Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: MISC Candle Services General Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

Yes, there is a GoFundMe page set up for donations to rebuild the church.And thank you for asking!
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:33 am

I used to love the MISC candle ministry to burn candles for me. They have always worked wonders for me. I know that they don't do that anymore. Any suggestions on anybody else that could do this for me? As I live with 4 other people it is hard for me to do. Thank you. I love all of you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:27 pm

Hello, Jennjenn ,

When the church burned down in JUly 2017, MISC referred all their candle services to FOUR ALTARS (Deacon Millett)

However, MISC will be resuming candle services shortly, in July 2018

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:41 pm

I recently placed my first order with Four Altars last week (six days ago) for a three candle run of "Follow Me, Boy". Ever since processing my order though, I have received no replies to my emails, neither from Deacon Millett nor his assistants; although up until that point I received responses to my emails regularly. The lack of response at this point is a little worrisome for me considering this is my first order with them, and I also had further questions about other candle work I wanted to order from Four Altars, though the lack of communication after processing my order has me questioning whether or not I should purchase more candle work.

Is this normal, or should I be concerned that no one is responding to my emails at this point?

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 pm

I am not sure why you would email a candle setting service if they took your order and set your lights. It is uncommon to expect them to report daily on the progress of the candle. Perhaps you want a personal ongoing root doctor's consultation? I know that when I have set lights at MISC or at Four Altars, I got my email report when the candle finished burning.
coastwitch

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:20 am

Hello Mags_and_the_Moon,

Four Altars is an entirely separate business from Lucky Mojo so I can't speak for them here, I'm sorry. I'd give the emails a little more time. If you don't hear back you could try contacting Deacon Millet through his AIRR page:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:19 pm

Thank you, Sister Jean! :)

Luckily, I did receive a response from one of Deacon Millett's assistants earlier today.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 pm

I have emailed them; they respond within hours or by the next day.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

rb248
Newly Registered

Unread post by rb248 » Wed May 30, 2018 6:16 pm

When i try to click on the link on candleministry.com it takes me to Four Altars. Please tell me what to do.

I would like crown of success and king solomon candle burned for a high score on the sat, and blockbuster for college admissions.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church burned down on July 14th, 2017. While we are rebuilding, Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary is handling our client requests, for which we are very grateful.

When MISC is back in action, we will re-open the web page.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:31 am

Missionary Independent Spiritual Church candle ministry altar services candles services are available again! One year after our church burned down, it has been rebuilt and our candle altars are open to clients.

We are grateful to everyone who donated for the rebuilding, thankful to Four Altars Gospel Sanctuary for handling our clients during the interim, and we are very glad to be back at work serving our community.
catherine yronwode

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi group, I really don’t know where to post this or start a new thread.

I want to know has anyone bought the fixed candles and have lucky mojo burn them for you?

How does it work and how do you follow and get updates on your candle?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:11 am

Deliciousdonut,

I have, the Lucky Mojo shop supplies the candle and it is burned at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church with your petition and prayed over. When it is done burning they interpret it and send via email a candle report telling you about the burn. They do not give day to day updates on the candle.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 am

Ok thanks I will do this next time thank you

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:48 pm

I want to thank the folks who have returned to using MISC's services. The candles are burning beautifully on the new outdoors altar and I am sending email reports out promptly. I have missed you all, and I am happy to be back at my old job as candle deacon and diviner after a year spent upgrading the Lucky Mojo web site. You will still see me handling the Facebook Fridays! giveaways as well, of course, but candle services are the work that is most dear to my heart.

Select your candles, set your run-lengths, and submit your petitions at http://candleministry.com

Rev. Ernest

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:56 am

I replied to the Candle Report email to ask this question but don't know if it was received -

So, very silly, but I got a good report on my Lodestone Candle burn at MISC (some obstacles that should be cleared in time). It was to bring an acquaintance / friend closer. About 2-3 days after it started burning, we ran into each other, and chatted for a very long time - that said, I knew there'd be a possibility we'll run into each other that day, but didn't expect it to be such a great long chat since it was just his lunch break.

