Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Ex-Lover Ex-Spouse to Return Reconcile Reunite

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:35 pm

Love_money101 --

Use her legal name, ad add her birthdate if you have it.
catherine yronwode

Love_money101

Unread post by Love_money101 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

So add her legal name what about is she married with my last name should I still use her legal name or the marriage name but we not married by church.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:51 am

Hello, Love_money101

Just use her present legal name. It doesn't matter if you were not married in a church

Wishing you the best

Take care

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:27 am

Good morning all. Hope all is well with you.
This is my story......

I was with someone since March 2017 but we broke up October 2017 because he cheated on me with his ex-wife. The reason I think he did what he did waa because she is holding something over his head and will jeopardize him in a heartbeat. I know he loved me while we were together.
I forgave him but we didn't get back together because he said things won't be the same again. My trust for him will be gone. But we kept seeing each other even though we weren't in a relationship. I am now 12 weeks pregnant for him. He said one of these we will work things out but I do not know. As the time goes by things have been getting worse between. Right before I found out I was pregnant at the end of December 2017, things seem to be turning around. I would send him a picture with words saying my feelings and a song and he would send back a love song. Then I found out I am pregnant and things turned again.
I just want him back. I also want out baby to have a chance of his or her mother and father being together as a family. I do not want another broken home. I want to make things right with us no matter what.
What is the best step or steps for me to take to solve our problems? I know it's complicated but I'll do whatever is necessary. And to get rid of any outside interferences (not harming them) just keep them away.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Hello, Always_Hopeful1

I am so sorry for all that has happened to you.

The best thing that you could o is a reconciliation spell kit

www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Also, have a honey jar going

I hope this helps

take care of yourself and your baby

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place or not, but here are my intentions. There's this female who was talking to my ex and now seems to be a little crazy/obsessed. He's blocked her from his social media site, but she goes through other people to try and contact him. Long story short, I want her to go away. We're not together, but we're working on US which seems to be taking forever because he's kind of selfish and it seems like lately I'm the one making the first move when it comes to communication. I feel like I can honestly say that he does love me, but I guess because he's 25 years old and in a sense easily persuaded/influenced, his cousins (SUPER BAD INFLUENCES) are always in his ear about women, clubbing/partying, and some illegal activities (smoking). I'm just kind of lost as to what I can do and what I need to do :?:
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

Always_Hopeful1

Unread post by Always_Hopeful1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:36 pm

Thank you Miss Aida. I was looking at the reconciliation spell kit but wanted to be sure before I get it. I will do the honey jar as well.
Can you explain to me the steps on the honey jar though? Want to make sure I do everything correctly.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:54 pm

Hello, Always_Hopeful1

There's 111 page on this thread of how to do it

general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html

Take care

nos402

Unread post by nos402 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:06 pm

I've read both and aren't sure which best applies to me.

She and I were together for 3 years, lived together for the last year or so of that. Planned to spend the rest of our lives together, felt a supernatural "soulmate", "twin flame" connection. Then a total out of the blue break up about a year and a half ago because she needs some time on her own journey learning to love herself and trust herself and find her own grounding.

In that time, while we are technically single, we have remained just as close and continued to "casually date," without being an actual couple. We still love each other, are in love with each other and express such all the time. She just has a lot of fear and self love/trust issues. For the most part we still feel very much together and definitely as connected as ever. I just want to officially reconcile for good and once again be partners and a couple and live together again charting our life journeys together.

Hope all that detail helps with advising me! I do already have a mojo hand (I think I went with the Return To Me Mojo Hand) and I have been working a honey pot the entire time as well (I burn pink votives on it every Mon, Wed, and Fri during from new moon to full, then stop during the waning period).

Advice and opinions welcome.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:24 pm

Hello, nos402,

Welcome to the forum. We realize that you are new and we ask you to PLEASE do not start new topics. Simply find the correct thread and hit the "reply" button. The moderators (and forum family members) will see the posts

Return to me are the appropriate spells to cast for your situation

I pray that all works out well for you

Take care

Jayknoe13

Unread post by Jayknoe13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:06 pm

I mess up really really bad. me and my ex were in a relationship for 2 1/2 years; would of been 3 years this March. we were happy and in love. we would get in little arguments like any couple.

but in 2017 for some reason I become so insecure about myself I felt like I was going lose her but in the process it realizing it I made her feel unappreciative and unheard like her feelings didn’t matter and she broke up with me. i

n the beginning of November I got myself together and realize what I did. I’ve been trying to get back with her since.

she used to tell me that she wanted us to try again and be happy around Christmas but stuff has been happening since then. my jealousy got really out of control because I never dealt with her talking to boys and it has been causing drama between us that I might of drove her away again.

