Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Wholesale Ordering Questions and Answers

Questions, answers, and discussions about the Lucky Mojo Curio Co.
Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate
Re: Wholesale Ordering Questions and Answers

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello, amithyzt ,

Sometimes it will say out of stock and other times it doesn't.

But they won't notify you when back in stock online.

They will give you an idea if you call

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:11 pm

Seasonal herbs may be listed as out of stock when you try to order if they will be out of stock for six months or more.

Outages caused by shipping delays are not usually noted, as they are transient.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

patchcrist
Newly Registered

Unread post by patchcrist » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:42 am

Hi there. I have been trying to reach someone via email and have not had any success.

I had a major computer failure a while back and lost my wholesale login. I need to know how to retrieve it. Can anyone help?

Thank you so much.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:14 am

patchcrist --

You may be thinking of some other manufacturer of spiritual supplies. In the 22 years that our catalogue has been online, we have never had a "wholesale login" system in place and have never supplied anyone with a "wholesale login."

We do sell our goods to many wholesale accounts worldwide, and here is how we do it:

http://luckymojo.com/wholesale.html

You can call the shop at 707-887-1521 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Pacific Time, seven days a week to confirm this.

All we require to set up your wholesale account is a copy of your business license and that each order you place meets our flexible minimum quantity / minimum total standards as outlined on the web page cited above.

We look forward to being of service to you.
catherine yronwode

danflan73

Unread post by danflan73 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:49 am

I have just emailed my business license to you guys and am looking forward to possibly becoming eligible for wholesale ordering! I have been wanting to sign up for wholelsale ordering for awhile now, and at the same time would like to sign up for the Correspondence Course very soon.

My question: Can I also purchase my items for the class through the wholesale prices or will I need to order them retail. It's fine regardless, I'm still going to sign up for classes.

I am already a root worker, but I am always hungry for more education concerning Hoodoo. I have been a practitioner for a year now, and want to go all the way with learning what Cat Yronwode has to offer.

Also, my 2nd question is that I'm looking into opening up a small online store which will be connected to my current website for rootwork, and was wondering how your customers who have online stores order from you since the min. order for wholesale is $150? I know you don't dropship, but is there any other option?

Thanks, Dana F.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:59 am

Hello, Danflan73.

Thanks for your interest in opening a wholesale account at our shop, and thanks for your interest in my course.

1) Yes, if you have a wholesale account, the purchases you make via that account can be counted as part of the required purchases for my correspondence course. The point of the requirements is to make sure that the student has the materials on hand that are described in the course, so that the learning is tactile, aromatic, experiential, and spiritual.

2) I take it that running a business is fairly new to you, so let me explain.

To get a wholesale account, you must make a $150.00 purchase, true, but the really important thing to us, as handicrafters of the goods (remember, there is no factory!!!! these products are not machine-made!!!) is that you must purchase 3 of each title. We can make more items per hour (bringing the cost down for us) if we make them in quantity (say a flat of 70 oils at a time), and then those can be sold at a FIFTY PERCENT DISCOUNT (half price).

The idea of "wholesale" is an old term that refers to "whole" (unbroken) case lots (the whole case, the whole crate, the whole boxcar load), and we have stretched it as far as we can by saying "three per title." In reality, a flat of oils is 70 oils. If we sold by the flat at half-price, we would be in line with 19th century norms of trade.

We make almost NO money on wholesale. Selling wholesale is both a courtesy to aspiring shopkeepers and fellow rootworkers, and a help to our employees, to keep them working a full 8 hours a day.

If we sold less than 3 items per title and less than $150.00 per wholesale order, we would be essentially selling everything we make at half price. Obviously that would be impossible for us.

We set the prices that we do based on the cost of labour, the cost of materials, and the amount of time spent handling orders (invoicing, pulling, packing, and shipping). Invoicing, in particular, takes time. By limiting wholesale to 3 per title, we cut down our invoicing time by ONE-THIRD (and we pay the folks who do the invoicing a good wage, so you can see how that saves us money too).

I am sure you did not mean that you think our goods are overpriced and should be sold to you as singles, half-price, and as few as one oil per order, but many folks do ask for this, so i am happy to explain, in the event that anyone else wonders about this.

Now, Dafnflan73, i had to remove the link to your own store site out of your post (this is our store site, not yours, :-) ) -- but i decided to visit your site -- and i was horrified to find that you have a huge investment in ripping off my friends in the occult, pagan, and hoodoo communities! You are a thief!

I sent this message to you (edited here a bit):

Most of the pdf books you are sharing here are illegal to share. They are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and you are ripping off living authors. Please stop doing this. It makes your religion (Wicca) look evil. It makes you as magicians look like frauds. No one will entrust their business to a known copyright thief except another known copyright thief. You will not be accepted among the honest and upright people of this world. I beg and implore you to reconsider how you are hurting my friends -- and how hurting them will hurt your reputation.

Buy books and sell them. Write your own books. But do not sink to the level of a common street mugger and distribute ripped-off pdfs of books by authors whose incomes depend on book sales.

You approached my company's Forum, asking about wholesale terms and taking my course. I cannot and will not befriend, sell to, or teach people who distribute illegal pdfs of magical books.

I beg you -- before you get mad at me, before you get defensive -- to think. I am a decades-long friend of Orion Foxwood. You are distributing an illegal pdf of his book. I am friendship-bound, honour-bound, and duty-bound to tell him. And i know that if i were to sell you any of the 36 books i have published (about 10 of which i have written) you would pdf them and rip off all my sales.

The occult community is a small, dedicated, friendly place -- please, please do not think that distributing illegal copies of books is the way to get ahead. Please think of us as colleagues and companions of the way, not as prey for you to take down and tear apart for a moment's fame as the place to get free, illegal copies of books.

In my years of experience, less than 1% of those who are distributing illegal copies of books ever wake up and "get it." I always try, though, to reach out, to say, "You are HURTING us. Please stop!" And it almost never works. There is so deep a selfishness and a feeling of greedy cleverness that the call to justice, clarity, and peaceful harmony falls on deaf ears. I have to try, though. And now i have finished speaking.

You have MY BOOK, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic on your site and i will, of course, proceed immediately to legal action. Copyright violation is punishable by fines and jail time.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Lucky Mojo Curio Co. News and Announcements”