Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
Shutter
HRCC Student

Re: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:14 am

Jennjenn - I do my candle work in my car, if you're able just make sure you crack a window and feel free to park on some side street that's quiet usually not close to home or in a forest preserve. Sometimes I need to use smaller candles if I don't have the time for a giant one. It's a pain in the butt, but gotta do what you gotta do. And do NOT avert your eyes too long if it's a wobbly candle, make sure you're letting it set in a safe place that's stable, also do NOT drive while having a lit candle in the car. I know that's common sense but still.

That's how I do it.
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:57 am

Hello Shutter,

Yes I think the bag could be carried daily to break up obstacles and blockages.

As for the lemon verbena/lemon mint question, they are not the same thing. Lemon verbena belongs to the verbena family Verbenaceae, and lemon mint (aka lemon balm) belongs to the mint family Lamiaceae.

Lemon verbena:
http://www.herbmagic.com/lemon-verbena.html

Lemon mint:
http://www.herbmagic.com/lemon-mint.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:19 pm

Thank you! I'll add the lemon mint to my shopping cart :)
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

pida

Unread post by pida » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:05 am

I made a mojo bag last week and have been tying it to my panty and sleep with it at night. This mornning, my love hugged me and touch my pants where the mojo bag was tied underneath to my panty. He grabbed the bag indirectly through the fabric and wondering what it was? He didn't see the bag. I didn't tell him anything. Do I need to do another mojo bag because of this? Please advise. thank you.

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 am

Pida -

I don't think you'd need a new bag as it wasn't touched directly and you were able to explain it away as nothing, I seen a post recently about this but can't seem to find it so please wait for more input from the mods. You can perform a divination such as working a pendulum to see if it is dead or not. At the very least I would cleanse/smoke it and feed it with an appropriate incense, oil, or perfume/cologne. Then perform the same type of divination and see if it is alive and well.

You can find a lot of information on this thread - mojo-seen-touched-dropped-washed-unfed- ... 21076.html

Another suggestion though - if your making your own mojos you have a lot of control over the process, in this case the size. Mojo bags don't need to be bulky, I would look into making a smaller one that wouldn't be easily noticed if I wore it in undergarments and expected "heavy-petting".

Good luck!
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148G

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 am

Hello Pida,

I agree with RevJames' great answer!

pida

Unread post by pida » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:59 pm

I followed RevJames's advice and smoke the mojo bag with sage. Since it's a mojo bag for success and charisma. I sprayed the whole bag with crown royal whiskey then five spots fixed one side of the bag with bewitching oil and the other side with crown of success. What do you think?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:45 am

Pida -

Did you do the divination I suggested as well? That will give you your answer. If your not comfortable doing the divination yourself you can contact an AIRR member for a reading on the life of your mojo. - http://readersandrootworkers.org - there are many readers there that offer short readings like 15 minutes or YES/NO for situations like this.

Knowing only the general idea "success and charisma" and not the goal or realm of desired success I can only agree to the use of Crown of Success products with this mojo. Bewitching is more a love/lust alluring oil so unless your looking for success and charisma in the dating field I'm unsure if its the best oil to use. However, considering your earlier post regarding how the mojo got touched, if you've been using the bewitching oil on it, it must be working ;).

Hope that helps!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:40 am

Great answer, RevJames, thanks for your help!

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:30 am

Hi :) I have a quick question about the attraction mojo bag.. If I don’t have a particular person in mind will it still work? I read the page on mojo bags and it says to write my name 9 times and the persons 9 times BUT since I have no one in mind what should I write over my name? Would the ingredients still be the same? Thank you for your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Hello, CuriouslilThing ,

Yes, EVERYHTING would be the same except the petition

You just write what you want. For example: "Perfect mate"; "Many lovers", etc.

If you are in search of something other than love, you could write: "The perfect house", "The perfect apartment"; "The perfect Job", "Many friends", etc!

Wishing you the best

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

CuriouslilThing

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:05 pm

Great! Thank you so much Miss Aida! Have a great day/night!

Kyla

Unread post by Kyla » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Hi,

I purchased a money drawing spell almost two years ago now, it worked beautifully. Unfortunately I believe I didn't continue the work as i should have. My question is if i should try and wake up my Mojo hand from that spell (and if so, how should I) or should i re-preform the entire spell and mojo again?

