Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

All about Lucky Mojo religious supplies, church goods, and altar tools, plus prayers to God, angels, spirits, saints, and deities.
Trainer2015+

Re: Saint Martha Spiritual Supplies Questions and Answers

Unread post by Trainer2015+ » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:46 am

What is needed to pray to St Martha, I’m a little confused?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:25 am

Hello Heart2heart08+,

Only a prayer in your heart is needed to pray to St. Martha, but if you're asking about statues and offerings and the like, scroll up through this thread to learn more.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:22 pm

As promised, I am publicly thanking the all mighty Saint Martha. She is always on my side and I pray to her even at times I am completely bashed down and lost faith. It's definitely been a rough three weeks and praying to her on and off makes me feel bad. thank you for reinstating my faith. I am grateful for what you did for me. Your blessing is truly appreciated and much needed. Thank you for intervening.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:14 pm

I’ve been reading through threads like crazy today. I did St. Martha a few years ago. I think she came through. I don’t remember. I’m having non communication issues with my fiancé. We didn’t break up or fight. I do know it’s not me, that he doesn’t communicate with people all the time. I’m feeling very lonely and need attention. Today on Facebook I saw a pic of a very big snake. I remember when I worked with her she gave me constant signs. Snakes in dreams, snakes on social media. I have a feeling she’s calling out to me. I cannot recall how I set up the altar. Tell me if I’m right. I had her pic framed, on one side a red candle with petition, dressed with lm love oils, the other side a bowl of water. So candle one side, water the other. Am I right. Need to know. She gave me the green light and I’m starting Tuesday. How do I know which St.Martha? Last time I worked with white one. Do they both give signs of snakes?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:49 am

Hello Dazed_Confused,

I believe they can both give signs with snakes, and I think your altar setup was good. But I recommended you get a reading in another post of yours and I still stand by that. A reader can tell you if working with St. Martha is right for this situation.

Take care.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:38 pm

Is it a sign I was cleaning out my cuboards and found unused supplies from my former client. I found 9 six inch red candles, a red skull candle, a white skull candle, and St.Martha oil? I also found every love herb unopened and unused that you can think of. I did blockbuster last night on my jar. Reading booked. Still no word from him

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Hi DazedandConfused!

I’ve learned that signs are very personal; only you can know what is a sign. With that being said, and please do not take offense when I say this, but if you are constantly looking for signs or reading things as possible signs, you will drive yourself crazy! Trust me I know, lol.. ;)

If you feel like St. Martha is calling out to you, then I say petition her! Take the opportunity to talk to her and get to know her. There is so much valuable information on this thread on what has worked for others. Once you are comfortable, you too will know! She has never failed me, but that doesn’t mean she’s always given me what I wanted. sometimes, it’s for our own good that we don’t get what we ask for. I’ve developed a beautiful relationship with her. She is very loving and motherly!

I hope and pray that everything works out for you!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:59 am

Thanks, LilStar, for your solid advice!

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:19 am

Oh, Saint Martha, i need to THANK YOU! I thank you with all my heart. You've helped me so much in these last two weeks. Having you on my side is life - changing.... Blessings to ALL!

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:42 am

There's so much for me to say, but I will be brief because I know that people don't really want to read my ramblings!

Firstly, can I just give lots of love and thanks to Miss Aida. She has been a real angel to me over the last few weeks and I feel like she really has my back when it comes to my situation. I appreciate you giving me your time (you should be able to work out who I am by reversing my screename!).

Secondly, I just want to publicly apologise and give thanks to St Martha. I have attempted to approach St Martha on more than one occasion and each time, my petitions failed. I realise now in hindsight that I didn't really take the time getting to know her or asking for her permission to help me. I just asked for her help, offered her what I knew she liked and hoped for the best - whilst still being extremely anxious about my situation. You know, I was so ignorant in the past that I offered her coffee granules and not a fresh cup of it. No wonder why she didn't want to have anything to do with me!

For the last few days I have been reading through the board and I have learned so much more about her. I've obtained the prayers and I've obtained some Florida water and coffee. The good thing about going through those failed attempts is that 1. I've met Miss Aida and 2. I have the tools I need to petition her properly.

