Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Money Issues With Family Friends

QUEEN

Spells for Money Issues With Family Friends

Unread post by QUEEN » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:33 am

Greetings,

I have two questions, if I can get help please: My husband and I both work, but I am having a problem for a while with him not helping me financially; he gives; but i am paying out more than 50% of household bills, the number one bill is rent and I am paying out more, how can i get him to help more financially?

I maybe wrong but I think he have change a bit sexually, I ask him if he is seeing anyone and he said no but for some strange reason I think he may be, because i tell him his body feels different( penis), is there anything that I can use?

Queen

J Simulcik

Re: financial & marital help

Unread post by J Simulcik » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:06 pm

To get your husband to be more free with his money, you could start a honey jar on him, burning green candles dressed with Cleo May. Also look at Compelling supplies: http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.htm ... compelling

If he is seeing another woman, there are some things you can do: http://www.luckymojo.com/lovespells.html#hoodoonature

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 pm

Consider getting a reading to help determine what is going on and if he really is having an affair.

Cleo May products are great for getting him to start paying up. I'd work that with Compelling, and Cleo May. This can be used on a honey jar like J said. The reading will help you understand more which would be the best route to take.

Stay with Me products may be a good idea along with tying his nature.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 am

Thanks I will look into to purchasing these items to start working.

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:33 am

question how do i do a honey jar or how is it prepared?
Queen

QUEEN

Unread post by QUEEN » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 am

I see burning the green candles is that what is called a honey Jar/ Sorry if i sound silly.

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:51 am

Read here: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

There have also been many good posts discussing honey jars on the forum, do a search.

Good luck!

annie

Family work issues--not sure what way to go

Unread post by annie » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:43 am

Ok--here's the back story as it pertains to my questions. There are a million or so side tracks that may or may not be relevant so please feel free to ask anything ....

Last year my mother-in-law and her new husband asked my husband to do some remodeling in their home. Unbeknown to me there was very little in the way of written contracts or agreements because 'its family' (*groan*). There have been numerous hold ups along the way of completing this job; rooms not cleared, health issues of mother in law and her husband, a pole barn that took over 3 months to build as opposed to 4 weeks, (not my husband) etc.,etc. Add to this very unfriendly feelings between us and the new husband and it has resulted in gossip, nastiness, and threats of law-suits by him.
Last month I did an anti-gossip working with a buffalo tongue that was very effective . It targeted the husband as he was the one slandering and making accusations. And he has stopped. However, now it is my mother in law who is threatening court action.
The current dispute is that they claim that they have paid my husband in full and that he owes them new flooring purchased and installed. My husband has not been paid in full but only up to the flooring portion of the job.
Rather than run around leaving various bovine tongues about Northern Michigan, this morning I threw the three of them into the freezer so that I can think...
My daughter will be going over this week to visit her Grandmother and while there will be collecting personal effects from her and the new husband. This afternoon I will do another reading to see what's what with all of this..
My question: Should I do a defensive anti-something or another working or go the 'sweeten em up' route to get this job completed to everyone's satisfaction?

FYI: the mother-in-law's husband is an alcoholic, paranoid, and armed to the teeth at most times. He thinks the gov.t is watching him and believes his 'alien blood' will save him from the cancer diagnosed last summer.
My mother in law has been showing signs of advancing dementia so these are not rational people. I wish I was joking *sigh*

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated--

Thanks
Annie

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Family work issues--not sure what way to go

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Hi Annie:

If these folks aren't rational anymore due to health issues (like your MIL's dementia) and social paranoia/guns around the house (her new husband), I wouldn't recommend any workings that are too commanding or "hot", because that might make their "issues" worse. Like when someone is mentally ill and you want them to leave town, you wouldn't necessarily Hot Foot them, because Hot Foot makes someone "wander restlessly", and you don't want to make someone mentally ill even *more* mentally restless because they'll just cause more trouble to themselves and you. Do you see?