Thank you so much in Advance,
Kyla

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:42 am

Hello Kyla,

I don't think you need to do the spell again to wake up the mojo bag (although you could always do the spell again if you're looking for more money!). Use a pendulum to divine whether the mojo bag is still alive (just ask the pendulum yes or no "is this mojo bag still alive?") and if it is, just feed it with whiskey and start carrying it again. If the mojo is dead, you'll have to remake it.

Take care.

Sweetey2012

Unread post by Sweetey2012 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:15 am

Hi everyone,

I know this thread is old but i was wondering if anyone can advise on putting together a van van mojo bag?

Thanks in advance

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:22 pm

Hello Sweetey2012,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo, which is designed to help teach people how to use Lucky Mojo products. That being said, we're not going to give a recipe for a Van Van mojo bag when you could buy one from Lucky Mojo right here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-van-van.html

Take care.

Sweetey2012

Unread post by Sweetey2012 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:57 am

Hi sister Jean

Many thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately the shopping isnt giving me an option for outside the states delivery hence why i ask. I live in united kingdom. If redirect me to the correct shipping page i'd be delighted.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:35 pm

weetey2012 --

We cannot pre-calculate shipping to every foreign nation for every combination of products, so ask that you figure on about 50% of your retail cost and make sure you have that much in your account. We will make two charges:

1) A charge for products.

2) When the products have been made for you, packaged, and the box weighed, we will make a second charge for shipping.

For more information, see http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatshipping.html
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Sweetey2012

Unread post by Sweetey2012 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:57 am

Hi Catherineyronwode,

I'll be sure to check it out.

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:48 pm

The Art of Making Mojos by catherine yronwode is ready for orders. I think you all will like it. Shipping April 16th, 2018:

BOO-GRI-MOJO
The Art of Making Mojos, by cat yronwode
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Well, ALRIGHT!

Blessings to ALL

Ok, going to try to keep this short and simple.

I was trying to do Hoodoo when I was as young as 6/7 years old. I had NO IDEA what I was doing but would get these huge feelings i SHOULD be doing something.

In lighting storms I would draw dark black sigil type things on paper and put it in a ziplock bag with dimes, pieces of metal (i would break metal hangers by bending them back and forth) and anything else I felt had its own power or conducting ability. I would then bury these in my backyard I thought the energy in the air due to the lighting storm would feed my... spell(?). Why? I never knew. I just new it was an auspicious time to do so. I always made sure to do this kind of thing Halloween night as well as a little kid. I find this to be pretty interesting.

ANYWAY so, I have finally broke down and ordered two triple strength mojo bags. Now, while I have always respected Hoodoo I realize not until recently have i REALLY respected Hoodoo. I ordered my triple strength HJTC hand late at night and within a few minutes for the first time ever with relation to Hoodoo I felt the power. How? I have no idea... I mean, nobody knew I ordered it but me and spirit? But I FELT it. OH WOW. SO POWERFUL. I turned around the next day and did the same with the Come to me Triple Strength hand. This time, I felt it before I even ordered it. AMAZING!!

I used to think of Hoodoo as secondary to Ifa etc, but I am learning it is NOT second to anything. It is it's own body. Ashe!!

Looking at my history at things like I mentioned what i use to do a a child and other things, I have decided I MUST take the 52 week course and start my journey to become a master rootworker.

ANNNNNYWAY,

SO, Working my Come to me hand... Its looks like I will be having to start it in April so it ends on the "Pink" moon which I find auspicious for many reasons...

BUT, should I just re box it up until then or can I sleep with it and feed it the oil in the meantime?

ANNNND, when I feed it the oil, do I just dab it anywhere or am i wiping up or down the bag?

ANNNNND, I have access to hair and possibly menstrual blood, should those be put in the bag?

I, obviously have the base instructions and have no problem following them to the letter, but wanted to double clarify.

It BLOWS my mind that I can feel the collective spirit of the hand in the ether. AMAZING.... I must learn this ability to make hands such as this one.

Thank you and blessings to you and to ALL

Ashe

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:16 pm

Blessings!

I want to make sure and explain that my previous post is not intended to be disrespectful and that I have always honored Hoodoo. What I mean as Hoodoo to have been thought as secondary to ATR or Ifa is not secondary in importance or power but something that can be added to an already existing religious system. While I understand that Hoodoo is not a religion, what I am most aware of is that a system need not be a religious one to have its own "body" and body of works and that it need not lean on anything but itself.

