Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo conjure oils and ritual oils in magic spells, and which oils are best for your purposes.
BBBunnyXx

Re: Jezebel Oil Questions and Answers

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Wed May 30, 2018 3:37 pm

I just received my Jezebel oil today - I wanted to wait until Thursday New Moon / Waxing Moon on 14 June to set the green candle with the oil to bring in rich clients / prosperity.

I really need to start seeing some results soon as I'm financially starting to struggle - would it be fine to just start it this Thursday 31 May even though its a day or two after the full moon and technically in waning phase? or is it best in the long term to wait another 2 weeks until the new moon / waxing moon starts Thurs 14th?

Asturias

Unread post by Asturias » Wed May 30, 2018 7:05 pm

Hello BBBunnyXx,

You may start working already! as soon as you like. Some people don't even observe moon phases in their work, so there's no need to be limited by that.

You may, for instance, wait until any hour that both hands of the clock are going upwards and use that for a propper timing. People use it for things dealing with drawing, increasing.

Personally, I do appreciate working by moon phases. But you can do both, you don't have to wait until then!

Good luck!

Cordially,
Asturias :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:35 am

My thoughts exactly! Thanks for the answer, Asturias.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

BBBunnyXx

Unread post by BBBunnyXx » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:32 pm

Okay so a little update on this, I had been burning a green pillar candle with a petition underneath for sugar daddies and wealthy clients and for them to be good with paying extra.

Covered the pillar in this oil and burned for a while every day for the last 2 weeks, went and saw my sugar daddy of the past 18 months and wore some of this oil on me (with Follow Me Boy) and stated my intentions, at the end of our evening together he said he was going to increase my weekly allowance to almost double and it hasn't ever been increased since the beginning!

I haven't seen any clients wearing this oil yet or even booked any, but I've had lots of queries in the last couple of weeks since burning this candle and they've all been fine with me stating a really high rate, just haven't had any time to see anyone, but keen to know how the next person I see responds to the oil!

Will update to let you know if I get tips or bonuses or something like that :) But I think its already a positive that I've made the rate super high (pretty much double any other high end girl in this town!) and everyone who has enquired has agreed to it.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:54 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

That's great! Nice work! Thanks for keeping us updated :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Anointing and Dressing Oils in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”