I miss her so much. I need her to see that what we had was real.

I messed up but I can fix it our relationship will be better then ever and for her to love me again. last year was just a hiccup and I was in my own head but I saw my wrong.

what to do? who can I get to help me?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:46 pm

Jayknoe13 --

It is refreshing to see a man admit to messing up a relationship. So often here it is the women who want the men back.

I suggest that first, before spending any money on products or on a root doctor, you get a reading -- a fortune teller can see if there is any hope at all, and if the answer is no, it may save you a lot of time and money.

Try one of the good readers at AIRR -- many of them specialize in love and relationship readings. A star-chart may be helpful in this case, to see if you can learn to deal with your flashing jealousy.

Astrologers are here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/C ... :Astrology
catherine yronwode

Jayknoe13

Unread post by Jayknoe13 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:12 pm

Hey ms cat I had a reading done Tuesday from a spellcaster and they said they would take my case. I told her what I wanted she did it. I started to see some signs the next day:

in my petition I said I didn’t want her to talk to anyone and she posted up that she "blocked 4 people."

I said I only want her to love and think about me and she posted "I only have eyes for someone and they already know" which scared me because we don’t talk.

are these signs that my spell is working ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:13 am

Jayknoe13 --

I would go back to the reader and ask that question. They might well be signs. Your reader will be able to talk to you about that.

Be careful not to become obsessed with trying to rule and control her. Set a time limit on your spell work and dedicate yourself to it, but if the time limit passes and you do not regain her love, then be prepared to let her go.
catherine yronwode

pinksugarcandy

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:08 pm

Hi, I need some advice.

A while ago, i got a reading and i was told my bf whom I've been dating for 6 months now is not the one and the future looks more like friendship than love. I thought everything is going great aside from some minor arguments so I didn't think much of that reading.

Just recently, I sensed something was wrong so I asked him. He finally told me he is unsure about us and said he doesn't see us being together in the long term because of some reoccurring problems. He didn't want to tell me now because my birthday is next week and he was planning on doing it in Apr. He hasn't broken up with me yet but i feel it will happen soon because he seems to have made up his mind. Also, upon further questioning, when we had some issues in the past, he said we did not resolve them. But I find them to be very petty and insignificant, yet he added all of them and make them sound like a deal breaker.

What should I do? I just started the skull candle to get him think he is sure about me and remove any doubts. Is there anything else I should be doing to salvage this?

I am 31 and I've gone through many many failed relationships due to the guys finding us incompatible. Sometimes I feel like giving up.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:53 am

Hello pinksugarcandy,

I'm sorry you are feeling this way, I know how disheartening situations like this can be. One idea would be to start a honey jar for the two of you, and light pink candles on top dressed with Reconciliation oil:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

For more ideas, scroll up through this thread and read through the other posts.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Trainer2015+

Unread post by Trainer2015+ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:26 am

Hello, I am brand new to this and looking for advice. Please do not judge but instead advice. I recently started dating my best friend of 17 years. The problem was my boyfriend still lived with me although I was trying to kick him out being we hadn’t been intamite in months. My friend was not aware of this. During our 4 months together something unexpected happened and I did not tell him. Fast forward a month later and my boyfriend who I was still having no interaction with him found out about this and called the guy to tell him everything. Since he has not spoke to me in 3 months. I know he is my soul mate and want to start with communication then working on us. Please help with exact steps. Also do I need a cleansing?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:15 am

Heart2heart08+,

I answered your question here:

spells-to-get-someone-to-contact-call-t ... ml#p382624

Please do not double post as it's against forum rules, thanks.

Jayknoe13

Unread post by Jayknoe13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:39 pm

so here is the deal lol i got two readings this week one of them was with mr. deacon millett (he was on point and great) but both readings told me i have a good chance to get my girl (gay love) back my first reading told me in order to get her back i have to think logical to get her back and mr. deacon mention that he saw a birthday coming up which is my ex her bday is next tuesday so he told me i should dress a card for her but i didnt get my stuff from lucky mojo yet? i also came up with a plan to say but i would like to know what oils and spell would be the best way to attack it
1.i want her to always think about me dream about me and to remember the good times and love we had
2.since she blocked me i want her to reach out to me
3.i want her to reconsider us getting back together with me or talk it out
4.i need to get people out her life who i know doesnt want us together they have been distracting her so she wont think about us or trying to get her to have sex with others so who can i get rid of people that is in or entering her life

ps just so you know she is very stubborn and a pisces lol

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:50 am

Hello Jayknoe13,

You never want to use magical oils on an object made from paper if you want those oils to be discreet, because they will leave big obvious stains. Do you have a love-related sachet powder you can use instead? As you sprinkle it on the card and then tap off the excess, you could pray the list of objectives you listed in your post.

