Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Discussions about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
runner5203

Re: Saint Anthony Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by runner5203 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:02 am

I thought you all would find this interesting. Yesterday I thanked several of the saints I've been praying to. I overlooked St. Anthony. Several hours later I received a message in my email from the St. Anthony's foundation (I contributed to it once, but that was about six months ago...and they don't email very much if at all to my recollection). Thank you St. Anthony! I contributed!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:39 pm

Hello, runner5203 ,

He didn't let you forget!! LOL

That's awesome!

Take care

runner5203

Unread post by runner5203 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:02 am

I am taking it also as a sign he is working with me...like "here's a nudge to let you know that I'm actually the saint that is doing the majority of the work."

As I noted, I've been praying to several saints. Anthony is the one that gave me this can't-miss-it sign, so I think I should continue to work with him!

Thank you again, St. Anthony. You have helped me "find" so many things--both literally and figuratively. You are such a kind and loving saint!

Panorea8

Unread post by Panorea8 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Thank you, St. Anthony for finding my something very important to us. You never fail us in finding our lost things. We are forever grateful. Amen.

elainad

Unread post by elainad » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for finding my bag and passports at the Miami Airport. Sorry for the long delay in saying thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. My daughter had something stolen from her and she is now asking for your help. I ask that you please retrieve it for her.

Thank you again for the help you have rendered in the past.

Elaina

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:12 am

I have never worked with Saint Anthony before in terms of love issues. I usually go to him when I lose things, and he always find them for me.

Is not a saint who I regularly work with, have other preferences, but yesterday night something strange happened:

I dreamt about him, he appeared to me in my dream, he did not say anything, just appeared.

Anybody here knows what is the meaning of dreaming with saints? Last week I dreamt with virgin Mary in her advocation of Fátima and I don't believe in Mary, I mean, in the image of a "virgin" woman Catholic Church has shown us thourh History.

It has happened the same with other saints or entities who have come to me in dreams, like if they were telling me they are there for me.

A message from San Antonio to start to work with him seriously?

Thank you so much.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:01 am

Oh my God!

I have come across with the core of my situation and Saint Anthony!!!!

I have been a little lonely lately, my friends being separated from me, you know, those times when we feel that have lost our friends without arguying or fighting.

From summer to today I have been feeling this: I am a little alone when I used to have a fruitful social life.

Have to add, my friends started to get really boring to me sometimes but I miss them.

What have to do Saint Anthony here?

What about if he has come into my dream because maybe he can help me about the return of my friends if I pray to him? He is the holy patron of lost things, lost people, lost and ex lovers...

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:03 am

Marie Laveau,

As you know, Saint Anthony can be implored to bring back lost friends as well as missing things. Many people have attested to his assistance in these matters.

CAN-GLC-SANT
St. Anthony (San Antonio) Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:34 pm

Thank you so much Miss Cat.

My mom is a truly devotee of Saint Anthony as my two grannies were. She has a prayer wich was transferred to her via her grandma, and is like a secret: you cannot tell another until you're about to die.
But there are a lot of prayers I have found on tne internet and here at the forum a lot of info as well.

As I have seen my mother ask him for help in missing items matters, I sometimes has go to him to do the same and have found thing, even without using any structurated prayer, just have called him.

I have had many vivid dreams recently with saints and entities. Last week I dreamt about virgin Mary and I am not a virgin believer. I believe in God and in Jesus and I was raised Catholic but have my own beliefs towards Mary.
Last week she came into my dreams dressed in white and the next day I discovered it was Mary at her advocation of Fátima. She was smiling to me and since I had that dream I am feeling a great peace inside of me.

Two nights ago I dreamt with Saint Anthony, dressed with his brown habit, the tonsure and baby Jesus. I identified him from the beginning. In both dreams neither of the entities said any word, just smiled to me in a peaceful way.

As I recently have experienced certain "losts" within my circle of friends, I was wondering about ask Saint Anthony for some help and starting to work with him. I remember when I needed help and Saint Rita came to me in a dream; I made her novena and my petition was granted.
It was like the saints were comming to me for helping me.

I am going to start to take into consideration the nice Saint Anthony, even being a saint with strong presence in my family for decades and decades, I have never felt the urge to ask him for something important or specific concerning him.

Thanks everybody for telling your experiences.

panickedmoose

Unread post by panickedmoose » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:19 am

Thank you Saint Anthony! I know my request of you was big, and kind of broad, and I think I drive you crazy, but you helped me find my way, and I am ever grateful for that. Thank you Saint Anthony!

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:39 am

Thank you St Anthony for helping return my memory stick with all my work on it! I was desperate as Is left it at the library. You are amazing!

