Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Chris1991

Re: Moving Candle Spells (Figural / Plain) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Chris1991 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Dear Miss Aida. When you say "yes, that is fine" do you mean is fine to have a blue and pink candle? Or do you mean is fine to have a pink figural candle and a pink taper candle?

Thanks once again and sorry for so many questions.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:40 am

Hello, Chris1991,

I meant the 2 pinks!

Sorry about the misunderstanding!

Take care

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:18 am

Hi Miss Aida,

I went through and read all the pages you said to read and did the whole search engine thing. I'm sorry I had asked so many questions previously. After reading everything I think I figured out how I would like to do the moving spell and I was just wondering if you could review my thoughts on it and tell me whether or not in your opinion it sounds good or not, please?

I bought a red skull candle that I want to do prior to the moving spell. That way I can kind of begin placing the ideas in his head. I'm going to anoint it with influence oil & put licorice root inside it with his picture and a piece of clothing and two pictures of me where the eyes are. Once the skull candle has been used (7days later) then I'll begin the Adam and Eve candles. I'm going to place them both on wax paper, where the Eve candle is (mine) I'm going to draw a little house and call it "home" since my goal is to move him here. I'll then draw a path on the wax paper from his candle to mine and line it with the 9-herb love mixture lucky mojo sells. I'll annoint both our candles with Reconciliation, Return to me, Influence, Love me & Marriage oil. Carve our names in the candle that represents us along with our birth dates & intent and have a picture of us together under each candle. I'll be doing them for 15min a night for 7 nights but I'm only going to move his candle towards me since my goal is to get him to move here. Can I tie a red string on our hands before I begin the spell to "link" them together or should I wait until the last day to tie them together? On the last day I'll put the lover herb around us both keeping us in a circle. I also have 7 day vigil candles, Reconciliation and Follow Me. Do you think lighting them when I begin the spell on the first day and just letting them burn out would give the spell more Umpf?

Does that sound alright or should I change some things? Again, I apologize for asking so many questions in my last post. I'm still learning. Thank you for your time and patience.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi JAD82017,

I am not Miss Aida but I think I can help answer your questions.

Overall your spell sounds good. Here are some suggestions.

You have a lot of oils in consideration. I would use Reconciliation, Return to Me and Influence, as they are most focused on your immediate goal of getting him to come back to you. Save the Love Me and Marriage for when he's back in your arms, to encourage that outcome.

When you draw the lines with the 9-herb love mixture, draw from him towards you.

Tie the red string on your last day, when the candles are touching, and let them burn down together.

Vigil candles are lovely to have burning throughout your spell, as they last for days and can keep the heat on your work throughout your spell.

I think you're on a good path here, and I wish you great success! Please keep us posted.
HRCC #1909G

JAD82017

Unread post by JAD82017 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 am

Miss Athena,

Thank you so much for replying and well wishes! I shall keep you posted! Thank you for the suggestions as well, I will do as you suggested instead :) Thank you again!

netxnic

Unread post by netxnic » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 am

Hi all, I am trying to carry out a moving candle break up spell. My simple question is, would it still be effective without the use of break up or separation oil? I am trying to start is very soon, but am not trying to wait on shipping for oils.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:01 pm

Hi netxnic,

You want to use the correct condition oils to help manifest your goal. The purpose of these oils in a moving candle spell is to affect the desired result in each individual in the spell. Doing it without them is like cooking a recipe without an essential ingredient - it may come out of the oven looking OK but it won't be nearly as satisfying to eat.

While you wait, you could always put the couple in a vinegar jar. Do a search of the forum using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you will find a thread on how to construct a vinegar jar to help add pressure to their relationship.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

CoyoteRose

Unread post by CoyoteRose » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:28 am

I had a simple question which I somehow can't find an answer for. I want to do a 7 day moving candle spell with male and female figure candles, and I have them on hand, however the male candle i have is smaller than the female candle. ( shorter by 1 1/2 inches and not as thick) Would this have an effect as they wouldn't burn at the same rate? If not, would I simply snuff his when it burns the length for the day?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Aug 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Hello, CoyoteRose ,

Welcome to the forum!

