Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:38 pm

Well I am not confused but I would like to know which oil to purchase to encourage generosity ... Cleo May or Jezebel oil. I will purchase one or both of the oils.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

NotDorianGray

Re: Jezebel oil - Cleo May oil

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 am

It really depends upon your circumstances. Do you want people in general to be generous towards you, are you a sex industry professional wanting to attract wealthy clients, do you want an existing partner to be freer with his cash towards you? it's difficult to give you the correct advice without knowing more about your situation.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Specific people to be generous and my lover especially...

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Jezebel. But honestly, I'd go Chupparosa. For luck in love and money.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:31 pm

I just received both oils and figured I'd do a first impressions review. I haven't taken these out for a test drive yet, so this is just how I feel upon sampling the scents and feel, spiritually.

"Cleo May Oil" has a similar scent to the "Jezebel Oil," with soft, flowery overtones. A bit reminiscent of soft powder. Smelling it, it is a bit like a sweet enticement to encourage generosity- I could easily see this evoking the desire to shower someone with all sorts of things- not just monetary or specific gifts (unless you want a specific gift in your intent). Cleo May kind of makes someone fall-over-themselves-to-give-you-something sweet on you.

Jezebel, on the other hand, also encourages gift giving, and, for lack of a better term it has a bit of a dominatrix quality to it. I could see someone falling over themselves to give you what you want- to even try to figure out what you want- in a commanded fashion, and feeling gratified just to be able to do it. It reminds me a bit of the Bewitching line, like "What is it about _______ that makes me act this way?"

Both strike me as a little coercive, but not in a humiliating fashion.

Cleo May is more when you want your way, but you want to remain sweet (and maybe even innocent) in the eyes of the person- it's a bit... Marilyn Monroe? Ingenue.

Jezebel, more of a queenly regality, commanding and independent/wild, and you're drawn in to please her (and be thankful for the opportunity) type- qualities evocative of Catwoman and Angelina Jolie. A femme fatale.

hapinys

Re: Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by hapinys » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:12 pm

Think ill get them both :).

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

You can add Bewitching and/or Follow Me Boy to either oil for a little something extra.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Jezebel Oil certainly conveys a hint of transgression or daring not found in the other love oils. The label sort of makes that clear -- as does the name!

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

catherine yronwode

Wendy Rose

Unread post by Wendy Rose » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:46 am

Thanks for the clear information, now I want them both too...:)
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1825

oneword

Unread post by oneword » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:44 am

I just want to sing the praises of this oil.

I don't know if there are other people in this forum who are actually employed in the sex industry, but I am, so here are my notes from the trenches...

This was my first Lucky Mojo experience, and the first day that I wore it, even though it was the last day of the waning moon on the slowest month of the year (always...), I booked three very lucrative appointments, basically allowing me to bounce back from a slow month. Wild at Heart is right -- it does have a slight dominatrixy flavor.

The clients it brought were foot worship (one of my favorites -- very easy, makes me feel like a princess), cuckhold (wild... wanted me to humiliate and reject him while watching his wife and her boyfriend on skype...), and one very dishy gifty boy who was happy to pay me $400/hour just to have drinks. The latter said that he wants to repeat next week, and take me shopping, take me to vegas, and shower me with shopping trips and theater shows...

Oh my goodness! I am totally taking some of the money I made today and order another dozen oils, because the this batch clearly just paid for themsleves many times over. I am so looking forward to getting to know them better!

Thank you so much, Catherine, for making such an awesome product! I've had a bit of success with the cheap synthetic oils they sell in the local botanicas, but I just can't get excited about them or use them regularly because eau de bad perfume makes my skin crawl. I am so glad to be working with real plants, etc, now. It just makes sense to me.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks for the testimonial, and congrats! There have been other sex workers on the forum before, and I know I have noted spells listed for getting more clients before- sachet powders are really great for this. You can also make a Jezebel root mojo bag to compliment your work. cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t9715.html Though that is the Cleo May thread, you can apply the same knowledge to the Jezebel products, particularly if you feel more drawn to them.

A follow up: I did take this oil (in combination with other oils and jewelry I've worked on) out clubbing and well... there were a few moments in the night where I felt like a total princess (I had someone carry me around because my heels were hurting my feet too much, and at another point I had someone kiss my hand). It was lovely, and a fun end to a great experience. Jezebel oil is the truth.

oneword

Unread post by oneword » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Wild at Heart, oh, hand kissing! I forgot that detail! During this whole Jezebel experience on my way out to my car I passed by a little shop and the guy at the counter beckoned me to come in so that he could kiss my hand! Craziness!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:38 am

I'm just an old married lady (so was the original Jezebel ;) ), but Jezebel oil sounds interesting. Cleo May works, but I'd like something a little less sweet. I think I'll try this.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