However, only a few days later I realised I wrote his middle name wrong (I gave his full name, but wrote Franklin instead of Frank for his middle name).. But I did also send a picture with the candle.

Since that day we met, we haven't had almost any contact at all. But he's a very busy man (he occasionally gets very active on my social media wall, but he hadn't in the last few days because he doesn't spend as much time online when he's busy).

All that to ask, I was thinking of having the Magnet Candle next, but don't know if it can speed things up or not? And if maybe it's what I need to do since I got his middle name wrong?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:40 am

aniviel,

The candle report is great. It is not often the shop can make personal responses to the reports if its not directly related to the service. Your question is partly asking is running into him a sign, and did the candle work even though you wrote a wrong middle name? Yes running into him is a sign, signs are very individualistic. It also was movement because you seen each other talked. Middle name was very close. Also you provided a photo. You can use a magnet candle or a lodestone candle, id add attraction candle as well.

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:42 am

Hello, aniviel,

I am happy to see that the Lodestone candle produced some movement to you.

His photo is a strong focal point for our candle servers. Correcting his middle name will enable us to focus our prayers more completely as we work on any future candles.

With your next petition (on either the Magnet candle or the Lodestone candle, as you choose), I suggest that your petition be not merely for contact, but for "steady contact" or "increasingly frequent contact," or both.

Best of luck to you.

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Thank you very much Rev Ernest

I'll make my next order now

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:56 pm

I emailed the church but haven’t heard a response yet and for some reason I can’t seem to find their number. I wrote my targets last name incorrectly & didn’t double check the year so instead of putting the right year (1987) my finger accidentally hit 86 -_- I sent pictures with the correct name and birthday but I don’t think that’ll help me since it’s wrong on the petition. Help! Thank you.

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:59 pm

Silly me, I found the phone number! Sorry!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:11 pm

Good, i'm glad you were able to straighten that out!
catherine yronwode

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:48 pm

Here is how to contact MISC:

Order candles here with Paypal and upload your petitions at the same time:

http://CandleMinistry.com

If you wish photos attached to your candles, email photos here:

photos@missionaryindependent.org

If you wish to communicate with a candle-server about your service, email the deacons here:

candles@missionaryindependent.org

For all other church communications, email pastors here:

church@missionaryindependent.org

Telephone for direct information:

707-887-7808

Click here for Candle Ministry Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:01 pm

I currently have 4 candles on your altar (Hot Foot, Break Up, Blockbuster & Return to Me). I just received candle report for the Hot Foot. It signifies a lot of resistance in my target. My question is: Could I use Run Devil Run Vigil instead of another Hot Foot to drive this rival away?

Quick backstory: A woman (the side chick) broke up my relationship. She then became the ‘main chick’. My Ex and I have been on friendly terms, he’s expressed his desire to return to me but resists because the other woman is still in the picture...she’s a stage 5 clinger...Hot Foot doesn’t seem to do the trick. I actually now believe she’s evil & manipulative due to the fact that once she felt him start pulling away (to be with me) she set her sights on his kids ...she’s using the kids (all his from prior marriage, not hers) to keep him stuck with her...befriended them but in a manipulative way...she never cared for his kids UNTIL he started to pull away...This is when I realized she’s got an evil streak, she’s digging her claws into him & ain’t letting go. He’s not happy with her, once she involved herself with his kids, she trapped him...So I’ll be setting another light on your alter & im wondering if Run Devil Run would be appropriate in situation? And then maybe a Bewitching for me to draw him back?

I chose Return to Me instead of Reconciliation because we already reconciled, we’re on very good terms.

How would I Petition a Run Devil Run Candle?

Thank you for any suggestions!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:21 pm

LoveFlows2Me,

Are you able to do work at home while the candles burn at the church? There are many jobs you can do to rid her and ring him back. I would still do reconciliation because it is also about the return of the love, companionship. Some people keep burning candles on the person till the reading in the glass clears up, a way to keep the pressure on. Others would try another candle. Run devil can send a person away and stop evil people, banishing can also send people away but not as harsh as hotfoot candle. Bewitching is a nice mysterious candle to make the person fawn over you or allured by you. I like follow me boy with return to me, or love me candle.

