Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Mostlyme
Forum Member

Re: General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers

Unread post by Mostlyme » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:28 pm

Sister Jean, that's lovely, thanks! Will it continue to work as long as he's there, though? Because once I'm gone, I'm never going back. I would think after awhile the power would be gone, letting just any old one walk in!

If only I could rig up a contraption that undetectably mists visitors with hot foot. Lol!

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:06 pm

Where is the best place to store ongoing cursing work if one lives in an apartment?
Ive run out of hyssop. The order has not arrived yet. Is there an alternative for cleansing after a spell?
Thanks

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:35 pm

Hi Mostlyme,

You are correct that the powder would be gone after a time. Perhaps you could hide a small vinegar jar in the house, with a petition that "(your X's name) and any other woman he is romantically involved with never find peace together in that home" (or words to that effect...avoid using your name or your daughter's). Tuck it away in a dark spot in the house where they are likely to pass by (better still, under a floorboard they would walk over) and it could be a good addition to Sister Jean's excellent advice.
http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC #1909G

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:47 pm

Hi mana,

I store ongoing cursing work in a dark cabinet in a largely unused room in my home. Otherwise, a garage (if you have access to one) is a good place.

Hyssop is your best choice for spiritual cleansing after negative spellwork. Make sure you always have it handy if you engage in this kind of work regularly. In its absence, you could take a bath with sea salt, basil and rue while you wait for your order. Pray over them before adding to your bath.

You can also find useful advice in this forum thread:
cleansing-before-and-or-after-performin ... 4-240.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

LissieKat
Forum Member

Unread post by LissieKat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:12 am

I have looked all over the forums for advice, but I just haven't found the right one. I am literally at my wits in, I have tried positive hoodoo, like honey jars and what not, but nothing changes and I'm tired of the boy getting hurt anymore. My daughter is dating a great young man, in fact they are planning on marrying someday. The problem is this young man is the older son, in fact he is 20. His parents have continually physically and verbally hurt him. Nobody knows because they give off the appearance of a happy family, and the young man is terrified of saying anything. My daughter and I have witnessed the abuse, but calling social services would do no good, since he is 20, and like I said they give off the appearance. I don't want them dead, what I want to do is making them suffer and feel exactly the pain that there son feels, everyday for the rest of there lives, also banished from his life forever, so pain and suffering, this is justified. Would it be better for me to cast a spell, or have root work done, maybe a vinegar jar. If I do it what would be the best way to cleanse myself, hyssop or 13 herbs. Any help is appreciated, this situation is horrible, nobody should live like this.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Hello, LissieKat ,

I usually try to convince my clients to try the spells themselves first

here is the page of crossing

www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

And, yes, DEFINITELY use hyssop afterwards! Hyssop if for forgiveness.

I usually recommend the 13 herb bath prior to spell work and hyssop afterwards.

The boy needs to get out of that house. I wish he would. Could he live with you?

Take care

mohawk007
Forum Member

Unread post by mohawk007 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

I was always curious about the rule of substitution in crossing magic. For example if the spell specifically calls for an object to come from a certain place like say a church, would acquiring the object from an occult shop work as well? I know certain types of rootwork are more forgiving in this respect but is it using jinxing or crossing magic

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

Hello mohawk007,

Your question is quite vague, but in general, I would say do not make substitutions unless you absolutely have to, especially if you are new to hoodoo.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:32 am

Hi there,

So I have someone I want to Cross. I’ve been reading a few forums trying to figure out which would work best for me but I’m still unsure. I have some thoughts but was wondering if it’s correct. I’d just like to throw it out there that I do better with container spells rather than candle spells which is why I’ve chosen to go this direction.
I was considering doing a variation of a lemon & vinegar jar spell put together:
Take a picture of my target and on the back write their name seven times in one direction, turn the picture counter clockwise and write seven things I want to happen (soured life, severed friendships, financial problems, bad luck, social issues, heated arguments, chaos) place a sample of their writing and a piece of their hair inside the picture and fold it away from me then insert that into a lemon. Place poppyseeds from LM, red pepper, black pepper inside the lemon. Shut it. Sew it closed with black string then stick seven (or 9) black pins dipped in crossing oil through the lemon. Place closed lemon inside a jar with vinegar, Tabasco sauce & 9 nails. Light a black candle on top, carved into the candle is targets name, dob and the 7 things I want to happen to them. Dress the black candle with LM Crossing oil.