Jezebel oil sounds interesting. I'm going to get some to get money and nice things out of my cheap husband. No need to be all sweet about it. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:57 pm

nana664 wrote:Jezebel oil sounds interesting. I'm going to get some to get money and nice things out of my cheap husband. No need to be all sweet about it. :)

Exactly! Go for it, sister!
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Sweet Success

Jezabel Questions

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:05 am

I'm wondering if Jezabel would work for me as I am in the phone sex business and don't necessarily meet with my clients. I am looking for rich and/or wealthy clients who will establish themselves as regular callers, call me and give tribute/gifts. I cater to more specialized domination/fetishes along with financial slavery fetishes. Would I do best to buy oil and dress a candle when I work? Would it be green candles?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Jezebel Questions

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 am

Jezebel oil would work well that way. You might wish to start with a bottle of the oil. It is an interesting coincidence that you asked this now, as we are working on a Jezebel Candle label right now and will be introducing this candle in the September 1st, 2012 newsletter!
catherine yronwode

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:19 am

Oh that's right around the corner too. I do think I need to do some uncrossing first as it's been very hard for me to break out past the financial ceiling I have. Seems that no matter what I do, I can never get ahead. I was also wondering if a mojo hand would be good because that can always be fed, right?
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 am

oneword wrote:Wild at Heart, oh, hand kissing! I forgot that detail! During this whole Jezebel experience on my way out to my car I passed by a little shop and the guy at the counter beckoned me to come in so that he could kiss my hand! Craziness!

It's funny how that works. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Jezebel Questions

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:30 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Jezebel oil would work well that way. You might wish to start with a bottle of the oil. It is an interesting coincidence that you asked this now, as we are working on a Jezebel Candle label right now and will be introducing this candle in the September 1st, 2012 newsletter!

When will this candle be available? I haven't seen it listed yet.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:45 am

The artwork is finished for the label. Next we need to create a SKU and order-button for the product. Ill post when all is ready.
catherine yronwode

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Good stuff.

QueenG

Unread post by QueenG » Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh My!! i am very excited. My man is due back in town soon and he is way over due on showering me with gifts!! :D I created my own blend of follow me boy, chupparossa, look me over, bewitching, attraction and love me which is working very well but I am going to add Jezebel and Cleo May to the mix so i can take it up a few more notches! :D

Cortana

Unread post by Cortana » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:39 am

I was wondering what other uses, or traits Jezebel oil has aside from being geard towards aside from all those fabulous sex industry benefits. I used to strip, and have sugar daddies, and use this oil(as well as Cleo may) for those purposes. It's been 2 and a half years since those days, I have a wonderful generous boyfriend and half full bottle of Jezebel oil(as well as powder) and I don't exactly know what to do with it now. I am currently in the video game\tech industry now(as well as taking classes to excel in this industry). I just dont want to let my jezebel items sit there and go unused. Are there other things that Jezebel items can to to help a girl like me get ahead in her career?
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Hello, Cortana,

Yes, there is

Read here (and remember what they praised her for also): http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Take care

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

mmachix

Unread post by mmachix » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Ok, so I got this friend that loves fighters like me. She wants to know about Cleo May. She wants to know if it can help attract to her a UFC fighter. Those fighters some of them have $$$$. She wants the man to lavish her with gifts, and she doeesn't just want any man, she has to be attracted to him.

Will the Jezebel Oil product line help?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:14 am

Hello, mmachix ,

Absolutely!!!

Take care

brothel-gal

Unread post by brothel-gal » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:19 am

I work at a brothel and I wanted to know which talisman, seals, and amulets would be great to wear to attract these men to pick and stay with me while drawing in luck and money and protection.

I was thinking about getting a vulva or penis amulet and anointing it daily or weekly with Cleo May oil or Jezebel oil, which I'm have ordered and am awaiting to arrive and perhaps also order a few other oils and sachet powder and a Jezebel root. I am also thinking about getting the Cleo may and Jezebel candles.

Any suggestions please 8-) :shock:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:08 am

Hello, brothel-gal,

You are definitely on the right track!!

I would also add

Look Me Over Oil : http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html

Come To Me Oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

And here is an array of money spells (and amulet suggestions) that Miss cat wrote:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyspells.html

Good luck and I hope you make a ton of money!!

Indigovision
Wealthy Customers

Unread post by Indigovision » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:46 am

I've heard that you can use Jezebel Oil to bring in wealthy customers to a business, even if it is not a sex industry type of business. Just wondering if this is true of if anyone has used it for that purpose.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello, Indigovision,

Yes, I have hear of rootworkers doing this.

But I don't know what the success rate is.

here's the question: if you do it, what do you have to lose? If the answer is: "Nothing", than try it!!

