Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

pinksugarcandy

Re: Spells to Fix Problems With Boss, Manager, or Supervisor

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 am

I have this situation in which I report to two bosses- 1 female boss locally who is the general manager and another male boss who is the head of my function. So I got this vibe the female boss does not like the male boss and she does not seem to want to communicate with him directly and it has caused some misunderstanding and has put me in a spot. The male boss is fine with me but I feel the female boss is gradually being less friendly towards me and i can feel some tension working with her. I do not want to be caught up with the politics. So what I can do to make her remain nice towards me and not become biased against me?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

I would recommend starting a honey jar for you and this boss right away, to start sweetening her toward you. Burn white or purple candles on top dressed with Boss Fix oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/bossfix.html

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:43 am

Hello all!
I'm not entirely sure this is the correct thread for my question, but after searching the forum I feel like it's the best fit for my situation. It's not really a "boss" problem, but the people involved are definitely supervisors of a sort and I fell the best approach is to treat them as if they're a boss.
Here's the problem: I've been working regularly on my guy to bring him closer and get a commitment, cohabitation, etc. The work has been very successful and we're very happy together. However, he is in the process of joining a motorcycle club for reasons that I do understand, and it takes several months for him to prospect the club and prove himself before he can become a full member, which I also understand. The difficult part is that this prospecting period is extremely demanding and time consuming. I'm talking every Wed-Sun from late afternoon until 3am, with my guy out just riding, following the members, attending events, sitting outside bars to guard the bikes... it's endless. He's hardly ever home anymore and our time together as a couple is basically nonexistent right now. I'm careful not to argue with him and undo all the amazing results from my work thus far, but things are definitely a little strained between us right now. He can't refuse the members or he's out of the club, and this is something that is very important to him so I don't want to jeopardize it for him. And he's missing me just as much as I'm missing him during all his time away; he texts constantly and occasionally he'll tell them he has to work in the evening just so he can be home with me. I should add that this is not a selfish decision on his part, he did talk to me about it fully beforehand and I gave him the go ahead to begin prospecting. However, neither of us knew exactly how incredibly demanding it would be and we have 6 more months to go until he's a full member.
My question is this: Is there anything that I can do to somehow relieve the time demands of the members? I've met them, they're nice people, and I've even spent time with their wives who are also very nice. I can't freeze them out or hotfoot them or anything like that, because as I said, this is important to my guy and once he's a full member we'll actually gain a wonderful lifelong family in these men and their wives. I've burned crown of success candles for my guy, hoping that maybe they'll give him a weekend off for "good behavior" lol, but to no avail. Any suggestions on what I can do to lessen the amount of time they require per week, or maybe even shorten the nights so that he's actually home before I'm asleep? I have tons of LM oils and herbs, and I'm always willing to purchase something if I don't have it, so any suggestions at all would be appreciated. I've thought of a honey jar for the club but all I would have is pictures, no real personal effects.
Anyhow, I appreciate any suggestions at all to make the next 6 months a little easier on us. Thank you!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:57 am

Hello amysx13,

Hmm, well I think a honey jar would be a great place to start, even if you do only have pictures, to keep things sweet for everyone all around, but I'd especially focus on the club president or whoever is in charge of telling the prospects what to do:

You could also create a pair of mojo bags that each of you carry, with each bag holding one lodestone out of a matched pair of lodestones, along with some love herbs such as rose petals and catnip. That way the lodestones will be constantly drawing toward one another even when the two of you are apart, to keep that bond strong. You can read more about lodestones here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html

Good luck, hope the time goes by fast for you!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!

I love the idea of the matched lodestone mojo bags. I do have a pair named for them on my altar but they're large and even if they weren't, I can't bring myself to separate them. But now I have an excuse to order a smaller pair and he can carry it in his vest along with the safe travel mojo I made for him. Thankfully he never questions anything I do; he's so used to me burning candles or sprinkling powder all over his stuff and dabbing him with oils and stealing his underwear and socks and hair... he'll willingly carry another little bag, no problem.

For the honey jar, I'll include pictures of the club members plus their names and such, and I'll be sure to write my petition with a focus on the president and the road manager; they're the ones mostly in charge.

I've only done a love jar, nothing like this, so any suggestions on the herbs to include and what oils and candle colors to burn on the jar?

Thank you again!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:54 pm

Greetings, Amy.

I hope you are in good spirits! Honey Jars are very similar to love jars. First, I recommend you read about honey jars. Here is the link you can go to for information on honey jars:

In addition, I also recommend the book Hoodoo honey and sugar spells. This book is really good!

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

The basic premise of a honey jar is to get the person to like or be sweet on you. Using herbs based on your intention. The link should explain the rest for you. Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

masterfu678

Unread post by masterfu678 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Let's get to the point. I have a female boss, she is a Virgo, and the perfection seeking nature of Virgo is driving me and a lot of my coworkers nuts, there are times when I love her as a boss very much, she is funny at times, and does things with precision, I like this aspect of her for the fact that I hate sloppy people. But when she wanted something to be done, she WANTED it to be done, even though it might be a stupid and unreasonable decision, she doesn't care for that, she will argue with you, drive you almost to the point of insanity, until she saw her decision had been made into a reality, she doesn't give a shit about what you think about her decision.

Also being the Virgo she is, she has super high expectations and she expects everyone to be exactly what she wants in her expectations, one little imperfection and she is upset.

Any suggestions to fix her so she becomes the perfect boss that actually helps the team with her Virgo traits instead of driving everyone crazy?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:26 pm

masterfu678 --

You crack me up. Every sign has its strengths, and its weaknesses, and at least you play fair.

I suggest floral tributes and food treats. Virgos get stressed because they take things very seriously, and sometimes they forget to eat or to smell the flowers.

Boss Fix powder has also been known to help.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

masterfu678

Unread post by masterfu678 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Hi catherine:

Yea I know every sign has strengths and weaknesses. I'm a Gemini and I know I can be short focused on things, as well as an Aquarius rising, which makes me rebellious, weird, and doesn't fit in a lot of social norm. I had come to like Taurus and Libra more than any other signs, especially the females, gotta love those Venus energy. I'm also a Star Seed from the Sirius star system according to a psychic that I consult often.

But, back to this topic.

Thank you for the suggestions. I like the floral idea but I'm not gonna do it because it would look weird in front of my coworkers. So my only options are the Boss Fix formula. I think I'm probably getting the sachet powder for handshakes, oil or incense powders for personal secret rituals/spells on the boss.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:28 pm

masterfu678 --

I forgot to mention putting the boss's name on a paper in your shoe! Dust it with Boss Fix powder.
catherine yronwode

masterfu678

Unread post by masterfu678 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:55 pm

catherine

Of course I haven't thought about that because I am not that knowledgeable in magick yet despite me knowing it since 2007, so much to learn. Thank you for the suggestion, I will try it and see if my boss will at least be nicer to me.

I might dust the paper with some Virgo/Mercury powder in my shoe too for some added effect, theoretically.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Money, Business, Finances, Job, Career, Gambling”