Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

foreigngirl

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by foreigngirl » Mon May 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Can you also freeze a friend of your partner out of life because he is a bad influence to him?
Thank you!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Mon May 07, 2018 5:03 pm

Hello foreigngirl,

Yes you can use a freezer spell to freeze someone who is a bad influence. If you want that person removed permanently I would recommend using products like Hot Foot powder or Banishing products so that he isn't stuck in your freezer forever. For the undoing of your previous spell work unfreezing it is perfect. The other products you mention sound fine to use.

Peace~

Nathen

foreigngirl

Unread post by foreigngirl » Tue May 08, 2018 5:54 am

Thank you Nathan, I don’t have Hot Foot Powder (have a lot of things to order ) but it takes more or less 3 weeks to get my orders to Europe. Would sulfur powder do to?
And petition “mister x, stay away from my friend Y”

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Hello foreigngirl,

I would take Nathen's advice and do a freezer spell, and in the meantime order your products so you have the right stuff. Sulphur powder won't have the same effect as Hot Foot powder.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 09, 2018 9:02 am

Can someone give me the lyrics to "Mary Had a Little Lamb"? (Please don't delete, this is a training post.)

Reason: Training Post

labotanica

Unread post by labotanica » Sun May 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Hi,

Can I use both black salt and sea salt combined to create a barrier between two people? I want to separate two people using a freezer spell. I need a strong block. Any herb suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 am

Hello labotanica,

In hoodoo, freezer spells aren't used to separate people. They're used to stop someone in their tracks, freeze their influence, freeze their words, freeze their sexuality, etc. I'd suggest you read this page for further understanding:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you want to separate two people, try checking out the spells here:

lemon-and-lime-break-up-spells-question ... 21263.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:12 pm

Just for clarification, Alum Water is merely the Alum Powder mixed with water correct?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Yes I believe so.

Take care.

minimini

Unread post by minimini » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:13 am

hello
i used freezer spell before and it worked really well..
now im in a situation that i wanted to keep someone away make him shut up just for temporary base....is that possible?
well i owed this person money and i pay him monthly just this month i needed to delay a bit....i know he will verbally abuse me and stress me out, it happened before, its a nightmare ..can i just "freeze" him for a while then take him out of freezer once i pay him??

thksss!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:53 pm

minimini --

Yes, you can make a temporary freezer spell and keep someone "on ice" for a short time. Just remove the spell from the freezer and thaw him out, so to speak, and the spell is over.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

minimini

Unread post by minimini » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:26 pm

thanks a lot, i just did it !!! :)

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

PrincessoftheLake30

Unread post by PrincessoftheLake30 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 am

I'm a recent college graduate and this close family friend wouldn' t leave me alone. She is a loud mouth by the way. She is a close family friend.

I did a spell to shut up this girl who was trying to make my life miserable. The person I used it on was a family friend. She wanted to get revenge on me and ruin my relationship reputation and always disrespect me. Dish what she can't take. She used to tell lies all the time.

This is my first spell. I took a lime and stuffed a paper soaked in vinegar with her name on it and what I want to happen to her if she talks about me. I stuffed it in the lime then poured pepper on the mouth then shut it with Bobby pins. Then I wrapped the lime in aluminum foil then put it in the freezer.

Ever since I did the spell, she got fired from where I work, she blocked my boyfriend and I haven't heard much drama. But she is a family friend and I wonder what should I do if she comes back.

My psychic meditated on it and said the outcome was good but O didn't tell her about the shut up spell.

1) I was very bitter but I'm still worried she might try to ruin my reputation, relationship and life out of vengeance. Will the spell stop working because I keep focusing on her?

2) I came from a Christian background but am fascinated by the occult but still feel guilt about dabbling in magic. Will that effect the spell?

3) She said that her late grandfather practiced white magic when he was around. Will her ancestor pose as an obstacle?

4) What should I do with the work now? Should I keep it in the freezer or discard it?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:37 am

Dear PrincessoftheLake30 --

1) No.

2) I cannot judge your guilt, but i do recommend bathing with Hyssop and reciting the 51st Psalm after doing any work of this kind.

3) You would need a reading on that. Ask your psychic.

4) Keep it in the freezer as long as you wish it to keep working.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:13 pm

Maybe this will sound funny to folks:

Can freezer spells work in situations where the freezer is not always frozen?
I live in Africa, and we dont have 24 hours power supply. So stuff in the freezers sometimes get defrozen.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:02 pm

DannyN --

If the spell thaws -- it is no longer frozen. End of spell. Perhaps you could buy some ice. If you read the page i wrote about freezer spells, you will see that before the invention of mechanical refrigeration, people used ice to keep things cold.

http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html
catherine yronwode

DannyN

Unread post by DannyN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:27 pm

Thanks Miss Cat.
I dont think this type of spell is for me/us here. I can imagine buying ice daily/weekly. Keeping stuff frozen 24/7 here is almost impossible. Unless it should be frozen for some time, then move on

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:28 pm

DannyN,

African-American folk magic has African roots, but developed in the USA, a much colder climate. Not every spell can be adapted to every location.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:35 pm

Miss Cat, can your freezer spell for lovers be made to target one person? I need to get my son's ex away from my man. How would I write it? Thank you in advance.
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:22 am

Hello AStarIsBorn,

I'm not Miss Cat, but you could surely make a freezer spell targeting just one person. If you go to this page on freezer spells, you will find specific instructions:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Take care.

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:25 am

Hi i am new to the forum and also nervous about writing to you all as usually i just browse and get knowledge form the rootworkers giving advice.