Take care

thewitchyduchess

Unread post by thewitchyduchess » Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:41 am

Hi everyone,

I have done extensive research thanks to the wealth of information provided on the boards.
In order to attract a wealthy partner (fiance), I understand that Jezebel oil or Cleo May are the best options, yet I understood that Jezebel has the added benefit of overall male domination. Therefore, I am leaning more towards using Jezebel, as I understood that it is not sensible to mix both Jezebel and Cleo May. Can anyone perhaps help me clarify that this is the main difference?

My second question is: If I only use Jezebel, will this also aid to getting respect from my male seniors at work? Or will they simply lust after me? I would like to be respected for my talents, so I am cautious of its effects. I am also adding crown of success to the mix (just thought to mention) in order to be more successful and focused on my work.

Thank you in advance :).

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Hello, thewitchyduchess ,

Welcome to the forum!

I think that Cleo May is best suited for you to find a potential husband with money. Jezebel is different. I know that you have researched this on the forum, but did you check out these 2 pages?

www.herb-magic.com/jezebel-root.html

www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html

Cleo May and Attraction would be my preferred combination: www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html

I really don't think that Jezebel will command respect from the males. You would be better off with products such as:

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

And, of course, domination products: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

Crown of success is such a good choice to be successful

Please read the pages I gave you on Jezebel. If you have any questions afterwards, please don't hesitate to ask

take care

thewitchyduchess

Unread post by thewitchyduchess » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:06 am

Many thanks, Miss Aida. I will check again and certainly check the links you provided.
I have read somewhere that you have to be careful with domination spells. What is your experience with this? Do I need a certain level of experience? Or is it treu about caution? Sorry if I sound ignorant, I have only done spells for other (lighter) things up to now. I will certainly look up the site and background info on it!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, thewitchyduchess,

I have never had an unpleasant experience with them. Nor have any of my clients reported such a thing.

BUT if you are uncomfortable with anything, don't use it.

You still have many other options here.

Wishing you GREAT success

Take care

everlastinglove

How will cleo may and jezebel give me different results

Unread post by everlastinglove » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:49 pm

It says both will get men to spend money on you. What is the difference?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:21 pm

Hello, everlastinglove ,

Although it will bring money, Jezebel is designed more toward professionals in the sex industry to bring in more clients

I have clients who are in this industry and they love the Jezebel products

I hope this helps

Take care

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:18 pm

Hey everyone!!!!

So i definetely c a big difference in cleo may and jezebel oils. BIG difference!!! When i used cleo may it definetely makes people c u as a sweeter person. so sweet that they want 2 offer u things or give a little extra as far as tips. example: one day i used cleo may oil and i was at the gas station and i asked how much were the bananas n the guy said 3 for $1 and out of nowhere this guy (mind u he was getting bananas as well) said 2 me don't worry about it beautiful u can have some of mines.

Now my experience with jezebel oil is a completely different story. The week i put this oil on (in an upward motion mixed with bewitching and queen elizabeth oils) i had clients give me $20-$30 tips after doing their nails. Ordering food my boyfriend just threw me his debit card and gave me his pin and said its on him (the times we did order out that week) with no problem what so ever (my boyfriend and i either split the bill or i pay this time he pays next time). He then goes out and buys me a 43 inch tv without me mentioning or asking 4 1. Then to top it all off he says "So....what do you want 4 ur birthday?" Let me just say HOLY NUCKIN FUTZ I LOVE THIS OIL LMFAO!!!! it definitely has a dominatrix/i want to/i need to give u money and shower u with gifts type of quality where as cleo may is more subtle in my opinion.

I wonder how the combination of jezebel, bewitching, queen elizabeth, look me over, and follow me boy oils and sachets mixtures will work 4 me when i go to the club this weekend.......ohhhhh I'm bouta be vicious and get down :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:56 pm

Hello, mizznana002 ,

WOW!!!!

Congrats!

And thank you so much for sharing your experience with us

Congrats!!

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:28 pm

Well, I'm sold. Someone put mizznana002 on the payroll 'cause she's making sales! :lol:

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:48 pm

cassiehart,

LOL !!!!

mizznana002

Unread post by mizznana002 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:39 pm

@cassiehart,

GIRLLLLLL this dude just got me an xbox one and a bluetooth/headphone piece. shoooooooooottt this is some strong stuff!!! IM DRUNK WITH POWER!!! well not really I'm still in shock about how good this oil works, i give it 10's across the board, mix it with bewitching and queen elizabeth root n CHA CHING!!! LMFAO man u can dress me up but u can't take me no where lol

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:32 pm

mizznana002 !!