Thoughts? I don’t want to do a freezer spell because I want to witness these things happening to this person but I like having all my ingredients contained in one area (the lemon) and drowning the lemon in nasty vinegar and other souring ingredients.

Thank you for any thoughts, tips or suggestions!
Have a blessed day!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 pm

Hello CuriouslilThing,

To me, it sounds like a lot to cram into one bottle spell, but I imagine it could work. Perhaps you'd want to read over this page just to make sure you're on the right track:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Take care.

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:10 am

Thank you Sister Jean, I appreciate the link. I will read over it right now. I do have one final question, I found a link awhile ago to herbs and the categories they are used for (love, healing, Crossing, etc) however for the life of me I can’t find where I originally found that link. Would you happen to know what I’m talking about? I had meant to bookmark it but never did -_- Thank you

Miss Raven
Forum Member

Worst curse to put on someone EVER !

Unread post by Miss Raven » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello everyone,
I would like to know what the worst curse ever to put on someone could be ? It would be for someone who owes me money and has no integrity. I would like this person to loose all her money, her business, basically I would like everything in that person's life to fall apart, including her health.
I am looking for a spell that is very powerful, that never fails to work, and can be done REMOTELY.
Any detailed advice is greatly appreciated, thanks to you all ! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 am

Hello, Miss Raven,

This book has a lot of nasty curses to choose from!

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

BOO-GRI-CURS
Cursing and Crossing by Miss Aida
$9.00

CURSING AND CROSSING:
Hoodoo Spells to Torment, Jinx, and Take Revenge on Your Enemies.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

This unique collection of spells features serious, hard-hitting, fast-paced, hot, and STRONG works of revenge and justice. Not for the lady-hearted or faint of spirit, this book includes full instructions for making and torturing doll-babies, imprisoning your enemies in coffin boxes, and freezing unwanted people out of your life. Using pins, needles, nails, feces, candles, oils, powders, and graveyard dirt, Miss Aida teaches you exactly how to torment, jinx, and mess up your adversaries and foes.

Now you too can benefit from the malevolent secrets of cursing and crossing, passed down through the generations, and brought to your fingertips in one handy spell-packed book.

Miss Aida is a Catholic Spiritualist, a natural born medium, and a hoodoo practitioner with deep roots in the Afro-Cuban traditions, who specializes in cursing, break up spells, spiritual eradications, establishing magical protection, and helping animals. She is an administrator of the online Lucky Mojo Forum and a regular guest on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour Radio Show who lives in Detroit with three Schutzhunds and a Cockatiel.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication and Acknowledgements 4
Hoodoo, Rootwork, Conjure 5
Introduction 6
The Vocabulary of Cursing 8
Gather Your Supplies 10
..... Acquire Personal Concerns 10
..... Select Traditional Cursing Products 12
..... Work with Names and Petition Papers 18
..... Assemble the Tools of Torture 20
Prepare Your Mind and Soul 22
..... Is This Curse Justified? 22
..... Create a Plan of Action 23
..... Begin by Cleansing Yourself 24
..... Protect Yourself and Your Family 25
..... Realize Your Strength and Power 26
Prepare Your Work Space 27
..... Protect the Area Around You 27
..... Set Up Your Altar 28
..... Lay Tricks and Dispose of the Remains 30
The Spells 31
..... Cursing the Body 31
..... Cursing in Bottles and Jars 32
..... Cursing with Candles 37
..... Cursing with Doll-Babies and Effigies 48
..... Cursing with Eggs 58
..... Cursing with the Evil Eye 60
..... Cursing with Feces 61
..... Cursing in Food and Drink 66
..... Cursing the Foot-Track 69
..... Cursing in a Freezer 63
..... Cursing the Genitals 72
..... Cursing with Goofer Dust 76
..... Cursing with Graveyard Dirt 77
..... Cursing with Incense 79
..... Cursing with Mirrors 80
..... Cursing with Playing Cards 82
..... Cursing with Prayers 84
..... Cursing with Salt 87
..... Cursing in a Sweet Gum Tree 88
..... Cursing with War Water 89
Cleaning Up After Cursing 88
..... Returning to the World Refreshed 90
Frequently Asked Questions About Cursing and Revenge 90
Conclusion 95
Bibliography 96

