any results? I am sorry for the many questions. Thank you

Madmom17

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:27 am

Hello Madmom17,

If you use Break Up products and want to cause a lot of havoc, you would want to cleanse afterward by taking a hyssop bath:

http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

I would recommend putting Break Up oil all over the black candle and on the back of the pink candle in the middle. Then Reconciliation oil and Return to Me oil on the front of pink candle in the middle, then Reconciliation oil all over the pink candle far to the left.

You will just have to see what happens. Give yourself a time limit, such as a month, to wait for any movement. Don't wait around forever, but also be patient and give the spell time to work.

GNKM

Unread post by GNKM » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:20 am

A woman put a spell on my household, starting at the end of July and it ended up destroying my family. She targeted on tearing my boyfriend and I apart. His behavior started to change, as if he had become demon possessed. Just a completely different person than who I was with all these years. I knew someone was targeting us with dark magick but I thought it was someone else and I had driven her away. Anyway, the woman who was actually casting against us offered to hire my boyfriend to be her music studio's session drummer after working a few months on causing chaos in our household. After 2 months of trying to talk him into it, he decided to just give it a try. She had also started talking to me to make me comfortable with allowing him to play in her studio. Anyway, after the first or second time he played music in her studio he started having an affair with her. I figure it out two weeks in and tried to confront him on it but he decided to just leave me for her. He claims she's his soul mate now (which I had been up until he left me, and we were planning on getting married.) We had a blended family together as well. When he came back to our place to get his things he had stones and talismans that she had "charged" claiming they would center him and make him feel at peace. I felt the energy and knew she had been the one targeting us with spells and then put a love spell on him to break us up!!!

I'm wondering if I should bind her, do a break up spell for them and some kind of reconciliation spell for him and I. What is your opinion?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:29 pm

Hello GNKM,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm so sorry this has happened to you and your family. I agree, I think some Break Up work followed by Reconciliation work is in order, and you could even work a freezer spell on her to freeze her influence. One idea for the break up/reconciliation part would be to do a moving candle spell. If you go the following link and scroll down to "Break Up/Stay With Me Spells Using Figural Candles" you'll see what I mean:

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck and take care.

Local_higirl808
Newly Registered

Unread post by Local_higirl808 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:48 am

Aloha,

Ive been reading the forum and ive been trying to pick up little tips here and there but i think this time its a little different.

I dated a guy for a month that i just so happened to work with and somehow everyone said i mqde him change. Well when we were together and alone, everything was great. Except the fact that his ex gf or “babys mom” (i keep questioning if shes even pregnant) kept on contacting him so i kept accusing him of cheating which was my fault and finally i broke up with him. Im guessing he went back to her and like always because she’s obsessed and will do about anything for him.

I had Deacon Millett light three candles for me and him instead of making sure they were broken up first and also did a honey jar along with a vinegar jar and i found out the hard way that they were together, lets just say he used me.

But before he used me while we were working he was acting like a full on boyfriend like he was trying to get me back. Which is why i fell for it when i went over.

Because he was hitting on me all night that night was that considered movement and is there a way to have him feel the feelings he had before?

Im guessing i did put enough intent and energy into it since they got into a fight the night we were working which is why he called me over. I have Deacon Millett burning a set of breakup candles, so hopefully he’ll be crawling back soon.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:30 am

Hello Local_higirl808,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. If you would like to, you're welcome to introduce yourself under the introductions thread.

I'm finding your post a little hard to follow, but I will say that I think you should wait until Deacon Millett finishes your break up candles and then go from there. There are lots of things you could do after that to reignite his feelings, but like you said, I think you need to wait until this other girl is out of the picture.

Check out this page in the meantime:
http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Take care.

Rakisha88
Newly Registered

Unread post by Rakisha88 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:15 am

Hi,I was dating my daughter father for 3 years,my daughter is 7 months, September he left me because he claim I wasn't there but he went back to the girl he cheated on me with in February,since he's been with her he don't see our daughter call to check on her.I have been told that this female don't want him around us she's jealous of me she get mad when he did see our daughter.I was also told she did work to cause me to have a miscarriage 2 weeks ago.My daughter father is so brainwashed by this woman that he defend her over his child.Theyre now engaged how can I break them up and get him back with me and his daughter? What spell should I use?

witchywoman1313

Unread post by witchywoman1313 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:56 am

I would def put them into a nasty vinegar jar & dress the black candles with break up oil, black walnut leaves, or lemon verbena. Inflammatory confusion oil works wonders too :) Also get a black couples go figural candle and dress it downwards with both oils i mentioned above and also use black walnut leaves, lemon verbena, and calamus root to add your domination to their break up. Be sure to dress their pics in a 5 spot pattern on each one that you will place facing away from each other. Burn that candle and then as it's burning close to halfway down back that sucker in half breaking them away from each other and slowly moving them away from each other until they both burn out. Good luck ;) also get a reading on this matter to see what other spells you'll need to do to get this in motion .

