Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Ruby74

Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread post by Ruby74 » Wed May 20, 2015 2:01 pm

Hello, Hello, Hello,

My life needs to change pretty much immediately. Desolate and desperation are words that define my situation but I know that I have the capacity to change my life because I have proven my resilience time and time again.

I need a path. I am not indecisive, I am a blank slate and I should say that I 100% cannot afford a reading, no way, not even an option.

Background: In 2010 I went back to school at the age of 35 and loved it. I had a 3.8 gpa at one of the best schools in the U.S. and I had a great federal job at an art gallery on the national mall. In 2012 & I opted to move to another state to get away from toxic people which meant goodbye to academia & my job. Geography did not change anything. Technology prevents us from truly escaping people though so folks kept eating at me until I couldn’t take it anymore & I checked myself into a hospital. These people still have a tremendous impact on my life & and mental health & unfortunately I must interact with them until some legal issues resolve themselves. Between January 2013 & October 2014 I was in the hospital four times and currently I am on social security disability.

Anxiety has become my master and it impacts every aspect of my life. Namely, I am now afraid of people. On the upside, I am very honest and self aware when it comes to my mental health and I am taking steps to manage my condition. So my question is not about medical issues, it is about finding the right road to follow.

I never considered changing my career path, returning to school was accomplishing a goal I set for myself, but I ended up getting much more out of it than I anticipated. Finances and close proximity to relatives stand in the way of me formally resuming my studies but it is my hope to return to the same university & finish what I started because it was extremely fulfilling and I want to go to graduate school.

Up until 2013 I worked in ornamental horticulture. Somatic symptoms associated with anxiety impact my ability to do such detailed work with my hands so currently this is not an option but I am optimistic that my anxiety will fade and I will carry on with my previously active lifestyle.

My living situation is convenient for my regular doctor visits but is otherwise unpleasant. I need to move soon because environmental factors in my building are effecting my physical health. I don’t want to go just anywhere though. I ended up in the situation that I am in now because I rushed to move and I don’t want to repeat that (but I need to get out of here). Also, I don't want another temporary home, I want to put down roots.

I pray to St. Anthony for inspiration and clarity and I have been able to eliminate things that I do not want to do but I have a lack insight about the future. I see other people and things clearly but with me it's an abyss. In my heart of hearts my greatest dream is to have a family of my own & to be a mother but that is not realistic (had to have a hysterectomy last year, I still have my ovaries but harvesting my eggs for surrogacy would not be cheap). I don't just want direction and clarity, I need purpose and I need a goal.

The post, “Need assistance obtaining an internship and career direction” is similar to what I am experiencing only I am older and in great need of a complete overhaul and personal development.
eyeslikeapisces wrote:I am getting ready to graduate in the spring and this fall, I have to work an internship. I am having a difficult time finding 'the right fit' and also I still have no clue what direction I need to take with my career, once I graduate.

Specifically I would like to get a little self confidence and hopefully success when i begin the application process and the same when I really start delving into my career, any suggestions would be appreciated!

I'm thinking something along the lines of luck,john the conqueror, maybe something with saint expedite. mojo bag for myself?
Devi Spring wrote:I would go with some Crown of Success + Master for yourself, with some Attraction spellkit to draw the appropriate opportunities to you.
I have Crown of Success oil. What are “appropriate” opportunities and do you recognize them when they present themselves to you? I want what is best for me, not what is convenient.
starsinthesky7 wrote:If you want some confidence, I would light a crucible of courage candle for that, or you can get a mojo bag such as master, or john the conqueror. In addition, I would recommend you getting a reading as well to see if that helps with the possible direction you should go in your career. Also, I would recommend doing some road opening work as well.
Getting a reading would make this transition much easier, but it is not an option. Saving money for food & toiletries is challenge enough.
Darth Rosa wrote:I think it sounds like you need to get "clear" first, before the magick can work.

First, you must know exactly what you want, whether it's an internship that pays, or a very specific job that will give you such and such, once you got that--you can do the magick.

In the meantime, purchase a cleansing bath to remove all doubts, fears, and insecurities. First you must ground out the negative, before you can center in the positive.

After that, you can buy any kind of oil that will boost your self confidence, and annoint yourself every day, or light some candles that will boost your self esteem.

In order to get "clear" about what you want, try burning a white candle, use a sigil for clarity, and annoint it with Frankincense oil, while meditating about what exactly you're looking to do.
I am working on my self worth and I have been doing cleansing baths and smudging with sage.
Miss Bri wrote: Road Opener opens the road for you by clearing away any obstacles.

Hindu Grass Oil cleans up messes (usually tricks that others laid down on *you* or even just bad luck/bad vibes) and can help sever painful ties to past events. So if you have obstacles that are specifically tied to past events Hindu Grass Oil would be good, but Hindu Grass Oil in combination with Road Opener would be better.

