Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Share your experiences with Lucky Mojo spiritual supplies -- and your story may appear on our Testimonials web page!
ingtar
Re: Thank You, Lucky Mojo (Service and Product Testimonials)

Unread post by ingtar » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:08 pm

I love when you're going along, kind of waiting for something to happen, and then boom!
I completed the FMB spell kit last month, and have been lighting candles dressed with attraction, love me, follow me boy, and bewitching oils, and as was texting my lover last night he said "come over...now". I wasn't expecting that and he NEVER says that! It was late or I would have gone over, too bad, but hopefully I've created some momentum and he'll keep saying stuff like this!

BrujeriaMasFina

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:43 am

Bewitching Oil: Out of all the LM oils I've used, this one hits it out of the ballpark EVERY time for me. I wore it as a perfume to work the other day....it's new to me, so I wanted a "test" of sorts, just to see what happens....and it was a little overwhelming as to how much attention I got from men. I got THREE phone numbers from men on my commute to work, and several men approached me with random questions throughout the day which eventually lead to flirting on their part. I'm afraid I also bewitched my neighbor, he is making wild comments and flirting with me every time I approach my front door, he runs over to chat. YIKES.

I've also noticed that it makes me get a lot of uneasy, not so nice looks from other women I interact with during the day, I found that I have to smile more and go out of my way to show them I'm actually nice, when I wear this. Its uncomfortable for me to feel this way. Maybe my intent should be to "Bewitch Everyone"??? LOL

I was beyond impressed with this oil. Hoping it has the same effect on the Candle Work I'm doing for reconciliation with my ex.

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:49 pm

Wow BrujeriaMasFina, did you just put it on like you do perfume, or did you set an intent as you put it on? Very impressive!

UrsaSonora

Unread post by UrsaSonora » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:52 am

I'll do my "formal" intro later today when I've more time...

This is a major shout out/thank you to the awesome staff at the LM store (I think I've become their "favorite pest" - I'm expecting freezer spells coming in my direction any day now from them so I stop bothering them ;) ) and to nagasiva.

The store staff patiently helped me pull together alternatives when they were out of stock, got my orders to my door faster than even they expected, and patiently answered questions when (for some unknown reason) I couldn't create an account here in the forum. They even reached out to nagasiva on my behalf so we could fix things up. Note to nagasiva and Cat - they deserve a raise (for putting up with me if nothing else).

And to nagasiva, thank you for reaching out so we could figure out and exorcise whatever gremlin was messing around with my forum registrations. Thanks again.

UrsaSonora
UrsaSonora, just another bear in the desert

BrujeriaMasFina

Unread post by BrujeriaMasFina » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:01 pm

I do state a rather strong intent, to "bewitch the F*ck out of every man I meet", haha. I was really hoping for subtle, I didn't expect it to be so intense. But that's what happens daily when I use it.
I put a few drops into my hands and rub it into my arms and a bit on my neck and behind the ears. I use it like a perfume. I've even recently mixed a few drops with Crown of Success, smells great and works ridiculously well.

Normally I get along great with all women, but I still find that women are very put off by me when I wear it. I work with the public. So I don't wear it everyday, just here and there. Hope that helps.

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:53 pm

That's great!
I have been making a blend of Follow Me Boy, Come to Me, Bewitching to wear and to lay tricks in my target's home (and on him when I touched him), and I have added Influence and Attraction when I dress candles. It worked like a hot damn and I saw him on Saturday for one of the hottest times we've ever had!
I'm continuing this mix, and have also used it to dress his picture inside a picture box, which I just finished. Hopefully I'll have another great testimonial soon!
Seriously, 5 months trying all kinds of spells by others and nothing...once I discovered and put hoodoo into practice, I have now seen him 3 times in 3 months, and hopefully more in the future!!!

goldenpig

Unread post by goldenpig » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:23 pm

I just wanted to share my own success story working with LM products. I was with someone for 5.5 years and we had an epically bad breakup. I mean really bad, Adele level break up. We even ended up in court together. It was that bad. This man went from being my best friend to being my worst enemy and slowly began dismantling my career and personal life. We both changed our phone numbers, our friends were divided. This relationship wasn't just over--it was completely razed to the ground.

Well, around January I found he was with someone new. Someone he really liked and he was happy to be 'moving on' from me. He even spent my birthday away on a trip with her. I was devastated and that's when I began working on him and her. I did a vinegar jar on the couple and used the Break up kit as well. I used a black crucifix candle to curse her and some various other small candle things. I also did a Reconciliation kit on me and him.

He would off and on pop back into my life, but was still with her and wouldn't leave her. Though I kept my work going, I internally began to give up and started to date again. And that's when I met a GREAT guy, a guy that totally made me forget about him. Well, that guy didn't work out unfortunately and he's now my primary target for work. HOWEVER, now, about 3 months later, my ex is in CONSTANT contact with me, asking if we'll ever get back together, reminiscing on our prior relationship, and talking sh*t on his current gf (did I mention this guy and I ended up in court together?). He then told me how he plans to dump her, this week, about 3 months from the start of my work.