Miss Raven
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raven » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Thank you Miss Aida,

is there one in the book that works better than all the others, I mean, I am already very angry & also am a natural witch, so I am sure my negative energy will transpire easily, but which one could you guarantee is down right nasty & works "every time" ?
Let me know, I will get the book for sure !

Thank you,

Blessed Be :)

Miss Raven.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello Miss Raven,

With all due respect to Miss Aida and her wonderful book, even she will probably tell you that no spell works 100% of the time. You should choose a spell that works best for your situation and abilities.

Take care.

Miss Raven
Forum Member

Unread post by Miss Raven » Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 pm

So Sister Jean,

I assume using just a picture is fine too, if I am not able to obtain personal concerns ?

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:48 am

Just wanted to add...

I don't think any of the responsible practitioners on this forum will ever tell you anything is "guaranteed" to work. That's pretty much the whole reason I like it here. Before, I was dealing with someone who kept promising one more spell, one more wait, one little "result," let's ramp it up...no one with the tough love and kindness needed to say "no."

I haven't read Miss Aida's book yet, although it's on my wish list (not my Amazon wish list: it would be pretty funny for my mom to find that! LOL!) but I think it's a great idea to go ahead and read the whole book on something by the AIRR workers. I haven't been sorry yet and have built up quite a little library.

If the link is right, here's Miss Aida talking about her book: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/luckymojoh ... -aida-5717 . You'll get a good idea of the kind of reader and rootworker she is and her insistence on justification and protection.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:26 am

Hi Honeybeelight,

You are absolutely correct that no reputable practitioner would ever "guarantee" their work. That is the first sign of a con artist and the biggest red flag that can be waved in your face.

It is always useful to remind folks on the forum that there are scam artists out there preying on the vulnerability of people in need, so please read Miss Cat's page on Black Gypsies and other con artists in the conjure community:
http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

Remember the old adage, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Protect yourself by knowing how they operate. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

lelisabeth7935
Newly Registered

Help to get back at abusive ex

Unread post by lelisabeth7935 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello. I am brand new to this and quite frankly concerned I will hurt my own karma in the end. However, I have been involved in a narcissitic relationship for three years. He was very abusive and already moved onto another female less than two months of me moving out. He has tracked me, harassed me through his friends and I hate that he's "happy" and will abuse this other female. She is completely clueless to what he is inside and I just want her to see him for what he is...like right now.

Is there any crossing or jinxing that won't harm him physically, but gently remove this relationship before he hurts her too? Is there a way that he is not happy and is forced to deal with how he's treated me? I don't want to sound bitter or vengeful, but I cannot stand him being able to move on like that after the hell I've been through and then put someone else through this down the road. It's the most pain I've ever felt.

Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello, lelisabeth7935,

I am so sorry that all of this has happened to you.

This book has over 100 spells and many are gentle wile others are harsh. But it will take care of all of your needs

http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Also, please read the posts on this thread for more advice.

I wouldn't worry about his happiness but I would worry about that girl. However, breaking them up probably won't help as he'll go to another victim

I would instead perform protection spells on her:

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Wishing you the best

take care

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:37 am

Hello, folks --

This thread -- the "General Jinx Curse Hex Cross Questions and Answers" is not intended to be a dumping ground for people who cannot figure out where to post their current situation or life story.

If you came to this thread to ask about the history and practice of jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing spells IN GENERAL, then you are at the right thread! Hurray!