So anyway, today I began again. I lit my last five white candles and dressed them with St Martha oil. I started with an apology, whilst offering Florida water and presenting a prepared cup of coffee. I confessed my feelings for my ex. Then, I got an urge... I decided that I needed to formalise my intentions, so I wrote my apology on a piece of paper, told St Martha what I would do as part of the 9 Tuesdays Novena and what I shall thank her with on the 10th Tuesday. I folded the paper and put it under the plate holding the five white candles. I asked her to give me a sign if she was ready to work with me seriously this time.

So, I went downstairs to do something else. I decided that I was going to read through the board again and see if I could pick up any more tips on how to get her to take me seriously. I turned the TV on and was about to link my phone to my TV. Then, I saw an advert containing the nickname for my ex's current love interest (it is not common!). I dismissed it and thought... Nah. This can't be it. I pressed the relevant function to start the link between my devices and guess what time it was? 11:11. Some say this is the sign of a spiritual presence and a sign during the twin flame journey. I was still doubtful though and I wondered, are you sure these signs are for me? That they are not telling me something different that what I think? And then guess what happened, my mother (an extremely religious woman) came into my room and started sprinkling holy oil around me and onto the floor - usually when she comes into my room it is for something else, but the timing and what she did was perfect for the situation.

Suffice to say, I was and I am SO spooked; but I am relieved... St Martha forgives me and I am now looking forward to doing this properly!

Thank you St Martha, I am starting to believe again!!!!
Thank you St Martha for everything you have done so far and will still do.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:55 am

Thank you St Martha for continually comforting me and providing me with reassurance when I ask for it! I promise to continue to praise you and advocate for you. I'm glad we have finally got to know each other properly!

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:09 am

Oh my gosh. Guys I am overwhelmed.

I started to build a relationship with St Martha yesterday. As you know (from previous posts), spent a day lighting candles. Talking to her and asking her if my petition was ok. I woke up this morning and at the time that my ex was born. I thought that perhaps it may be a coincidence.

I lit some more candles for her before I started to run my daily errands (I've told her that I will light candles for reassurance and place them on top of my alter if I felt scared or doubtful etc.). I snuffed them out and left the house.

Guess what? I saw and ran into my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend in the local shop where I live!!!! Never in a million years would this happen. She does not live near to me. It was surreal. I am still shaken up. Not sure what it means.

However, I want to THANK St Martha for showing me that something is happening! I am definitely realising that we are building a strong relationship.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:36 am

Hello Tenaj16,

Thank you for sharing your story about your experience with St. Martha! I hope your relationship with her continues to grow and deepen.

Take care.

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:11 am

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH ST. MARTHA!... I've witnessed her work too many times, but I'll tell you the most recent. I thought there had been no movement for a few days, so I asked St. Martha if she was still willing to work with me. Almost immediately after, I was watching a YouTube video on spiritual stuff (of course), while scrolling up thru others. At the same moment when the gentleman in the video says, "It's already done!", the title of the video right below it was: "It's already done!". My jaw dropped!... she's also helping me at work. I get picked on at times, since I'm the last one to come in and not as knowledgeable in the field. I've asked her to humiliate those that want to humiliate me... and I she DOES! Without being to specific, one starting fumbling for words, another got called out on her errors by her boss after calling me out for mine. Just yesterday, one was asking me paperwork he insisted I had, I assured him i didn't. He went on to say that I'm always confused. My otter co-worker jumped in to help locate the paperwork online. It turns out the finger- pointer was confused, notI! It was something I wouldn't have on my desk yet... Anyhow, I'm posting to show my appreciation and to give others hope!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:08 pm

Hello Sagluckyinlove,

Thank you for sharing your story! I hope you continue to see the results you want.

Many blessings.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:43 am

St Martha, you are so wonderful! Thank you so much for your loyalty and for delivering this victory :)

I started 9 Tuesday today... My ex is currently away for work, but he called me and we spoke for a while. Thinhs were nice and friendly. I updated him about what I am doing and also we laughed and joked about having a family generally (not together). But it was good to see where we were at! So thankful for St Martha's help!

I hope we can continue to do great and wonderful things together! Thank you so much. I'm really happy.