Unfortunately, I really don't care for him anymore. The space away from him gave me a better perspective on who this person really was and I don't want him back in my life. BUT it is a great example of how, even in the most dire situations, that if you do the work things can really change. Thanks LM! Onto this new guy... :lol:

Miss Miri

Unread post by Miss Miri » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

I haven't even received my package yet as the order was just processed today but I have to give a big shout out to the Lucky Mojo family and Nikki (I hope I spelled your name right!) for their awesome customer service thus far.

I placed quite a big order for a total of 7 candles and other miscellaneous things. Nikki left a message for me last night stating that they were out of some items and wanted me to call her back so we can discuss any replacements in the order or how I wanted to proceed. I called this afternoon to find out that they hadn't even charged my card that I placed this order on yet because they were out of stock and hadn't spoken to me. This just "wows" me because most places I've dealt with in the past would just charge me for what they had and just ship what they had with a note that items would be backordered etc. This may not be a big deal to some, but this is why I love shopping with homegrown small shoppes. They treat you like a person and not a number. I actually didn't even have to give my order number - haha. Anyway, Nikki helped me rounding out the order and was very courteous, professional, and friendly.

Lucky Mojo seems like a nice place to work as when she picked up the phone I heard laughing in the background and it made me smile. These people really enjoy the work they do and since everything is made there and boxed there - I know my items were around laughs and friendliness. This is a big deal to me, in my mind this makes everything we as customers get that much more potent if they are made and handled in a positive atmosphere.

So thank you Miss Cat, Nikki, and the rest of the crew at Lucky Mojo for your awesome customer service!

LDB1957

Unread post by LDB1957 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:09 am

Hello All

Have a partial bottle of LMCCo Money Drawing Oil.
Had been neglecting it recently.
Decided I should use it, so dabbed a little on third eye, temples and base of neck this morning.
Reapplied a couple of times while at work.
Stopped for gas after work and won $200 on a scratch-off ticket.
Biggest payout I ever got.
Hopefully not the last.
Money Drawing Oil is The Bomb! :D

LDB1957

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:37 am

Glad to hear from so many happy Lucky Mojo customers! :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

RockaBilly1981

Unread post by RockaBilly1981 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:32 pm

My ex broke up with me last year, and I suspect its because someone cast a breakup spell on us. So i took a red, and black double action candle. Rubbed reversal oil on the black half, and wrote in mirror lettering "return to sender", and then my name in normal lettering on the red half, and rubbed love me oil on it. Started the candle on a Friday since thats the day for love spells in the hour of venus, light black half in wanning moon. Meditated on and off, visualized what I wanted to happen while it was light. A couple days after I light the candle, my exed messaged me out of the blue and told me he had a dream that we were about to do the woohoo. About a week of dumping the wax remains in a stream, my ex messaged me, and told me he missed me, came over to pick me up. We actually went out for the first time in a year. It seems like the spell is working so far, hopefully in a month, I'll see the full results.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Hello, RockaBilly1981,

That is great!!

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 am

Well, still a work in progress, but I had posted that I had done the follow me boy spell, and added menstrual blood to the ritual bath water that I sprinkled by my target's house while he was away. I saw him a few days ago :) Interestingly, he mentioned he had considered stopping our affair some time ago. I like to think that my hoodoo has kept our relationship going, and I'm going to keep going! Looking forward to my order (still waiting, after a month) that will have my nation sack in it.

Metalina

Unread post by Metalina » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:36 pm

I work with a lot of wealth and money supplies from LM. This morning I created a money talisman with LM money draw oil, sandalwood oil, and LM dragonsblood oil. Then I smoked it in LM Wealthy Way incense. Then a few minutes ago, I got a message on social media that I won a $700 leather purse from a giveaway I entered a few weeks ago. I've been pretty lucky with giveaways before I started using LM supplies, but I've never won anything worth so much before. I've been trying to win a leather purse for more than a decade. Thank you so much!

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi All,
Today, I am testifying on the effect of stay at home oil. I have not used this oil since I bought it. Today, my friend was in the shower and I took the oil and added it to his own lotion, boy.. am amazed, he was in so muuuuuccch hurry to go out this morning, lol, and his story was just not adding up .
SO, I reached for this oil. After shower and rubbing his lotion, he got dressed took his car key, sat down again and said... you know what? I don't have to go, it's not that important.....hahahaha.... amazing, we spent the whole day together cause he is off work today. Thank you LM, for making a difference once again.
When I added the boil, I shook it real good ...saying..xxx whenever you rub this, you will have a reason to stay home. So am about to add some, stay with me and bewitching ...
I am learning each day.
Thank you LM.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:44 pm

neonwaosy !!

That's amazing!