Basically i wanted to know if i wanted to keep my partner from travelling to a specific area, would i just say 'my man stay away from such area?' i am quite aware you are not supposed to place his name in the freezer if you're not trying to freeze him out your life (which is am not i want to be with this man for a very very long time) but how would i do it to specify for him to not travel there that weekend?

His ex from donkeys years ago just wont seem to give up and has been trying to cause so much havoc with us for nearly 2 years now (he has blocked her from everything so she don't contact him) and she will be in this area on the weekend he is meant to be there and she knows this that is why she is making sure she is going.

I found out she is going because we have a mutual friend who was trying to get information out of me yesterday asking if my partner is going to be there that weekend (she thinks i am stupid but i know she is playing puppet to his ex)

I already have his ex in a jar filled with vinegar, toilet water, chilli flakes and hot pepper and aluminium foil asking for her life to be sour as she has made my life a misery for a while encouraging others to be on her side.

I've said anything she says about me will come back on her indefinitely! but i want her to not even be able to travel anywhere or even leave her house NOTHING

Yesterday after speaking to this 'puppet' friend i decided to do another spell :

i sliced a lemon and put a petition with all the names she uses on social media and her real name too, put chilli flakes, vinegar and nails wrapped with foil (mirror side facing lemon) chanting for her to stay away from the scene we all go to and also from travelling to the area she is hoping to see my partner.

Is there anything else that i can do? i really want her GONE seriously its been turmoil for years now and she isn't even a recent ex..

i fear that if they end up seeing each-other she will try twist him to stay in contact with her again by pretending she has no issues and just wants to be friends (he can be a gullible naive ass when it comes to exes or old flames saying things like this to him which always backfires because they then rub it in my face and then try to get him in bed) Because all he wants is everyone to get along but he cant see that they are doing things to spite me!

i just need her gone to make matters worse she already has 2 kids with another man and has other multiple men but still wants to ruin what i have, she uses the term ' i am the boss and i always get what i want'

Any help will be great..

Love and Light xx

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:50 am

chernrule1 --

Thanks for following the forum and finally posting.

You seem to already have two spells going on the ex -- a vinegar spells (very nicely made) and a lemon spell (also nicely made. If i read what you wrote correctly, neither of these are freezer spells, and now you want to add a freezer spell on the ex and on the possibility of travel to a specific place where she will see your man.

You will want a map of the area (you can print it from your computer or buy a paper nap, as you choose). Prepare it by wetting it with lemon juice, vinegar, and urine. Sprinkle it with chili powder and asafoetida powder. Make a doll-shaped paper for the woman, like a paper doll. Name it for her and write her name and your command on it. (You could also use a flat cloth doll, soaked in the above liquids.) You can stick pins in it, and so forth. wrap the doll in the wet map. Commanding that she be frozen out in that place -- that it be "a cold day in Hell before he gets together with that cold bitch" in that place.
catherine yronwode

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 am

hey catherine yronwode,

Thank you so much for responding and i highly appreciate you complimenting my work it was from you all with the great advice, why i was able to pull off something so good!!

Sorry for the confusion; both the Vinegar Jar and Lemon are in the freezer already. (i hope this isn't too much) but this woman really needs to be sorted out!!

Amazing!! i love that suggestion about the map and would be doing that today!

1) Where can i get asafoetida powder from?

2) Is asafoetida powder necessary for the spell or can i leave that out if i cannot locate that anywhere.

3) Would there be anything i need to do for him not to go to that area as in freeze him from going or should i focus on that woman?

4) Do you think i should not do any freezer spells in regards to him not going to this place?

5) The weekend will be from the 10th - 12th August would that be enough time you reckon?

Thank you love and light xx

nagasiva
Site Admin

Unread post by nagasiva » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:10 am

chernrule1,

1) We sell it. See http://www.herbmagic.com/asafoetida-powder.html I am sure there are other sources, but please remember that this site is sponsored by the Lucky Mojo Curio Co. and we are here to serve you as a customer, not to direct you to other vendors.. :-)

2) It is not necessary, but it does drive interfering and evil people away. The name Devil's Dung says it all.

3) Freezing HIM is not an option. Freezing the place is recommended, and freezing HER is an add-on. You could also tie and bind him.

4) See my reply to #3.

5) Yes.
nagasiva yronwode

Forum Tech Help
forum@luckymojo.com

chernrule1

Unread post by chernrule1 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:24 am

Hello Nagasiva,

Thank you for your kind advice and i will be happy to be served as a customer so thats no problem at all.

I will order the recommended powder in the meantime i have done the spell that catherine yronwode has told me to do.

I will want to bind him for sure this man can be stubborn in letting out how he feels even though i can see it...

shall i go to the binding threads and search how to do this instead of asking for advice here?

L&L x

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:00 am

chernrule1 --

Yes, questions about spells of tying and bu=inding have their own threads. Thanks for noticing! With a ten year history of running this forum, and tens of thousands of posts, we do try to make it easy for people to navigate the site by bundling up the topics and titling them to explain what they contain. :-)
catherine yronwode

stillsosola

Unread post by stillsosola » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:55 pm

I've done freezer spells with success in the past but not for what I'm planning my husband received a death threat and I want to freeze any hitman or enemies away from him, now I know one suspected enemies name but I was thinking wording two different papers one for the suspected enemy and one that's general and says " all who would do me or my husband harm by death, running over, shooting or killing are froze out of our lives never to touch us" would that be a good wording? I added me because well I've been threatened too I've got fiery wall up already for this situation but I want to confront this on all levels

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 pm

Dear stillsosola --

Your plan is good. I wish the best for you and your husband.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”