What I would do is light the female candle just a little bit longer each day. Maybe start hers first each day. Let it burn about 7 minutes longer before oyu light his candle (until they catch up in height.

Wishing you the best

take care

CoyoteRose

Unread post by CoyoteRose » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Fantastic. Thank you! I've been hiding in the wings of the forum for quite some time and finally stepped in.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:48 am

Well, we are happy to have you here, CoyoteRose !!

take care

Marciemarie92

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 am

What's a good day to start this moving candle spell? My stuff came in this morning and am wondering if I can start already.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:04 am

Hello, Marciemarie92,

If it's to bring someone to you, this Friday would be a great day to start

Take care

Marciemarie92

Unread post by Marciemarie92 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 pm

Hi miss Aida it is a 4 digital candle. To reconciliation and break up! Sorry I didn't clarify! Friday it is! I will keep you all posted! Thank you!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:12 am

Hello,

I have read all the moving candle pages but I have not seen anything regarding this issue

So my daughter (15yo) has a group of friends that is really close since they were 4yo. There is on girl who is a bully and will turn on my daughter when she doesn't get her way or if my daughter is getting more attention. This group is also on the soccer team together and the bully has tried to tear my daughter down but it only made her stronger so she resorted to talking behind her back and trying to get others on her side. For some reason everyone knows she is a bully and tires to stay away but they get sucked back in and it is as if she has them all in a honeyjar- lol

So I was wondering if this moving/separation candle spell would be a good idea.

1. I was thinking of putting my daughter as a white candle, the 2 leader of the group(per se) in pink and the bully in black . or can I do one candle and name it the girls soccer team and the other the school name so she will move away or leave the soccer girls alone?

2. I will use attraction and love me on my daughters candle, follow me girl and love me or maybe influence on the 2 pink candle front and separation oil on the back and separation oil/cut and clear on the black one. Is this good?

3. I will put photos with the petitions under the candles write the names and dob upwards on the pink and white candles and the name and dob downward on the black candle right?

I just want this girls to leave the soccer girls alone and even better go to a new school which she was talking about. I thought of doing an influence skull for her mom to move her to another school or even hotfooting her or doing a vinegar jar but even though she is rotten, she is a kid. I don't want to make it worse for me or my daughter and don't want the karma. I just want her to ultimately find new friends at a new school and leave my daughter and her friends alone.

I tried a honey jar but it didn't work. She is nice to my daughter to her face but says he isn't her friend behind her back or spreads rumors when she is jealous.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:42 am

Hello, tribaby789,

Usually, I answer one question at a time but all of your ideas are great.

The only thing that I would do differently is to put dog shit all over the black candles in addition to either hotfoot oil or banishing oil

Sometimes, you have to be a little aggressive. I understand that these are kids and you don't want to be cruel. But, you must think of the hurt that these 2 are causing your daughter

www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

I hope this helps

take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 am

Thank you Miss Aida for the quick reply. I will have to burn the candles in my office for privacy sake so I think I will leave out the dog shit for now. If it doesn't work I will up the antenna and use it.

One more quick question. Instead of using the pink candle for the girls she wants to be closer with, can I make one the girls soccer team and the other the high school? I figure this may be like a softer version of hot foot. If the soccer team separates from her and her friends at school then she may leave on her own free will. Or is this too general to work and needs to have specific names?

Thanks so much

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello, tribaby789 ,

You could try it.

But, I personally prefer getting to the ringleaders.

For instance, the coach of the team.

The captain of the team, and so on.

Take care

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 am

on the first page of this thread someone recommended in a 4-candle spell to have the other woman and her future mate waltz off the altar at the end of the spell into a bowl of river water (then dispose of the stubs in running water). i love this idea, but do not live near any running water except the ocean. Would using ocean water from the tide going out work as well? (the idea being that the tide going out would also carry them away like a river would)

thanks as always for your wonderful help :]

