Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Cut and Clear Oil Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
dara1133
Forum Member

Re: Cut and Clear Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by dara1133 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 am

Hi! Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I am getting ready to address a very powerful, abusive relationship in my life. This person was a very close friend who betrayed my trust and friendship and hurt me immensely, but also someone who physically assaulted me in a very traumatising way.

I have been reading up on the LM site and after reading Cat's page and her story and advice on Cut and Clear (and I thank you deeply for sharing your story Cat), and I'm confident that Cut and Clear partly addresses my issue. When I was initially trying to decide what would be appropriate though, I gravitated instantly to protection products, because of leftover trauma I received from this man.

Until recently I thought that he was gone from my life, making me feel like I was the only one holding on to the hurt from the relationship. But I found out recently that he has been checking up on me despite other people telling me he had moved on entirely several years ago. Although he didn't make direct contact when I caught him checking up on me, this experience dragged up a lot of fear and hurt and made me feel unsafe.

I feel like Cut and Clear fits very well my feelings toward this man - wanting to move on and up from the situation and be confident to do so. But I can't help feeling like I also need something that will make me safe from this man so that I truly feel I can heal from this experience in peace. No matter how hard I have tried to make a clean break from this man I also feel that I am being watched and judged from afar no matter what I do.

Can anyone advise me of any appropriate additions or combinations I could use? I'm open to all suggestions and possibilities.

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 19, 2017 9:49 am

Hello dara1133,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm sorry to hear that your ex is invading your privacy and boundaries like this. In addition to taking mundane actions such as blocking him on social media, blocking his phone number, and calling the police if necessary, I think doing some Fiery Wall of Protection work after you do your Cut & Clear work would be a great idea. Don't combine them in the same spell, just do them one after the other.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dara1133
Forum Member

Unread post by dara1133 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Hi Sister Jean. Thank you for your response, that's extremely helpful. And I have of course taken other conventional precautions to make sure I'm physically protected :) That's always important advice. Thank you.

One further quick question while I am on this topic: I like to back up my work with vigil lights whenever possible. I know Miss Cat talks in her guide about using plain yellow vigil lights for Cut and Clear; would there be something appropriate for the Protection work? Archangel Michael maybe? Or is there a different candle that would be fitting?

Thank you again!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Hello dara1133,

There are a few product lines that include fixed vigil candles to use for protection. St. Micheal (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html) is an excellent idea for protection, in particular if you are working from a Catholic or Jewish back ground. Two other product lines are Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html) and Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html).

Peace~

Nathen

Blackbeauty83
Forum Member

Unread post by Blackbeauty83 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:14 am

How do I use cut and clearly oil.. Do I put it on myself or dress a candle with it and burn it... Im also a little confused on dressing a candle.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am

Hello, Blackbeauty83 ,

You can do both

Try to follow the instructions on the cut and clear page and work with what you have. I don't like modifying spells but try your best to follow the instructions as best as possible with what you have available for the moment

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Take care

taciturnxlove
Forum Member

Unread post by taciturnxlove » Tue May 22, 2018 11:13 am

Hi all,

I've thoroughly read through the Cut and Clear page to understand the best way to use this oil. I will be receiving it in the mail soon and was wondering if you could use it to cut attachments to ALL past relationships in a working or if it's more suited to focus on clearing one attachment at a time?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 am

Hello taciturnxlove,

Yes you can use it that way, just be specific in how you word your petition paper.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 am

I'm a little puzzled-- if I use cut and clear to detach me from past relationships, would that somehow interfere if I decide to do reconciliation work for me and my most recent ex?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 am

inquiringminds128,

Yes cut and clear breaks the bonds of old loves and opens the roads for new love. You can use cut and clear and specifically state the names of people you are removing the connection from. Dont use words like all my ex's or my past loves. Be specific to not effect the person you are working on.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 am

Just so I understand, Cut and Clear does not effect the other person, does it? Just my emotional attachment? So if they have some emotions or whatever still for me, it will still be intact?

Also I want to cover my basis. I have names of those I want to break the bonds, but how do I clear other people that maybe I don't consciously am aware of - what recommendations of Cut and clear can I do - is it simply a petition of "John Doe and those other guys who have bonds on me..."?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:59 am

LongGone,

Cut and clear is part of a series of spells to take off the emotional ties that you have to others, to cut the ties and clear the path for new love. I would not be so worried about other people and their feelings as I would be yours. I would petition the cut and clear to cut the emotional ties you have to the people you want removed and not to feel anything for anymore. If you use the LM kit or spell listed on the site you write list of negative traits or qualities and a list of positives and you end up keeping the positives to draw a new person into your life with those qualities while you rid the old and past.

Cut and Clear Products: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html

Cut and Clear Spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Black Walnuts to break off feelings: http://www.herbmagic.com/walnut-whole.html

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:15 am

Thank you j82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:07 am

If I were to do the second spell on this page-- "A MAGIC SPELL TO DESTROY YOUR PAST CONNECTION TO A LOVER OR FRIEND AND DRAW A NEW AND BETTER LOVER OR FRIEND TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE (THE CUT AD CLEAR SPELL)" -- how would it effect the ability to co-parent?

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:10 am

Also-- could the following spell mentioned above be used to cut ties between two other people? Or does it have to involve the person who's doing the spell? Hope you all understand that question..

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:35 am

inquiringminds128,

Cut and clear is used to cut your emotional ties with someone else not to cut two other peoples. You can still parent, even have a friendship, it though cuts the emotional ties that prevent you from moving on and having those emotional hangups for that person.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 am

So the specific spell mentioned above should be okay!

Will the other person still have emotional ties even if I do the spell to cut the emotional ties from myself?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:45 am

inquiringminds128,

The spell is fine. It breaks the emotional tie you have to the person, which should effect them as well because you know longer are sending out that emotional connection, the psychic connection between you. The spell is done to cut the bad away and clear it away and then to draw a new person with the positive qualities you wanted in a new person.

Here is a link to cut and clear products and how to use it: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:46 am

Okay-- that sounds like what I need!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”