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lifeliving

Unread post by Lifeliving » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Just a quick testimonial on some oils I have from LM:

Firstly, the Love Me, Come to Me and Follow Me boyboils are so great ~ whenever I wear them, my love cannot keep his hands off me, he always comments on how amazing I am and constantly wants to nuzzle into my neck (where I apply the oils)

I also like to pop on some Cleo May oil every now and then which works absolute wonders. He will treat me to 2hour spa packages, take me out to amazing restaurants, go away for the weekend! It's such a treat!

I am currently working some money Drawing, Wealthy Way and Prosperity Oils as well so hopefully I will have another testimonial to add in the next few months ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, amjoy0

Congrats!
HRCC Graduate #1631

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:17 am

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to all at Lucky Mojo. I didn't expect my order to arrive so quickly...very appreciative and can't wait to begin working with my oils!
Thank you!

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Hello all,
I already posted thanking the LM staff for sending my order so quickly. Just wanted to add how I wish I lived in the California area close by the LM store so I could visit in person. One day, I wish! How I love the smells from the products when I get a delivery and open that box, I can only imagine the good vibes and smells in and around the Lucky Mojo store! One day, I wish to visit.

greentea

Unread post by greentea » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:53 pm

I love the smell of follow me boy oil ! It was awesome when I first bought it a few years back but recently I noticed the smell has changed and it's even more luring and feminine! It smells amazing! I was wondering if the formula has changed a little to cause that smell difference. Plus the follow me boy sachet powder has a color difference too. It was white but now red. They are just as powerful although I would prefer any sachet powder in white for better disguise reasons. Thank you LM for always having such great products!

amithyzt
HRCC Student

Unread post by amithyzt » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:14 am

I must post this testimonial- I laugh every time I think of it...

My first order was for a variety of general purpose oils and a few I thought would be helpful down the line, including Lucky Mojo Crown of Success oil.

On Saturday, my paw and I struggled for two hours to install a new motor in his electric wheel chair. I mean this thing would NOT line up so we could get the bolts in! We were sweaty and sore, frustrated to the point of colorful language- lol. My dad finally threw his hands up in defeat, deciding we needed a break. I ran home and grabbed my Crown of Success oil.

I anointed and prayed over both the chair and the new engine, washed my hands and anointed myself and my paw. We got back to work and the motor (previously impossible to place) slid right in and was installed in less than ten minutes. My dad hollered "D*MN! CROWN OF SUCCESS!" We couldn't stop giggling.

I worry from time to time how my folks might react to some of my beliefs and practices, especially as I consider more open displays of conjure, but in this instance the result was immediate and neither one of us could deny something miraculous had happened. What I found hilarious was overhearing a phone conversation he was having with a buddy later that evening. He was explaining what a struggle the motor had been, how much time we wasted, and the difficulties of the project... Then I hear him telling his buddy "Yeah we got it in, but we had to use magical oil." He's not only on board, but bragging to his friends! He was on the phone cooing "Croooooooooown of Success!" My mom and I lost it. He's probably going to want bottles as stocking stuffers for every manly man he knows to use while working on their four wheelers or tractors. These are tough dudes- I mean, so is my dad- so it tickles me to no end to hear him rattling off laundry lists for every "dude" task he wants to accomplish (now with Crown of Success oil)... He's gonna need his own bottle!

Thanks, Lucky Mojo! This was simple and fun, but most importantly, made my dad a believer INSTANTLY and gave us plenty of jollies. Crooooooooown of Success!
HRCC #2131

ingtar

Unread post by ingtar » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:01 pm

Van Van has really upped my game, I've got to say. I was starting to have more consistent success, but then I received my Van Van oil, and used it to cleanse myself of anything negative stuck to me, and be a clean slate before then using whatever oils for what I wanted to draw to me. Wow! That, along with using my new Blockbuster oil, has just made things even easier to achieve. I use it every night now to get rid of the day and prep myself for only positive things, and it's been amazing!

aiseykins

Unread post by aiseykins » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:53 pm

Hello all,
If I had the courage to do a video testimonial, I would! But I don't. So, this will have to do hahah. Follow Me Boy Oil and Dixie Love Oil are absolutely amazing. I received an unexpected movement last night and hurried to keep things flowing smoothly by praying over my oils and anointing myself and phone (which I received just ten hours earlier). Not only did I smell amazing, but after anointing my phone, I was able to hold a great conversation with the man that I love and am trying to reconcile and date again. We're even making plans to meet up! That says a lot because he essentially blocked me everywhere and refused contact with me.

Before the oils, I had an Adam & Eve candle lit by an AIRR worker, so right about yesterday or so is when the candle should have burned out. Along with Saint Martha being so wonderful to help me, I can say that Lucky Mojo is the real deal! I do plan to purchase more products and/or services from LM. I honestly thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for offering real services that are actually working for me and providing resources for us newbies! FMB and Dixie Love is absolutely worth it and so are the candle setting services!