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Hello, ALL!... and THANK YOU PRECIOUS MARTHA! Sooo many petitions granted. I am always in awe of your power.
Two things I've learned since working with Saint Martha:
1) When I've been hurt and have come to her in tears, she works super fast! Amazes me every time.
2) I must be very specific, as she will grant just as specifically. Such as, most of us asking for our beloved to be back, but our person struggles to get here or soon leaves again. You must think to ask her for your petition in stages (although she will grant in her own order).
For example:
- Remove blockages (other partners, bad influences, negativity, bad memories of hurt/ pain)
- Heal any past hurt or pain that may exist between us.
- Help us to learn to deal with one another in a more loving and understanding way.
- Make our love ever-lasting. (I'll be binding us once we are in a good place)
- Also, remember to ask her to give YOU strength/self - control/ peace of mind, whatever you feel you need during this time.
I added a bunch of specifics in between as well... and I sit with confidence knowing that it's all coming together. I'm not stressing. Instead, I'm watching self - help videos and taking care of other aspects of my life.
I'm staying on top of my offerings. I visited her church just this Sunday and OMGosh, her parishioners LOVE her. For those of you in or visiting Southern California.
Stay grateful! Appreciate today and the results you've seen. Compared to where you where a month ago. You may not be completely where you want to be, and that's ok.
I send you love and blessings!... again THANK YOU SAINT MARTHA!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:43 pm

Santa Marta La Dominadra/Filomena Lubana never ceases to amaze me. She’s seriously powerful. I believe she guided me to her. Growing up as a child I remember a lot of memories crossing paths with snakes. When I was 16 my brother had a dream he went into my room and he saw snakes everywhere and saw a woman who represented “Medusa”. When I was 17 I felt very drawn to snakes and wanted a pet snake. When I was 18 I came across Santa Marta and was instantly drawn to her and intrigued. I ordered her oil from lucky mojo and begain petitioning her regarding a love situation. I had met a man online and really wanted to get out to know him so I asked her for her aid, the person started to get very inappropriate and then I rejected him he started to threaten me and verbally harass me. I went to Santa Marta and asked her to protect me and to get this man to stop and man...if she likes you and someone messes you, she will seriously MESS them up! Not only did she expose this man and embarrass him, turns out he was using a fake profile and he was not the man in the photos but the funny thing is she brought me to the real person in the photos too LOL! When I would petition her regarding this man she’d grant my petitions super fast. My best friend at the time started having dreams about snakes when I begain petitioning Santa Marta. This was 6 years ago but I still dream of snakes and I’ll see snakes online without looking for them. I think she wants me to return to her and work with her again and last night decided that I’m going to and that I’m going to set up an Altar for her in my room this weekend and light a candle Anointed with her candle and talk with her and ask her if she’s willing to work with me again. I was thinking in my head how I want to build a relationship with her and explain to her my situation before I ask her for anything. I was also thinkining how if she wants to work with me on the situation I’ll talk to her over the weekend and then by Tuesday expect to get a sign from her if she wants to work with me and then start petitioning her Tuesday. I’m basically wanting her to help me with my ex boyfriend I want back. Well I think she’s already given me a sign because today me and one of my ex’s best friends came into contact with one another. I went to his birthday in Toronto with my ex in 2016, and turns out my ex’s friend now lives in the same city as me! If Santa Marta wants to work with you she will make it very very clear to you. She is seriously the best! I also found out recently that my biological father is Haitain/Dominican, could be why Ive been so drawn to her!

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:04 am

Another post to thank you St Martha.
It's been not even a week and you have come through for me. Continually showing me signs and allowing me and my ex to rebuild our relationship through texts and conversations. Whilst I didn't explicitly ask for better communications and for him; I understand that what I have asked for requires a strong foundation and I cannot skip these steps.

It was funny, me and my ex were texting yesterday evening and then he went silent. I was worried that he maybe was playing games etc. But I found other things to do and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night (randomly), looked at my phone and he had sent me a text (a minute before) telling me to 'wake up' ... My phone was on silent. So, I literally woke up at 'the right time' ... When I responded, he called me and we had a really long phone conversation. After coming off the phone, he text me 'night x' .... Whilst I know that this was a simple message, he NEVER does this.

