Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo prepared or pre-made spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Ernie
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Ernie » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:07 pm

lunarlove --

Buying and reading a copy of cat yronwode's classic book "Paper In My Shoe" will completely set your mind at ease about the cultural variations in petition and prayer papers. For the $9.00 this book costs, you will learn more than I could teach you in an hour of my typing replies here. We sell it, and you can also order it at Amazon or through other occult and metaphysical book stores.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

I started my LM Stay With Me, Stay at Home honey jar spell kit last night. I didn’t like how the names looked when I wrote them the first time so I turned the parchment paper over and wrote our names and petition on the other side. When I wrote my petition, I forgot to go back and cross my t’s before putting the paper in the honey. So for example my petition looks like “love me slay home.”

I put in a piece of hair from my head, a piece of his pubic hair, along with the herbs that came with the kit, and some ground cinnamon. I’m worried that my name paper is going to mess up the work of the jar. What should I do in this case? Is it okay the way that I have it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm

In regards to my post previous to this one, I got a reading from an AIRR and it seems that my honey jar is going just fine! I was super glad and excited to hear that because I was a little worried when I had the incident with the name paper. In addition to the honey jar I also wash my targets under garments (socks and underwear; next I’ll be washing his shirts and pants too) with Fire of Love, Love Me, and Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals.

I was told by the AIRR reader that honey jars do take a little time (she told me that I could start seeing signs in as little as a week), but I was told that everything is going well and I should continue everything the way that I’m currently doing it. I’m so excited! I’ll definitely be purchasing more kits from LM. I want to learn as much as I can for myself and to help others!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

dazexwolf

General Honey Jar Spell Kit Questions and Answers

Unread post by dazexwolf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi I’m making my first honey jar spell.

I’m making my jar tonight I cannot any longer. I cannot let time pass I need to sweeten him up. He says he still cares for me and loves me but it’s not enough. I want to be with him again. I want to make him mine l, I love him dearly.

So I’ve done a lot of research and I am conflicted on one part.

1) So it says that for a positive spell you need negative number amount of things.

2) So like I read that 2 cloves work for reconciliation. Would the 2 cloves count as 1 or 2? Can someone let me know about the cloves because I would not want to mess it up? If I need to make it negative the # of ingredients would I just be able to add one more clove?

3) Also I’m using chamomile as an herb I heard it’s good to calm things down ? Not so sure but my intent for healing and love is there.

But I’m impatient so I’ll go ahead and do it.

Thankyou so much for you time & patience. Wish me luck ❣️❣️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:20 am

dazexwolf

1) You cannot make a jar with a negative number of ingredients. A negative number is less than zero. Also, whoever told you that "for a positive spell you need a negative number (or a positive number, or an odd number, or an even number) of ingredients is ignorant. These crazy rules do not exist in traditional folk magic.

2) The two cloves are named, one for you and one for the person you want to have return. You cannot "mess it up" if you do that. But one clove or three cloves will not be right. The spell calls for two of them.

3) Chamomile is calming, sure.

Have you read my web page on sugar and honey spells? If not, do look it over. It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can learn more about sugar and honey spells and how they are used in this excellent book by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”