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

maxemilion

Unread post by maxemilion » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:45 am

Thanks for the information on Jezebel Oil. Would it work if I gave it to a woman who I pay for domination-type services? I would like her to be forceful in her approach.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:42 pm

Hello, maxemillion,

If I understand the posts by mizznana002 correctly, the answer is yes. Give the woman some as a gift and you may end up doing all kinds of "favors" for her. LOL!
coastwitch

cassiehart

Unread post by cassiehart » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:21 pm

I can't wait for mizznana002's post Christmas update! :lol:

Risingphx

Unread post by Risingphx » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi,
I'm seeking oils that will make a man / men buy or do whatever I want but I also want it to eventually be one man for marriage. I came across this forum doing research. However, I'm wondering if I should add another oil to it. I'm more of a demanding / take control woman but I also want real love.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:57 pm

Hello, Risingphx ,

Welcome to the forum!

Since you are asking for several things, you may want to look at this page to see what Lucky Mojo offers and what the oils can do

www.luckymojo.com/mojocatoils.html

Also, take a look at this page:

www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html

Wishing you the best

take care

Risingphx

Unread post by Risingphx » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:24 am

Thanks. I've been doing some research. Do you think Jezebel oil would work?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Hello Risingphx,

My understanding of Jezebel Oil is that it is used by people who work in the sex industry to draw clients. I do not think this would be a good oil to use if your eventual goal is marriage.

Peace~

Nathen

santoshi24

Unread post by santoshi24 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 am

If there's someone out there who has used both Jezebel oil and Cleo May oil, which has worked best for you in terms of attracting gifts and assistance from men?

Jezebel oil looks like it has a Jezebel root inside the bottle, whereas Cleo May is a fragrance oil without herbs.

Can anyone share your experiences/differences in effect with these oils? Thank you!!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:33 am

Hello santoshi24,

I merged your post with this thread about Jezebel Oil. Please do not start new topics; it is against forum rules.

I recommend you read through this thread to find information from people who have used Jezebel Oil, then read through this thread about Cleo May and compare the experiences:

cleo-may-oil-questions-and-answers-t9715.html

You can also read more about these oils here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/jezebel.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cleomay.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

AlyssaH

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:00 am

santoshi24,

Cleo May oil does contain herbs.

Between Jezebel oil & Cleo May, I prefer Cleo May because I am not employed in the sex industry nor do I have a steady partner that I wish to dominate for financial reasons. I have tried out Jezebel oil on a night out & ended up coming home with money stuffed in my bra, but the experience was a bit scary so I don't recommend just casually using Jezebel oil with no clear goal in mind.
HRCC Student #1989

santoshi24

Unread post by santoshi24 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Thank you, @SisterJean and @AlyssaH.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:36 pm

For those who wish to blend these two oils:

OIL-HOO-JEZE
Jezebel Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

OIL-HOO-CLEO
Cleo May Oil
$7.50

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Thu May 24, 2018 8:46 pm

I ordered a bottle of jezebel oil and plan to dress a green pillar candle with it to draw in money and carve some words into it and put a petition on a bit of paper underneath the candle.

I am in the industry part time and hoping to draw in wealthy clients and get myself a higher rate and maybe some bonuses or bring in a wealth sugardaddy.

I'm keen to hear about other peoples experiences when using this oil if they're in the industry? Also how quickly it worked?

Should I just use the oil to dress the candle and burn or should I dab oil on myself whenever I go meet clients - maybe even put it on my wallet?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 27, 2018 9:30 am

Hello BabydollBunnyXx,

You can definitely use this oil in candle magic, but I'd recommend wearing it as perfume when you are around clients as well. And if you'd like to read accounts from people who have used it, read through the other posts in this thread.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Mon May 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Okay great thank you so much, I'll remember to wear it around clients. It sounds like a potent oil!

I was wondering though because I also am waiting on some "Follow Me Boy" oil that I bought for someone I'm working on, if I mixed a little with Jezebel oil for my work would that have a negative effect? I read some of the Follow Me Boy oil thread and some people felt like they were overwhelmed with the "stalker" or "obsessed" type of attitude they were getting from a particular guy or guys in general. If I mixed this with Jezebel for my clients could it cause my clients to become a bit obsessed with me? I want them to feel compelled to be repeats and spend up but I don't want to feel like they're hassling me all the time or acting obsessive. Is there maybe a suggestion of a "softer" oil to use with Jezebel?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 28, 2018 6:04 pm

BBBunnyXx --

Thanks for asking. Mixing oils does not have "a negative efect" unless the two oils are at complete war with one another, like, say Jinx Oil plus Jinx Killer Oil -- and then the "negative effect" is just that the user wasted time and money on the oils.

Follow Me Boy
Jezebel
Cleo May
Steady Work

might be a good combination for you.

Perhaps this page i wrote in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" about blending oils will help you figure out a combination that will be custom-tailored for your specific needs:

Oil Blends:
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html
catherine yronwode

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Mon May 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Thank you!! :)

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”