If your post begins like any of these examples --

* For the past six months my boy friend and i ...
* I want to know if i can use XYZ to curse this man who ...
* My boss is a jerk and when he fired me for no cause ...
* I used to date this girl, but then she ...
* Everything was going great for me until ...

... then you are posting in the WRONG thread. (Boooo!)

Those are SPECIFIC jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing situations -- and we have almost 60 different topic threads to cover those and other specific jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing situations.

This is the thread about jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing spells in GENERAL.

If you post in the wrong thread, many minutes of valuable moderator and administration time must be spent moving your questions and all of the answers to those questions.

PLEASE, i beg you, as an overworked admin, don't do this to us. PLEASE post your SPECIFIC jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing spell questions in one of the 59 other SPECIFIC jinxing, cursing, hexing, and crossing spell topic threads.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:14 am

Here's a repost of a question i answered in another public forum in 2001. I ran across it recently and found it to still be useful, so i am porting it over to the Forum:

Newsgroups: alt.magick,alt.magick.chaos,alt.magick.order,alt.magick.serious,alt.magick.sex,alt.magick.virtual-adepts,alt.pagan.magick
Subject: Re: Need assistance from fellow magicians.
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 08:59:30 GMT

StudentOfLife wrote:
>
> Fellow Brothers and Sisters,
> I am in a sitation of distress, and after all alternative attemps
> have been tryed and failed, I regret that a Death spell is
> neccessary. The Earth must rid the evil of this person. I would
> rather not be the one to deal with this situation, but I must also
> stand up and take responsibilty to fight it. I am having a hard
> time tapping into the right energy needed to perform this
> spell. I would appreciate and help you may give me in this area.
>
> Thank you,
> Kwai Chane Kane
> hess2@hotmail.com

Spells without an opponent (e.g. money-drawing) resemble
planting a garden and harvesting it. No one opposes you, and
if you apply attention and have a run of good luck
(beneficient synchronicity) you may enjoy smooth progress
and a great harvest.

Spells worked against an antagonist are like a sports contest
or war; you may fight to a win, a loss, or a draw. I believe
that to perform a death spell you must yourself be willing
to die. That is all the energy necessary, but even with
that energy, you may not win after all, which is why few
people undertake such spells.

Many people believe that it is easier and less risky to
work a confinement, a reversal, a binding, or a banishing
spell on an opponent than to engage in all-out occult war.

Having said that, here are some archived spells of opposition and
antagonism:

Enemy Destruction Spells collected from alt.magick
http://www.luckymojo.com/altmagickfaq/owspells.html

Revenge Spells collected from usenet
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/r ... pells.html

Spells for Harm and Doing Evil collected from usenet
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/h ... pells.html

Spells for Cursing Property collected from usenet
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/c ... pells.html

Break-up and "Anti-Love" Spells collected from usenet
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html

Spells using Goofer Dust and Graveyard Dirt to harm folks
http://www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html

Spells using Hot Foot Powder to drive people away
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Crossing and Jinxing spells
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html

Chinese and African-American Curses
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/s ... urses.html

Spells for Court Cases and Legal Matters
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

cat yronwode
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:57 am

I need some guidance with this one. I want to Jinx or Cross my current lover, but I want to stay with him if that makes any sense. I kind of want him to pay for past mistakes because he acts so selfish and nonchalant from time to time. I want him to feel the pain that he made me feel, but I want to stay together. I don’t know if crossing him is a good idea or if I should go a different route.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:49 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

You may want to check out the spells on this thread:

spells-to-make-person-realize-regret-ho ... 83-60.html

But you say you aren't sure if crossing him is a good idea if you want to stay with him, so I think you should get a reading. A reader should be able to clear that question up for you, better than we can here on the forum:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Take care.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:50 pm

I found this Bible verse that may be helpful in crossing up an evil person:

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. Psalm 109:17
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

DepressiomNAnxiety18
Newly Registered

Unread post by DepressiomNAnxiety18 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey Miss Michaele can i have ur info.. Please im seeking help for my husband who was feed menstrual blood in his food. I dont see him often so i am not able to feed him anything. What other methods can I use that will work. I know u said placing a dime in a doll.. Im new to all of this i just need someones services...Thx!!! Ne recommendations on who i can contact.. :P

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Dear DepressiomNAnxiety18 --

I am sorry to hear of your troubles. I have some ideas to share with ou.