Run devil info with spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
Separation to end things not harsh as break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html
Banishing to send away: http://www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html
Cast off evil to cast of evil people: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Break up kit to break them up great spell to use: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Follow me boy candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-follow-me-boy.html
Love me candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-love-me.html
Great book on break up spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html
Great book on spells to get a lover to return: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html
You mentioned she is crazy and evil here is a book that casts off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Angelica root to protect the kids, burn on white candles with their names carved into them: http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-powder.html
Bottle spells including vinegar spell to spoil their relationship: http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:00 pm

LoveFlows2Me,

If you think she is truly evil, then a Run Devil Run candle would be highly appropriate. Stop Gossip might also shut her up.

I like your idea of a Return To Me candle as you are already reconciled. Jaydee's suggestion to go from there to a Love Me candle is a classic sequence.

LoveFlows2Me

Unread post by LoveFlows2Me » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:57 pm

Thank you both for the great suggestions! Yes, I’m able to do work at home & I have LM supplies (mostly oils & chime candles, incense). There are some things you mentioned that I’ll need to purchase. Luckily I have LM Cast off evil oil. I’m waiting on the last 3 candle reports from the church then I’ll do a Run Dil Run Vigil & definitely a Reconciliation as suggested. Then something to allure him.

Could I do a Separation Vigil between her & the kids? To separate contact. He has 5 (aged 11 to 22) She befriended the 18 & 21 yr old daughters by friend requesting them on Facebook (she’s very pushy!)

I should add that i confronted her when I first discovered what was going on & she knew I was with him...she just shrugged. She didn’t care. Made no apologies, she was well aware she broke us up & was smug about it...just to give you an idea of the type of woman I’m dealing with.

Thanks for all your help! Greatly appreciated!! And my candle report for the Hot Foot was on point!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:25 pm

loveFLows2Me,

You can use separation on the kids to move them apart. Separation does exactly what it says without the big blow up that can come with break up work. Keep us posted on the reports and the work!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:25 pm

LoveFlows2Me --

Yes, a Separation Candle between her and his kids would be fine. One candle will do for all, if you word the petition with all their names.

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:44 am

Can someone clarify, is the church open, setting lights, and sending out reports 7 days a week? 365 days a year?

Are they closed on holidays?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:57 am

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Hi I have a question I would like to send a picture to the church for my candles there lighting but I can’t find there email address to send my mans picture can someone give it to me??? Please

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:07 pm

Oh one more thing the church light my candles today is it to late to give them the picture?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:09 pm

Thanks, JayDee -- I missed that and you beat me to it with the answer.

=====

thelight1,

We set lights seven days a week. I read the candles and send out email reports four days a week. There should always be someone on site to answer the phone during business hours. See http://www.missionaryindependent.org/services.html

Read our FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) here:

post133204.html#p133204

=====

Deliciousdonut,

Orders come in with Paypal payment all day long and the work orders are bundled together, then the candles are labelled and set on the altar THE NEXT DAY.

If you ordered on September 4th, your candle will be ready for the altar on the morning of September 5th. You should email to photos@missionaryindependent.org right away, as soon as you read this. They open the mail every day, but the time to do this is soon.

=====

See how we prepare, light, tend, and read the candles on this web page:

How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Best of luck to you and I look forward to being of service.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:05 am

Thank you so much Rev Ernest!!!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:54 am

Thank you for the detailed response and answering all my questions Rev. Ernest :)

Blessings!

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:14 am

Hi I have a question I bought two candles over the holiday weekend and I ha e got a receipt from email saying that they were lite but I called lucky mojo and they said they were lit yesterday, so I bought another candle yesterday for the church to light and I just got a email from them telling how there going to treat and part over my candle who can I call and let know I haven’t got my email for my other two candles??

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:43 am

Deliciousdonut,

You would call the shop. But the report may take a day or so after the burn for the reader of the candles to review it with the petition and the notes and write a report and email it out.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:12 pm

thelight1 -- (edited: this should have been addressed to Deliciousdonut -- see below. cat)

You say that you bought candles "over the holiday weekend" (Labour Day) which means that they would still be burning. Your email report comes after they finish burning and that can be a week after you ordered them.