Van Van is also a road opening type formula, and yes it is used to anoint charms and talismans but it is also a general "good luck" formula and it is used for cleansing out messes and negativity and restoring sparkle and shine.

If you are still unsure you can use all three together.
I have Van Van Oil & Road Opener Oil what can I do with them? Hindu Grass sounds great but I don't have it on hand. Alternatives?
MissMichaele wrote:I think you should go out on a limb -- just an inch or so -- and get the Crown of Success spell kit. It contains a mojo bag as well as the rest of the Crown of Success line of spiritual supplies, so you can take baths, burn incense, and dress your resume with the sachet powder. There are a few candles included to help prepare your mojo bag for its work, but smoking it with incense will do that too.

Since you aren't sure what you want to do, I'd also buy some Clarity products to use along with the Crown of Success supplies.
Devi Spring wrote:Clarity would be a good formula to work with on this case. Once you identify some possible directions, you can then add some King Solomon Wisdom to the mix to help you make the right decision.
I have Clarity Oil & Crown of Success. Is Solomon's Seal Root similar to King Solomon Wisdom?

Here is a list of what I have, not all of it fits this particular situation but it is what’s available to work with:

althaea leaves, allspice berries, angelica root powder, balm of gilead buds, calamus root, cardamom seeds, catnip, cloves, cubeb berries, damiana leaves, deer’s tongue, dill seed, five finger grass, frankincense resin, gentian root, golden seal , hops flowers, lavender flowers, licorice root, marjoram leaves, myrrh, queen elizabeth root powder, rose buds, rosemary leaves, solomon’s seal root, white sage smudge, yarrow flowers, Blessing Oil, Come to Me Oil, Crown of Success Oil, Queen Elizabeth Oil, Road Opener Oil, St. Anthony oil, St. Martha Oil, Van Van Oil, Victory Oil

I'm on my knees asking for help. Any feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks... Ruby

Reason: I have sent client a PM

ConjuringCat

Unread post by ConjuringCat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:02 pm

I'm feeling really stuck and lost in terms of what direction I should go career-wise, 5 years ago when I started college I felt like I really had a good idea of what I wanted to do and how to get there, now I'm unsure of either one of those things and I think a large part of that was because I was unable to finish my senior year due to finances. I have a reading scheduled and I'm wondering what would be the best way to phrase my situation to get the most out of my reading. Mostly I'm looking for some clarity and guidance on how to find what path I'm supposed to be on.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:58 pm

Hello, ConjuringCat ,

Just tell your reader exactly what you just said to us!

I understood you perfectly and so will your reader.

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

lucky2014

Unread post by lucky2014 » Tue May 31, 2016 6:41 pm

Im doing a honey jar for my child's father to come to me..i ended up hearing from him yesterday he wanted to see me this morning..i never heard from him at all today..but yesterday he told me how he want to bea better father and ask for pics of me and my daughter. I decided to burn another red candle it left wax drippings on the side and a puddle...i also did a blue candle for healing so far no wax drippings the candle i burned yesterday had lots of black smoke

MarsInAries

Unread post by MarsInAries » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:21 pm

Hello everyone
I've been a customer of LM for some time, and joined the board/community last year but I haven't been back much. Apologies if I should bring this topic/question up under a different area.

I'm in my mid-30's and have been in a specific career for 10+ years following a degree in my field. However, for the past few years I haven't been happy. I want a change, and I'm not even sure I want to stay in my current industry. The problem is, I don't really know what I want to do. This sounds so childish, but I've been frustrated for a while. I want to feel passion and excitement for the job I'm doing but I can't quite figure out what that is.

Further, I am an Astrologer and I know this should help me with insight into what my strengths are, but I am blinded by my own experience and attitude. With 4 Planets in Aries I know I need to be doing something where I'm physically active and right now I sit at a desk all day, which is part of the "problem".

Anyways, the point is - does anyone have any guidance on how I can further understand what would make me happy and uncover what I want to do? I am happy and excited to do spellwork and magick to get to the bottom of this, but I'm not even sure what the right thing to do is. I've gotten Readings in the past to help guide me, but it still hasn't really directed me to the right area yet. I feel if I were to do some work for myself then I would be guided in my own life to what I should be doing. For instance, running into the right person, networking better, or something kinda falling in my lap that makes sense. I need a lightbulb moment for sure.

Any help would be really really appreciated.

MarsInAries

Unread post by MarsInAries » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:21 pm

As I've played around in this specific section of the site there is clearly a lot of info on this specific topic. I was too hasty to do my homework first. :)
spells-for-career-changes-t21681.html

If anyone else has any specific ideas please let me know. I do still want to get more involved here and make some new friends! :)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:06 pm

Hello, MarsInAries ,

And this is where you should have posted initially.

Please don't start new topics.