I would definitely protect yourself, your husband and your kids, and your property. You may, if you are comfortable working with saints or angels, want to petition one of them to get your money back. Saint Joseph is good for money and housing matters, and plus he was a carpenter so he might be sympathetic to your husband :)
I would also start a honey jar on the situation, keeping in mind that honey jars take time to work. Put yourself, mother in law, her husband and your husband in there.

Good luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:05 pm

You'd want to read the situation and see to which method your targets would best respond. Would it be easier to sweeten them, or put up your defenses?

Generally with matters of family I recommend a sweetening route over harsher work, unless absolutely necessary. That isn't to say there isn't a time or place to take a harsher approach.

Maybe you can try sweetening them with elements of Pay Me to help resolve the matter. If things end up going to court then work Court Case conjure combined with spells aimed at getting them to back down.

Again a reading would be of more help since it can tell you which course of action would be most beneficial.

annie

Unread post by annie » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:25 am

Thank you Waterborn and ConjureMan~
I appreciate the input. I am so frustrated with this situation and I'm so close to it its nice to have an outside eye.

lovehim

I want people to stop interfering with my dad doing things f

Unread post by lovehim » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:00 am

My dad gives me money to help with my bills. I have a family member who is jealous and tries to interfere. i want him to give me his newest car or buy me one. What to do?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: I want people to stop interfering with my dad doing things f

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:08 pm

A Stop Gossip conjure can help to keep the individual from interfering and speaking about you. Dress a candle with Stop Gossip and burn in on your petition then sprinkle some powder on the family member's door step.

jwalke12

Crazy Father

Unread post by jwalke12 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:40 pm

Hello,

I was recently asked by a friend if I could help her out with her and her family's situation involving the father. He has been officially divorced from the mother for 12 years, but every so often he'll come back and try to weedle his way out of paying child support or he'll try to take the car or the rights to the house. He's mentally ill, anyone can tell by talking to him (very delusional and sometimes downright psychotic), and he's very, very persistent. This presence in their lives has been hanging over their heads for so long, and now that he's showing up again, it's really messing up the mother. I'm thinking a freezer jar spell after the green devil figural 'Pay Me', but I'm feeling those might not be enough on their own and was wondering what you guys would suggest. She says she doesn't want to harm him, and I would like to try to respect her wishes that way. At the same time though, this has been going on for so long and he's such a persistently abusive and unhealthy figure.
Thanks
J.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Crazy Father

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Have you had a reading on this situation? If not, get a reading before proceeding with any spellwork; a reading will reveal background information needed... you might also ask for magical coaching.

AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworker.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwalke12

Unread post by jwalke12 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Magical coaching because I'm unsure of which spells would be most potent in this particular situation or magical coaching because I'm considering undertaking this and yet asking for advice?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm

...unsure of which spell... its not about potency...and the later...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

jwalke12

Unread post by jwalke12 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:35 pm

I know it's not that certain spells are more potent than others, but I guess I meant more along the lines of what would be most appropriate in getting him to leave them alone. I feel the two spells I have in mind are good ones, but it's always nice to get a second opinion, especially in a situation involving other people. :)
Magical coaching sounds sensible, but unfortunately it's not financially possible for me right now.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Magical coaching is considerably more affordable than paying for full-on spell-casting. Even more economical is to perform the work yourself, using Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies, especially spell kits, which come with full instrauctions.

You might be able to qualify for free magical coaching through the AIRR Pro Bono Fund.

Applications for free services are only valid in situations centered on financial, job-getting, job security, uncrossing, safety, court case, and family peace conditions. (We do not provide free services for love-drawing, reconciliation, break-up, or crossing situations.)

You will have to pay for at least a ten minute (ten dollar) reading with an AIRR member who will then apply to the Pro Bono Fund on your behalf.

If your application is accepted, you may be eligible for free spiritual supplies, free spell-casting, and a further free reading.