Take care.

Mochalynnnnn

Unread post by Mochalynnnnn » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:16 pm

So today will be the 4th night that i am working my my skull candle to have ny ex think of me i have had some weird nights since starting this the first night not so bad the second night was really good i pinched out the candle my heart sort of dropped an i had this wonderful dream of us getting back together but last night was the kicker first let me say that i called him that morning (we have a child on the way had to comunnicate) soon as i heard his voice i got nervous not bad nervous but nervous so later when i began my ritual i wasnt so focused which i believe lead me to having a nightmare (basically someone telling me hes coming towards me im working to hard but in a movie witch voice ) ive gotten 2 readings which both only said he’ll be back soon just keep focusing nth pertaining to my crazy dreams i want to keep working him hes very stubborn an i know even if he was thinking of me before this spell he wouldnt have called he just would have kept telling a mutal friend that he needs to talk to me without movement i have no idea what to do should i keep working or take a day or two off to ground myself

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:52 am

Hello Mochalynnnnn,

If the dreams are distressing you that badly, take a day off to gather your thoughts. But I think the dreams are normal, and just come with the territory of doing an intense skull candle on someone. Take care of yourself and do what you need to do.

ruetheworld30

Unread post by ruetheworld30 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:04 pm

Thank you for this amazing forum; I've been following it since September and have since placed several orders with Lucky Mojo.

What spell, LM oils, herbs, should be used to make a lover return who randomly broke up via email saying he will always love and think of me? He promised his support and I made a lot of major life changes for him because he finally committed after a year and a half of dating. He committed in January and I met his parents a few times over the Holidays.

Everything was going in the right direction until I received his email. There was no fight, no struggles, no arguments or tension that I was aware of. He said we would be better served seeing other people.

I am not sure if there is a reconciliation spell that would help or an obsession spell? I never responded to his email because I am so hurt so I completed a LM red skull candle with his personal concerns, fire of love, follow me boy and influence oil rolled in rose petals, catnip, blue vervain, and dragons blood. I asked the skull to contact me. I haven't heard anything yet.

What spell/products would work best to get him to regret his decision and spring to life an intense desire to be with me??
Do you think he is too ashamed to contact me after he sent me the email and therefore no matter how hard I work him I have to get him to swallow his pride?

He is very head strong, not needy and never shows emotion. I would like to know what spells and products to use to get him to return to me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Hello ruetheworld30,

I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to you. I can only imagine how you must be hurting. My first suggestion would be to get a reading, to find out where this guy's head is at and if you have a chance at getting him back. You can find reputable readers here:

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
http://hoodoopsychics.com/

In the meantime, please scroll up through the dozens of pages in this thread and read the other posts; you'll find TONS of spellwork information that I'm sure you'll find helpful.

Take care.

ruetheworld30

Unread post by ruetheworld30 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Hi Sister Jean!
I will get another reading from someone new. I was working with another spellcaster and have had many readings with her and I have a pretty good understanding of what is going on.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to get a new perspective. Do you recommend getting a second opinion?

I am hurting really badly and it affects literally my entire world.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:44 pm

Hello ruetheworld30,

If you have a good understanding of what's going on, I'd just move on to spellwork. But if you want to get a second opinion you certainly can do that too!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 02, 2018 10:56 am

My friend's husband left her. Can you tell me some spells I can give her to get him back? (Don't delete, this is a training post. Thanks!)

Reason: Training posts

Selineruby

Unread post by Selineruby » Sat May 05, 2018 9:38 am

Hi I could really do with some advice.

I split up with my ex of ten years in 2015. He is not the object of my affection; let’s call him N.

Two months after, I met a really nice man let’s call him B.

After meeting, B and I didn’t see each other for another two months. When we met up again he made his interest in me obvious and we began to date. A month in he said he wanted me to be his girlfriend. I was non committal but I wanted to, so I explained I still owned property with my ex. A few days later he said it would be better to just be friends due to my circumstances. Ever since then we have fallen into the runner and the chaser dynamic. Every time we see each other he cannot resist me.

It was very hard to sell my home with N and I can only describe my circumstances as crossed... but I didn’t recognise them as such at the time.

N's father does some kind of spell work but I don’t know what. There’s a possibility N's family don’t want me to be happy.