We are reconnecting and rebuilding after five years of rubbish between us. I am SO grateful to St Martha and her comfort during this time. I appreciate, thank and love you very much for helping me!!!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:52 pm

So I set up my Altar for Santa Marta and gave her a offering of water and coffee grounds and two white tea light candles and then lit a red candle Anointed with her Oil. At 3 am I prayed and talked to her for awhile, explaining my situation and how it makes me feel ect. I talked to her what I’d like her to help me with and talked to her about the gifts I will offer her for granting me my wishes. I showed her a picture of my ex and introduced him to her talking about him to her about what’s happened and then showed her a picture of the interfering woman who had come between and told her how she’s destroyed mine and his relationship and that I want her gone. She has given me some pretty strong signs over the last week indicating I should be praying to her and connecting with her but I asked her again to give me a clear sign she’s willing to help me and work with me on this situation. So a few hours ago I was on my Snapchat and I noticed one of my exes friend had viewed my snap chat stories and he usually doesn’t and I noticed he had posted some stories as well. It was his birthday and in his snap chat videos was my ex along with this interfearing woman that I want gone! I haven’t seen her online presence in awhile, should I take this as a sign? I found it could be unless it’s just a coincidence but I had literally showed Santa Marta both there pictures earlier this morning and it’s not a everyday thing I see them posted together.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:35 pm

Hello SugarLoveHoney,

I'm honestly not sure if this is a sign. If you want to check in on the status of your work and your relationship with St. Martha you could always get a quick reading at Hoodoo Psychics:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

You can read more about signs and movement here:
post383271.html#p383271

Take care

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:25 pm

Hello, Everyone! I'm just beyond grateful to have Saint Martha dominating the necessary aspects of my life... Especially, my SUPER stubborn beloved. For those of you that follow astrology; he's Taurus sun, Capricorn moon, Leo rising, and Aries venus. Not to mention a macho (ugh)... but not tougher than my ally SAINT MARTHA the ever - miraculous saint! She has knocked down his tough walls and is bringing out his kindness toward myself and others more and more everyday! The kindness that he hides well. And we're only at week 5 of Novena. Although, i already know i will continuously summon her help and give her much deserved offerings... I'd also, like to thank Madame Pamita (your member) from Parlour of Wonders for directing me to St. Martha and teaching me so much. I LOVE her as well!!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:41 pm

I recently began asking Saint Martha to work with me, thank you Saint Martha for listening to my prayers and anything you may do for me..

As for the LM staff, thank you for all the advice and kind words!

To show my appreciation to Saint Martha, should I bring her offerings every day or just on the 9 Tuesday's that I burn candles? (Offerings being setting out fresh flowers and sweet white wine, pound cake when I have it) curious what others do :)

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:08 am

Hi sugarlovehoney!
If you haven't gotten a reading yet like Sister Jean suggested, you could always use a pendulum and just ask her if she's willing to work with you. I did this and she said "no" lol. It was more that she said no about the situation. I asked a few more questions and basically she was just saying no because her type of help, or the help that I had petitioned her for, wouldn't do me any good. And it turned out that that was true! Part of me wanted to say to myself "maybe I'm not really connecting with her and this was a fluke. I'll just petition her anyway" but I resisted the urge. I even had a vigil candle dressed and ready to go with my petition paper all drawn up. What I found out later from a reading was that he was already intimidated by me and that's why he wasn't coming forward as much as I wanted. He's a very sweet and shy person as it is so I should've known that I didn't have to break his will, I needed to build him up to be confident enough to take the next step. He wasn't fighting my influence, he was running from it! And Saint Martha being a kind spirit, was trying to save me from myself lol. So personally, I think it's good that you're as concerned as you are about whether she wants to work with you or not. In my experience, she's not mean and she didn't say no because she just doesn't like me, she said no because she wants to help.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 am

Hello Spellsnsuch,

I would probably just put out offerings on Tuesdays, but it's up to you. And FYI, pound cake is an offering for St. Expedite, not St. Martha. You can also read through this thread to find out what other people offer her :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:24 am

Hello sugarlovehoney,

ScorpioKate gave you some great advice!

Take care.

Marie Laveau

Unread post by Marie Laveau » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:02 am

I have an urge at the moment because of an important thing and this morning saw a lizard, the usual Saint Martha sign when she wants me to ask her for help.

She absolutely is always helping me, it doesn't matter the situation. That's what I simply love her, wonderful and beautiful Martha.

Thanks for everything.