Read more about the AIRR Pro Bono Fund here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

Good luck and God bless you.
catherine yronwode

SoInnocent77

Spells For Family Friends Who Are Causing Money Issues

Unread post by SoInnocent77 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Hi everyone, this is kind of long but I need advice. :oops:

I'm 19 years old and living with my mother while I attend university because I couldn't live on campus (family problems). I'm currently trying to move from home and make a life for myself away from my mother. The only thing is everytime I get any kind of money she feels like it should go to her. I recently did a spell for money to start a savings account and got a $1000 check from my university (yay!!) but she can't wait until it comes so she can get it :evil: She's very controlling when it comes to money and she feels like I owe it to her. And I'm not talking about helping with the bills money; she wants it all leaving me with nothing!

I love my mother but I have to find a way to keep her from taking my money and trying to control my life. I just bought Bend Over powder and I was wondering if there is anything else that could help.

Thanks for reading my rant 8-)

Jaime Banks
Re: Money Hungry Mother

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:18 pm

You did good! I would recommend using a MONEY STAY WITH ME KIT. Only because come on now? Mom's probably can make her own money, and what I'd do for her, if she has a job is a MONEY DRAWING KIT. I'll go ahead and send you the links...

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-drawing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html

PSSSH....please, believe me....IN THESE TIMES, IT'S NOT HOW MUCH YOU HAVE....It's how much you can HOLD ON TOOO....Good Luck!!! :)
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

SoInnocent77

Re: Money Hungry Mother

Unread post by SoInnocent77 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Thank you for the advice!! I was thinking about getting this kit when I bought the Bend over powder. I will be buying this soon!! lol

zenrez

Getting family member to pay the mortgage!

Unread post by zenrez » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Hi Everyone,
My brother recently got married and will probably be leaving New York to California in the next couple of months because his wife lives there. We are all very happy for him but the one thing that makes me nervous is whether or not he will pay his share of the mortgage. We purchased the home with my sister about four years ago and everyones name is on the paperwork but unfortunately my borther is notoriously cheap and very hard to deal with when it comes to his money. I have had so many frustrating moments with him and mortgage payments. Hes a surgeon but one of the stingiest people I know. I laugh and always say God made the wrong family member rich! Well anyway, I was wondering if anyone could recommend some conjure to ensure my brother pays his share of the mortgage on time without me having to call up and harassing him every month. Any advice would be awesome! Thanks!
-Zen :D

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Getting family member to pay the mortgage!

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Before he leaves, get one of his hairs and put it in a name-paper constructed like the one in "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic"m in the page on Sassafras -- "Faithful to a Trust." Write the petition on a dollar bill. Place in the paper a photo of the house and a photo of your brother, and pin the photos together face to face with the hair between. Use four pins to pin it, one along each edge of the paper. Place this in a jar of sugar, with Sassafras chips, and burn green candles dressed with Pay Me oil on on the sugar jar once a month, to cause him to pay on time. Phone him while the candle is burning each month. Thank him in advance for being faithful.
catherine yronwode

beautiful

Unread post by beautiful » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Thank you Cat! Doing a copy paste here for myself. xD
[color=#8040FF][i]you are beautiful no matter what they say...[/i][/color]

zenrez

Unread post by zenrez » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:19 pm

Sweet!!! Thanks Cat! Will start preparing!

smokey08

trying to get my dad 911 gi bill but hes being stubborn

Unread post by smokey08 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:52 pm

So my dad retired in probably 2007 for the navy & he went to war & I'm trying to get him to transfer his benefits to me so I can go to school & get paid whithout having to worry about how am I going to pay my bills. I work but don't get many hours anymore & won't I start school full time its gonna get cut even more. So he said he wouldn't qualify for the gi bill because he had to be active. But that's not true because I talked to veteran affairs & my school so he can transfer his benefits to me. But my dad is very sneaky and he has other kids & is married and I'm sure he hasn't told his new wife he has kids. So I'm wondering is there any spell work I could do. Or a honey jar to sweeten him to do this one thing for me. I just really want to go to school I can't start till spring & me and him do tlk but its on his time & only texting which is annoyin. I love my dad I jus wish would could communicate more & he culd help me with transfering his benefits to me.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: trying to get my dad 911 gi bill but hes being stubborn

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:07 pm

This sounds like a complex situation. You dad has some character issues that he needs to straighten out. A honey jar focused on this issue might help, but it's a lot harder to do effective work on someone who's sneaky.