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:58 pm

Hello, Rakisha88 ,

I am so sorry that this happened to you

Please take a look at this page for spell ideas:

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Wishing you the very best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

luvmel

Unread post by luvmel » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm

Hello u guys!!!
Ok so I am so doing a break up/reconciliation spell on my ex and the girl he cheated on me with. So I have a black figure candle for her and a red figure candles for me and him. But I am confuse, I know I rub the break up oil on her but do I rub the break up oil on him too? As well as the come to me oil on him and me?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:53 pm

Hello, luvmel ,

If this is a moving candle spell, you would put the break up oil on the back of the candle as you move him away from her.

The Come to me on the front side of his candle as well as all over or candle

I hope this helps

Wishing you success with your spell
HRCC Graduate #1631

Ncpress
Newly Registered

Unread post by Ncpress » Tue May 22, 2018 5:21 am

Hi I’m trying to know how would I go about doing a break up reconciliation to bring my man back who just walked out on me March 31 2018 and never returned I’m paining so much from this all his belongings is here in our apartment everything he owns he just left heard from via telephone one time because I burned a aparacio candle he called but never came please I need some help

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:49 am

Hello Ncpress,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm not sure why you say you need a break up as well as reconciliation. Is your ex seeing someone else? If not, start here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

Take care.

vigil

Unread post by vigil » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Hello everyone! I'm in the process of performing a break-up/return to me spell with figural candles and scissors. The 3rd candle, representing the person who split my ex and me apart, is burning at a rate far greater than the candles representing my ex and me. What, if anything, would this represent? Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Hello, vigil --

Generally, when one candle burns faster than the others, it indicates that the person represented by that candle is being rapidly affected .... but the effects may not last long and might need to be repeated.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

vigil

Unread post by vigil » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:52 pm

Thank you @catherineyornwode! Would you recommend performing the entirety of the spell again, with all three candles? If so, would you recommend repeating shortly after this one has completed or as needed? Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:57 pm

vigil --

I would not repeat it immediately, but if it seems to have weak or no effects, try it again in one week, in its etirety. You could also go to a different kind of spell. See the book "Destroying Relationships" for many such spells.

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

vigil

Unread post by vigil » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Thank you for the recommendation. I felt justified in performing the dual action spell as this person interfered with my relationship, and I'd like for that relationship to be repaired. Since beginning the work, I've already seen signs via social media that its effects may have already started to work and I will likely focus on reconciliation work after this spell is complete, but I may also seek out something to keep the 3rd person away for good. Thanks again!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:42 am

vigil,

Sounds like you are going about this in a thoughtful way. My last recommendation is to set a time limit on your work. Sit in silence for a while and ask how long you should work for the outcome you want. I mention this only because you are new here and i do not know you -- and i always give this advice to anyone working on a spell that involves a triangular set of relationships. Questions like "How long do spells take to work?', "How long for love spells to manifest?", and "How long do Reconciliation spells take?" are common questions, and i am trying to get you ahead of the jump on that. I am also going to suggest another book for you, and a great one it is:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

vigil

Unread post by vigil » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:54 am

Thank you for the sage advice, Catherine. While I've had great success in manifesting things for myself through spiritual work, this is the first time I've cast a spell directly involving other people. I also recognize this type of work is no easy task, but I chose to engage with it after consulting my spirit guides. The relationship has been long distance LA-NY, and I am returning to NY at the end of the month. I've set that as the time limit for this type of work, and then plan to continue with a honey jar and intention candles in alignment with certain moon cycles through my birthday at the end of the summer. If there have been no results by then, I plan to cease all spiritual work associated with this relationship. I may purchase the book you've recommended once I've made the move in a few weeks.

vigil

Unread post by vigil » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:17 am

I woke up this past Monday (3 weeks from the end of the spell) with a text from my Ex asking me to dinner when she returns to NY next week!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:00 am

Hello vigil,

Hey that's great! Thanks for keeping us updated :)

newwitch2018

Unread post by newwitch2018 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello all.

I’m new to the site and to casting spells.