Thank you! :)

Rootwork_1987

Unread post by Rootwork_1987 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:43 am

Hello everyone!!

Finally I am able to ponst on this thread.
I had two orders to receive from Lucky Mojo and I was so excited to receive them! I got one normally. And the second one got Taxed by Customs. Yesterday I had to retrive it. But I love it love it love it!

Was a big order, was delivered exactly I as requested, not despicting anything related to hoodoo in the box. I bought two books from Cat: Paper in my shoe and The Art of Hoodoo Candle. To my surprise they both came signed!! Such a thoughful detail! I feel ready to get down to business with my order:

Oil:
* Love Me
* Follow me Boy
* Saint Martha (She will love it)
* Special oil 20 (smells faintly sweet, I already used)
* Hot foot oil (I was a bit concearned about smelling it... but I did anyway. You can totally sense the herbs and pepper)
* Bend over
* Do As I say
* Prosperity
* Steady Work
* Protection
* Orris Root in oil

One sachet powder of Love Me, a little bottle of Florida Water and as Herbs go:

* Deer Tongue
* Licorice
* Calamus
* Quasia Root

Quality products!!!
Thank you Saint Martha for all the support and protection!

Shutter
HRCC Student

Unread post by Shutter » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:16 pm

Today I embarked on my most bold spiritual journey since started to learn conjure. and with LM herbs to brew to a tea I just took a spiritual bath along with a prayer for the Lord to forgive my sins. I used my LM powders and oils to lay a trick, a trick I read about by Miss Cat in one of the threads that I read daily to absorb ALL the information provided in this spiritual community and how best to use LM supplies. I was confident running around with my shoes fixed with LM herbs to keep me protected. The mojo that I used all LM herbs and curios to create and breathe life into was there with me helping me conquer the tasks at hand. I was able to both protect and draw into myself with my LM anointing oils, with my knowledge of how to properly lay my tricks, send my intentions and cleanse myself which I learned on these forums, on Miss Cat's wonderful free pages of information and spells as well as in all of the books I've thus far purchased and consumed (Just finished Deliverance last night!).

I just feel after having tossed out my bath water and returning to bed in clean clothes and a happy heart that I've gotten more than just quality products from Lucky Mojo, but I surely do feel like the life has been blown into me in a spiritual way.

These folks know their way around a root, so take advantage and give thanks to em'.

G'night y'all!
To all the saints and angels thanks for intercession upon my behalf
To all else listen to the mods!

SpellsnSuch

Unread post by SpellsnSuch » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:06 pm

I recently had all sorts of bad luck.. loss of sufficient income, relationship issues, depression.. it all hit simultaneously, and I just felt like something was off... I seriously had a gut feeling that someone was messing with me.. jinxing me, etc.. So I started experimenting with hoodoo, I know it may sound cliche but I just had a feeling like this was the right path for me to take! Of course when I first started I was just going google crazy, trying spells from random sites, buying things from the neighborhood metaphysical shop (which btw had mostly things for "positive" spells, not everything I needed), and somehow I stumbled upon this site. I am SOOO grateful that I did. Lucky mojo has all sorts of curios, oils, spells, sachets, etc.. and I'm convinced that they work!

Oddly enough, the spells I have tried before finding this site really had no effect on me or my targets.. Then I found this site and everything in my life has gotten better lol. I have done some work on my enemies and myself using items from this site and the basic spells on this site as guidelines, and honestly I have had much success. Not always, but about 75% of the spells I have done worked, and rather quickly.

So far I have cast:

* a vinegar break up jar spell (did this twice and the couple broke up.. cast 1 jar spell then waited a 2-3 weeks in between time and decided to cast another jar spell.. not sure if I should have waited longer or if the second jar was necessary but I was getting impatient lol, but the couple broke up exactly 3 days after the second jar spell was cast!)

* a reversing spell (my luck improved dramatically, within the same week!)

* a honey jar spell (and guess what, ex has been rather sweet to me :D )

* banishment spells for enemies (unfortunately no luck with this one yet, but I'm still trying.. i did my own jar spell with red pepper, black pepper, nails, vinegar, and lit a black candle anointed with banishing oil... but no luck..)

* come to me/love spells (ex and I are not official, but we have gone on a few casual dates.. so maybe these love spells worked. maybe not.)

* several protection spells (and I have been in better spirits and yes i honestly do feel protected!)

So basically, yes I recommend this site and believe in the powers of hoodoo! I have also recently purchased some 7 day vigil candles to be prepared and burned on the four altars site by deacon miller, I'm excited to see some results! Has anyone used his services and have any success stories from him or his candle lighting services?

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:59 am

Hi SpellsnSuch,

Congratulations on your successes so far. You've done nice work.

I have had to disapprove some of your other posts as you were asking the same thing across multiple threads. Please not that this is against forum rules, and will result in a warning if it continues. Please familiarize yourself with our very simple but firm rules moving forward.

