Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator
Re: Spell-Casting for Protection Against Spiritual Attack

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:27 pm

Hello teamotanae,

Have you considered getting a reading from a good reader about this situation? They should be able to tell you what is really going on and what you should do about the situation. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, I recommend that you use Fiery Wall of Protection products and call upon the aid of St. Michael the Archangel to protect yourself and your family.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Meku424

Unread post by Meku424 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Hi all,
Hope everyone is well.

Just have a question having to do with my husband. I was thinking of doing a blessing or protection spell on him because of the situation he is under lately.
He has been having difficulty progressing in his life since we got serious dating until now which is about 4-5 years. He works as a camera operator for a small network and does freelance videographer on the side. While we were initially dating he was doing well with his freelance and making a name for himself. His day job was sometimes frustrating but nothing too bad. However once we moved in together and became serious he was hit with a lot of issues which seems to progress as time went on.

It started with issues at his job where he did his work but constantly had people giving him a hard time or gossip about him and it is barely paying enough for his bills. He has tried for 5 years applying to numerous positions as a full time videographer but he never heard anything back for even an interview where his coworker has at least scored a few interviews. His freelance gigs has come to a stop so he hasn't been making the extra income he use to get to help. Then seemingly overnight 2 years ago he started having issues with his blood pressure spiking, kidneys and vertigo.He has been to different doctors but still nothing definitive as to the cause so he has been on a strict diet. He has become depressed with the fact he has student loans, and other bills with a job that pays little and he is overworked and his health problems. Lastly since we got married last year and coming up on our 1st anniversary in August he now has issues in the bedroom.

I have feeling someone that he knows or maybe someone he has dated in the past has done something so he will not succeed in any form. I have tried different types of spells to get noticed in his job hunt but it just crossed my mind the last few days that maybe he is being hexed in some way since it looks like every aspect of his life has an issue.
He is a good man and had been with some exes in the past that took advantage of that and he has walked away from that but he has told me that a few of them do practice bad spellwork.
I just need some insight on what I should do to bless or protect him to remove the stagnation and health, money, and intimacy issues.

Thank you and sorry for the long message.
All the best

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:05 am

Hello meku424,

I'm very sorry to hear of all these issues that you and your husband are having to deal with, it sounds very hard. Since you don't know if your husband is cursed, if this is coming from someone else, or what have you, I would advise getting a reading from a good reader to find out what needs to be done. You can find readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

Take care.

teamotanae

Unread post by teamotanae » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:01 am

Good day sister Jean

I am unable to get a reading done from these people. I tried previously with 4 different ones and didn’t receive any contact from them. The fifth one I tried said they can’t call as it’s long distance. Does anyone know of any readers in the United Kingdom please.

Thanks for all your help

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:57 am

Hello teamotanae,

I've done readings for people in the U.K. before and would be happy to give you a reading. You can reach me through the AIRR website I linked to you. Just say you're from the forum to remind me.

Take care!

teamotanae

Unread post by teamotanae » Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:22 pm

Thank you 🙏❤️

Godshallprevail
Newly Registered

Unread post by Godshallprevail » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:10 am

I am currently going through a spiritual warfare with my ex love.r he practices black arts. He stopped me from practicing my craft and in doing so I lost my place.

I am normally stay out side when homeless but he introduced me to staying in abandon homes. He then took my info and framed me sorta so it looked like I was the one who was breaking in homes.

He began to get involved with I do believe a sexual partner who I believe workes with the GBI. Which this person supplied his habit as his ci which my ex was allowed to give false info.

My ex hacked several of my social media accounts n has put his face doing illegal activities. He has gone so far as to try n human traffick me yet reports that I'm a known prostitute and shop lefter.

Now I'm being constantly followed. I'm told it's manipulation but my spirit tells me different.

My ex once told me that he wished me to go to jail so he wouldn't have to deal with me any longer. I am on probation but it was because I was messing around with bad ppl. N they are just looking for a quick payday or hating on me cause they don't want me to succeed. N jail is the best way for me to loose everything.

I am not being stalked followed harassed for things ppl do on a day to day bases.

I want it to stop...I'm no longer involved with my ex and I'm still NB being harassed.

If I go to the police they get there before me. I have had others approach me speaking of personal things total stranger. It needs to stop it's injustice. N I'm dick of it.

I don't believe stay away spells will do the trick alone.

Can someone else me in this matter. How to rid this spiritual warfare and frame job for good once n for all

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:12 am

Hello Godshallprevail,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum. I'm very sorry to hear you are having to deal with this situation. My first suggestion would be to submit a prayer request to the Crystal Silence League (it's a free service):

http://crystalsilenceleague.org/

Next, read through the other posts in this forum to get ideas on how to protect yourself from spiritual attack. If you cannot do work for yourself because you are homeless, you may want to hire a rootworker to do the work for you. You can contact workers here:

Take care.