I will move the post over to this area

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Marianamoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by Marianamoon » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 pm

So i want to get into this school out of my district and i need to transfer so i did a couple things and put success and road opener powder on the application and most likely tomorrow i will anoint the candle with just judge oil, but like does it still apply because my application does have to be judged and accepted for me to go ao would just judge oil work for this situation too ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello, Marianamoon ,

It's basically for court cases and to ward off enemies:

See what it does here: www.luckymojo.com/oil-justo-juez.html

And oils do not work well on papers.

You're good with the road opener and the crown of Success

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

jhonsina
Newly Registered

Unread post by jhonsina » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 am

Thanks
[url=https://calculatorservice.com/finance/your-ultimate-guide-to-financial-aid/]Financial Aid[/url]

snouvavou

Unread post by snouvavou » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 pm

What products would y'all recommend for someone who is thinking about becoming a yoga teacher? I have been practicing on and off for a long time and have decided teaching would be a great step and bring me much joy as well as help others. Any specific Hindu Diety Products? I know Siva is the patron of yogis...but maybe Ganesh to open the door? Master or Master Key?
Thanks!
St.Michael with me,every step of the way.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Hello snouvavou,

I think those sound great! King Solomon's Wisdom would be a good one too:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Meku424

Unread post by Meku424 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:35 am

Hope all is well. I have a question. I have been applying and interviewing but not getting the follow up or job for teaching. This has been an issue since the Summer. I currently work in a charter school but am looking for a private or public school and I am not hearing back from them.
I was thinking of changing paths and going into being a speech teacher. I was told I shouldn't have any problems in applying for certification since I have some schooling.
My question is what can I do to help in this area?
Any help is appreciated at this time. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello, Meku424 ,

Take a look at this terrific page with awesome spells:

www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

I hope this helps

Take care and Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:22 pm

Hi everyone, not sure if this is the right place to post this, apologies if it isn't. Where I live school places are limited, and good schools especially so. My child is starting school and I have applied to a Catholic school which I would love her to get into. Do you think there is any conjure help I could use? Thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:31 pm

Hello, Konstanta,

Have you looked at this thread?

spell-casting-for-admission-in-specific ... t4990.html

I hope that you will find it helpful

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

blisssooo
Newly Registered

Unread post by blisssooo » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 pm

I humbly wish to know how you casted the career change spell....

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:24 am

Hello blisssooo,

Is there a specific post you are referring to? I'm not sure which spell you mean.

Lykopis

Unread post by Lykopis » Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm learning a lot just by reading the forum but I'm still not sure what to do in my situation. Hopefully this is the right place for this question!

I'm at the cusp of a career change, which I have known for some time. The company I'm at right now is moving towards a paperless existence and as they do more and more my job becomes unnecessary. I'm not upset about this. Who doesn't love environmental consciousness from a corporation? And, while on one hand I've enjoyed this job, I'm ready for a new challenge. There is a small chance my boss might decide to train me for a new position but I'm not sure even she knows how she can approach this. She's been doing her best to fight for her people to keep their jobs by shuffling us around but there's only so much she can do.

That being said, and sorry this post is so long, the employment option waiting for me when this one ends is a wonderful opportunity to get way out of my comfort zone and grow and make a lot of money doing it. The problem is that it involves working for my dad. My relationship with him is good but he is not easy to work with, especially when I have no experience in this field and therefore no frame of reference to what he's talking about. He is also terrible with money, and the company currently employing him as a subcontractor has a history of paying him late or only half the agreed amount. I believe I could excel at this job and eventually help grow the business and work with different companies to avoid any future non payment issues. But for the start, I can only be successful if he is successful, and if he doesn't get paid, neither will I.

I could say f it to working for my dad and find another job, but working for his company would pay about 4x more money than I usually make so obviously I would like to give it my best go. Even if it only works out for a short time, it would be a much needed boost.

So, I guess the questions are

1. Should I do an unblocking or a money work for his business, or for myself, or all of the above?

2. Or would something else be more helpful in this situation?

3. I would also take any mundane life advice if anyone has any as this has been rattling around my brain for quite some time.

Thanks for hanging to the end! I'll get better at being more succinct as I get used to how things work!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 am

Hello Lykopis,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here.

I would say to start with some Road Opener work, because it's always good to start with Road Opener work when you're dealing with changes like this:

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html

And if you end up working with your dad, I would have regular Pay Me work going on that subcontractor that would be in charge of paying you and your dad, to make sure you get what you're owed, on time:

http://www.luckymojo.com/payme.html

Money Stay Me work would be a smart move too, for your dad and the business, to help keep it from unnecessarily losing money:

http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

I think that's a lot for you to start with! Good luck with your endeavors.

Lykopis

Unread post by Lykopis » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:44 am

Sister Jean,

Thanks so much for the tips! I'll report back how it all works out :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”