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:50 pm

Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings! I know that even when I fall short in my devotion due to distraction, you understand and are still with me. I feel your presence in my life every day and I’m so appreciative of your guidance and gifts. Everything is falling into place for me and I pray that you’ll continue to lead me down the right paths so that things can continue to move forward. I love you Saint Martha, you’ve improved my life more than I can ever fully explain!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Scorpiokate, thank you!
I petitioned St. Martha again tonight and shortly after I decided to come into the forum and saw what you wrote. I tried using a pendulum, I asked her if she was willing to work with me to bring my ex back and I got a no, but when I asked if she’s willing to work with me to to break my ex up with his on and off ex girlfriend for the last 5 years who interfeared in our relationship when he tried to move on from her I got a yes! Funny because this other woman is very manipulative to him and dictating, maybe St Martha doesn’t wanna work with me to bring him back because I shouldn’t use a controlling approach like this other woman does. I’m glad she’s willing to work with me to break him up from her though. :D I know she’s done magic on him & I in the past so I think St Martha will show her who’s boss lol.

Vieve_Vieve

Unread post by Vieve_Vieve » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:18 am

Hello,

This is my first ever post - I’m very new to all of this.

I have a Hot Foot and Come Back to Me spell in the works at the present. Both spells completed Monday and now waiting patiently trying to let it go and not obsess (failings).

I’m wondering if it might be worth petitioning Saint Martha - views?

Need help fairly quickly. I’m currently travelling so have no supplies and struggle to get them.

Could someone tell me the simplest (least/no tools) to petition or engage with a Saint respectfully?

Really would appreciate any advice! X

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:20 am

Greetings, Everyone!

I hope everyone is have a fabulous day! I would like to thank Saint Martha for protecting my Mom, and granting her clarity during these hard times. Our conversation last night was unbelievable! Saint Martha, thank you for your assistance. I truly appreciate it!
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Thank you all for this incredibly supportive and informative forum, unlike any other! I appreciate the desire for everyone to help us. If you're new definitely, take the time to read thru previous posts, as your questions will be answered and you'll even be given more ideas about how to work with St. Martha.
I would like to share a personal fact, that I'm so proud of and honored to be a part of me... I was born December 1973 on my Mom's birthday (RIP Mom). She always joked about the fact that I was born at a Catholic hospital run by nuns, and how she was mislead to believe that I'd be a good child. They paid cash for the services, and she said thought of getting a refund or exchange. Haha! So, I've always known where I was born but didn't think of it till two days ago. I was born at Santa Marta hospital in East Los Angeles, California. Wow! It wasn't until the other day that it came up in conversation. After reading a bit, I think it's now out of operation and used as an adult school... Anyhow, I'm so happy and feel even closer to her! Thank you Mom for choosing to have this bundle of joy there, and of course, Thank you most helpful St. Martha for all of your miracles! And thank you all who have taken the time to read this. Love and blessings!

Mrs Black Indian
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mrs Black Indian » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:04 pm

Mama,

Just wanted to give a wonderful acknowledgement to YOU that you are absolutely amazing and powerful. I thank you for being so good to me and so many others. It's a blessing that you were brought into my life and I am so very thankful. I cherish the relationship that we have.

Love You!!!
Blessings!
Thank You Saint Martha Dominator Lubana!!!

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:47 am

Thank you St. Martha!!! You are absolutely incredible! I'm on week 6 of my novena... At a very young age my beloved chose a rough lifestyle and has been desensitized to most evil doings. He has never before mentioned wanting to change his lifestyle to something more positive, and as SUPER stubborn as he is I don't dare verbally suggest it either. I want him to think it's all his idea... Last night, he mentioned how evil the world has become with constant reminders of drugs, sex and violence everywhere. He also mentioned wanting to go to school! Previously, he spoke of wanting to HELP those ill and less fortunate, by providing them treatment with a natural alternative and hopefully a cure. WOW!!! WHAT?! I'm simply in awe once again. I never thought I'd hear this from him. He cares about the world and others! This is beautiful! I'm waiting for him to ask to join me in worship. This is exactly what I've been asking St. Martha for. I can't imagine what she'll do for us next. She is so precious and powerful. Thanks sooo much!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Tue May 01, 2018 12:04 pm

Can anyone tell me how to respectfully stop petitioning st martha before the 9 tuesdays are up?

Today was my 3rd tuesday, every time i petitioned her I used a red candle, st martha oil, white wine, a glass of water, and white flowers left on an altar with a small prayer card/pic of her. I have been petitioning her to ask for her help with an ex (3 yr relationship) who i have not had any contact with in exactly a month now, i showed her pics of him, explained our situation to her, was very humble and honest and respectful.. every time i petitioned her i ended up crying (2 out of the 3 times i cried almost hysterically).. and i feel like i can no longer petition her, mentally and emotionally I am drained, tired of crying, and seeing no signs from or about him at all in the physical world..