Also, I have a story Id like to share. I've only been working with At Anthony a few days, originally to help bring back a love interest who I feel is becoming lost to me, but then he also helped when I lost my memory stick too! The person is a more difficult case and Ive been very down about it recently, but what I found amazing is that on the third day of burning the St Anthony candle, I left a small piece of bread - about the size of the top of my finger, beforehand as an offering next to it. Then I put it on a makeshift altar next to my bed. When I woke up the next day, I was amazed because the bread was actually gone. Physically disappeared! I checked around the room to see if it had fallen off somewhere but no. No sign of it. There is also no way anyone else could have got to it either. It just vanished. Is this possible? I mean, I've left food offerings for saints before but they never disappeared. I thought they just took the essence of the food? I'm kind of still amazed by this!

A_Booker95

Unread post by A_Booker95 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi all, Would just like to share a story of Saint Anthony's help. The family was getting the house decorated for Christmas and once the tree was up, lights on etc all was left to do was put the wreath up: but no wreath! several trips in and out of the loft, and some ferocious digging at the bottom of empty bags it was decided that there would never be another wreath like that one and Christmas would never be the same lol! However... earlier in the week I had a strange calling to work with St. Anthony, but as I hadn't lost anything I didn't call on him. So seeing my chance I announced to the family that I will say a prayer, I did the little rhyming one and just a few minuets later I 'saw' in my minds eye the cupboard in the kitchen and knew the wreath was in there. No one believed me and refused to look so in I went and lo and behold..The wreath! wrapped up in plastic bags.
Thank you St. Anthony.
Thank you Saint Anthony of Padua

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello, Lonestar_76

Holy cow!!

Yes, they usually just take the essence of the food but also sometimes take the food.

I serve them Cuban Coffee and sometimes, the cup will end up only 1/2 full. So, it happens.

Awesome!

Take care

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:27 pm

Hello, A_Booker95 ,

That is awesome!

Congrats!

A_Booker95

Unread post by A_Booker95 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:05 pm

Hello Miss Aida,

It was great! completely unexpected, although it did remind of something I read somewhere a long time ago, that spirits will often get you or keep you in a 'off' situation so as to ensure your continued prayers and petition; I think it may have been St. Jude that was mentioned? Cant remember!

But as for food and drink, i've only ever had glasses of water end up half full; Never had food actually taken like Lonestar_76 has- Still brilliant tho!!

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:58 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! I am still really amazed by It! I did take it as a sign he is listening to my prayers. So trying to stay hopeful re: my love situation. The other odd thing that happened is, I asked him one session during the candle burning if I could get a sign or message in my sleep about what is going on with this person. Then the same night I dreamt of him, but it felt more than just a dream. Hard to explain but I often get psychic premonition in my dreams that the come true, or I'll dream of a relative that has passed away and it feels more real than a normal dream. When I wake up I have the feeling I really saw them and communicated with them. This felt like that. I had asked St Anthony for a sign and I dreamt of my love interest and that he was talking to me and we felt really happy together in the dream. Unfortunately when I woke up I couldn't remember what he had said but I had this strange happy feeling all day and it really uplifted me. So maybe it was a message for my subconscious or higher self. I also keep getting messages to be patient. So I think he is helping on some level. Thanks again St Anthony!

A_Booker95

Unread post by A_Booker95 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:21 pm

Hey Lonestar_76,
I would take that as a good sign- for sure. You seem to be really committed to building a good relationship with him, and by the sounds of things he's happy too! Good luck!

A_Booker95

Lonestar_76

Unread post by Lonestar_76 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 am

Thanks A_Booker95! I hope so...I am, it's just slow going, due to many reasons, mainly his resistance to letting anyone in again after past hurts. But there are small signs of forward progress, and I believe he is worth it, so I'm going to hang in there.

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:04 am

Hello, I've been thinking about petitionin St.Anthony and I wanted to know more about him and the ways to properly approach him and thank him.
One thing I've to say is, I have the possibility to make a donation to the actual Basilica in Padua, since I've relatieves who live there, but I don't know if I should do so as I first contact him or, as someone else here said, as a "vow" for helping me.
I've also read that lighting a brown candle and letting it burn everyday or tuesday while praying and ask for my petition to be heard would be ok? I can't leave it burn freely since I'm living with another person. Would buying or making bread, add some olive oil and salt and a glass of wather be a good offering?

Forgive me if I sound disrespectful, I'm not trying to, I'm just very awkward when it comes to ask entities for help and I prefer to ask all sorts of questions before doing so, so that I'm sure to show them the respect they deserve. I'm always afraid to come off the wrong way and that they'll make things worse for me because of that, I think this is what happened with St. Cyprian and I still feel very sad about it. In general I've never been very lucky when praying, not even as a child...
Thank you, St Michael.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:32 pm

Hello rossoporpora,

You can read more about petitioning St. Anthony here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

And if you scroll up through this thread and read the other posts, you'll find lots more ideas.

