Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Greetings

teamotanae
Forum Member

Greetings

Unread post by teamotanae » Wed May 30, 2018 12:46 pm

Hello I have been looking at this site for a few years now as I have gone back and forth as to whether magic is the route I should take. Finally this year I made an account as I would like to understand the process better , but I have no idea where to start.

I currently live in England but was born and raised in Bermuda an island in the Atlantic Ocean Just off the coast of America. After some reading around I believe this is where I should be.

With so much information not only on this site but also on the internet as a whole, I was hoping to get some guidance as to where I should start. It’s all really confusing as I want to be sure to follow the right path and not be discouraged.

I understand that meditation and grounding are important and have begun to work on these areas. So I’m basically asking if anyone can assist me as to where I should start on this site as I would like to gain the correct knowledge and in the right order so that I can start my journey into conjuring and root work.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Greetings

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed May 30, 2018 7:31 pm

teamotanae --

Welcome to our forum. We are happy to have you here. If i wanted to start learning, i would not start with the forum, actually. I would start with my free, online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice." It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html

after that, try reading a few of our books. Then use the Forum to ask questions and get replies from practitioners.
catherine yronwode

teamotanae
Forum Member

Re: Greetings

Unread post by teamotanae » Thu May 31, 2018 1:54 am

Thank you

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “2018 Public Forum Introductions”