There is a thread here for Deacon Millett so please read through it as it should answer your questions about his candle altar.
thank-you-deacon-millett-at-airr-t7765.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Forum Moderator

Honeybeelight
HRCC Student

Unread post by Honeybeelight » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:14 am

I’m not seeing a lot of love for Cut and Clear, but I think it’s the best thing in the whole catalogue, at least for me. Before I came here (in 2004? 2005?), I had never heard a practitioner suggest that now would be a good time to stop. It was always one more candle, one more spell, while I and the rest of their customers were getting more and more wrung out and depressed.

Here, though, they’ll actually tell you, “no, there’s something better out there. Let this drop,” and a spell to help you. Miss Cat’s personal story on this is worth a read. I’m not great at love spells (yet), but Cut and Clear really works. I did one just the other day. It’s a complicated story, but after finding out how sick and bad I felt (I lost 22 pounds in two months), Deacon Millett virtually ordered me to do it. What a difference. On Saturday, I was still bursting into tears and feeling physical pain. I did one on Monday, specifically asking for the pain to be over. And boom. Two or three days later, I’m not feeling pain anymore. And this is not the first time I’ve used it and gotten great results.

So thank you, Miss Cat, for sharing your story and the spells. Guys, do not be afraid to use Cut and Clear. It is like a lemon scented whack upside the head.
Thank you, St. Michael, for your protection.

Mztyk Kreation
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mztyk Kreation » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:10 am

I called in to the radio show for my business to get advice a few weeks ago. Boy was it spot on! I have incorporated the advice given to me by Miss Cat and Miss Aida and have done the rootwork from Conjure Man Ali. I can't believe how quick things started happening!!

My favorite of the products I ordered is the Money drawing and look me over powders! I mixed them together in a special tin and apply it to my business cards and the newsletters I started making just like I was instructed. I also applied it to our display case behind the counter of our most expensive products we carry... I applied it Monday and by Thursday we sold out the whole case! We sold in 4 days what usually takes us 10!!!

This one free consultation has been a game changer for my business!!
Thank you!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 am

Thanks so much for the testimonial! We use our own products, by the way, and have had similar good results from the Money Drawing line.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:40 pm

Hello LM family,
I will not hesitate to write and testify ...

1..How awesome our moderators are...their advise is ALWAYS on point (of course), take it or leave it ..it's up to you... they tend to brutally honest and I LOVE them for that. so thank you moderators.

2. I worked a skull candle ...for the second time which turned out to be quite positive because my target has not spoken to me for a while and I wanted a fresh start or a do over, so I worked a skull candle, ...my target contacted me from the middle of no where at 3.15am, at a party in Europe... lol, saying how he misses and has been thinking about "us"....which was actually my petition lol... I acted surprised and we took it from there.....:)

3...... My first time with the skull candle, Miss Aida and Sister Jean helped work me through it, I have done the work, and my target is slowly caving in. He is strong headed so I get that.....and that's why a honey jar

I am thankful to LM forum, LM shop (packaging is ALWAYS on time, customer service has ALWAYS been awesome, even when they are really really busy.

So for anyone out there who is basically confused, struggling, has questions or just curios....THIS is where to go. I am a christian and I believe in God, I also believe God uses people and things to answer us, because He will not just appear from nowhere lol.... I'm grateful

***** Personal concerns are important, you never know when you will need them, so I get the ones that are important to me, label and save them for future purposes (you never know)....
Thank you LM

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi all,
I have been mixing crown of success oil in my kids lotion, so over the weekend they had a placement competition on their basketball team, she has been attending a private practice which is not their school team. I know she has improved a lot, so on the placement day, I added a a drop of I can you can't oil to her lotion that morning. And voila, their coach moved her to a much better group. From group C to A, with group A being the best. I am beyond thrilled. Thank you LM.

Lovemydogs

Unread post by Lovemydogs » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:23 pm

Hello Lucky Mojo,

I am just leaving a note with you to let you know that I think the Follow Me Boy nation sack that I was working with has worked. I do have the complete spell kit for the Follow Me Boy in which I planned to use in case it didn't work- but it has because the man I had been talking to has stuck around even though I've sat down with him to explain all of my faults.

I am very grateful. I just hope this lasts.

Love, Lovemydogs.

Sapmoss
HRCC Student

Unread post by Sapmoss » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 am

Not exactly sure if this is absolute best place to post this but want to give a shout out to LM Safe Travel oil.

Always dab a little on me before driving to/from work...kinda dangerous hiway and dangerous job. Today...had a gut feeling to slow down well below speed limit ...and narrowly missed hitting a mama moose and her baby.( by about 20 ft) If I was going the speed limt no way I could have stopped.