Good luck!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Thank you Sister Jean, also I wanted to thank St. Anthony already, yesterday I was cooking with my mother and she couldn't find something, I prayed to him to please help her with that and few moments later, she was able to find what she needed!

I've already started to pray for my petition before going to bed and in the morning, as I wake up. I'm lighting a brown candle next tuesday and leaving an offering of bread with olive oil and salt and a glass of water. I vowed to donate to the Basilica in Padua, to a specific cause and to spread his name and give him thanks publicly if he decides to help me!
Thank you, St Michael.

caseymichael

Unread post by caseymichael » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:49 am

Shout out to Saint Anthony, y'all!

This morning, I realized I had somehow misplaced a completely new 90-count bottle of medications. After searching and failing, I thought, "Okay, this is surely what practical magic is for. Who I got to pray to?" Google took me right to Saint Anthony -- on the Lucky Mojo site, natch! I found an assortment of prayers -- spoke the longest internally, then out loud (not sure which is more helpful in terms of efficacy) -- and my dad found the durn bottle in, like, ten seconds! Also, I caught of whiff of ... perfume? Something aromatic? Sure, okay, I was standing across from my one lavender candle at that moment -- but it wasn't lit. And I never the smell the thing, otherwise. BUT WHO CARES I GOT MY MEDS! Bonus: my searching unveiled my favorite pair of headphones which I thought I'd lost months and months, ago, too!

Many thanks, Saint Anthony!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:30 pm

Hello, caseymichael,

AWESOME!

RebeccaMoses

Unread post by RebeccaMoses » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:42 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for always helping me with any request I come to you with minor or major. I'm so glad you allowed me to have a relationship with you for this I'm forever thankful to you.

rossoporpora

Unread post by rossoporpora » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:41 am

I burned my St. Anthony candle for 9 days, it has not burned down completely (and the petition paper is still intact). How do I dispose of it? Do I burn the petition paper and bury the wax as usual? (I cannot bury it in front-back yard since I don't have any, living in an apartament building but I can try doing it either at the park or at the beach).
Thank you!
Thank you, St Michael.

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Hello rossoporpora,

You can burn the petition paper and bury the candle remains as you normally would. In the absence of a yard you might consider getting a potted plant and burying it in the soil of the plant. Otherwise your other options will work just as well.

Peace~

Nathen

highlakes

Unread post by highlakes » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:18 pm

thank you, st. anthony, for the quick response to my request. while the return did not turn out quite as i had envisioned, i am grateful for your assistance and confident that things will work out for the best.

Trinvint3

Unread post by Trinvint3 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:08 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for finding what I requested. Although it didn't turned out what I expected. I'm still gracious for what you have done.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:02 pm

Today is his feast day.

All the glories to Saint Anthony.

Thanks for your guidance, thanks for your kind assistance, thanks for everything.

Bless be Saint Anthony.

catlady74

Unread post by catlady74 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:43 pm

St Anthony, Thank you, thank you, thank you for the signs that you have given me in the past few days. I am forever grateful that you are assisting me and I know you will come through for me. You are amazing!

Blackwidow86

Unread post by Blackwidow86 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:39 am

Thank you saint Anthony for answering my praywrs

hocuspocus

Unread post by hocuspocus » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:53 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for answering!

I was wowed... My lost item showed up within minutes. Thank you thank you thank you!

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 am

Thank you, Saint Anthony!

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for the immediate answer of my pray to help my mother find an important lost item!

Lee_rae_ri

Unread post by Lee_rae_ri » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:18 am

Most gentle St. Anthony, thank you so much! It has been only 3 days I’m praying to you and my ex bf contact me. I’m very happy and grateful. Please continue to find in his heart the lost love he had for me. Please return him back to me. I know it is still a long way to go but with your love and mercy, I believe we will be together again. I love you St. Anthony! Glory to God forever. Amen.

thearlybird52

Unread post by thearlybird52 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Hello LM,

This is my first time posting in regards to Saint Anthony – and yes, have read the thread :) . Recently, I decided to begin lighting a novena for Saint Anthony in order to begin petitioning to him. I have a question that I believe could fit in many different threads here but I am putting it here because it's directly related to my early experience with Saint Anthony.

