Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Jezebel Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
hapinys
Forum Member

Jezebel Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 pm

To have male friends give me money which candle should I have LM burn on the Altar? I'm leaning towards Jezabel, where my petition would be for john doe, jonny doe, mike doe, richard doe, etc to give me money, etc.

I dont really want any candles to draw them to me in love, passion, etc.....they already desire me. But they all have money that I would like for them to be generous with :P

What would be the ideal petition for a situation like this?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Jezebel Vigil Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm

The Jezebel Candle would be just about perfect for what you are planning.

Your petition should just be one from the heart, asking for what you want, with a sincere heart and strong intention.

CAN-GLS-JEZE
Jezebel Glass Vigil Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

hapinys
Forum Member

Unread post by hapinys » Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Thx a bunch Cat.
Will be placing my order shortly : ).

nana664
Forum Member

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:20 am

This looks like it could be interesting and fun. Do you have to have a particular person in mind?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Ordered the jezebel oil for this and had been burning a green pillar every day for the last couple of weeks.

My sugar daddy who saw me the other night for the first time since starting this candle has almost double my weekly allowance!

I'm also getting a lot of clients enquire and I've been giving them stupidly high rates and they've all been fine with it and agreed to the amounts!

I love love love the jezebel products :D

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:56 am

Hello BBBunnyXx,

So glad they're working for you! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Dukebrooks2245
Forum Member

Unread post by Dukebrooks2245 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:17 pm

Hello guys I know you are getting tired of me lol but I just ordered a Run Of blockbuster and road opener products from Misc church to clear away obstacles I wanna know can gay males use Jezebel products? I was planning on ordering products next month

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Dukebrooks2245,

yes you can but you may also like Q line which is good for hookups and fun and Lavender Love Drop if you want love. There is a book by LM that discusses this topic well.

THE SPORTING LIFE:
HOW TO HELP YOURSELF WITH HOODOO
FROM THE STREETS TO THE SHEETS
by Professor C.D. Porterfield
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Dukebrooks2245
Forum Member

Unread post by Dukebrooks2245 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:45 pm

Thanks alot J82 I will definitely look into it I love the Jezebel and bewitching products my type of products 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾 I also was once a customer of misc church they set blockbuster lights for me before and it set me free from a lot of drama and poverty in my life I’m so happy their starting their light setting again you guys really help change my life ☺️☺️☺️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 am

Thanks, j82 -- you are so right, that Q Oil is a great additional formula for Queer sex spells.

Jezebel was known in the Bible for painting her face and wearing finery, and thus she is associated with anyone who is into makeup and glamour, and that includes straight, gay, bi, and trans folks.

Jezebel's association with prostitutes developed in the wake of Calvinist religious thought, when self-adornment became outlawed and only prostitutes openly wore makeup. In those days, a euphemism for identifying a woman as a sex worker was to call her a Jezebel. It was under this influence that formulas like Jezebel oil and the matching Jezebel candle were named.

In modern times, when women of all occupations have adopted face-painting and personal adornment as "normal," the word Jezebel has softened in its tone and gone back to something closer to its original meaning -- a strong, proud, edgy, non-conforming woman. Hence we now have the online magazine Jezebel, which is not for or about prostitution at all, but is actually a modern "women's magazine."

Our Jezebel products bear an image based upon the older thoughts, that she is a "painted hussy." As such, they are beloved of anyone of any gender or gender-preference who engages in displays of fashion, self-adornment, and glamour. In other words, gay bears would not gravitate to Jezebel, but gay female impersonators do.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”