X, my best friend at the time [belongs to a religion]. She would often boast of separating any of her exes' new relationships with spellwork, and getting any relationship she wanted.

By the end of 2016 I had spent $5,000 trying to move, but the sale of the joint property with N and the move to my own home fell through again. On that day I fell out with X when I made a to my mind reasonable request that I be allowed to cancel my removal men and see how I was feeling before agreeing to go out that night. Also, N revealed he had a child born a month before but still would not sign sale papers. That Christmas was the worst of my life and I felt suicidal

At that point I had a dream I believe to be a visit from my dead mother. She told me B and I would be together. Dowsing and readings confirmed this. And ever since that point I’d describe myself as mildly psychic. I’ve also had extensive counselling and worked hard on all the damage I allowed N to do to me emotionally.

I moved into my own place a year ago and told B. He came and saw me and things were how they should have been. I made a Facebook post about “things always happen at the right time” which was seen by my ex best friend. Suddenly B went quiet again. I believe she did some spell work or downright just contacted him and stirred up lies.

B then said he was seeing someone. I’ve heard he might be living with someone but I don’t get him being happy about it. If I was being told that he was meant to be with her, I’d leave it, no matter how unfulfilled I’d feel doing so, but because I keep being told B and I should be together I would like to help it along somewhat. I had found someone who does clearances and went straight to see her as I felt awful again. She did some uncrossing which still holds. But B hasn’t come back yet. Readings still say he will.

I’m worried that X might still be targeting him.

1) Where do I start? What should I do?

1) What can I do to help B and I to get back together? Is there anything I can do to bring him back?

2) Is there any way I can protect B remotely?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Selineruby --

I deleted the name of the religion of your ex-friend B. We do not allow negative characterizations of any religion at this forum.

Now, to answer your questions, as best i can:

1) Start by reading this thread from page 1 onward and follow out the links that are posted. If you still have questions, please post them here.

1) What can I do to help B and I to get back together? Is there anything I can do to bring him back?

Reading this thread will give you many ideas -- and there are many more great folk magic spells in this book:

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

2) Discussion of protection spells will be found in this section of the forum:

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-protection ... k-f42.html

Just read the threa titles and choose the thread that quits your question.
catherine yronwode

radiantblush

Unread post by radiantblush » Sat May 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Hi, I'm seeking advise on multi levels spells.

My ex broke up with me due to a mis communication. He quickly went back to his ex right after breaking up with me. It wasn't until 2 months later did I have the chance to meet him, cleared the air about the misunderstanding. By that time, it was too late, and all words came out of his mouth was, "I can't do anything now. I screwed up. I already made a decision" ... etc.

And this ex's ex, now his gf again, is my headache. During the time we were together, she was still following him to every job he took (we all work on cruise liners by contracts). She took whatever job she could to get on the same contract time with him (ship stalking, I would put it that way), and every morning and night, she was telling him how she had changed, and how much she wanted him back. She finally made her way back when he and I had a problem when circumstances didn't give us the luxury to solve it out in time.

We still communicate, best we could.

I had readings, and also I get this feelings telling me that it's hard for him to leave her, he doesn't want to hurt her again right after she spent a year begging, and they worked together quite often (due to her ship stalking), and she now has a very tight grasp on him. From everything I have seen, she has location advantage over me, she is safe, easy for him, but in his heart, he still loves me deeply.

I would have let all of this go and worked on moving on from him if I didn't see the way he looked at me. You know that look when someone looks at you and you know, you are the only one he can see in the whole world? I could see the pain in his eyes when he saw me cry, and he said "It broke me into pieces." That's when I decided, I had to give it a try. I also know that she would forever be my headache if she doesn't get out of the picture for good.

Multi levels spells I have in mind:

1) Vinegar Jar, with traditional ingredients added as on the website and I added break up oil and cut & clear oil, and break up sachet powder. I'm in the process of burning black candles on it for 9 nights.

2) Moving candle spell, with return to me/love me oil for the love part, and break up oil for the banishing part. (when vinegar jar is deployed in running river)

3) Honey Jar, with rose buds, jasmine flower, plus the return to me/love me oil. (waiting for the new moon)

Here is the part I need advice:

Should I use a combination of clarity/courage spells to "give a little push" for him to face his true feelings for me and find the courage to break up with her -- oOr should I use the domination spells to have him do what I want him to do?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 05, 2018 11:43 pm

radiantblush --

If it were me (and i have dealt with a situation like this in my own life), i would first set a time limit. Use whatever form of meditation, prayer, or number-picking suits you, but set a time limit on your work.