1) I recommend that you immediately change your user name at this forum to something positive, because all you are doing with that horrible user name is attracting negative spiritual energy to yourself and causing us to think of you in association with those negative states every time we copy and paste your user name.

2) We do not give out anyone's info, but Miss Michaele is a member of AIRR and you may read about her and book some pre-scheduled personal time with her at the AIRR website. This is her personal link:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... s_Michaele

3) If seeking a way to help your husband, i recommend that you check out this Forum page and any relevant links you find on it:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

DepressiomNAnxiety18
Newly Registered

Unread post by DepressiomNAnxiety18 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am

Hey Group,

I have a few questions and need some assistance.

1) I need help. I do NOT do spell work or root work myself. I don't think I want to. I have a binding spell for my husband new gf because she did a menstrual blood work spell on my husband.

2) I was wondering how long does a binding spell last.

3) I am curious as I need more work done on her. Can she undo the work that has been done?

4) Also I need a fertility spell or root work done since she is trying VERY HARD to get pregnant by him...

I need recommendations please and thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:54 am

Dear DepressiomNAnxiety18 --

I hope you read my previous reply to you. Since you did not change your user name, i am going to repeat part of of what i wrote last time:

"I recommend that you immediately change your user name at this forum to something positive, because all you are doing with that horrible user name is attracting negative spiritual energy to yourself and causing us to think of you in association with those negative states every time we copy and paste your user name."

Okay, moving on:

1) You say "I do NOT do spell work or root work myself." Then you say, "I have a binding spell for my husband new gf." So my next recommendation is that if you do not do spell work yourself or purchase our spiritual supplies, you probably should not come to our shop's help desk to ask us about our spiritual supplies (which you do not use), but instead you should be having a consultation with the person you hired or will hire.

2) A binding spell has no "expiration date." Like dirt that you throw on someone, it may be removed by them, or they may stay dirty for a long time.

3) Yes, a person can undo a spell or curse, and can also hire a worker to undo or remove a spell or curse.

4) I should think you would want an ANTI-fertility spell. That is, you would want her to NOT get pregnant. You can find a good anti-fertility spell here -- it is a freezer spell that employs a fig:

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Next, please allow me to recommend this web page to you -- it answers a lot of your general questions about magic:

http://luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

And, finally, you may benefit by reading these pages, supplied by the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, that explain what to expect when hiring a reader or a rootworker:

Tips For Clients: How to Select, Contact, and Work with a Psychic Reader or Hoodoo Root Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

Questions to Ask Your Psychic Reader, Hoodoo Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Don't Get Ripped Off by Fake Psychics or Phony Spell Casters
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: Our associates abide by these best practices
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Contract: Sample Text for a Contract to be crafted between a Client and a Practitioner
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Contract

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

TEK
Forum Member

Unread post by TEK » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:29 am

Hello...

I hope that I’m posting in correct forum..but I’ve noticed both of my feet has a rash. The rash appears to look like hives with tiny red bumps on top, and all around including the sides, which I thought is very strange. Never had this before, so I’m wandering if I have stepped into something fixed or maybe I am over reacting. I’m very careful where I step/walking and always looking to make sure that I avoid if possible. My question is, do you think this maybe the case or I could be reading too much into it? Is there anything that you recommend I do for protecting? I have devil shoe string oil should I annoint my shoes or feet? Any help is appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 am

TEK ,

When physical ailments happen you always want to consult a medical professional, but also dont rule out the possibility of a magical assault either. Do the mundane work of seeing a doctor and getting treated, at the same time, at home, cleanse the house, wash the floors, cleanse yourself and put on protection. I like fiery wall of protection oil to wear to keep safe from evil. You can also get a mercury dime made into a bracelet for your feet, it will change color if you happen to step into a mess.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cursing, Crossing, Jinxing, and Revenge”