Rev Ernest pointed out how our services work by linking to these two pages

Frequently Asked Questions about Missionary Independent Spiritual Church Services
post133204.html#p133204

How We Set Lights at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church
http://missionaryindependent.org/candle ... goods.html

Please read these page on how the system works. Then, if you still have questions, call the church at 707-887-7808.
catherine yronwode

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:16 pm

Yes Labor Day weekend thanks you guys for answering my questions

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:46 am

Miss Cat, I did not say I purchased anything over the weekend...

i think you may be confusing me with "deliciousdonut".

blessings!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:00 am

thelight1 --

Ooops! Sorry, you're correct. My mistake.
catherine yronwode

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Rev Earnest,
Hello, I received my last candle report you sent me ,

The candle burned leaving a grey haze, with a scattering of glitter, on the sides of the glass; signs of delays, distractions, minor obstacles, and confusion. This is not the result that we hoped for from the final candle. Mr... is definitely resisting the work. You may still be successful, but it might take a while. Continue to pray for the success of your curse. But, if you don't see promising results, you may wish to re-do this work.
Best of luck!. So the question I have is what could be confusing him ??? What candle should I have you lite for it?? And what candle should I have you burn for makeing him go along with this break up? This makes me upset because I couldn’t work along with my own products I ordered from LM.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:00 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

I am Not Rev Earnest but I can suggest a clarity candle with a petition for him to see clearly that a break up is needed and his only choice. Then a break up candle to break him up, I like destruction with break up to destroy the relationship. With the candle report, wait till your supplies come in then as you do your work, also have the church set candles to back up the work.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:22 pm

JayDee,

Ok that’s what I’ll do,so I’ll have the church set a clarity one for , then after I get that report him have them burn break up and destruction candles together?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:56 pm

Deliciousdonut ,

I would set them all at the same time personally, you want them to fight and for him to have clarity at that time its best to end it.

Deliciousdonut

Unread post by Deliciousdonut » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:51 pm

JayDee ok thank you I will

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi guys, was wondering if I am emailing the wrong email? I've emailed MISC twice regarding two candles I purchased to be lit in October. I never got any emails back or heard any word whether they were lit or anything
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:18 pm

I am not sure which email you are using, I use office@missionaryindependent.org , when i have a reading with Miss Cat. Also you can call the church http://missionaryindependent.org/services.html link to the phone number mon-fri 9-5, 7 days a week.

MoonGoddessKat

Unread post by MoonGoddessKat » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:07 pm

Thanks JayDee, I forwarded my last email to the one you provided and I'll see if I get a response. I was sending emails to candles@missionaryindependent.org. it was the one that I thought I found off that link
Saint Martha, thank you so much for answering me!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:42 am

I've tried to order candle services a few times today but whenever I checkout and reach the PayPal page I get an error (before I can even login...)? :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:05 pm

aniviel ,

Could be a pay pal issue or an issue on LM end, I would call the shop and see tomorrow what the issue is and can you order them. Sorry for the struggle. You can also try a different internet browser and see if it lets you over that, sometimes browsers are the issue not the sites. Hope it helps and works out!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Already tried a different browser :(
Ah well. I'll call tomorrow thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:58 pm

aniviel,

I am not super computer savey, however, I just tried myself to order a candle and I was able to go the whole way with the order, I didnt finalize it as I was trying, but I got to paypal, the order, the info and finishing part. Mercury is retrograde right now so expect these unfortunate issues for the next few weeks. I hope you get a resolution tomorrow!!

aniviel

Unread post by aniviel » Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Oh thank you for letting me know. I'd just tried on my mobile and it worked! But on my laptop it still doesn't. Strange. But at least I got to make the order.
Have a great week!

DragonsLoveTacos
Newly Registered

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:11 pm

Hello LM Family!

I'm trying to decide what is best candle vigil for my situation.