IrisiMunroe

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:09 pm

Hello!

I recently did uncrossing and spell breaking works for my boyfriend who according to the reading I had done was compelled into a relationship with an ex of his.

I was following this up by burning a St. Michael candle for protection should she retaliate or seek to do either of us harm. The candle burned without any soot. However, on the last day with about an inch or so left to burn, the glass broke clean and some of the melted wax flowed out.The candle burned out leaving maybe a half inch of wax around the sides at the bottom of the jar.

I was told by the reader this meant that my efforts were being fought back.

Should I try again with the same vigil as St. Michael is very powerful? I had burned the candle with the corresponding oil. Is there anything else I should add to help add power? Or is there another method you would recommend me trying?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:37 am

IrisMunroe,

When a candle breaks it can mean a lot of things based on the work. Since it was for protection I would say the candle took the hit, the attack from the other person. I would do another candle asap. Fire wall of protection is a favorite of mine, you should also dress your body with it. You probably want to have a mojo from the same topic made to protect you as well. LM has a book that talks about breaking off bad habits and being free from things such as this. Here is just a few of my favorite LM items for protection. Many more to choose from.

DELIVERANCE!: HOODOO SPELLS OF UNCROSSING, HEALING, AND PROTECTION
by Khi Armand

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/bay-leaves.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/angelica-powder.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/bat-nut.html

http://www.herbmagic.com/devils-shoe-strings.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

IrisiMunroe

Unread post by IrisiMunroe » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Thank you for the advice!

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:39 am

This is for people who actually work with this type of thing.

Several years ago, I was being hounded by low level demonic spirits, so I approached Conjureman Ali to create a spirit trap. He sent me a little bottle sealed with a cork and wax and it was filled with various things like leaves, salt, twigs and other things.

He told me it contained a guardian spirit who would deal with the spirits that kept coming to me to attack me. It worked beautifully. The problem stopped fairly quickly. I was even able to see the guardian spirit and feel it on a couple of occasions. It was a being of love who had a great aura of authority.

Conjureman Ali did say the trap wouldn't work on the spirits that were already attached to me, but that it would work fine with spirits that weren't attached to me. He never told me what the leaves and other stuff in the bottle were, or what they were for, nor did he teach me how to make one of my own. Now the bottle is full, and therefore isn't working any more, so it will be buried.

I tried to contact Conjureman Ali again earlier this year for another spirit trap and a reading, but despite having sent payment, he didn't respond at all. Either he was ill, overloaded with work, or he's died? I've no idea. So I've given up on him.

I need another spirit trap very similar to the one he made me, but I have no idea how to make one. I'm not well-versed in rootwork or similar traditions. I have a few large bottles that I can use. I want my trap to have a guardian spirit who will live in the bottle and function in the same way as the spirit who lived in the bottle Conjureman Ali made me.

What do I need to do? How do I make the spirit trap? Which spirits can I summon to bind to the bottle, to take care of the troublesome spirits?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:54 am

cornishninja,

Spirt bottles are a bottle spell used to trap spirits. Lucky Mojo carries instructions for making these type of containers in their Black Folder, a compilation of the handouts from the store and those from the Hoodoo Heritage Festival. It can be ordered here, you will see on page 46 Conjureman Ali has a portion discussing the creation of the spirit jar and the items to go into it: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html

cornishninja

Unread post by cornishninja » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:58 pm

JayDee, thanks. I'll get the book. How would you select a guardian spirit and bind it to the spirit trap, so that it removes the offending spirits from my home? Is that covered in the book too?

Dr. Jeremy Weiss
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr. Jeremy Weiss » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Incantation/amulet bowls are an ancient method to trapping demons. I make them custom for clients. I am hoping we will have a workshop at HHF!
Readings and Rootwork at Hoodoo Psychics

WaGaBa

Unread post by WaGaBa » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:31 am

Hello All

Would a mirror spell be a protection spell or more of a cursing spell?

Can Indo a mirror spell if I don’t know whos sending me spiritual attacks? And can I do one for more then one mystery attaker at once? If so how?

I’ve seen a reading about it and she seems confused on who was attacking me and another reader was confused as well so based on my research im assuming the attacker (attackers) are trying to confuse anyone that helps me and I get confused as well when I try to take spiritual bath or light candles or anything to protect myself properly. I became extremely tired and start to feel sick.

If they have put me in a mirror box to send back my fighting them back to me, how can i break that spell?
How can i just get them to stop?