Here’s a little about my background and why I started casting spells. Sorry for the lengthy post.

I met a guy (online of course) 2 1/2 years ago. It’s always been off and on with him. He always tells me I’m the best he’s ever had and he doesn’t want to lose me, he wants us to get married. He’s always cheated on me with other women he meets online. Normally I would just find proof on his phone and never actually see him with other women.

9 months ago he moved 2 blocks away from me. He told me at the time it was so he can be close to me so it’ll be easier for me to go over all the time. On Christmas Day, I went over and caught him with another woman. We broke up. He told me shortly after that he wasn’t ready for a relationship but wanted to keep seeing me. I agreed.

2 months later, he told me he only wanted to be with me and stopped talking to all the other women. I was going over every night. It was almost as if we were living together and married. I would do everything for him (cook, clean, etc.). We went ring shopping. About a week after we looked at rings he said he wasn’t ready for marriage. We kept seeing each other though.

About a month ago, he said he needed a break and he wasn’t ready to be in a relationship. We kept seeing each other but I wouldn’t do everything for him like before.

About 2 weeks ago, I stopped staying the night and found out he’s seeing the woman I caught him with on Christmas. I went to his house a couple of days ago and it looks like she’s lives there. She had bags of clothes, and she had redecorated the restroom and kitchen. According to him, they’re not together and she doesn’t live there.

1) I was previously told he had the Santa Muerte spell on him. I actually think he was hot footed as he can never settle down and is always from one woman to another.

2) I don’t want want them together. I really want him back.

3) I tried hot footing her (I put hot foot powder outside her car and sprayed some on her door handles). I haven’t been noticed any action as it’s only been 3-4 days since I did. I want something fast acting. He wants to leave the state in 2 weeks.

4) Everything I find online says to cast spells under a full moon. We won’t have have another full moon for another 2 weeks, which by then he should be leaving.

5) I wanted to sprinkle hot foot powder on his door mat since she’ll walk on it but I don’t wants it to effect his dog.

6) What’s the best thing to do in this situation?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. I’m lost and don’t know what to do next.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:04 pm

newwitch2018

1) Perhaps you should go back to your reader. We do not second-guess other readers. If your reader knows about Santa Muerte, he or she should know how to take off a Santa Muerte spell.

2) Read all 20 pages of this thread -- there are spells here you can use. After that, educate yourself.

Try the 100 great old-time spells to break people up that can be found in this book:

BOO-GRI-DEST
Destroying Relationships, by Miss Aida
$9.00

Then try the many wonderful spells to draw back a lover that can be found in this book:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

3) Magic is not guaranteed. Keep doing the work. If you win, you win, if you lose you lose -- but there is nothing "faster acting."

4) The sites you are visiting online may not be about African American hoodoo. No one I know says spells must be cast on the full moon. There are good reasons for doing so -- depending on the kind of spell -- but we don't have "rules" like that in hoodoo. Please take some time to learn about this practice, and you will be more self-assured and more effective.

5) You asked about dogs and Hot Foot Powder in another thread. Do not ask the same question twice. It is a time-waster for us and shows you are not relating to us as to human beings -- just trying to poke us and have us blurt out replies for you. This is not a pre-written web site -- we read and reply to every question. Asking the same question multiple times in one day is against our terms of service.

6) The best thing to do is something you already missed: Learn about folk magic BEFORE you have a desperate love situation on your hands. You cannot expect to use traditional folk magic effectively if you are stressed out, under a two-week deadline, trying to get things that "work faster," and believe all sorts of foo-fer-aw about full moons that will limit the time frame in which you work.
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

GoddessLaRue
Newly Registered

Unread post by GoddessLaRue » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:02 am

Greetings,

My recent ex and I have been trying to make things work but there's still been this lingering love feeling for his 2nd ex-wife that seems to always become a problem randomly. He has never cheated, but he has admitted to wanting to stop feeling for her and that he wants that same kinda love for me because I'm the happier choice and she was the bad choice. It's becoming a repeated mention even from his family members and close friends that I'm the better choice. But he can't seem to help the temptation to get sucked back in to his 2nd wife, which was also considered to be his first love, when ever she texts him trying to get back in good when she sees he's happy with me and doing better in life or just when something brings up a memory.

We have discussed therapy, couple counseling, hypnotism, etc. and then we got on hoodoo love work and work to take his mind off her and put her out his life. He said he is open to all of it if it's going to work because he wants to dismiss her from his mind, heart and life and move forward and be completely inlove with me and get married. He doesn't directly want to know the details of what it takes to get the work done but he has asked me not to physically harm her in the process; which I don't plan to do anyway.