Today was the first time I ever got a sign from the candle, when it was two-thirds done burning it started popping HARD for a few seconds and a little bit of white smoke blew toward me.. So, I told her how I was feeling and that I really really would like her to help him contact me. I explained I do not want to contact him first because I do not want to "give in" when the break up was not my fault, otherwise how would he learn? I need him to contact me first and her to help persuade (dominate?) him into treating me with respect, love, and kindness again. I explained to her I have faith in her and I know she has the power to do what she wants, and If i do stop petitioning her, it is not because I lack faith, it is because i mentally and emotionally can no longer call out to her. I am taking the candle pops and smoke as a sign that she heard me. I guess I won't know if I have it in me to petition her again until next tuesday, but Is there anything more I need to tell her or do for her if I stop petitioning her early?

Many thanks..

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Hello SpellsnSuch,

I've never heard this question before, but I'd imagine that you need to just tell her what's going on and leave it at that. Don't be too hard on yourself either, this work can take a lot out of you.

Take care.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Can someone give me a spell for fast money that I need for an emergency? (Don't delete this, it's a training post. Thanks!)

Reason: training post

Snowdrop

Unread post by Snowdrop » Wed May 02, 2018 9:13 am

Thank you Saint Martha! You are wonderful, fierce, and passionate!

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Mon May 07, 2018 11:11 am

My PRECIOUS St. Martha, THANK YOU! I can't even believe what you made happen. You really surprised me! I feel as if we took a major leap forward. I hope you loved your beautiful red roses. We are almost at week 8 of Novena and I'm amazed at your power. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!❤

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Mon May 07, 2018 12:57 pm

My Sweet Santa Marta, thank you for your continued guidance and for always making your presence be known.
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Forgotten24

Unread post by Forgotten24 » Tue May 08, 2018 10:24 am

Hi, I keep coming across Saint Martha. I mean her name is speaking to me so I have some questions. I don't have the green candles. I have red tea light candles and a white candle that burn for five hours. So I wanted to just burn the white candle to ask her if she's willing to work with me is that ok? Should I burn both colors? And I can promise her to buy everything needed for her to work with me. Secondly I don't live alone , so I have to be very discreet , so I don't have in altar , anyway I can still praise her without an altar? And the petition wise do I just recite
Holy Virgin Saint Martha,
Who entered the mountain and tied
Up the beast with your ribbons,
I beg you to tie up and dominate [insert name of target].

Saint Martha,
Let him/her not sit in a chair,
Nor lie in a bed until he/she is at my feet.
Holy Martha, hear me,
Help Me for the love of God.

Holy Virgin Martha,
For the oil which you will consume today,
For the oil which nourishes this lamp,
For the wick which burns away all impurities,
I dedicate this Lamp to you,
So that you may relieve me
Of all my Miseries
And Help Me to Overcome all Difficulties.
As You dominated the beast at your feet,
Give me Health and Work
So that I may provide for my needs.

My Mother,
Grant me that [insert target's name]
May not live in Peace,
Until he/she comes to stand at my feet.
In this way my Mother,
For the Love of God
Grant my Petition and Eliminate My Misery.
Amen.

What do my petition have to say? How do I write it?

As well how do I dispose of the offerings? And which one is really beneficial buring is nine days straight or every Tuesday?

alaana

Unread post by alaana » Tue May 08, 2018 2:09 pm

hi everyone
i would just like to say that after researching much about St Martha and Talking to her a lot i decided to light a candle to her today with my petition and a photo of the target. within a few hours i had great movement and i am very thankful and grateful to St Martha I honestly cant thank her enough im really happy that she has decided to work with me.
Thank you

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello everyone!

I read 5 or 6 pages and came to the end quickly when I saw there was 45 pages.

I have no real idea, but I read somewhere that Saint Martha will work for men to dominate a woman, but I don't know if this true.

But, because so many posts were by women, it made me feel a bit odd. I felt a little odd because for at least 2 months Saint Martha's oil bottle has been more or less glowing to me when I see it online. I shouldn't say more or less, she's def glowing to me. And, today, I have finally decided to trust my attraction to her bottle of oil and buy it.