I hope that sounds clearer and I hope I have not insulted anyone who, unlike me, is seasoned in this beautiful practice.

Blessings to ALL!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Hi, HidingInSight --

No offense taken (by me, at least), but i would like you to consider that hoodoo is the folk magic of primarily Christian, mostly Protestant (mostly Baptist) people. It is not a religion, but that is the dominant religion of the culture in which it developed. You can prove this to yourself by going back and reading old spells and interviews with root doctors from the early to mid 20th century. There are no mentions of atheism, and no mentions of the orishas, lwa, nkisi, or other pantheons, just the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost (or Holy Spirit). In some regions, where there are more Catholics, people venerate saints. In areas with fewer Catholics, there are no mentions of saints.

There is a long thread in this forum somewhere about religion -- but this is not it.

Anyway, hoodoo is folk magic, that's what it is.
catherine yronwode

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:18 am

Thank you, Catherine!

On my post I have some questions,

SO, Working my Come to me hand... It looks like I will be having to start it in April so it ends on the "Pink" moon which I find auspicious for many reasons...

BUT, should I just re box it up until then or can I sleep with it and feed it the oil in the meantime?

ANNNND, when I feed it the oil, do I just dab it anywhere or am i wiping up or down the bag?

ANNNNND, I have access to hair and possibly menstrual blood, should those be put in the bag?

I, obviously have the base instructions and have no problem following them to the letter, but wanted to double clarify.

It BLOWS my mind that I can feel the collective spirit of the hand in the ether. AMAZING.... I must learn this ability to make hands such as this one.

PS I have added to my cart your Mojo hand book, and I have been reading about your history of Hoodoo in the US. I LOVE it. So, enriching. That being said, I am manifesting and clearing the way to take your 52 week course. I am so falling in love with Hoodoo.

Thank you and blessings to you and to ALL

Respect,

Ashe

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:22 am

Hello HidingInSight,

If you're going to start it in April, I think you should wait to start the bag in April. Because once you start feeding it and using it, it's alive. You can add personal concerns to it, just don't reopen the bag once it's closed. When I dress my bags I like to dab the oil in a five spot pattern on one of the sides, like the 5 on a dice. Just be sure to follow the instructions.

Take care.

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:55 am

Thank you for the reply!

Mmmmm.... I like this 5 dab dice shape idea.

Spirit says I don't need the persons personal items and to leave the Hand the way it is and that if I want to use the persons personal affects i can in other ways.

Ok. I think I'm set!

Gracias!

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello,

I have 2 mojo hands that I have been working. I'm in the military and may have to deploy this summer for 6 months. I don't think I'll be able to take them with me without them being found/touched by customs. My question is will they die without me feeding them every week? Is there a way to explain it to them so that they will "sleep" while I'm gone? I love my mojos and wear them almost daily. It breaks my heart that they will die if I have to leave.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:38 pm

terra_rising --

What a great question! I have a couple of suggestions. I cannot guarantee they will wrk, but here are a couple of ideas:

1)"Bury" them in a box or jar filled with salt. Salt will preserve things.

2) Wrap them in your socks, way down inside, in the toes, and put the socks away in a trunk.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

terra_rising
HRCC Student

Unread post by terra_rising » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:47 pm

Thank you! I will defiantly give it a try.

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:51 pm

Good afternoon. It says that with my love mojo bag I need to burn the candle. I can't do this in private at all. Must I burn the candle to make it work?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:53 am

Hello Jennjenn,

Could you light the candle in a bathroom? Could you light it in your car?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Jennjenn --

If you cannot in any way light a candle, then just skip that. There are many ways to set a mojo to working. You do not require to have a candle.
catherine yronwode

Jennjenn

Unread post by Jennjenn » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:41 am

Thank you. I will do everything else in the instructions other then the candle.

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:00 am

Greetings,

If someone placed a negative spirit that allows them to access me and do negative work on me, inside me, (or put an attachment on/in me) would a triple strength Uncrossing Mojo push it out?

Thank you!

Me

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Blessings,

I have another question,

My first Triple Strength High John the Conquerer Mojo died somehow. I ordered a replacement and got it right away (Thank you!)

I knew it was dead because I could "see" a different Mojo next to it alive and I could feel its spirit in the ether.

Not only did my first Triple Strength High John the Conquerer Mojo "LOOK" dead but I could not feel its spirit anywhere.

Anyway,

I have taken the roots out and the the Angelica root and the High John the Conquerer root are not showing life BUT, the Devil's Shoestring its just about glowing.