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:42 am

Hello runrabbitrun,

No, the ocean would not be a suitable substitute for a river, because the water moves so differently. A river runs in one direction always, but ocean tides move in and out. Not the same. Are you sure there isn't *any* running water near you? Not even a creek?
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:52 pm

not one that can be accessed to obtain water from it. :( the only river here has been industrialized so it's not accessible to a pedestrian or recreation. (ie things can be thrown into it off a bridge for disposal of wax remains, but one would not be able to get down to it to get some water for a bowl - it's cement on all sides and the water is still a 5ft+ drop from any trails along it) all irrigation ditches in the area are dry as we are deeply in drought, or else that would be my running water source (and even the industralized river is at best a trickle). the nearest non-ocean source i can think of that i could take a bowl of water from is about a 1.5 hour drive + hike in away, and i'm not even sure water remains there in our current drought state as it's been a few years since i've been there. living in the middle of a concrete jungle in a drought is rough :/

runrabbitrun

Unread post by runrabbitrun » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:22 am

i was going to edit this so as to not double post but it seems i cannot do that! i just wanted to add that i recognize this step isn't part of the basic prescription of the spell, so it's not the end of the world if i just don't have an option to collect the running water as i still have the ability to dispose of ritual remains in running water from the bridge and other deployment methods. i just found the suggestion to walk the other woman & her new man candle stubs off the altar into a bowl of river water before disposal an enhancement that resonated strongly with me. if it can't be done, then it can't be done :)

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Hello, runrabbitrun ,

I would just deploy it at a crossroad then

That's acceptable

take care

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 am

Hi Everyone,

I was in the middle of doing a moving candle spell to return a lost friend/lover to me and I noticed that my male candle was burning extremely fast. Only to find out that the wick in my male candle is much thicker than the female one (representing me). I tried cutting the wick down the middle but I think I've sort of damaged my male candle. I have a spare set of pink figure candles in my drawers, but I'm not sure if I should restart the spell again due a dogy candle?

On my male candle, the head has completely come off. And I have only been burning it for one day. But my female is burning pretty well. And I'm pretty sure its because the male candle has a dodgy wick. I know a fast burning candle usually represents fast but not lasting results, but I don't think that's what is happening to my spell.

Is it advisable to restart the moving candle spell as I spent a lot of time dressing the candle with herbs and oils. Will my spell be less effective if I restart it? Or should I just continue burning them?

Many Thanks x

cocobutter678

Unread post by cocobutter678 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:05 am

I forgot to mention that I snuffed my male candle out and I am letting my female one burn until it catches up to my male candle and then I will turn off the candles for today.

I have attached some links showing what my candles look like. In these photos, I have managed to make the wick in my male candle thinner but now his whole head has burned off

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7FB33 ... sp=sharing

Reason: Board warning

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:20 pm

Hello cocobutter678,

I would say to finish what you've started and see how they burn, and if you aren't happy with the results, then redo the spell. But let this one finish.

Take care.

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:54 pm

I love these forums, read so much in the past 9 pages.
Can you have two black eve candles? One of the name you know, and the other being sexual/romantic rivals.
Or is it best to do the spell twice -once with the name you know and the other being sexual/romatic rivals or competitors.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:46 am

Hello LaceyK,

Yes I believe you could have two black Eve candles in the spell.

Take care.

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:55 am

Just a fun update and to share with the forum.
I am on day 2.
Yesterday most of the black candles had wax puddling in front of them with one small tendril going back, but they stopped by the scissors as if they knew that would cause pain.
Today, it is as though they are fighting the spell, with the same candle (known rivals) sending more wax backward and (unknown rivals) primarily flowing in front showing they are more easily swayed.
He is burning down so fast - I am burning slowly - his wax is all already facing me.

All in all I find this to be great signs. This feels like a strong spell, but it is interesting to watch it take place.
My flame has been the smallest - though getting larger as time goes on.

Ladies try this spell!

LaceyK

Unread post by LaceyK » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Holy Cow - Day 3 and my two eves are fighting back with high intent.
They both started streaming towards him with tons of black, even though the path toward my pink adam is laced with graveyard dirt and scissors.
I told them if they tried to go towards him they would find themselves in pain and struggle, I guess they took that as a challenge!
Ugh those terrible women.