You might want to consult one of the gifted readers at AIRR.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

eme88

Spells for Family Friends to Pay Their Portion of the Bills

Unread post by eme88 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:24 am

Hi All.
I need to know if theirs anything I can do, I dont want to hurt anyone..
I recently got a reading from an AIRR.. I found out that my Mom has worked tricks on me causing a blockage in my path.. I cant put into words how I feel, my mom has been living with me for more than 9 years, so has access to literally my whole life and can do as she pleases in all the time she has been living with us, I looked after her I pay all the bills, buy the food I single handedly looked after the whole household, I have two girls who are now 16 and 22..
I am in dire straits at the moment, I have no spare cash and am about to lose our home, my mom has more than £250.000.00 she got from the sale of three properties and she is still waiting for more money.. She knew the situation before she got her money......
And hasnt offered even £20.00 to help with the very large gas bill....I need help so we dont end up on the streets, asking her is a joke, she tells the best lies ever.And has more excuses than a alcoholic, I dont want alot just enough to get us out of this immediate stress. Is their anything I can do safely... I will be so grateful for any help.... Thank you

nana664
Re: My Mom is tighter than Scrooge!!

Unread post by nana664 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

I'm no expert, but I just wanted to say something anyway. It sounds like you two need to sit down and have a talk. Let her know that things are tight, and that you can no longer afford to support her. I was a single mother and know how hard it can be. When my husband and I first got married, I was paying everything since I made more, and he was pocketing his money. 3 years into the marriage, I was complaining to someone about how hard it was to support my sons who couldn't find jobs, and support my husband and a home. My friend asked, "Have you told him this?". We had a talk, and now my dear hubby pays half the bills and life is good.

If talking does no good, then as much as you love your mom, she's going to need to get her own place. Now the experts can give you some real advice. :)
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 am

Thank you so much for your input nana664...
We have spoke, I do all the talking, and she just grunts, and moans, at the moment I am finding communicating with her very hard and my heart wont let me tell her to go, she'll be all alone, if I did that, plus she has some kinna control over me.
One day we needed £1 to top up the electric key and she just simply said she didnt have it..
so we had to wait till my other daughter got in, how embarrasing....

Wild at Heart

Unread post by Wild at Heart » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 am

The best thing would be to sit down with your AIRR reader (this person already knows the situation and then some) and work out a prescribed game plan. And if that person can't do it, to refer you to someone who can.

Since money is so tight, I'm not sure if you're in the position to buy products- are you? If so, what's you budget, not including shipping? (You seem to be in the UK, have you located a sanctioned supplier there?). Are you male, or female?

eme88

Unread post by eme88 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 pm

Hi Wild at heart..
Thank you for your input, my AIRR reader is in the USA.... I got my reading to find out what was happening, why help always seemed so near but so far away, and why I was feeling so tied up, and he revealed my mom's laying tricks.... I am in the UK.
I have ordered supplies from LM before. I have an idea I'm gonna need some supplies, I have no budget, I'll just have to find some money..

watersandstars
Mom Fights Tooth & Nail When I Come to Collect Promised $

Unread post by watersandstars » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 pm

I'm a college student in my last two terms of school and received a letter from the government stating that my grant awards were being lowered. My mother has promised me financial help but every time I come to collect or even try to talk about it with her, she becomes extremely defensive and accuses me of trying to start a fight. At this point, I am terrified that she is fighting me so hard because she is not going to fulfill her promise. I do not ask my mother for very much financial support - I have taken out student loans to finance 87% of my education - and I need her help now. If there was ever a time these shenanigans were not welcome, now would be.