Then i would use Clarity and Courage spells to wake him up. I would not use Domination spells -- not because i don't like them, but because you don't have enough contact with him now to dominate, rule, or control him.
catherine yronwode

Selineruby

Unread post by Selineruby » Sun May 06, 2018 1:19 am

Hi Cat,
I apologise I wasn’t trying to be negative about Xs religion just identify the type of spell work used. What she boasts of doing are not about her religion at all but who she is as a person (just clarifying).

I’ll have a read, I’ve a honey jar on the go, since August.
Many thanks

radiantblush

Unread post by radiantblush » Sun May 06, 2018 7:08 am

Thank you Cat for taking the time to reply!

I'll take up your advice and focus on clarity and courage (maybe add king solomon wisdom?) in the mix.

I'm thinking also a road opener, either vigil candle full on running, or add to the honey jar candle with an orange candle as a helper candle.

I'm currently taking time off between seasons, I have about 2 months at home while working on these spells. When the season starts, i'll let everything unfold as it is (it's impossible for me to burn a candle when working on the ships, fire hazard etc). While I can be working on the spells right now, I'll give it a full on effort.

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue May 08, 2018 11:45 pm

Hello all, I’m in need of some help.

I haven’t done work in a long time but I feel as if now I have no other choice. My ex and I have been on and off for 3yrs now, in certain circumstances I messed up and he also messed up but we always found a way to fix things but some time in February last year he said he was done with the relationship and we broke up. We kept on seeing each other and he would show that he still had feelings so I never looked too deep into it, I genuinely thought things would work out on there own but today he said he was done for good, the door was closed and that we would never be getting back together, he said it so clearly that I believed him. My psychic said it would take some serious work to get him back as he is very stubborn. I’ve done work on him in the past but I had more access to him, his personal items and I feel as if his heart was more open to me so it was easier to see results. I know that doll babies make him mad, the reconciliation candles work but the effects never last and sugar jars cause him to have sudden outbursts of anger and also the skull candles/domination work makes him very agitated with me. I can’t afford to get rootwork done that’s why I haven’t just paid a rootworker and I know I might seem stupid but I truly do love this man and I don’t see myself with anybody else. I’ve tried moving on in the past and failed miserably,

please help me find some type of work that would help me get him back?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 09, 2018 9:58 am

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

I'm sorry this happened and that you are hurting. If all these types of work haven't worked for you in the past, I'd get a reading from a reputable reader to find out what course of action this situation needs. You can find good readers here:

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Mon May 14, 2018 10:44 am

So, I have a question. Once you've gotten your ex-lover to return and live with you again and slowly progress on things, how can you get said partner to be attracted to only you? I've read through a few spells/suggestions throughout the forum as well as the spells archives, but I'm a little puzzled as to what might bring the best results. He's back and we're progressing, but I want to make sure that the attention of another women won't make him stray. I want to be the only female that he's interested in physically, emotionally, sexually, and etc. Any and every-way just ME! Any suggestions or links will be just fine! Thanks to all in advance and in the meantime I'll keep looking over a few things myself.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Here are some spell ideas you should find useful:

http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:22 am

Thank you much Sister Jean.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

So after looking over that page for female domination that Sister Jean provided, I'm stuck between ordering the Compelling Spell Kit and Essence of Bend-Over Spell Kit. I believe that I should go with the Essence of Bend-Over for my situation that I listed above. Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat May 19, 2018 11:02 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

Those two spell kits have slightly different purposes, which are described on these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-essence- ... -over.html

Compelling is used to get someone to make good on a promise, while Essence of Bend-Over is used to rule over your target. So if you're trying to choose between those two, I'd go with Essence of Bend-Over.

Take care.

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:46 am

Thank you so much!

ruetheworld30

Unread post by ruetheworld30 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:47 pm

I discovered my ex left me because of a sick bind someone placed on him many years ago so that he may never marry, have children etc. The reason for the bind is the woman and her family has lived off of him for 15 years. He is not romantically involved with her. Anyways, I have a reading with Cat scheduled for Friday, and I am doing uncrossing and protection work every single day because wow these people really messed my life up in every direction... So being with him is now dangerous, but I am learning and not backing down to these evil people.

However, after 2 months have passed my ex is communicating with me via text. We really haven't talked about anything serious just cordial stuff. However, today he initiated the texts for a 3rd time and was really flirty.

Now that he is in contact with me again, what should I do spell wise? I have LM, love me, fire of love, follow me boy, stay with me, bewitching, reconciliation, look me over, come to me, return to me oils and every color candle. I don't have figural candles other than the white couple candle.