What things I have to work with are:

[*]Saved Menstrual Blood from 28 days ago (and able to get new fresh blood come Friday/Saturday during the full moon phase)
[*]My saliva that I can get at any point, of course lol
[*]His toenail clippings (possibly not from each toe but from random toes that needed to be clipped anyway)
[*]A spoonful of his semen in a bottle (from an oral sex orgasm and frozen from less than a week ago)
[*]Hair shaved from his private area
[*]His used underwear in like a teal/blue color that I'm thinking of also using part of for a hoodoo love poppet
[*]The Full Moon Coming Up
[*]His Full Name and Birthdate, of course
[*]His handwriting, his signature, his expired license
[*]A photo of him, a photo of us, shoot even a photo of his ex as well as him with his ex back when they were married

I think the only thing I don't have is his blood, lol! And he'd probably allow me to get that, too, if I figured out how to ask in a non-spooky non-aggressive way.

So with these items, what would be some powerful approaches I could or should take to help us with helping him find enchanted inlove feelings with me so that we can move forward. He also mentioned that whatever I find in him that's not up to par yet and I mentioned that I would probably want to make him more romantic the way I like and more financially stable. Other than that, I can't think of too many extra changes I want in him that he may need an extra spell push with.

Any suggestions of the best approaches with having all these details and these personal items?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:22 am

Hello GoddessLaRue,

If he's willing to try hoodoo to remove this woman from his life, I'd help him work a Cut & Clear spell to help remove any psychic/emotional ties from her. That's where I'd start:

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

From there, I'd recommend using some of the personal concerns you have to create a doll baby. Speak to it lovingly and keep it in a nice place (like your underwear drawer) and tell it that it only has feelings for you and that they're deep, strong feelings. Keep working this doll as long as you think you need to.

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

In addition to these workings, you can find many spellwork ideas here that you could use to supplement this work:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Good luck!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:38 am

Hello, GoddessLaRue , and welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum.

You posted your question in the "Love" section of topics, but from my years of experience as a practitioner, but because the man is your ex and he is still attracted to another woman (his 2nd ex-wife), i believe your situation is better described as the difficult kind of case called a "Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time" -- and so i have moved it here, in the Break Up section. Had you not asked about breaking them apart, i would have placed it in the "Reconciliation" sub-group of the "Love" section.

With 14,648 members of the forum, and 22,6846 posts to date, we do have to keep information about hoodoo bundled into topic-threads -- of which there are 14,712 to date. This is not a free one-on-one rootwork consultation bureau (although i will tell you how you can schedule a paid consultation later in this post) -- so we recommend that folks coming here for the first time ask one question per post (which you have done) and sort the question into one of our topic threads (which you did not do). When a new person comes here and starts a new topic, he or she must rely on one of the Moderators or Administrators to function as a Sorting Hat, as i just did. i hope i sorted your request according to your actual needs.

Now, since you did not sort yourself, i shall guess -- rightly or wrongly -- that you are not familiar with the kind of spell work, spiritual supplies, and set-ups we recommend for those in your situation. So, forgive me if i presume upon your good will, but before i reply, i would like you to go back to Page 1 of the thread your query was sorted into and see if any of the already-described forms of work and/or spiritual supplies apply to your case.

In this case, when i set your query here, i saw that immediately above your post was a recommendation to purchase two books: "Destroying Relationships" to get rid of the intruding woman, and "Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells" to foster reunion with your ex. These books cost $9.00 each and contain hundreds of spells. They also contain a lot of good, practical spiritual and mundane advice for those struggling with difficult love problems.

Okay, Sister Jean gave you some great advice.

Next, i will recommend that you break your case up into TWO types of work and keep them distinct in your mind.

1) Reuniting with your ex: This should come FIRST. It is no use to you (other than vengeance, and you do not seem to be a vengeful person) to cut his ties with her if he is not interested in you, so rebuilding your bond with him is your FIRST AND FOREMOST goal.

2) Cutting your mate's ties to his ex: Once you can safely say that he is no longer your "ex," that he is YOUR LOVER, then you should immediately start on removing her. As suggested by Sister Jean, a Cut and Clear spell of one type or another is a traditional choice.

Then, if, after reading this thread from Page 1 to here and CLICKING THE LINKS to all of the free spell pages, you still have questions about spiritual supplies or ways of working, just ask.