What can I do, in a gentle way, to remove the conflict from this situation and have her fulfill her promised aid? I am tired of fighting. I am tired of this taking a toil on our relationship, because it is. I would like to come out of this situation with my degree and my relationship with my mother intact.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Mom Fights Tooth & Nail When I Come to Collect Promised $

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue May 01, 2012 4:35 am

You can work with Compelling products; they make someone come through on a promise. Wear the perfume oil on your person when you are around your mother, and get a honey jar started with her name paper, picture and/or personal concerns (hair, nail clippings) inside.

http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

watersandstars
Re: Mom Fights Tooth & Nail When I Come to Collect Promised $

Unread post by watersandstars » Tue May 01, 2012 10:48 am

Perfect! I have no desire to humiliate her, so I knew that Bend Over wasn't an option. Compelling looks like the best option! And maybe I should do a little Tranquility work to soothe my nerves when I go to ask. This whole situation gives me anxiety and I want to be level headed.

HoodooBonfire

Is there a way to ensure you will be in someone's will?

Unread post by HoodooBonfire » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:29 pm

I have a close relative who is creating a will that they change all the time depending their mood. Is there a way to ensure I will be included in this will ultimately?
Thanks in advance

BerthaB

Spells for Family Frieds to Pay Their Portion of the Bills

Unread post by BerthaB » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am

Every month my step father refuses to pay any of his portion of the bills on time. He continues to let them lapse over by getting extensions and I'm totally feed up. He has two means of paying bills without question so that's is not the problem? Is there anything I can do to help with my situation? Thanks!
I love you Jesus!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Stepfather refuses to pay his portion of the bills?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Put a copy of the bills and his picture under a purple candle dressed with Pay Me and Compelling oils. Write "Pay your share of these bills now!" on his picture.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

aura
Forum Moderator
Re: Is there a way to ensure you will be in someone's will?

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:56 am

Hi HoodooBonfire,

although you can work skull candles and influence/controlling/bend over type work on the family member in questions to gain inclusion in the will, the work will be stronger if you do it alongside simultaneous sweetening work to improve your relationship with this family member overall. This is particularly true if said person happens to be a bit (or a lot) on the stubborn side.

So you can look through the forum threads on skull candle work here: skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html. Also read through the info on potentially useful spiritual supplies for your purpose here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-controlling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

In addition, the honey jar spell that LM has for family would be a good choice: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar; Peaceful Home & Family, CALM DOWN RELATIVES honey jar would be the one better suited to your situation.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:13 am

I'm glad someone asked this question because I was wondering about this also. I have a family member who is sitting tight on a sum that they should distribute equally. Unfortunately, it looks as if it is going to the golden child, leaving the rest of the ducklings in the dust. Grrr!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 am

Many skull candles and LOTS of tobacco Psychic Mimi...
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism

CherryS424

Re: Spells for Money Issues With Family Friends

Unread post by CherryS424 » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 am

I think I can fit my situation in here and was wondering what I can do to fix the situation.

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years and we moved in together about a year ago and have been discussing marriage and planning for a wedding and he has been talking about getting a ring.

The situation we are currently dealing with is that his mother and her live in boyfriend of 27 years have money issues. Since my boyfriend has been working (since he was a teenager) she has asked him for money for the groceries, rent and so many other things when her boyfriend doesn't pay for anything.
It isn't small amounts either but big amounts of money. One time $8,000 dollars to pay for back rent or other large amounts. His mother works and gets paid very little she gets assistance for the rent and the live in boyfriend is on disability but gets a big check. Combined they can pay for their bills and rent and groceries since the rent is very little. So the question about how they wind up with no money is driving me crazy.

What bothers me most is that it could be prevented if both his mother and boyfriend make changes but they don't and the situation repeats itself, and now its an issue because he doesn't live with them and is supporting them and himself.