I want to make sure i don't lose out on an opportunity and am too afraid of a breakup spell to get him away from his current love interest because I don't want it to backfire.

This is very delicate because we were supposed to marry and have a family and through this binding and cursing this woman did he got terrified of what would happen and he left me because he believes he can't marry and I know he loves me more than anything. The current interest of his is just restarting the cycle for him to feel companionship but if it were to get serious with her, he would feel he had to leave her as well.

So far, I have a baby doll of him that im uncrossing using LM 13 herb blend, kissing and loving on white skull candle in his name, protecting him via doll baby and working a return to me honey jar.

We are texting but not like we were when we were connected and dating... So, I feel like I am doing all that I can to keep him happy and safe, but I want to gently nudge him to ask to see me. I m not into the control spells, because to be honest, he has been tormented enough and I love him enough to not torment him even if that means not getting him back. I love him so much.

What do you recommend?

pcole88

Unread post by pcole88 » Thu May 24, 2018 5:54 pm

I have deep feelings for this man and we have history. Knew him since I was a kid. Last week I let my emotions get the best of me because my feelings got hurt. I kept calling him names etc via facebook.

I feel bad about my actions and I want to get him back into my life. I have gotten 4 readings from 4 different people telling me this man is compatible with me.

Ladies, what would you do in this situation magically? Please no judgemental comments. Thank you.

I did a sugar jar and I did a ritual with two spirits. All I can do is wait, right?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Sat May 26, 2018 9:07 am

Greetings, ruetheworld30,

Since you have a reading scheduled with Miss Cat, listen to what she tells you. She can go into a lot more depth than we can on the forum. Inform her about your situation, & ask questions. Miss Cat is fabulous at what she does!

In the meantime, I recommend you do some clarity work on yourself so you can see the situation clearly. Here is information about clarity spells:
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Here is the link to Lucky Mo-Jo’s clarity products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html

Good luck!

Miss Nikki
Never meddle in the affairs of Dragons. For you are crunchy and good with ketchup!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Hello, pcole88 --

There are spells to get someone to reconcile, forgive, and resume a relationship, but it really depends on how bad the break was. Try this page:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
catherine yronwode

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Me and my ex was together for 10+ years. He's immature, selfish, and sometimes even disrespectful, but for some reason I love him even though he hurts me a lot. He's 26 with boyish ways meaning he's into clothes, shoes, women, and partying. He recently told me that he thinks he wants something hence the reason he's now my ex. So he has a girl that he's dealing with that I guess is considered his girlfriend, but I want him back.

I want him back, BUT I want us to have better communication with each other as well do more with each other like going on dates, walking, going to beaches and just spending quality time. He has the potential it's just his environment, friends, family and his childish demeanor. We just had a son and I need and want him back home with us. What can I do?

I currently have a honey jar going, I burned a break up bottle spell for him and her, and I burned a santisima muere bottle spell for him as well. I just want my family back and I want us to get our spark back that we've had in the previous years. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:52 pm

What type of work can I do for my ex to see that if he communicates his feelings more we wouldn’t bump heads as much and we’d be able to work things out better? He’s 26 and immature and I think he may not be ready to settle down because he’s trying to keep up with what his cousins and friends do which is basically worry about clothes, shoes, drugs, partying and women. Idk what to do as bad as may not need him it’s like he’s all I want, but I want us to work and communicate better than we did. I didn’t have a problem with communication, that was his issue. Any suggestions?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

There are lots of spells here about increasing communication between lovers:

spells-for-more-communication-between-l ... t4483.html

This guy doesn't sound like he's worth your time though. Have you considered getting a reading about to see if this situation is even worth your energy? Might be something to think about.

Take care.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Hello,

I read most of posts here. I want to reconcile with my ex that we broke up on bad terms and fights and I tried to work things out until yesterday, he asked his stuff and i returned them.

I was doing honey jar and fed my menstrual blood all the time. But we broke up.

On net saying go no contact for 2 months. After i dropped his stuff and his car (didn't meet in person, parked the car left key inside) he texted me saying Thank you. i did not reply, then this morning he emailed me to return gifts he bought for me (I returned gifts he bought for me). I did not reply. I still want to reconcile with him.

1) I have lodestones M and F. So do I need to add both of us personal concerns?

2) I have a red thread with his semen but got it 2 years ago. Will this work? i have nails too.

3) Please give a list of herbs and how to pray it.

Thank you

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:56 pm

I’ll look into a reading. Thank you Sister Jean!