I am so new to Hoodoo, and I'm wondering if it is possible or heard of that the spirits of the main roots in my Mojo could die along with when the bag did.

Somehow though the Devil's Shoestring is super alive still.

I don't know that this is necessary, but is it possible to add the living Devil's Shoe String in my new Triple Strength High John the Conquerer Mojo that I have already activated and have been wearing?

Super thank you!!

Me

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:59 am

Hello HidingInSight,

Has your new mojo bag been tied shut? If so, I wouldn't recommend opening it to put in the "alive" Devil's Shoestring because you will "untie" the magic of the bag and this new one will die as well. Perhaps you could incorporate the Devil's Shoestring in another mojo or carry it as a pocket piece. I also don't think it's unheard of for certain roots' spirit to die or at least go into hibernation if they aren't given attention.

Take care.

HidingInSight

Unread post by HidingInSight » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Oh wow!

Talk about learning!

Yes it is tied. I will def NOT open it.

I will use the DSS as a pocket piece.

I have tried to bring the other roots back by re anointing them but I don't think they will come back.

Thanks so much for the info, Sister Jean!

:)

Autumn857
Newly Registered

Unread post by Autumn857 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi about 3 years ago I bought 2 mojo bags from Amazon one for love and one for money. [story snipped by cat -- irreevant; see my reply]

1) I feel that the mojo bags that I bought are draining my luck of love and money. Is this possible?

2) ANy advice about how to dispose of these mojo bags?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello, Autumn857 --

[Board warning.] You have reached the Lucky Mojo customer forum, where we help our customers with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies. We cannot help you with items you purchased at Amazon. Please familiarize yourself with our terms of service and forum rules. Thanks.

1) Only if someone deliberately makes bags to curse people and sells them on Amazon. Who knows -- anything is possible.

2) See this web page for disposal methods: http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MattKnell

Unread post by MattKnell » Mon May 28, 2018 6:37 pm

I read that when you no longer need a Mojo Bag you should bury it in your yard. However, I live in an upstairs condo unit and I have no yard. If I have no yard, what should I do when I no longer need the help of a Mojo Bag?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon May 28, 2018 10:22 pm

You can bury it in a graveyard, you can burn it up, you can throw it in a river, you can bury it at a public park.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

MattKnell

Unread post by MattKnell » Wed May 30, 2018 9:33 am

Thank you

Virgogoddess111
Newly Registered

Unread post by Virgogoddess111 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Hello! I am new to this site I have made a special gri gri for love But I messed up a little bit. I was texting my man earlier today and I was sending him sexy pictures before we met up. I didn’t realize until hours later that in one of my pictures my gri gri got into the shot . He still met up with me and we made love after he received the pictures from me. Maybe he didn’t notice it ? I barely did . I fed her 3 different things (Love oil, crown royal, and my mans cum) also I smoked her with patchouli incense after I met with my man, I did that all before I realized she was in the picture, maybe it was me just intuition trying to help me heal her . Any advice ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:51 pm

Virgogoddess111 --

With that special feeding, it may be your mojo is whole and sound ... do a pendulum divination and find out.
catherine yronwode

goldenarms

Unread post by goldenarms » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Is there such a thing as a mojo bag that nullifies magical effects? Not necessarily for protection, but just undoing magic in general. Where can I get it?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:24 pm

Goldenarms -

You mean like an uncrossing mojo bag? Such as this - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-uncrossing.html

You can also check the full list of mojo bags here - http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Hope this is what your looking for!

goldenarms

Unread post by goldenarms » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 am

Thank you @RevJames.

Trinibrownin

Unread post by Trinibrownin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:17 am

Hi everyone,

I'm currently studying for my A+ certification which is in less than 6 months. Would it be a good idea to carry a mojo bag while I study as well for my exam? If so, which color would be best intended for education/knowledge?

RevJames
Forum Moderator

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:49 am

Trinibrownin -

I would say start carrying it as soon as possible, to help you study and to pass. Wearing a mojo just on the day of the test won't just miraculously make you remember or pass.

I would probably go with Crown of Success mojo bag, found here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-crown-of-success.html
or here for triple strength:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-crown-of-success.html

You can read about Crown of Success products and how to use them here:
http://luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

You can also find a complete list of mojos here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo.html

Good luck!