Auradust

Unread post by Auradust » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:42 am

So im doing a 9 day moving candle spell on my man for love and commitment with the male and female figure candles and i had some questions. the first day i lit the candles and prayed over them the female candle ran like a faucet , the wax melted so quick compared to the male candle which has barely melted at all. What does that mean when the female candle burns faster than the male ? Maybe the spell will take longer to affect him than me ? Its day three now and the female candle is almost melted completely. I dont know if i should replace the female candle? Or if i should continue to move the male candle towards
The female one even after she has burned through. Does anyone know about this spell? I would appreciate your thoughts! Thank you ✨ :D

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:35 pm

Hello, Auradust

I am sorry but we do not perform candle interpretations on the forum

Find answers here: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagicdivination.html

I'd continue to move the male candle closer and just keep his candle lit longer than the female candle

Take care

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello,
I want to do a moving candle for my husband to stop chasing girls and stay with me. I was planning on using stay with me, love me, cuppa Rosa, and either compelling or follow me boy with a bunch of love herbs to draw him close. I plan on usin hot foot oil, separation and cut and clear one the one I want to go away. There is no one specific and no one at the moment(he says he has changed) so I will use a petition for "all other women" because usually it is just sex for him.

Here is the issue. I have a pink eve candle but the other Adam and eve candle is a black separation one with a male and female facing away from each other. I figured if

1. I put the separation oil, cut and clear and then hot foot on the back of the male and the female and separate it with a knife or scissor that in it self is powerful no?

2. And then proceed with the moving part of the spell. Does this sound OK?

I am a little hesitant becuase the male (my hubby) would then be a black candle and is that bad.?
Does it help. That he is a black male

3. Or should I just use separate vigil candles one pink for me and him and black for all other women.

Thanks in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 am

Hello tribaby789,

I would use pink candles for you and your man, and black for all the other women you want to send away.

Take care.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:08 am

Thanks you for the quick reply. I will use the pink and black candles like you suggested.

Unread post by Karma » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Hello Everyone,

I want to do a moving candle spell to attract a wealthy man to me. I know that his figure should be green but should mines be green also or could it be red. I plan to cover my candle with "look me over" or "come to me" oil and his with Cleo May. Any other suggestions?? Also I have plenty of money drawing herbs. Should I put those in a little bowl?? If so, do I place that bowl in front of me and/or my unknown target? Thanks in advance
Thank You Saint Martha for always hearing my prayers. You're 100% loyal to me and I am to you. Thank you for everything I am forever grateful.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:26 pm

Hello Karma,

I would have your candle be red, and instead of having the money herbs in a little bowl, I would dress his candle with some pinches of them.

Good luck with your spell!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Hey everyone. If I’m doing a moving candle spell using pink candles dressed with return to me oil, love me Oil and follow me boy Oil with the intention to bring someone back to me would it be ok if I also add 2 6” Red candles and inscribe his name on them with say the command “ desire me” and dress those 2 red candles with my sexual fluids, follow me Boy Oil, bewitching oil and look me over Oil and put one on each side of the pink Eve candle that represents me to add more attraction/desire/passion for me while bringing him back to me for a relationship? Does this sound ok to do? I’m trying to get creative with my love drawing work. I also plan to tie a red thread anointed with my sexual oils around mine and his candle to bind them together once his candle reaches mine.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:56 am

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

I think that sounds great! Good luck to you in your work.

Take care.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:40 pm

Ok so I need to do 2 moving candle spells for 2 different reasons.

1. There is a rotten apple in my daughter's social group. We call her miss opportunistic. She uses my daughter for what she needs and then throws her by the wayside and excludes her from the group once she gets what she needs. I want to do a moving candle with my daughter, the 2 head girls and one head boy to become closer with my daughter and banish her from the group.

2. Again the bully is bothering my daughter on the soccer team and although the coaches have talked to her she does it secretly now. they love her because she is the top goal scorer. So I want to do a moving spell with the 2 out of 3 coaches(one knows what is going on and is keeping a close eye)and the 2 group leaders girls from the first moving candle spell. I chose them because the captains are meek and don't say anything(seniors ready to leave). I figure if I use the 2 girls from the 1st candle group, they will hopefully stick up for my daughter and banish the bully(she tries to impress these 2)

So I will use white for my daughters candle in both, pink for the ones I want closer and black for the ones who I want to banish.

Here are my questions.

1.I know the oils for the first one. For the second, can I use cut and clear/separation and clarity on the back of the soccer coaches candles to hopefully make them see her actions and kick her off the team?