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:19 pm

awdmoon+ --

You posted this is our Reconciliation Mojo thread, but you do not seem inclined to purachse a Reconciliation mojo from us. That is fine, and we would like to help, but please use the forum threads about our products to ask about our products, and use the "General" threads to ask more general questions. I have moved your question to the thread about getting a lover back.

1) For a love-returning or reconciliation mojo, yes, you would want personal concerns of both of you.

2) The thread is fine.

3) Herbs for reconciliation include Balm of Gilead Buds, Clove Buds, Damiana, Deer's Tongue, Star Anise, and others.

This book will help you with many more ideas --

BOO-GRI-HRRS
Hoodoo Return and Reconciliation Spells by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Thank you Ernie,

Sorry, didn't know where to post and i will make sure next time.

1) What colour candle on the honey jar?

2) How many days do i burn candle?

3) How long do I have to keep the mojo on my body?

Thank you

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:38 pm

awdmoon+

1) Pink.

2) As long as you wish. In fact, you do not need to use a candle on a honey jar at all. Some people make it without the candle. Read more about why that is and how it came to be on this Lucky Mojo web page

Honey Jars and Sugar Spells:
http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

3) As long as you wish him back. Mojo hands are made to be worn or corried. Read more about how to make and carry a mojo bag in this book we publish:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode

$9.00

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:53 am

Thank you,

Sorry, I think I asked the wrong question.

1) Can I make mojo bag out of his worn red underwear?

2) After i add ingredient to Mojo bag how i pray and how many days should I pray before i wear?

3) What day to good make my mojo bag?

4) Would i read palms 85 or 95?

5) I ordered lot of oils for my spells. What else I can order?

6) Other thing is, When I return his car I apply my menstrual blood drivers seat and under the seat too.I thought if it wash he might wipe seats too, so I apply under the seat, never clean there and he sit and drive it. I hope this help too.

jessy_84

Unread post by jessy_84 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:42 pm

Hi, I need advice.
The guy I was talking to stopped talking to me about a month ago. I had my cards read and was told this man is very prideful and he says he won't look for me anymore, but the guy who drew my cards said he is sure he would look for me If we put in some effort by lighting some fixed candles. I am burning candle 2/3, the first candle burned well, the second candle just got black soot on the top, the rest is a clean candle..the only thing is that on both candle 1 and 2..the wick always shapes into like..half a heart...anyone know what this might mean? I have still not heard anything from this man...

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:29 pm

awdmoon+,

1) Yes.

2) You may pray as you add each tem or afterwards, You may wear the mojo daily as soon as it is made.

3) That would be your choice.

4) Or Psalms 45, which is the one i prefer for this situation.

5) Order the book i showed you above, "The Art of Making Mojos." Also order the books "Paper in My Shoe" and "Hoodoo Bible Magic." They will teach you a LOT.

6) That is a nice touch, a good idea.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:35 pm

jessy_84 --

I am sorry, but we cannot comment on the work your reader did or prescribed for you. We are a manufacturer of spiritual supplies, not an answer bureau for other readers or suppliers or for general divination queries. We cannot read your candles for you, but this book, which i wrote, will help you to read your own candles:

BOO-GRI-AHCM
The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo

$9.00

* Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils
* Altar Layouts and Spell Timing for Lamp and Candle Spells
* How to Read Divination Signs from Candles
* Candle Spells to Draw Love, Sex, Money, and Success
* Candle Spells for Blessing and Protection
* Candle Spells for Reversing, Cursing, Break-Ups, and Hot-Footing
* Private Candle Service Manual for Use in Candle Ministries
* Public Candle Service Manual for Use in Spiritualist Churches

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
in Rootwork, Conjure, and Spiritual Church Services
by catherine yronwode and Mikhail Strabo
96 pages, $9.00
(Missionary Independent Spiritual Church)

Candle magic is one of the foundational practices within African American hoodoo folk-magic. Spell-casters of every level of experience within the community know the value and efficacy of setting lights, This book -- actually THREE BOOKS in ONE -- is a tremendous value for the money -- $9.00 for 96 tightly-packed pages, filled with history, teachings, traditions, and instructions on how to become a candle magic practitioner.