How does Saint Anthony make his presence known to those who have petitioned him? I work with Saint Martha and there are a bevy of things that I can pick up on – snakes, colors, names, etc. Today, I unboxed my Saint Anthony statue and no less than 20 minutes fell into the absolute deepest nap, ever. In the middle of the day, wasn't even tired. Even now, as a little time has passed I am still foggy. This has happened to me before when I had a candle lit for Saint Lucy. I know that fatigue can be related to over exerting yourself in your practice, but I'm not actually doing a lot of rootwork right now, so I don't believe that is it.

I am wondering if I simply passed out because Saint Anthony's presence in my home was immediate and a little overwhelming.

Any ideas?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi thearlybird52,

It's impossible for us to say on the forum whether your fatigue was a manifestation of a spirit surrounding you or whether it was due to something else. There are just too many possible explanations.

Keep working with Saint Anthony, presumably to help you find something that you lost or was stolen, and keep an eye out for other items you may have forgotten about that suddenly re-appear. That is how he has come through for me personally, although your results may vary.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:14 am

Thank you St. Anthony for helping me retrieve the cell phone completely intact.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Thank you Saint Anthony for always guiding me. I’ve made a donation to a children’s charity in your name. I’m sorry it took longer than I expected. I’ve been absentminded lately. I hope you’ll continue working with me.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Ever kind and patient Saint Anthony, thank you for your blessings. Your gentleness and reassurance comforts me greatly.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:30 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for your kindness and patience!

QueenofWands

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:11 pm

Thank you, St. Anthony , for leading me to my son's lost wallet!

QueenofWands

Unread post by QueenofWands » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:45 am

Thank you, again, St. Anthony for helping me find my son's lost wallet for the second time. I pray for clarity in his state of mind; in all peace, love, and gratitude, Amen.

apngaa

Unread post by apngaa » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Thank you St. Anthony for finding my candles
apngaa

Johan

Unread post by Johan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:19 pm

Hello Mojo Family,

I read that St. Anthony can help you find things that are lost wether it be a lost love or missing persons etc. Just today, my cat has been missing- and this is a house cat that never goes outside and my friend gave him to me as he couldn’t take careful of him anymore. I am guessing someone left the door open and he escaped. We looked for him the entire day today all over the house and around our neighborhood. Can I pray and petition to Saint Anthony for a matter like this? I also read on your link that we can offer him bread at our altar and a candle? What color candle would be best and what do we do with the bread after it’s been there for awhile? Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:14 am

Hello Johan,

I'm so sorry about your cat :(

You could surely petition St. Anthony in a case like this. You can read more about working with him by scrolling up through this thread and by reading this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html

When I'm done with offerings, I usually leave them in nature for wildlife, if they don't have wrappings or anything that's non-biodegradable on them.

I hope you find your furry friend!

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:22 am

Please, Saint Anthony help me!!!

I have lost a beloved jacket, I really love that clothing, so I'm petitioning him to find it. I lost it at the entrance of a bulding and there is no response, none has seen it, well, only a person saw it but this woman decided (according to her) not to touch it and leave it where it found it just in case the owner or someone found it.

I'm very sad. Just a miracle to happen.

Please Saint Anthony, listen to my prayer.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:05 am

Oh my goodness!, just forgot to thanked Saint Anthony in advance! Thanks for everything Saint Anthony, always generous and miraculous!. Thanks, thanks and thanks.

It's important to give thanks to a saint before petitioning, never forget. I hope Tony the Great helps me.

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed May 02, 2018 9:15 am

Thank you Saint Anthony for your kindness and grace!

7lyheavenly

Unread post by 7lyheavenly » Fri May 04, 2018 4:28 am

Thank you St. Anthony for all the work you do to
perform miracles in my life.

CookieMonster4Life

Unread post by CookieMonster4Life » Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:45 pm

Dearest St. Anthony, thank you for finding my keys and my manager's keys! She is now a believer. :)

Mochalynnnnn

Unread post by Mochalynnnnn » Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:20 am

So i prayed to saint Anthony to bring back a lost love an i he did quickly but i think i screwed it up i completly forgot about me praying an casting the spell that i was mean to the person an now we arent speaking again ... i guess i wanted to know if i could pray an apologize to saint Anthony telling him how sorry i am an asking for my love to come back again an i would never forget how wonderful saint Anthony is ... idk how it slipped my mind that i did a spell an prayed to him im so upset with nyself

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:50 am

Hello Mochalynnnnn,

I think you could pray to St. Anthony again very humbly, but if you're fighting with this person I think you might want to reconsider if you want them back at all. I might suggest sitting down and really thinking things through before you act again.

Take care.

Mochalynnnnn

Unread post by Mochalynnnnn » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:43 am

I did repray an me an the person are speaking again... the fight was kind of my fault i miss read a text message an an went on a rant .... its kind of hard not to have this person in my life i pretty much now have to see them about once a week

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”