Trinibrownin

Unread post by Trinibrownin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:34 am

Thank you very much :D I will go check it out. I plan on carrying it everyday until my exam. Is there a particular color mojo bag i should purchase? I was think either Yellow, blue, or brown for knowledge/study

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:20 pm

Trinibrownin --

The Crown of Success mojo that we make is already made in the bag. You do not need to purchase an extra cloth bag. The one that is described on the page that Rev James pointed you to calls for a red bag or a yellow bag. I can tell you from experience that it is cheaper to buy our pre-made bag than to buy all those ingredients, make one bag, and have a pile of extra stuff left over.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 pm

I have been looking at the different types of mojo bags on the lucky mojo website and I don't know which one I want to purchase YET. Can someone tell me the difference between (for example) a regular attraction mojo bag and a triple strength attraction bag? What makes the bag "triple strength"? And why is it that mojo bags can have "triple strength", but when casting spells its been said that no one spell is "stronger" than another?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:28 am

SpellsnSuch,

Attraction mojo can be used to attract anything, or in general to attract wealth health love. But it would be best to focus on the mojo to a specific task. What makes is triple strength is that it has more items add to it then the regular attraction mojo. Triple strength you are paying for the added items to the mojo. You may be happy with a regular attraction mojo, or you may really want the extra kick.

When people refer to a spell is not stronger then another, it is because many people come to sites like this and want the strongest love spell in the world, or the strongest reconciliation spell in the world. That is hard to measure when you include: talent and ability, use of authentic items, prayers, concentration, specific petition, and how the person responds in the physical world. IE the strongest reconciliation spell will fail if every time your love comes around you "punish them" to get even. You would be surprised how many times people undercut their own magic this way. You could be as effective using a candle and LM oil to pray over an attraction candle to get a new job as much as a ceremonial magician who does a whole ceremony to call a sprit to get that new job. That is what people are stating.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:32 am

Got it! Thanks. :)

Larynn

Unread post by Larynn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:19 am

Hello,

I’m hoping that I’m in the right forum here and I’ll try and keep this short and sweet.

I’m trying to pick a triple strength mojo hand that will fit my situation best and give me the results I’m looking for. It’s been a year since me and my ex split but we remain in constant contact and see each other atleast once a week so there’s still a pretty strong connection there. I want him back. I can tell he still loves me. I know he’s only hesitant because of certain circumstances (mainly our age difference). I want this back and forth nonsense to stop. I want him to want to be in a relationship with me again...I truly do love him so you can imagine how our current situation has been on me. Which mojo hand would be best? I’m looking at the “come to me triple strength mojo hand” but if there’s a better option, please let me know.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated at this point. Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:09 am

Larynn,

I would suggest a few things to help you with your cause. First I would get a reading from AIRR. This person will tell whats going on, outside influences and work specific to your case. Next I would look into reconcilation products spell kit to bring him back, love me now mojo or come to me mojo would both work great. There is a good book on rec work I will list as well.

Airr readers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

Re kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

Love me mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-love-me.html

Come to me mojo: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-come-to-me.html

Reconciliation book: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:34 am

Great suggestions, j82!

Larynn

Unread post by Larynn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:43 pm

Thank you for the quick reply and for all the great information. I truly do appreciate it. I’ll definietly get that reading and pick up that book as well.

RootStrong7
Newly Registered

e: Mojo Bag, Conjure Hand, Toby, Gree-Gree Questions & Answers

Unread post by RootStrong7 » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:02 pm

I have been manifesting a romantic partner for years. I have been in love, but in every relationship the connection hasn't stood a chance (because the person is unavailable or not right for me in a huge way).

MY QUESTION: I want to know a spell for a mojo bag that I can carry around with me at all times, so I can attract the partner that's right for me.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:06 pm

RootStrong7 ,

I would work on the petition that you use, asking for either your soulmate, twin soul, or husband. Use that title in the petition such as , " With Gods blessing may My husband come to me , love me and marry me now, in Jesus name Amen". I would use a come to me mojo to draw, a honey or sugar jar to sweeten ( use the same type of petition using the phrase for this new unknown person), and a moving candle spell with the honey jar in the middle. Burn for 9 days and each day read a chapter of songs of Solomon. Carry the mojo with you and light the honey jar thereafter mon-wed-fri.

Honey jar on the forum: general-honey-sugar-sweet-jar-questions ... t5536.html
Come to me: http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
figure candles: lovers-figural-candle-questions-and-answers-t18466.html

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”