Recently I blew up because they hadn't paid the rent in 4 months never told him and then asked my boyfriend for $1,000 last minute because they got an eviction notice and he gave all of it leaving barely anything for him to live off until the next check. Which is a habit he does he gives all because it is his mother but since we moved in together he has been unable to save and he works basically to pay for them. And luckily he is getting fed up with the situation and setting boundaries but I really want them to back off and leave us alone.

I just want him to open his eyes and learn to say no even though it is his mother because I feel something else is going on and that she is manipulating him for money. This leaves him struggling to survive and he has a decent paying job and as a result we can't move on with what we want to do.
I am at wits end so any type of help is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:34 am

Hello, CherryS424,

Wow, what a terrible situation.

I am so sorry

Yu may want to start a skull candle spell on him using Clarity for his eyes www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Crucible of Courage on his head (to stand up t her): www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

And, A different spell on him with Money Stay With me: www.luckymojo.com/oil-money-stay-with-me.html

Wishing you the very best with this horrible situation

CherryS424

Unread post by CherryS424 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:39 am

Thank you for the feedback. I know something has to change and soon because having to struggle with the bills when it can be prevented has to come to an end. Especially since he wants to have them over for the Christmas holidays. He set his foot down about how his mothers boyfriend has to start working or he has to move out his mother's place or he doesn't help them anymore. But he still doesn't see why it is difficult for me to have them over for the holidays and host them.

Anyway thanks again I am definitely looking into these items. If there is anything else I can do (prayers, spells etc.) to change the situation please let me know.

With much gratitude and appreciation!

naturesaftermath
Father up to no good!

Unread post by naturesaftermath » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:43 am

Hey All,
My mom passed May 2015, and due to my mom having a lot of assets, the court said an estate file would have to be open. I am her next of kin, my father never married her. Well, trusting as I was, I allowed him to be the administrator over the estate. I really don't have the money to pay for what needed to be paid for, and I really needed help!

My dad gave me his word he would be a team player and do right with everything. He said he would keep me in the know, and he was doing a great job... until a lot of her money was being added to the estate. Well, that isn't the case anymore. He knows once the estate is closed out, money left is automatically mine, so he keeps spending the money on fixing up the houses. I have tried talking to him, but he uses this excuse, ITS WHAT SHE WOULD HAVE WANTED! She is no longer here. He tells me constantly how he is the administrator and can do what he wants. Now, the issue here is I don't have money to just sit back on, I have 2 children and I really need a little help. The money would really help with bills. My father has his own business and he isn't hurting for money, but I see NOW he is SPENDING ALL THE MONEY FROM THE ESTATE so I won't have anything. He has went into my mothers home, changing locks, and its really been hard. It's like he is just erasing everything that was of her. I could go on and on but that is a novel in itself.

My question is this, is there a way I can stop him in his tracks, make him keep his word and do right by me, and close out the estate so I can get my mamas money. I really just need some help.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:28 pm

naturesaftermath,

Since we have a policy against starting new topics, I’ve moved your post to the Spells for Money Issues With Family Friends thread, where you should find some good ideas.

You’ve got a very specific kind of trouble with your father — namely, legal. You may have to take him to court, or find he is taking you to court, at some point. Best to look around in this other board:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courts, Crimes, Custody, Visas, Immigration, Parole

Some possibilities from that board:
Spells to Punish Liar Thief Fraudster Whose Name is Known
Spells to Make the Guilty Confess to Their Crimes

In the meantime, you will find ideas in these threads located on the Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion board:

Spells to Compel a Person to Repay Loan Debt or Money Owed
Spells to Compel Obedience by Domination and Control
Spells to Control or Regain Control Over a Resistant Person

This is a little farther afield, but may have some useful ideas:
Spells to Protect Against Jealous Mean Family Competition

You can also submit prayer requests to the Crystal Silence League (http://www.crystalsilenceleague.org)

Good luck,

Miss Michaele

naturesaftermath

Unread post by naturesaftermath » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:56 am

MissMichaele

Thank you so much for responding. My children been having me on my toes for few days... but I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. Will start reading the links you have posted. See you soon when I have better skies ahead. I got some work to do!!!