Here's what's inside:

CONTENTS

Dedication and Acknowledgements 3

SPIRITUAL CANDLE MAGIC FOR THE HOME PRACTITIONER: catherine yronwode

A Brief History of Candle Magic in America 5
Assembling Your Tools 9
Choosing Your Lights: Lamps, Offertories, Jumbos, Figurals, Votives, Vigils 10
Altar Layouts for Lamp and Candle Spells 22
Timing Your Work by the Moon and by the Days of the Week 27
Selecting Your Candles by Colour 28
Basic Ritual Procedures: Inscribing, Dressing, Prayers, Petitions, Disposal 28
Candle Spells for All Occasions 35
A White Candle Love Spell to Attract New Love 35
Lodestones and Red Candle to Attract New Love 36
Commanding Respect at a Meeting With Superiors 37
A Fixed Money Lamp to Bring in Wealth 37
Reconciliation Ritual for Estranged Friends 38
A Skull Candle to Influence Their Thoughts 38
3-Candle Spell for Love, Romance, and Passion 39
Green Candle Job-Getting or Wage Increase Spell 41
Crown of Success Candle Spell for a Performer 41
Blessing for a Family About to Have a New Baby 42
A Mother’s Guiding Light for Her Children 42
Tying a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 43
Hoodooing a Man’s (or Woman’s) Nature 44
Green Devil Money Back Spell 45
Keep Your Mate and Break Up an Outside Love Affair 47
Fiery Wall of Protection Spell 48
A Sugar or Honey Jar to Sweeten People to You 49
How to Read Divination Signs from Candle-Burning 50
Divination Techniques: Pyromancy, Ceromancy, Capnomancy, Cero-Capnomancy 50
Learning How to Read Candles 53
Signs Observed While the Candle is Burning 54
Signs Left in the Residue from a Burned-Out Candle 61
Signs Left In or On the Candle Holder 62

MISSIONARY INDEPENDENT SPIRITUAL CHURCH CANDLE SERVICE MANUAL

Altars and Altar-Work: Religious, Spiritual, Ancestral, and Working Altars 65
Prayers: Extemporaneous, Supplicatory, Intercessory, Imprecatory, Affirmative 67
Private Candle Services 71
How to Set Free Emergency Lights for Clients 71
How to Provide Private Vigil Light Services 72

HOW TO CONDUCT A CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE: Mikhail Strabo

Introduction by Rev. Adele Clemens 79
Important Notice and Prelude to the Current Edition 80
The Basic Candle Light Service 81
Message Bearing Candle Service for Spiritualist Churches 84
The Colour Candle Service in Spiritualist Churches 89
A Candle Light Service to Embrace Goodwill and Forgiveness 95
Postlude 96
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:21 am

Thank you Ernie,

I have another question.

My man had a motorcycle. Since he bought this create problems between us. I liked this motorbike like to ride with him. But places where he goes has women wants get rides and drinks with him. Slowly he refused take me there and he demand to go alone. It is a strip and biker bar. my man is not a biker man, but he likes to go there hang around then women there sitting with him get drinks from him and asking ride with him. I asked him not to go there he agreed but short time.

1) My question is : How can I make him, to sell the bike or not to ride or get rid of the bike. any spell.

Little more information about us. He broke up without a reasonable reason. When i try to talk, he ignored. Later day he told me, his ex wife doesn't want i am attending to their son's wedding. (he was drunk a that time). Later he told me his ex didn't say that but ex wife would be happy if you don't come. This is the reason he broke up and didn't want to get back with me then he has to take me to the wedding. We planned to go , even couple got my name too. My man doesn't want hurt his ex wife feelings taking me to wedding. (I am not bragging) I am 4 years younger than His ex wife and look younger than my age. I have a nice body shape. Beach body. He know That she can't compete with me. So he doesn't want hurt her taking me.

Every one saying he will come back after the wedding. His kids and family likes me. I thinks his ex jealous now he is happy with me. Other thing is she is taking her boyfriend to the wedding and she doesn't want I am attend to the wedding. I am sure she talked to him not to bring me or said something. Because he checked tickets and planned to take me. All sudden he change his mind broke up with out a reason.

I am thinking to get reading too. according to this situation what should i do. I am really hurt that i can't attend to the wedding. And this showing me his ex still has the power. We were together 7 years.

I want to save my relationship.

thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:47 am

Hello awdmoon+,

I'm sorry all this is happening to you and your relationship. Have you considered getting a reading to see what the best course of action might be? It sounds like it would be a good idea here:

In the meantime, start a honey jar on this man and use Stay With Me products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Thank you Sister Jean!
I am doing a honey jar. I add to it a thread with his semen. And I fed him my menstrual blood too all the time when he was with me. Yes, I am going to get reading.

So far I am doing honey jar and I have load stones. Getting ready it do when oil comes. I am making a another list to order. Please tell me so I can order all at one time.

Other things is i stopped communicating, just want to leave him alone to cool off. forget to bitterness and arguments we had. Because he likes take some space when he gets upset.

Thank you

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”