2. I know these spells are supposed to be done on the waning moon. Can I do both at the same time or should I do one at a time? both involve my daughter and 2 of the people I am moving closer are in both spells. I figure it will just amplify the power lol

3. If I can't do them together can I do one on the full moon? I read somewhere that the full moon is powerful, all purpose for challenging situations.

I don't know which to do first as both are causing issues for my daughter. The first one causes her to be excluded from all social plans and hurts my daughter deeply. The other for now she sees once a week until July then 2x/week or more.

4. How long is the spell to be done? I read 5, 7 or 9 days?

Thank you in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 am

Hello, tribaby789 --

1. Cut and clear blended with Separation -- and Clarity on the soccer coaches' candles -- sounds fine.

2. Not all spells are worked by the phases of the moon. Some are set according to the moon;s sign or according to the day of the week, which would be ruled by one of the planets. For those who like to work by moon phases, as you wish to do, the waning moon is traditional for spells of removal, You can work both at once.

3. Again, moon phases are not included in planning all works of hoodoo -- some work by moon signs or by planetary days of the week, and some work simply "as needed." However, i would not use the full moon for these spells of removal, no matter what you read. I would, as noted above, work them both during the waning moon; either one after the other (your choice) or both at the same time.

4. Again, i am not sure what you mean when you said that you "read 5, 7 or 9 days." There is no one way to do such spells. This is folk magic, and traditions vary from family to family, region to region, and worker to worker. Five is an uncommon number to me. Seven is a number i have learned to associate with luck, not with removals. Three is an all-purpose number. Nine is associated with court case spells and those of finality. Thirteen is associated with curses -- and the removal of curses. Because there are fourteen days during a waning moon cycle, and you have expressed a preference for working by the moon, i would suggest thirteen days for you.

If you don't already have a copy of it, i would like to recommend that you check out this book i wrote on candle magic. It explains a lot more about spell timing, altar set ups, and candle magic that may relieve you of some of the confusion that you get by trying to work according to rule sets, because it emphasizes the artistry of magic over the copying of spells.

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Thank you Miss Cat for all your help. I will do both on the waning moon. I don't know how long the candles will last but I will try for the 13 days

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:13 pm

tribaby789 --

Jumbo 9" candles will last 13 days if you burn them in sections. Figurals may not last that long unless you mark them and attend to your marks. I have managed to burn a 6" candle for 13 days by attending to my marks.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:37 am

Thank you again so much Miss Cat!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:46 am

On last thing. I can probably get pictures of the coaches but not all of their DOB, will that be a problem?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:46 am

Hello tribaby789,

I think you should just use what you have, so if you can only get a photo or only some of their dates of birth, don't worry.

Take care.

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:51 am

I'm planning to do a break up moving candle spell.
My purpose is to break up my rival who always disturbs me and my ex who is now away from me. I want my ex to hate the rival and keep caring about me, and I want my enemy to go back to her own country. ( I'm not using another candles to avoid becoming complicated).

I have two figural candles, a black one for the rival and a white one for my ex. I will use break up oil, inflammatory confusion oil and hot foot oil for the black candle, and break up and inflammatory confusion, for the white with petition papers and their information. Also I may cover the candles with some herbs.
During the waning moon, moving two candles away each other, at the end of the spell I'm going to put remains of the black candle into a paper bag with hot foot powder. Taking the black remains to a river or a a graveyard.

I think this is a basic way, but I'm wondering if I could make this spell stronger. Need more herbs or oils?
Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:04 am

cafecocktail --

This is an excellent spell. I have two comments:

1) I would place a knife or scissors between the black candle and the white candle as you move them apart, with the cutting edge facing the black candle.

2) Your disposal of the black wax remains is very traditional, and i like it a lot. Another old way i like to work is to mail the rival's wax to "her own country," wherever that may be. Send to her name c/o General Delivery in her town, with a false return address.