The interesting thing is, I don't know yet why I may need her intercession. But, I'm starting to feel like she has chosen me, almost feel like she might become my spiritual girlfriend, or something? Now, that being said, I have heard more than a few times, once by a person people would consider incredibly credible, In fact, they were shocked even, at how much feminine energy I apparently have. That being said, I am a very straight male and I can't imagine I have any less masculine energy than I do feminine. So, I don't know if that is playing a factor.

Interestingly, in these same last months, I have had a very strong spiritual and physical and mental/emotional attraction to a woman that was amazing to me socially until I told her how I felt. I assumed it was because she didn't feel the same, however, divination said otherwise. The issue seems to stem from fear of being hurt combined with other factors that really keep her treating me so differently since telling her how I feel. She has been pretty rough on me, just plain rude and mean. Before that, she was like an angel to me.

Now, I am curious, is Saint Martha offering her intercession with this woman? I don't know. And, honestly, I am not concerned with the WHY she seems to be calling to me, I am simply, as always, just thrilled to be getting her (or any (great) being's) attention. Great beings are just that, greater than I, so it is their choice of course who they call to, so, who am I to complain? I am pretty sure that she will make herself known as to what she will want me to ask of her.

But, I wanted to post this since it seemed there was a fair amount of posts from women giving thanks and to the good question as to whether or not she would be willing to work for a man dominating a woman. I don't know, but, if I do, I will let everyone know if that is something she offers to me.

If you read all of this, I hope it wasn't boring.

Thanks ALL!

Hiding

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue May 08, 2018 8:47 pm

HidingInSight --

If you had read all 45 pages, you would know there are TWO women known as Saint Martha. I cannot tell which one you are drawn too, but i strongly advise you to read all 45 pages -- because there is a real education to be had in this thread, between the many accounts of praise by women.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue May 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Catherine,

Saint Martha the Dominator of Bethany [Judea] and Tarascon [France], a contemporary and friend of Jesus Christ and a saint of the Catholic church.

I should have been clearer.

I will def take your advice!

Thanks for your time and advice!

Hiding

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 pm

The one that tied the dragon up.

I will take your advice, Catherine.

Noted.

Thanks for your response. I read a bit and was aware that there are two. I should have been clearer.

Thanks!

Hiding

Baba_Ayaguna

Unread post by Baba_Ayaguna » Thu May 10, 2018 8:34 am

I just to say that I absolutely love and ADORE St.Marth, she is very loving, compassionate, smart, and of course STRONG!

Thank You St. Martha for conquering and bending the will, mind, and heart of the women who was unjustly denying me admittance in college because of my race.

Not only did you change her mind, but you softened her and made her help me (cheat) with the test that I had to take to pass the test required for admittance.

St. Martha Thank You and I love You.

People work with her she is more deeper than just dominating people. She will protect your home and help it run well.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

trudi
Newly Registered

Unread post by trudi » Fri May 11, 2018 1:23 pm

Thanks in advance Saint Martha. I am open and ready for your assistance.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Sat May 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Thank you Saint Martha you’re truly amazing! Thank you for letting me know you’re there and keeping me/redirecting me on the right track.

I’m currently working to separate my ex from his troublesome on and off ex girlfriend of 5 years. I was told by my AIRR reader that overtime I can get rid of her with Spell work. I asked saint Martha if she was willing to help me break them up as their relationship is very toxic and I believe he’s my soulmate but she’s hindering things and it’s been confirmed she’s doing seduction work on him. She gave me a yes, but 2 weeks ago I felt another women he’s had as a fling with in the past was coming around and I took it as a sign that him and his ex were breaking up, so I gave St Martha the offering I promised her 2 weeks ago and then 3 days started a separation Spell on him and this other women he’s had a fling with. Last night when I was working the spell I noticed the candle started to pop loudly and i read up that can mean spirits are trying to communicate with you and to pay attention. After I was browsing the internet on Spell related things Saint Martha’s name came up in the article I was reading and didn’t expect it, i thought maybe I should see what I dream about when I go to sleep. Sure enough I had a dream about my ex and his on again off again ex, in the dream I met her and she reveleaed she does spells and that she’s pregnant (not sure if she actually is) but it’s somerhihg I worry about and when me and my ex broke up, we had just gone through the termination of our baby that I very much regretted, in the dream his ex told me he has 4 other children with 4 different woman and was cheating on her :shock: so that was interesting and in part of the dream a big beautiful snake appeared and was next to his ex in her bedroom and she was screaming and freaking out (I’m assuming saint Martha). After that dream I knew for sure Saint Martha was the spirit trying to comincafe with me. Saint Martha also showed my ex’s social media in the dream, so today I creeped my ex’s social media and he happened to have it set as public and he usually doesn’t, anyway he had posted a picture from 2 week ago and he put a snake emoji in the caption ;)