And, finally, if you would like to schedule a brief paid consultation with any of the fine professional root doctors of AIRR, please click this links and read about the process and the people who stand ready to counsel you through your spell-casting:

Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (AIRR) Magical Coaching and Spiritual Advice:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... ual_Advice

Good Luck.
catherine yronwode

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:27 pm

Hello,

I had a reading recently (with an AIRR reader/rootworker) re: my ex, to see if there was any chance of reconciliation, and I was encouraged do to a cut and clear spell. Not really what I was hoping for at the time but I understand and really appreciate the reader and their suggestion. I am waiting on my spell kit to arrive. :) In the meantime, I had cut and clear lights set with the rootworker. I definitely feel it's working and will still move forward with the spell.

I would like to attract a new love, and my future forever partner, to my life though. I would still like to have a child some day (I'm in my early 40s).

I am new to rootwork. May I get some suggestions on what you think I can do (spell wise, candles, etc), after I've performed the cut and clear, so that I can attract forever love and maybe still have that chance to have a baby?

I appreciate your suggestions.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:24 am

ajbloves,

Welcome to the forum. Cut and clear is a great product for getting over an ex. Now that you are working to get over the ex, I would cleanse the house top to bottom back to front to clear out any residual energy or feelings. Then take spiritual baths to open the roads and draw love into your life. After the bath put a love drawing oil on your body as you pray your petition and ask God to bring your love.

To draw a new lover you can order an attraction spell kit, a mojo, a candle spell. Many many options to do this. A famous one cat used is using a red 7 knob candle with lodestones to draw the love. I would make the petition stating to bring your future husband.

7 herb bath to bring love: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
Cut and clear bath: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html
Attraction kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
To get noticed by men: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-attraction.html
Come to me to draw a new love: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
The oils can be mixed together to create a blend, such as using attraction and look me over, or come to me and attraction etc
Can find 7 knob candles here, or figure candles such as adam and eve candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural
Book on candle magic by Cat has love spells to draw new love: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Sweet, honey spells book good for love: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html
Book on women's work in hoodoo: http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html
Online resource of free spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

ajbloves

Unread post by ajbloves » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 pm

JayDee, thank you very much for the suggestions and the links. So kind of you, thank you! :)

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi all, so long post but I’ll try to get to the point. Me and my ex were together for 10 years. We never broke up or took breaks none of that in the 10years we were together. In May we were taking about getting married and he was showing me rings and asking me if I liked them and all that. About a month later he started acting odd and distant. I asked him what was going on and finally he told me he had developed a crush on a co worker, I was heart broken but understood we’re human we have emotions. We decided to work on things, he told me he stopped being around her and talking to her. I then found out within the same week her friend had started to approach him while she even had a boyfriend. When I confronted him about it he said he can’t do this anymore he lost feelings for me it’s not the same but he doesn’t like anyone else. This was in June. Her and her boyfriend broke up and now he constantly sees her and I told him to leave the apartment, we were arguing too much and he always came to me days after I stopped contact with him. I have used a reconciliation candle and oil before and it did bring us closer together for a while but again he turns to her. Today I bought to black figure candles, male & female with break up oil. I was told to burn both candles back to back and burn for 10 mins with my intentions and then snuff out the flame, do the same thing everyday until the candles burn out. I also have a love drawing candle with reconciliation oil, I was wondering if I can have both going on at the same time or if I should just do the break up candles first and then to the love drawing candle? So sorry for the long post, there is so much more in between & I do love him despite everything and want us to work on things slowly and rebuild trust and eventually be together again. If anyone can please give me an insight on how to go about this I would truly appreciate it. Thank you all very much.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi Peachy,

I completely understand. I've been there TOO many times before. This is type of work is right up my alley. I would work the break up and the reconciliation simultaneously. There's a 9 day ritual I love for this using the Song of Solomon (The King James Version). I've done before a number of times with success just about every time.

You'll take one black female figural candle on which you will inscribe her name and birthday on the back and dress with Banishing or Hot Foot oil.
One RED female figurual andle with your name and birthday dressed with Reconciliation & Return To Me Oil...
And one RED male figural candle with the same information and oils described for your candle.

You will begin the ritual with her and his candle facing towards each other as close as possible to represent the current state of things. Let it burn for about 10 or 15 min as you focus your will on what you want to happen and then snuff or pinch it out. Day one is done, chère.

For the next eight days, you will relight each of the candles and recite the entire book of the Song of Solomon, reading one chapter each each day, slowly inching the candles closer together once per day. By the time you begin the 9th day you should be on the 8th and final chapter of the Song of Solomon and the candle representing you and your estranged lover should be touching one another, face to face and the one of the intruder all by her lonseome.