3) You have not stated how you will deal with the white wax remains. If you have no plan in mind, i suggest a symmetrical disposal -- wrapping in cloth (as opposed to the paper bag) with Return To Me powder (as opposed to Hot Foot Powder) or some nice love herbs, if you prefer -- and that would be buried near your front door. You would use the front door rather than the back door, because you wish the ex to return. If (and i append this for readers whose situation may differ), the intention was to break a rival of a lover or husband who was currently in the house, i would recommend Stay With Me Powder and burial in the back yard.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:30 pm

Thank you Sister Jean.

cafecocktail

Unread post by cafecocktail » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Thank you very much for your great suggestions, Miss Cat!
I really like your ideas, especially the second one that makes me feel my spell is going to be successful finally. I've been struggling for more than 3 years. This forum is so helpful that my spell is getting better. So thank you, I'll give it a try!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Ok so I was all ready to go with my moving candle spell and I thought I knew what to put on the front of the candles I was drawring to mine. I realized the oils for the girl candles are not the same as the boy one

See below.

1. One if for my daughter to draw 3 friends closer and get the trouble maker to go away. So for the girls on the front I will use love me, follow me girl, influence and attraction.

2. For the boy who my daughter only wants as a friend do I use love me, influence, attraction and follow me boy?

3. The other moving candle is also for my daughter and her soccer coaches, so for that one what would I put on the front to get them to favor my daughter and not the bully, to put a stop to the bully's influence or kick her off the team if she does not stop. Should I use influence and look me over?

Thanks in advance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:11 am

Hello, Tribaby789 --

1) I would not use Love me but i would use the others. Love me is a bit on the sexual side.

2) Again, i like your choices, but would omot Love Me since you say she only wants the boy as a friend.

3) Those are good choices.

Best of luck.
catherine yronwode

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:23 am

Thanks so much Miss Cat!

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:06 am

Ok so update on the moving candle spells I did about a week or 2 ago during the waning moon.

1. The one I did for my daughter, her coaches and the mean girl seem to be getting fast results. In fact the girl has shown up to one practice since then and has been normal with my daughter, not overly friendly but has not picked on her at all, otherwise she told her brother she just doesn't feel like going sometimes(not that she is not going to play in the season). The coaches are falling all over my daughter especially the head coach complementing her and joking around with her more than normal. I have also started a skull candle in preparation for tryouts next month on each of them to influence them to pick her for the position she wants on varsity. I started 2 days ago and they are coming along nicely.

2. The one that I did for my daughter, her 3 friends and the troublemaker has been weird. One of the girls has reached out to my daughter and told her she missed her and that they should make plans when she got back from vacation. She came back this week but has wish-washy at best.
Another one of the girls in the spell actually hung out with the troublemaker in a group and didn't include my daughter. Then yesterday the first girl hung out all day with the troublemaker. The troublemaker is hot and cold with my daughter but it is weird because at practice she will go to my daughter before the other 2 girls to be partners.

I know it is early in the game and I should use the 3 day, 3 week, 3 month guide but it seems as if the troublemakers and the girls are hanging out more than they were before I did the spell. FYI the candles burned clean except for the black one(always drips) and the candles kept falling over(in both spells) because they were small 4 inch ones with the picture underneath but the other one works so nice despite this.

I did start a honey jar today for the group and my daughter minus the troublemaker and realize this will take a long time.

Is it too early do also do a separation candle on the 2 girls and the troublemaker? I was going to keep it simple since I do not want to hurt anyone since they are kids. I just want to separate the girls. So I will take a pic of all 3 of them and tear it to separate them and put on either side of a black candle dressed with the separation oil and burn it with the same picture marked a jagged line between them and a petition on the back underneath. I will dispose of the remains in running water.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:38 am

Hello Trybaby789,

If you are still working the moving candle spell for your daughter and her three friends the trouble maker, I'd say it's too soon to start another. I would let that wrap up, then start the other spell. And if you are looking to separate these girls without drama, Lucky Mojo's Separation oil is great for that--separation without fighting or drama:

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-separation.html

Good luck to you.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:52 am

Thank you sister Jean. The moving candle was finished on July 6th. I buried my daughter and the friends candle remains in the backyard and the troublemakers candle remains I threw in running water the next town over.

As for the separation candle. Is this ok? So I will take a pic of all 3 of them and tear it to separate them and put on either side of a black candle dressed with the separation oil and burn it with the same picture marked a jagged line between them and a petition on the back underneath. I will dispose of the remains in running water.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”