Lots of moose hit lately locally due to unusual heavy snowfall...so this is not an unusual bad luck situation...but I did have gut feeling to slow down ...and strange premonition about 5 miles before incident. Feeling blessed and thankful...and glad I not only had feeling to slow down... but on safe travel oil.
Highly recommend this oil! Thank you Lucky Mojo...

Mags_and_the_Moon

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Last night, I placed my fourth order with LM. :) ...And I know there will be many more to come.

My first order was for the products I needed for the rootwork spell given to me by ConjureMan Ali on the Rootwork Hour Radio Show on February 11, 2018.

My second order was for the Block Buster vigil candle, which finished burning at the beginning of this week after five days, and it looks like it was successful. My next order was for a pair of large lodestones and magnetic sand; as of last night, the two lodestones are now joined together after working them for seven days. Thank you, Lucky Mojo, for providing this spell; it introduced me to The Song of Solomon too, which I now find to be a beautiful piece of scripture.

I am eagerly awaiting my most recent order of oils, powders, herbs, and skull candles.

The shop staff are awesome as well; whenever I have called about an order, the staff are very helpful and they answer all of my questions.

PS: I love the fortune-telling fish included in the packages as too! :mrgreen:

amysx13

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Hello all! I just have to say how incredibly thrilled I am with my latest LM order! It was a big order, because spring cleaning in my house means replenishing all my LM supplies lol, but in addition to my usual oils and powders I also ordered a 4oz blend of Love Me, Chuparrosa, Stay With Me, and Marriage oils. I always blend those on my honey jar candles and thought a premade blend would be nice. Well this oil is beautiful! It smells amazing and is full of herbs; I opened it and immediately felt how powerful it is. And my man who was sitting next to me said ‘Mmm... that smells amazing, put some on me’. He always likes me to rub the oils in his hair whenever I burn the honey jar candles but this time he seemed to like the blended scent even more than usual! I want to give a huge thank you to Ms. Cat and all the workers who blend the oils at the shop, I wish I knew their names to thank them all. Definitely put this one in the win column!!!

- Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

FAY

Unread post by FAY » Mon May 21, 2018 5:59 am

Hi all, I wanted to share a success story with you to give some encouragement to anyone who might need it.

Basically, I was treated very poorly with my boss and supervisor and wanted a bit of revenge :)

I decided to do a break up spell to cause fighting and disagreements and general unhappiness between our management and staff and it worked! Here is what I did:

I used two black candles. Regular tapers as I had no vigil candles. I used 6 pins to divide the candle into seven sections so I could work the spell over 7 days. I dressed the candle with LM Controlling Oil and Break up Oil and set the candle in the centre of a plate. I surrounded the candle with LM Break Up powder, lemons, scotch bonnet peppers and some slices of ginger.

I let the candle burn 1/7 of the way down each day for 7 days while praying for the spell to cause fighting, disagreements, aggravation, irritation between management and their staff. I prayed for their relations to sour, for them to come to hate one another and for their relationship to crumble to the point where the office would become a miserable place for them to work at.

Before the candle even finished burning completely, there were flare-ups at work. Loud and heated ones! On the 5th day our manager even went home early after a very charged argument with a staff member.

I really like LM oils and powders. I have had a lot of success with my work using their products. I hope this is helpful to someone out here.

Mysticmama4

Unread post by Mysticmama4 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:44 pm

Wow! I went on hoodoo psychics website and called Mr. Florez. I was blown away because he confirmed what I felt intuitively and what other people told me about a certain individual. Lou is definitely gifted. I was amazed by his reading even in a short amount of time. 100 star rating for this guy! Upfront and honest, Thank you Lou.

MysticTieya

Unread post by MysticTieya » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:53 pm

I recently went on a LM product binge because I was tired of my husband being an ass to me; I was tired of being broke; I was tired of being anxious and depressed with no real help from the doctors and therapists; and I was tired of suffering from things that had happened to me in the past.

To fix my husband, whom I have been contemplating leaving, I used some knowledge I read in the honey jars book published by the LM Company. Now he is sweet to me and rarely snaps or reacts spitefully. He even does things for me when he wouldn't before. He said he didn't think he should have to take care of me and I should be able to do things for myself but he doesn't say that now.

I also bought Cut and Clear and Cast off Evil products which helped me to cut some of my toxic emotions for him. I feel less resentful toward him and less irritated by his presence. I am still leaving but we are kind of friends now. The Cast Off Evil bath crystals also helped with my anxiety.

I am a driver for a pizza company and another delivery service and some interesting things have been happening since I started wearing the Cleo May, Fast Luck, and Money Drawing.
A Few Cool Instances that Happened:

1. I had anointed my ring with Fast Luck and I had poured some of my bath of Fast Luck, Cleo May, and Look Me Over over the hood of my car. I went driving the next day and a man in a different care who had been behind me for a while, pulled up next to me. He told me my hand which had hanging out my car window was beautiful and asked me to call him.

2. When delivering food I generally make $20-30 in tips but more and more I have been make $50-70 in tips. One night I didn't even take four of the deliveries under my name and the person that had taken them told me not to worry about it and let me keep the tips. I made $50 that night. :D

3. I wanted a job. I cast a spell to get a job. I already had a job with the pizza franchise I work at now. I walked into a different store and the manager there offered me the same job making more doing the same thing. He got promoted and left the store, I kind of followed him and he promoted me. All this time I was wearing Money Drawing as a personal scent. This girl I work with told me Money Drawing oil smells like, "old rich white woman." As a Capricorn I like smelling like money. I also cast another spell with some alkanet, alfalfa, salt, five finger grass, and a money drawing root all that I bought from Lucky Mojo and I just had the feeling that I should look at a job board I used to go to a lot. I applied for a job and got a call back for the exam for hire. I failed the first time and the second time and this is an exam that they don't invite many people to take. After the first fail I burned a Crown of Success candle. The second time I did the same thing and each time they asked me to retake the test.

4. I decided that I want me a wealthy lover, a financially generous boyfriend, or a sugar daddy/mommy who is enamored with me. I So I used rose, violets, Cleo May, Look Me Over, various herbs, the appropriate color candles, and I cast a spell. I posted an ad on a website and a man in my area messaged me hours later. I am suppose to meet him soon. He seems nice but he may just be the first successful man to come sniffing around.

I am currently working with St. Dynmphna, Healing Oil, and Protection Oil to work through my anxiety, depression, etc.

Thank you LM for the useful knowledge in the many books which had been published and the great oils and herbs you all stock. :D

branden

Unread post by branden » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:57 pm

After accepting that my petition wouldn’t be granted, I’m embarrassed to say that my kiss me now spell worked beautifully. My “friend” did everything that I requested in my petition. I enjoyed every bit of it and hope that it continues. ☺️ I’m thinking of creating a friendship jar so we can continue to maintain our friendship.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:07 pm

branden --

Congratulations! Keep the good work going.
catherine yronwode

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:23 pm

The last 7 months has been a rough go for me financially. Back in October I had to leave my waitressing job of a few years because of its toxic environment and after that things started to go very down hill for me. I had a reading in November by a AIRR member that told me there was some type of curse/jinx put on me and I didn’t believe it at first but literally fincacial issues would come up 1 after another which lead me to become almost 6,000 dollars in debt! I got fed up and did Lucky Mojo’s 13 herb bath for a few days In May which fixed my problems. I then made a money jar mid June, put a 10 dollar bill with a petition stating the amount of money I want to receive, some coins, pyrite, citrine stone, a magnet along with some money and luck drawing herbs and my personal concerns. I used a green Jumbo candle from lucky mojo and anointed it with lucky mojos prosperity oil, attraction oil, money drawing oil, money stay with me oil and prayed and burned that on my jar for 14 days. 7 days into the candle burning I saw a add for a cashier position at a grocery store on the same street as me, I went to apply and got hired on the spot, and they pay you every week which is a bonus. 2 weeks later I got a call for a waitiressing job I applied for a few weeks back. it was really unexpected and they hired me in the call even though they weren’t hiring they made a position for me 4 days a week! The job is at a very popular and busy pub that brings in a lot of money and I will make double or more than what I make at my cashier job. I also got a letter from the collections agency saying they will reduce my debt by 35 percent and allow me to make 3 payments to pay it off and because of this and my new waitressing job I will be able to pay my debt off in 3 months instead of 9! Lucky Mojo products are amazing and making serious changes to my life and I’m a greatful. Thank you everyone at Lucky Mojo! ❤️

peterwilliams623
HRCC Student

Unread post by peterwilliams623 » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:31 pm

Thank you Cat for your help with fixing the candle when we saw you. Just wanted to let you know that the results were very favorable. Our client is still owed a substantial amount of money but a large chunk has been paid to her.

The previous candle I had personally fixed for her had burned very dirty. No smoke but the glass was very waxy with herbs sticking to it. I found out later that the people we were asked to work on were the wrong people.

We lit your candle and petitioned St. Jude for help. It worked beautifully!

Thanks Cat, you're the BEST!

Peter and Tiffany.
Thank you, St. Jude for prayers answered
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:43 pm

You are welcome. It's good to know we helped.
catherine yronwode

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:46 pm

I posted about this in the Hot Foot thread but wanted to post something here ans a thank you for the years I have been on the board.

I asked for help with my ne'er do well stepbrother and his girlfriend. This what I ended up doing:

* I immediately did a freezer spell on my stepbrother. He stopped communicating with me rather quickly.

* They ended up going away for a few days, which allowed me to light a black candle with "GET OUT" inscribed on it dressed in Hot Foot oil in their room.

* While they were gone I washed their bedsheets, available clothing and even her stuffed animal in the wash and did a rinse with Hot Foot Oil in it (I didn't have powder or bath; sometimes you have to work with what you have).

* I made up a spray bottle with water and Hot Foot Oil. Every chance I had, I would spray their items with the mix while praying for them to move out and go away.

If you take from the time I started with the freezer spell until they moved out completely, it was less than 3 weeks. From when they returned from being gone for a few days, less than 2 weeks. I will reiterate here what I did in the other thread: that I credit doing the work and letting it go with the speed in which I received results. I only lit the one candle in their room once. If I had done it more I am not sure what effect it would have had. But I am sure that my detachment from caring about how or when it would happen helped it along. Just some food for thought.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

WhiteWitch81

Unread post by WhiteWitch81 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:01 pm

I had a healing vigil candle lit for someone I know because he had health issues related to a heart condition. I little over a month after the candle finished burning. He messaged me on facebook, and told me he was finally well enough to talk to people more. Thank you!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:25 pm

WhiteWitch81 --

That's wonderful news. Thanks for letting us know.
catherine yronwode

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:10 pm

I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to the wonderful Lucky Mojo crew! :)

I'd recently done a silly thing and placed an order for 11 oils and other various supplies, and in my excitement, didn't crunch the numbers and forgot completely about the 12 oil special. Well, my order arrived yesterday, and I was counting my oils and realized I had TWO of one condition oil. OH NO, I thought! Had I accidentally double-ordered? I checked my invoice, and saw, that nope! The Lucky Mojo crew just had my back, and added an extra oil and gave me the special, unasked, which brought my total down a couple of bucks.

And, to make things even better, the oil they doubled-up for me was Money Stay With Me ;). I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE, GUYS!

Seriously, though, thank you for being wonderful, and for helping out this over-eager-orderer! I'll make good use of that second oil, because I clearly need it.

Much love and blessings, and thanks again!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:22 pm

Hello Fiachnarose.
That is awesome!!! Enjoy the products.
Enjoy this day. Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Thanks, Edward T! I'm already having a blast breaking everything out. There's nothing quite like fresh, shiny new supplies from Lucky Mojo to brighten your day.

Enjoy your day, too, and have a good weekend!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 am

So... I made me a body powder using Look Me Over and Bewitching sachet powder plus some Orris Root powder and some glitter. I made it so that a guy I had liked would notice me. And he did. But what had surprised me the effect this combo had on my self esteem!!! It was ruined years ago and now, I feel like a different person. I started to love myself again and be proud of myself!! THANK YOU LUCKY MOJO!!!! :-*

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 am

LA1985 --

I know what you mean, and i am glad that our spiritual supplies could be a part of your own path and journey to self-esteem. Keep on strutting your stuff!
catherine yronwode

LA1985

Unread post by LA1985 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:30 am

Thank you Miss Cat, from the bottom of my heart!!! <3

FiachnaRose
HRCC Student

Unread post by FiachnaRose » Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:00 am

You, GO, LA1985! :)

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to Angela for making me such a wonderful Money-Drawing Mojo! I received it a week ago, and it is humming with life and already working for me! I'm blown away :). I'd wondered before I got the toby if I'd be able to tell it was alive, tell the difference between it and other mojos, etc, and from moment one, I could feel the spirit in it, alive and well, and tingling in my hands.

You can tell this was made with care and love, and I am very grateful :)!

Thank you, Lucky Mojo, for all you do!
Fiachna "Fia" Rose
HRCC Student #2163

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:06 pm

A short review for the books I received with my recent order.

I ordered those books just so I can get a basic sense of how Hoodoo works in the most common areas. They are short and thin books but they contain a LOT of information for a newbie practitioner.

For example, I thought that a name and photo is a must for a spell to reach a target but the petition paper book, "Paper In My Shoe,"taught me that I only need a name as it is a powerful enough proxy to reach the person. Even when I don't know the name, a short description of the person is more than enough. This helped me a lot since I do know the name but I do not have their photo, I can get started anyways.

Also how to write names and cross it with another name. I read that a lot on the forums but I never knew how to exactly do it.

This is just from a quick flip through of the books, I haven't read them in detail yet.

For the newbie practitioners, buy these books by catherine, they have all the information you need to get started.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:40 pm

mastersirius678,

Thanks for the positive review of "Paper In My Shoe." Thanks also for noticing that our 96-page books are jam-packed with information and are useful for beginners. We have found that even professional root doctors like them too, because each book contains so many useful tips, tricks, lists of herbs and other ingredients, and spells to use.

There are 26 books in this line right now, with number 27 at the printer and due to ship in early January.

I have this fantasy of making a total pf 96 of these 96-page books and then laying out a 96-page catalogue book to advertise them all, one per page!

For now, see them all here:

http://luckymojo.com/publishing.html
catherine yronwode

mastersirius678

Unread post by mastersirius678 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:51 am

I see, a multiple of 3.

Think I'll get those books in the forseeable future, for now these books should be enough.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Customer Testimonials”