After reciting the final chapter you will allow all 3 of the candles to burn out completely. I would spend as much time as you are able to with the candles on this day focusing, concentrating, and visualizing the demise of their relationship and the reunion of yours.

It would be helpful to have a reconciliation honey jar going for the two of you as well.
Good luck!
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Hoodoo Course Graduate #2132G

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:39 am

Thank you so much, Dr Darensbourg!

Is it okay to be in somewhat of contact, as we share a dog together & he is coming tomorrow to pick him up?

I just don’t know if having any strong emotions between us will backfire.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:35 pm

I don't know anyone who can explain the myth of "backfiring" better than Ms Cat so instead of attempting to, I'll just say that I think it is a very good idea for the two of you to be around each other but you may want to do some work on yourself to keep any emotions in check if you fear that happening. If you have a diffuser you could poor into it some rosemary essential oil to foster peace in the household while you are there together. I only suggest a diffuser bessue it might be kinda suspect to burn it on charcoal unless he's used to that sorta thing

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Peachy ,

IT is important that you stay in contact. One reason reconciliation work fails is people are not in contact, have no way of getting work on them, talking to them etc. Use the dog as a proxy to get powders on him, pray over the dog with the intention as you dress the dog with powders, when he comes and pets the dog it will get it on him. This is an old way of carrying a trick. No it wont hurt the dog or do magic on the animal.

I love Dr Darensbourg work great suggestion and solid hoodoo work.

You can use in conjunction with this work a break up jar ( its on the forum) to sour them and a freezer jar to freeze her out of his life (on the forum).

Some practical advise is to not over think the work, dont be emotional, do not send emotional text, emotional calls, gifts or anything. You must remain calm yet approachable.

While working reconciliation work you can also pray Psalms 23 for love and blessings and 32 to return a lover, they are read together when doing reconciliation work.

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:24 pm

JayDee & dr Darensbourg thank you so very much! I’m so glad I actually went ahead and finally joined in on the forum, I’ve been reading through everyday for a while without ever commenting. Glad I did, thank you immensely for your advice. :) I can only hope for the best, I’ve been keeping myself occupied & not over thinking the work.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:15 am

You're very welcome. That's the best you can do! Trust me I've been there. Good luck. Be sure to keep us updated.

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:03 pm

So I have 2 black figure candles going, man & woman with break up oil on their backs facing away from each other and everyday I have been lighting them and moving them apart, I put a photo of the 2 of us facing his front direction. He has only burnt down to about the shoulders and the she has completely burnt down to the bottom. I have searched the candle divination page & cant seem to understand why this has happened. Also I was wondering yesterday evening when I went to snuff out the candles looks like a piece of my hair got onto her candle, I have her name and birthday carved into the bottom minus the year because I am not sure her year of birth. Is it terrible that my hair has seemed to fall into her figure candle? Sorry for all the questions. If anyone has any insight on this, also he passed by yesterday to pick up a package and see the dog, he stayed for about half an hour or so and I pretended like I was fine and happy he seen I painted and redecorates & told me how nice I’m making the place since he’s moved out and how cozy it is here. He then said he had plans with his friend and had to go, she should be arriving home today from her trip, she has been gone for 3 weeks and he hasn’t seen her since. I’m hoping her being back will not in any way have any negative effects on what I have been doing. Sorry again for the long post, thank you all who takes the time to read this. Xo

Peachy

Unread post by Peachy » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:07 pm

My apologies I also forgot to mention I have in a completely different room from the break up figure candles a love drawing candle going for him. With a picture of us below the candle, I also carved his name before starting the candle with a bit of reconciliation oil. Thank you. The candle seems to be burning great, I do snuff it out in the morning before work as I am gone all day and then relight it when I get home and it stays on al night until the morning. Thanks again for taking time to read this.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello Peachy,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum, we're happy to have you here!

I think that work you're doing sounds great, and I wouldn't worry about the hair too much. It wasn't put there with intent, after all. Good luck to you in your work.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:57 pm

Peachy ,

Her candle burning faster shows she is most effected by the work, his being slow he is least effected or fighting the work.

Hair on the candle can be as Sister Jean said and natural human shedding of hair. Can be a sign your hair on her, you dominating her you attacking her. IE a piece of you landed on her.

Good job acting cool. It is important.

Keep the candle going, you can also have the church light a reconciliation candle while you burn yours to back up the work.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”