Would a cut and clear or cast off evil work followed by or during protection spell work? Because all of my candles are burning as to show something fromy oast is hanging on to me and won’t let go. There are multiple knots and a 3 or 4 loop circle on the candle stem that won’t fall off and i know I can cut it off but I don’t want to I want to fix the problem not manipulate the signs the candles are trying to show me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:53 pm

WaGaBa ,

1. Depends on which mirror spell you are talking about. It can be cursing, when you place a person in the inside and everything they see and do reflects back to them, distorte the way they look at themselves, dress it with hit items. Can be protection if you place yourself inside one to reflect back what is being send to you. Can be reversing if used with a candle burned with reversing oil on a mirror to send it back to the person

2. Without knowing the person I would make a protection mirror spell with yourself in the inside to send the negativity back. Reversing spells also are good for unknown sources.

3. The best method to answer question 3 and 4 is to get a reading with an AIRR member ( not sure who you read with) and determine what is being done and how to remove it. http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers

4. To break a curse start with uncrossing, and cleansing your home top to bottom back to front. Uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Chinese floor wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
13 herb spiritual bath: http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html
Dress yourself with fiery wall of protection oil and consider doing this spell for protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

5. Cut and clear is used to cut emotional ties between you and an ex lover. Uncrossing is the item you would use, inside the bottle is a broken chain representing the breaking of the curse. Manipulating a candle is a method of causing change as what we do in the physical reflects into the spiritual and back to us.

Forum topics on uncrossing: uncrossing-oil-questions-and-answers-t10181.html
Forum on uncrossing from unknown worker: topic21232.html
Mirror box on forum: mirror-spells-and-mirror-box-spells-que ... t2140.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:04 pm

Hi WaGaBa,

If you decide to follow JayDee's advice about using a mirror box for yourself for protection, please pay attention to the directions the mirrors would face. For protection (with you in the box), they face outward (to reflect negativity back to anyone throwing for you). For reversal (with your enemy in the box), they face inward to reflect their evil back to themselves.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Administrator

Adam
Newly Registered

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:36 pm

I’m currently in a situation where I think someone is using poppet magic on me. I can feel them stabbing me and poking me with various items, bathing me and sometimes trying to feed me. Is there anyway to break this kind of work against me?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:44 am

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry to hear you feel like you're under spiritual attack. I have moved your post to this thread, which is full of information and advice on how to protect yourself against such energies.

Also, please read through this thread for uncrossing yourself, which you would need to do if someone has indeed put something on you.
spells-to-break-kill-or-reverse-a-jinx- ... t1035.html

If you are unsure of how to proceed, I suggest you get a reading from a qualified reader, who can then prescribe a course of spellwork to help you. Readers can be found here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Sugarbaby99

Unread post by Sugarbaby99 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 am

Hello again everyone!

So I’ve decided to do the mirror protection spell. But I want to make sure I’m doing it the right way, I’ve looked on the mirror spell part of the form but I didn’t see how to do it step by step. So here’s how I’m thinking about doing it, I brought I wooden box and two mirrors and I plan to put two pictures of me and my little one glued back to back in between the two mirrors, with the mirrors facing outward annointed with holy oil/protection oil/ fiery protection oil/ fear not walk over/ and st. Michael oil on the picture also with a petition and the proper protection herbs and I’d like to tie or duck tape (which do you guys think is better?) the mirrors together to hold pictures in between the mirrors. And then put the mirrors in side of the box so that it doesn’t get broken and then I want to wrap a white cloth over the box and then burn a white candle on it for protection dressed with the appropriate oils and then I will put the box up where it is safe.

I was also thinking about gluing cotton in the box around the mirrors to hold them in place. What do you think?

What do you guys think?

Also what prayer should I say for protection? How should I write my petition?

Also another side question I have all of my magic supplies in my room in a box and from time to time I feel my energy being drained and feeling down in my room so what should I do? Clean the area with burning sage? Weekly or...? Any other suggestions I’m happy to hear them :)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 am

Hello Sugarbaby99,

I think you have the good outlines of a plan here, nice work! In regards to your question about whether you should tape or tie the mirrors together, if I were personally doing this spell, I would glue them together, by running a line of glue around the edge and putting your pictures, petition, herbs, etc, inside the square of glue, then pressing the mirrors together. That way stuff won't fall out. I can't really picture the part about gluing cotton around the mirrors, but I'm sure that's fine.

Whenever I pray for protection, I say the St. Michael prayer: St. Michael the archangel, defend me in battle. Be my protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen. You can add to this prayer a petition that is simply from the heart.

As for your room with all your magical supplies, I'd check out these threads about spiritual cleansing:

spells-for-blessing-and-cleansing-the-h ... 8-840.html
cleansing-self-tools-altar-before-and-o ... 4-420.html

Many blessings!

khamari
Newly Registered

Unread post by khamari » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:22 am

I have never done this kind of work before last month, but I felt completely justified as the woman had assaulted me, made damages to my car, spread rumors about me and evaded the law, keeping me from getting paid for the damages she had done to my vehicle. I tried sweetening. I asked for prayer. And when she decided not to pay me, I did work to turn the situation around for me. The lawyer said the woman made a very obvious error, and it was highly likely I would win in court....only she fled to another state before we could serve her the papers. I was so upset she cheated me out of thousands of dollars and had gone to our mutual friends to play the victim!
So, I called on the angels for their fury.