I've been battling a gal and some of her friends for quite some time. Long story short, she needs to GO! I

She is a charlatan 100% but she manages to manipulate people into giving her opportunities. Sadly, she is hurting many people in the process and ruining many lives. I sometimes wonder if she has a soul. She's the type of mental patient that needs to be locked up in a psych ward! She is falsely accusing men of sexual harassment and misconduct, harassing families of females she sees as competition due to her uncontrollable jealousy, calling people's places of employment and trying to get them fired by claiming they are harassing her. I get nauseous just thinking about all of the crap she's done to people!

Several weeks ago she tried to accuse me of messaging her boyfriend on FB but as soon as my friend informed me of this nonsense I hijacked that thread with an AK-47 and that was the end of that. She is very sneaky and she manages to trick people with her 'oh woe is me' persona! She has been harassing me for years, and I seem to be her number one target.

She is also now a "healer" and she is charging $250 per session! She takes the money and sometimes doesn't deliver. I managed to find an online testimonial from someone who had to petition his refund from PayPal! She is totally improvising these "healings". She doesn't even have a Reiki certification and ALL of her testimonials are so fake! She is also plagiarizing 100%.

I managed to reverse some of her tricks already, and the uncrossing has certainly helped! She's too lazy to learn magic but she is running to different witches and playing the victim. Her goal is to banish whoever she sees as competition with black magic. I want to slay all of these punks with hoodoo! They need to learn a lesson.

I am going to do the Lemon Freezer Spell to the letter on the new moon. I've never done it before! I am also going to order all the supplies for the Run Devil Run Freezer Spell. Thus far, I am only good at reversing and uncrossing. I am going to bind her tonight during the witching hour. I bought black thread and printed an unflattering photo as instructed, then I will bury the remains tomorrow.

What candle/s do you recommend I burn at the church? My goal is to get her exposed! I'm praying that all of her followers and many others see finally see her true colors!

Thank you!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:38 pm

Hello, Carissarenteria,

I recommend the following:

Confusion (to cause her to forget what she's doing until she exposes herself)

Crossing (to mess up her life but without killing her)

Destruction (to ruin her plans as if struck down by a lightning bolt)

Damnation (for a justified curse of retribution from God)

Hot Foot (to send her far away from you)

You do not need to burn all of those candles, of course; those are just the ones that came to my mind as i read your story.

Good luck in your plans to expose and unseat her.

DragonsLoveTacos
Newly Registered

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:47 pm

Thank you SO much, Rev Ernest!!! I will definitely add this on to my list. 🙏🏻

DragonsLoveTacos
Newly Registered

Unread post by DragonsLoveTacos » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 am

Hello again!

I decided to go for the jugular. I also ordered a Confusion candle for the magician she manipulated. He did all of the dirty work. I believe his goal was to freeze my career and my finances. I have a sense he is struggling because he hasn't been very active on social media. And this all started when I did the 13 day bath ritual and reversal. Recently he friended me on Facebook but I still don't trust him. He may have freaked out when he found out I love executing reversals. LOL! Clearly he's keeping his "enemies" close. As of right now we are "friends". The good news is that he has finally stepped away from the girl who manipulated him! He calls himself a "fierce" and "powerful" magician. hahahaha! I can only imagine how he feels because his "magick" hasn't destroyed me.

This guy is extremely competitive and jealous. I have a feeling when things get better for me, and things keep getting worse for him, he will retaliate. The other devil is still trying to sabotage me. These are the candles I purchased at the church:

Confusion for him
Confusion for her
Damnation for her
Destruction for her

Road Opener for me
Blockbuster for me
Fast Luck for me
Lady Luck for me
Crown of Success

I will order a reversal vigil when I execute another reversal on him to back up the work I'm doing. I haven't done the lemon freezer spell yet. I put it off because I wanted to learn more about it. I will do both the lemon freezer spell, and the run devil run freezer spell during the next waning moon. Also, I would like to learn how to properly bind someone.

What books do you recommend for binding and mirror box spells?

Thank you!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi CarrissaRenteria,

You should get Miss Aida's book "Cursing and Crossing" which is full of wonderful spell advice:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Missionary Independent Spiritual Church”