Extremedivas1195

Unread post by Extremedivas1195 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:38 am

I need a spell for begging mother.

My mom depends on me and my uncle also my grandma for money. But the worst part she use my two little sister to get money for us. I am so fed up with my mom doesn't take responsibility for my sister.

My mom always need us to take care of my two little sister. She is making fed up! I'm trying to save money and leave a stable lifestyle. However, My grandma is not letting my mom take responsibility. My grandma view my mom as the baby in the family.

My mom is like a teenager trapped in a adult body. I don't know what to do now.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Hello, Extremedivas

You just need to say: "NO" when she asks you for money. No is no!!

Since your grandmother has control over her, maybe you ought to consider taking magical control over your grandmother to make her STOP babying your mother

try this page: www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

But, you may also need Master for yourself so stand up to her:

www.luckymojo.com/master.html

I hope this helps

take care

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Hello everyone!

in this repply to a previous question I had: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8784&p=384923#p384903 Miss Cat told me to gather bread crumbs from my tenants as a personal concern in money-related spells, namely, in spells to have them pay rent in time.

Now, I have been to my father house recently. He has given me half of loaf of homemade bread he and his family had been eating. May I take crumbs from that bread - even though it didn't come directly from his plate - that he had been eading from and use it in the same manner as Miss Cat recommended for that work routine? furthermore, could I use the bread paper with the same significance as a petition paper? I want to have him be more generous with me, money wise.

I'm thinking about using the bread paper in a sweetening work, along with basil and rosemary - for the "peaceful home" aspect -, licorice root, cumin - so that he'll want me close to him - and chamomile. Now as to the chamomile I was unsure. I have used it successfully in baths etc to promote financial generosity and I have used that money unjinxing bag perscribed in Miss Cat's herb book that calls for chamomile - which I have noticed also led people to be more generous with me, money wise - but I don't know if it is fitting for sweetening work as well. Is it?

As to the bread crumbs. I thought of using it as a personal concern for my father, placing them under purple candles annointed with commanding oil - hopefully that will cut it for the domination part, since I'll already be working the sweetening -, to command him to be more generous with me. So my questions are:

I. May I use it, even though I didn't pick those bread crumbs directly from his plate?
II. Will that bread paper hold the same significance as a personal link for the sweetening?
III. Is chamomile fitting for a sweetening to make someone more generous towards me?

Hopefully I got this right! He just bought a really nice house with a pool and hasn't been giving me much aid, financially. I need him to pay for my medical care, for one thing, and he hasn't been helping me. In fact, he kind of screwed me over. I asked the Lord for an answer since I don't want to cross him up, and then I remembered that comment by Miss Cat on bread crumbs and it seemed so perfect, down to the bread paper as a petition paper :)

Any additional suggestions are welcome!

Cordially,
Asturias

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:32 am

Hello Asturias,

Miss Cat will probably want to weigh in here, but yes, I think you could use the bread crumbs in the bread spell that she described. Now, could you take that further and use that loaf of bread as a personal concern in a sweetening spell? That I'm not so sure about. It seems like a weak link to him. If you are wanting to sweeten him, I'd use something like his hair or fingernail clippings in a honey or sugar jar. And with chamomile, I think if you combined it with Five Finger Grass, that would be a great combination to get him to be more generous with money:

http://www.herbmagic.com/five-finger-grass.html

You may want to check out the following page for more ideas. It's geared toward getting a lover/spouse to be more generous, but I'm sure there are tidbits you'll be able to use:

spells-for-lover-spouse-to-share-wealth ... 16105.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:16 pm

Ok! thank you, sister Jean

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”