That was at the end of last month.
This whole month I have had nothing but interesting luck. Not necessarily "bad", but interesting.

- I got a large crack on my windshield while driving.
- A rock came through the driver's side window and hit me in the face (but luckily, didn't injure me - just surprised me)
- My bank account closed all my accounts and because my checks have already been sent out, I have to trace them and have them reissued thus having me late for rent.
- I got a note on my car to not park in the parking space I parked in and the towing company issued me a warning sticker, but didn't tow my car. (I moved it immediately)
and then a few weeks later Someone helped themselves into my vehicle and vandalized it, and left their sweatshirt. ...But they didn't steal anything.
- I had to break it off with a guy who I really liked :( He was understanding, though.
- I dropped my phone in water and lost all my diary entries and had to miss a very important appointment because.
- I wasn't able to make an important purchase because I had to buy a new phone.
- I got a random piece of some unknown object stuck in my foot.
- 2 plates of mine broke on me and one I don't remember seeing break.

For my safety, I did some banishing and binding work on the person who broke in my car. I could feel in my mind's eye spirits staring at me.
And while this could very much be irrelevant, I'll include for the sake of documenting it, that I kept on sneezing. I felt better but afterwards, I could feel the eyes of spirits upon me.
And just earlier, I saw my glass slide from it's resting place off my desk and onto my floor, breaking the glass and spilling water everywhere.

It's my first post here but I'm a purchaser of the products and I've read a few posts here before so I know I'm in good hands.
Please let me know what are you guys thoughts on all this. Could these interesting events have come from elsewhere?
Thanks Lucky Mojo and forum-friends.

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:26 am

Hi khamari,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We are happy to see you here.

I've moved your post to the thread on protection against spiritual attack. It's impossible for us to know what is behind the experiences you've been having, but it sounds like it's potentially spiritual retaliation from the person you cursed. This would necessitate some uncrossing work, but let's look at it from another potential angle - did you cleanse yourself with hyssop after cursing her? If not, then this may be more of a case of some of that nasty gunk landing on you. It happens. If you play in the mud, you're going to get dirty. Always cleanse yourself with hyssop and recite the 51st psalm after this kind of work.
http://www.herbmagic.com/hyssop.html

Did you put up protection after you completed your spells on her? If you haven't, then I would protect yourself immediately in case this is a form of retaliation. If you believe that you are under attack from a rootworker, witch, or adept spiritual practitioner, this forum thread may contain suggestions of help to you and you should post in it:
spells-for-protection-from-a-rootworker ... 23528.html

Since we can't know for sure what this is, I suggest you get a reading to gain some clarity on what's been happening (retaliation or just not cleansing yourself properly) and get their advice on any other work you could do. You can find good readers here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org/
www.hoodoopsychics.com

khamari
Newly Registered

Unread post by khamari » Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:22 am

Thank you, Miss Athena :)

Nabeyta365

Unread post by Nabeyta365 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:06 pm

Hello i have a question if i want to place a firery wall of protection spell when cast is one time sufficient enough for the lifetime of the person or does this spell need to be done more then once?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi Nabeyta365,

Protection is like cleansing, you do it when you need to do it. You wouldn't cleanse yourself once and consider yourself clean for the rest of your life. So it wouldn't be wise to consider yourself protected for a lifetime having done it just once.

Personally, I maintain my spiritual protection on a steady basis. It would be a good habit to adopt, especially if you do negative rootwork on a regular basis. You may not know whether your target is protected and potentially reversing your work back onto you.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:50 am

Nabeyta365 ,

The spell (assuming you are using the luck mojo kit) has you create a mojo in the end which it instructs you to wear it regularly and feed it regularly. Feeding it would be with oil, even smoke it. This is ongoing work you carry this for protection. Then as Miss Athena said, you would continue with cleansing work to keep it off. Many people, myself included, use multiple forms of protection from mojos, candle spells, dressing our bodies with oil, amulets and talismans, recital of Psalms. It is traditional to regularly cleanse your house top to bottom, back to front, to burn incense or candles to protect the home, and to dress yourself. A book about casting off evil and working with this type of magic can be found in a book sold and created by Lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

Great book by occult classic writer on cleansing: SPIRITUAL CLEANSING
by Draja Mickaharic
Cats book on mojo bags:THE ART OF MAKING MOJOS
by catherine yronwod
Spiritual baths: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoospiritualbaths.html
Fiery wall on the forum discussion: fiery-wall-of-protection-oil-questions- ... 17731.html
Free protection spells lucky mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”