I wanted to share that. I’m getting some amazing signs from Saint Martha and I’m thankful for her aiding me, I think I’ll focus on my ex and his troublesome ex instead now again instead of worrying about women he’s been in flings with lol, thank you Saint Martha for redirecting me! :D

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:44 am

THANK YOU & THANK YOU!! St. Martha of Bethany & Sta. Martha Lubana for always coming thru for me. I love you both PRECIOUS MARTHAS! XOXOXO

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi all,

It's been a long time! But I thought I would come back to update you all, as I promised St Martha that I would. Firstly, thank you St Martha for being with me over the last nine weeks and for your understanding when things haven't quite gone to plan in terms of the time that I have allocated to spend time with you etc.

I would say that the last 9 weeks have been a learning experience. My ex and I are now on talking terms. Before Before I started my novena, he categorically said that he wanted nothing to do with me. Once four weeks had passed, he softened and said that he missed me.
The positive signs were that in the first few weeks, I saw his new partner in person and her name everywhere. He also called me a few times and exchanged messages with me whilst he was away. He apparently wrote me an apology letter (which I never got!) and we have had a few light hearted rapport building conversations.

However, nothing else that I asked for panned out. Now, this may be for a couple of reasons; a. I asked for too much too soon and/or b. I was sometimes worried.
After going through the 9 week Novena... I can say that I am now certain, more than ever, that I do still want to be with my ex boyfriend. I have tried to get to know a few guys and none have made me feel the way he does. Also, I am clearer about what I want my ex to show me. I am also confident that I have the will to follow through and I think a lot of my worry has gone now.

My big question (as I don't quite understand previous advice), to go forward with the next 9 weeks is:
Do you recommend making a list of small petitions on one page, or writing short petition on slips of paper and then swapping them out once they have been achieved?

Thank you!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:58 am

Hello Tenaj16,

I think it's a matter of personal preference whether you do one paper or several small slips of paper. So go with what feels right to you!

Take care.

Tenaj16

Unread post by Tenaj16 » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:33 am

Thank you Sister Jean!
I'll try the all on one piece of paper, but keep them shorter this time. Hopefully, I will have some positive things to report as I go on.

Thank you St Martha for opening my eyes and helping me to see that I too have a role in how this plays out between us! X

believe
Newly Registered

Unread post by believe » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello. Just want to say thank you Saint Martha Lubana for agreeing to work with me. You have been easy to talk with and have showed me signs that you are present with me. Also thank you for forgiving me when I made mistakes with your offerings.

For anybody starting out the spiritual journey with Saint Martha Lubana my suggestion (after I read it from another member) is to break your petition into smaller requests. My original request was to bring my ex back. After changing it to open communication with ex I saw great movement and lots of communication from him.

She has showed me I need to be patient. Thank you St Martha.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Hello believe,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! Thank you for sharing your experiences with St. Martha, I'm sure they'll be valuable to others.

Take care.

FracisFire124

Unread post by FracisFire124 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:48 am

Thank you Saint Martha.

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:48 am

OMGoodness! St. Martha and St. Martha you've amazed me once again. I am ever sooo grateful. I will continue to pray and give you offerings. XOXOXO

Sagluckyinlove

Unread post by Sagluckyinlove » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:39 pm

Thank you my most incredible St. Martha and St. Martha! Always delivering the best for me. My only question; Where have you been all my life? I love you! THANK YOU!

believe
Newly Registered

Unread post by believe » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:18 am

Thank you Santa Marta Lubana. You're so kind and show me the answers when I am lost. I am so grateful for having you in my life.

LilStar

Unread post by LilStar » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:06 am

Thank you Saint Martha! You continue to surround me with your love and grace!
Thank you St. Martha!
Thank you St. Expedite!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Religious Goods and Altar Tools in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure”