Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo conjure hands, mojo bags, nation sacks, trick bags, tobies, jomos, spell packets, Jack balls, and dolls.
pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Re: General Doll-Baby, Voodoo Doll, Poppet Questions and Answers

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:11 am

Would a doll baby work on a guy who is very domineering and cannot be controlled?

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:41 am

Thank you Miss Aida. Do I put my personal concerns in the doll? And baptise with my name? If I want the doll to take hits for me, Then the doll must be with me all times? What oil do I dress the doll with - protection oil, Jinx killer, uncrossing? I bought a red doll and purple one. No idea why at the time it seemed fine.
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:10 pm

Hello, Spiritual_Mama

Yes, you put your personal concerns in it and baptize it.

You don't have to have it on your person at all times, but if you set it aside, do not lay it out on a shelf; create an appropriate place to keep it.

You could use the protection oil on yourself. I wouldn't put any oils on the doll

If you have anymore questions about this, please ask an AIRR member for magical coaching.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Take care and wishing you the best with your doll-baby

Spiritual_Mama
HRCC Student

Unread post by Spiritual_Mama » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:20 am

Thank you Miss Aida, I'll make my doll baby tonight :P
Thank you Lord God, Master, St. Expedite and St. Joseph

Gernanbabygirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gernanbabygirl » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:18 am

I purchased a red doll a week ago. I put a picture if the person on the doll. How can I tell if the doll is awake. I haven't gotten any results. I talk to it daily

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Hello, Germanbabygirl --

If the doll is for love, you may wish to be a bit more intimate with it than merely talking to it. It is customary to kiss such a doll, rub or fondle it, touch it to your naked body, or sleep with it.

When you are not handling it, it is the custom to wrap it up in your panties -- underwear that you have worn and that has your scent on it.

Full figured women may carry a doll in their bra all day long.

Some women pin them to their panties and wear the doll in the position that a menstrual pad is worn.

If you see not change at all in your subject after doing this for one week, it may be that the person is heavily guarded, ortherwise committed to another, or that the answer to your prayers is simply "no."

At that point, get a reading with someone you trust and see what they recommend as a next step.
catherine yronwode

Gernanbabygirl
Newly Registered

Unread post by Gernanbabygirl » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Thank you so much for your response. He is supposed to be committed to me. I just wanted a reinforcement. I will certainly try your suggestions. I saw a small change earlier today. It wasn't the response I was expecting but it was a start.

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:50 pm

There is a very popular facebook/youtube hoodoo practicioner who speaks often about ‘spirit powder’ that can be used in candles and poppets....made by burning 9 papers inscribed with a target’s name along with alcohol ....is this an actual practice or just someones new idea?
I ask bec I feel like there must be so many pages with incorrect info out there and I dont want to attempt something I was misinformed about

Thank you & blessed be! ❤️

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:31 am

Blackcattt0123 -

I never heard of this myself.

It also seems like a way to try to make a "stronger" personal concern by "concentrating" (not consecrating) a name paper. That's not how it works though, at least from what I learned. Personal concerns are PERSONAL and the more personal they are the better. A name/signature written by the person themselves is better than me writing their name down even 100 times, because it "came from" them.

Keep your critical eye when on social media networks, a lot of misinformation even on mundane subjects!

Maybe someone else has insight?
Matthew 17:20 | Student #2148

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

I have never heard of this either! I think RevJames gave you some great advice.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:53 pm

Hi all,

I'll be doing a love doll for my BF soon and I've finally compiled my list of herbs and such, but I have a quick question. In my research, I've read this entire thread as well as the love doll thread, plus Cat's herb book and black book. Somewhere in my travels I saw a post from Conjureman about using a licorice root as the spine of a dollbaby, engraved with the target's name, or maybe with a short petition. I can't remember exactly but I'm interested in doing this in my love doll, with calamus root since I find it to be a sweeter method of control than licorice. I believe the premise behind this was that by controlling the dollbaby's spine I can more easily bend my target to my will. I want to double check the post but I can't find it again no matter what words I put in the search box, and upon scrolling through the entire threads again, it's still not jumping out at me. I swear I saw it, although not finding it again does make me feel a little crazy lol. If anyone has ever seen this post, or heard of doing this with a controlling root, please let me know. I don't want to just do it and mess up my doll! Thank you in advance!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:18 pm

Amysx13 -

This was actually discussed in a broadcast on the radio show - The subject was patron saints and the chat log can be found here - lmhrhour-free-reading-february-4-2018-t90504.html

This post referencing the show may also be of interest - discuss-the-lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork- ... ml#p105299

Hope this helps!

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Thank you RevJames! Now that I'm re-reading it, I'm not sure that it'll work the way I wanted it to but I might still try it. I like the idea of a "skeleton" for my doll baby and if it takes some of the stubbornness out of him then all the better!

-Amy

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:56 pm

Hi amysx13!
I'm the type that likes to just throw things together how they feel at the time and I've had some pretty unbelievable results by doing that. I don't set out to do things my own way to be honest. I'll hear something on the podcast of the LM Rootwork Hour and I'll want to do it but when I start it up, I just feel compelled to change things here or there. Usually just minor tweaks like what you mentioned of using calamus instead of licorice. If it sounded good to you and like it made sense (as in, you came up with it while having a decent amount of knowledge under your belt), then I say why not try it and see how it goes? The doll baby I'm currently working has a cinnamon stick for a "spine" that I put in there because I made it from a pair of underwear and it was too floppy without it lol. The cinnamon stick works very well for what the doll baby's purpose is so I just added it in. I also have a High John the Conqueror root in his head because he's very sweet but needs some courage and confidence. With the cinnamon stick in his torso, the only place the High John would fit was his head so that's where it went. And it turned out surprisingly well. Everything came together better than I was thinking originally. So I would say do whatever you feel like lol. Whatever your intuition tells you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 am

Hello ScorpioKate and amysx13,

I would like to pop in and add that yes, intuition is important but it isn't everything. Hoodoo is a folk magic system with its own long-held beliefs and rules; you need to know how things work in hoodoo before you can start to bend those rules and "tweak" things here and there. But amysx13, it sounds like you're on a good track. Good luck to you in your work.

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Thank you Sister Jean! I’ve only been practicing for about 3 years, so I’m still learning how to tweak things a bit, and which herbs tend to work well for me, for example I’ve had good luck with calamus but less so with licorice, but it’s definitely an ongoing learning process. My thought with the calamus spine comes from my reading where I was told that my target truly loves me, but gets wishy washy about permanent commitment (such as moving in) due to a fear of it going wrong. He wants to but then talks himself out of it, is what I was told. So I was thinking... maybe I can give his doll enough “backbone” to take that leap of faith with me.

I figured the calamus would give me an edge on influencing him, and I’m thinking I’ll write his name on the vertical portion and then cross it with another piece inscribed with my name and maybe my petition for moving in. That way my name is crossing and covering his, just like in a name paper, and my influence should be on him. Can anyone chime in with whether or not this seems like a solid idea? I’m settled on all my herbs and how I plan to stuff the doll, but I’m still waiting for my order so I have time to bounce around ideas. I was also wondering how to best attach a ginger root penis. Any tips? I appreciate the input!

-Amy

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:50 am

Hello amysx13,

I think you have some good creative ideas with the calamus roots, and I think you could use glue for the ginger root.

Take care.

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:55 pm

Thank you!!!

-Amy

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:52 pm

Made a love doll. Was one of my first working. On the same man I’m with today. It takes time to work like a sweet jar. A personal concern is a must and what makes it powerful. Very coercive spell

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Can somebody tell me if a love doll baby takes awhile to work like a honey jar?

ScorpioKate
Forum Member

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:06 pm

I'm not a moderator but I can share my experiences. I think, for one, that it depends on what you mean by "work". When I'm utilizing a doll baby, especially one for love, it's not like doing a candle spell one night and then waiting for the results.. I'm playing with that doll baby every spare moment. I have pinned doll babies to various undergarments, depending on how sexual I want things to get, and I talk to him each night using tobacco on a charcoal disk. So, it's hard to say where the line was for when it "started" working because the more attention I gave the doll baby, the more attention the human person gave me back. It was more of a fluid thing. If I would get busy and keep him in his box for a week without working with him, the human version would also be a bit preoccupied as well. That could've been because I was probably being inattentive to the human version as well without realizing it, since I was busy. But even so, the human (I don't know what to call him other than human lol) would almost exactly replicate to me in real life, the treatment I gave the doll baby. So in that sense, I would think it's fair to say it worked immediately. I also used influence oil on the doll baby's head and had it stuffed with the appropriate roots and herbs for what I was trying to accomplish. The location where I put each type of herb made a difference too. Damiana near his genitals, John the conqueror root in his head, deer's tongue in the mouth, etc. because I specifically wanted him to have the confidence (john the conqueror) to be more vocal about (deers tongue) his sexual desire for me (damiana).

Since I was using influence oil (and a couple others in a similar way as the herbs and roots), and the tobacco to talk to him, I would do it at night when I knew he was asleep. I see him every day although we don't live together and it each day was an exact replica of what I told the doll the night before. Sometimes it was even a bit humorous, how well it worked on him. I had his personal concerns in the places where they would go on the doll as well and I agree, once I added personal concerns to a doll of this same man, it increased it's power by a mile.

One more thing is that I know this man very well and I know that for him specifically, I can't use anything too commanding or he'll go silent. I had a reading on it before and it turns out, the spells were working.. But I was scaring the poor guy and after the reading, I noticed how nervous he was around me and that his palms were sweaty.. I could see it on the table when he'd get up lol. So having a reading is very important because nothing would've ever worked if I kept going the way I was. I would've thought he's just not interested in me. I can't even use Follow Me Boy because it's too much for him lol. But I had to spend a decent amount of time coaxing him back to me and boosting the doll's confidence with compliments and how much I love him for it to undo the damage I did from scaring him away. Luckily I had a reading right away when he pulled back or it would've been much worse.

Oh, one last thing, after the reading, I started telling him in real life how much I respect him and if I ever act like his ideas aren't valid, it's just my own issues with trying to be valid, myself. I started casually complimenting him when he'd get a hair cut or if I liked his jacket.. Not too much because he would wonder what my motives were but just the right amount so that it's believable that I really do like his haircut and respect him and so on. The stuff in real life had the greatest effect of all. But the doll baby would work on his mind while I wasn't around and I think the power of doing both the mundane things and the doll baby together, was what made it eerily work so well. I spent a TON of time with that doll baby, though and you really have to put the effort into it for it to give back. I mean, I really do love the guy so that made it a pleasure to imagine I was hanging out with him. Pretty early on, it honestly felt like it was him. It had his energy and that made it even easier to love this little thing I made out of felt. I didn't even put a face on him but after a little while, I could actually see his face in the felt (it had gotten a bit dirty by then too which helped). I really felt genuine love for this doll and I would rub his back and such lol. It probably would've been ridiculous if anyone saw me doing this but they didn't so it's all good. But anyway, I hope my suggestions help!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Thank you for telling about your experience with the doll baby. Mine is 2 years old. I worked with it on and off. I put influence oil on the head like you said, and been talking to it a lot more. He text like I commanded it to. Thanks for sharing

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:59 pm

Hello everyone,
Please I will like advice on how to awaken my doll. It was made for me by by a AIRR member. I used it and achieved my purpose but it has been about a year since the last time I worked my doll. Things has been stable, and now I have need to use it again, but knowing that I have not worked on or used it for almost a year, is there anything I have to do to awaken my doll so I can use it again and so I can get effective and positive results.
Thank you all and have a good week.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:53 pm

I have one that’s 2 years old. I just started using it again. You have to talk to it and spend time with it. Smoke it in love incense, and anoit it’s head and heart

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 am

Hello ScorpioKate,

Thanks for sharing your story about your love doll. I'm sure your experiences will prove helpful to other people!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am

Hello neonwaosy,

Pyromancer gave you some good suggestions to use. You can also hold a pendulum over the doll to divine whether or not it's still "alive" and can be worked with.

Take care.

neonwaosy
Forum Member

Unread post by neonwaosy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:11 am

Thank you Sister Jean. Much appreciated

babygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by babygirl » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 pm

Hi!! I just made my first doll baby last night, and he is absolutely perfect!!!! I stuffed him full of personal concerns, and lots of love herbs and flowers and I put oils on the cotton as I stuffed that in there. I didn’t like the way the first one was turning out before I even got done sewing the front and back together, so I started a new one, and he is so perfect!! I’m so happy with him, and my favorite part, I sewed a piece of a picture that I cut out of his private area, it’s not a naked pic, he has jeans on, but I cut it out of the pic, sewed in where the crotch is on my doll baby. I then put lavender oil on some cotton, and some rosemary and stuffed it in his crotch. Supposedly when lavender is used with rosemary it chastises them. So as I stuffed it in there and prayed over it telling the lavender and rosemary what I wanted it to do, I told it that he would not be able to have or enjoy sex with anyone but me. Then, just for some added security, I added some cinnamon in the crotch area, so if he has sex with anyone but me, his penis and her va jj will burn like crazy. I said you won’t have an STD, it’s just that you aren’t compatible with anyone but me. Hahaha!!! I love it, and I’m not sure if it works like that, but in my mind I thought it was great. Any advice on that area would be greatly appreciated. Really hoping to get positive feedback on that.
Also I have been talking to him saying you love (my name) you don’t want to be with anyone but (my name) and so on. Should I be talking to him saying my name, or talk to him saying you know you love me and only want to be with me. Should I use my name like I’m someone else telling him how he feels? I’m getting mixed answers on that so I need to be sure.
Also, if I say when you talk to (persons name) you will smell her stinky breath a mile away, will he begin to think her breath smells like dog crap even if it doesn’t? That would be great if that works.
I am having so much fun with my baby already! I hope to get positive answers here. Thanks everyone!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Love doll baby is generally not used for hexing or cursing. That’s a black doll baby. The red one is for love.

babygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by babygirl » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:44 pm

I am using it for love, but if he has sex with someone else, there will be consequences.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:02 am

Hello babygirl,

I think your work sounds good overall, I would just add that to keep him faithful, you could wrap the doll in a pair of your worn underwear when you aren't working it, and tell him that he will stay only in your panties and no one else's. Also, it's fine for you to say "love ME," "stay with ME," etc. as you are working with the doll.

And don't be too mean to it if you want it for love!

Take care.

babygirl
Forum Member

Unread post by babygirl » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:29 pm

Oh sister Jean, you must have felt me getting aggravated and talking to him with an aggressive e tone. I guess I expected instant results of some sort, and when I didn’t get instant results I got a little frustrated. I know it takes time, and I will continue working him. I did use a pendulum to make sure he was Alive, and he is very much alive! Sister Jean, do you happen to know if it’s possible for him to start believing her breath smells like dog poop if I continuously tell him all day that her breath smells like dog poop?
I appreciate your help, and hope to have a great update soon!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:24 am

Hello babygirl,

Yes if you continuously told the doll baby that that person's breath smelled bad, I think they would believe it! Good luck to you in your work.

Take care.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Baby girl I thought it sounded like cursing that’s why I said that

Brother Elijah Mose
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Brother Elijah Mose » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:20 am

If you’re not already using it, Lucky Mojo’s Influence Oil would be a great addition to the work you’re doing.
HRCC Graduate #1765

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:55 am

Great point, Brother Elijah Mose!

MariMac
Forum Member

Unread post by MariMac » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:44 pm

I love this idea! I have been keeping my doll in my curio cabinet surrounded by all my favorite things. Jewelry, oil, whiskey, money and amulets adorn her. From time to time I take her out and talk to her about goals and intensions so she always stays busy for my benefit.
With gratitude,

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:32 am

Good going, MariMac.
catherine yronwode

mana
Forum Member

Unread post by mana » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:45 pm

If you wanted revenge on someone you once had a love dolly for, would it be better to create another doll for cursing. Still working the love doll so they ache for you emotionally, and work the cursing doll to torture and punish them. Especially after a breakup.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:06 am

Seems like quite the insidious way to work. If that's what you're going for, I say have at it.

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm

I keep searching but coming up with limited finds. I want to dispose of my love doll baby I’ve had for two years. My cat was playing with it anyways. Her hair is all over it. Ewww. I also don’t want the guy anymore. So I call out his spirit by sayin his name, and then pour ammonia on it? How much ammonia? And then what shall I do with it? Throw it in the garbage? Bury it?

RevJames
HRCC Student

Unread post by RevJames » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:45 am

Pyromancer -

More than just saying his name, you want to say that you are releasing him. I like the way Miss Aida phrased it here - post378727.html#p378751

How much ammonia? I would say its up to you, a sprinkling/splash should be sufficient, but if you have enough give it a good douse. Point being, I wouldn't say there is a need to bathe it in it.

This page details the various disposal/deployment methods - http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

I would probably burn it myself. If you do this, I would let it completely dry from the ammonia, and burn it outside. The fumes may not be pleasant.

Hope this helps!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 am

I agree with RevJames!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Thank you

Ms Robin
AIRR Member

Unread post by Ms Robin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 pm

if you're trying to baptise a doll baby, it means to submerge it or sprinkle it with some type of liquid. these are some forms: for doing divination use holy water, for evil use blood, if for love use urine, for good works use florida water, and you can use either florida water or hoyt's cologne for money
If you need a helping hand, look me up on AIRR

thewarning
HRCC Student

Unread post by thewarning » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:46 am

Hello,

1) When working with a doll-baby/poppet would you recommend the color of the poppet be that of the target or the intention? For example a love spell on a white person. Which is better: a white or pink poppet?

2) For doll stuffing, is there a preference for the Spanish moss to be live or baked?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 am

thewarning --

1) The best cloth to make a doll out of, as explained by Ms. Robin and others, is cloth from the unwashed clothing of the subject of the sell. If yu do not have that, you may choose to make the doll realistic and lifelike,with cloth of an appropriate skin colour, from beige through brown, or you may choose to make the colour of the doll correspond to the common symbolic colours used in spiritual work, such a red for love and black for hatred.

2) That is your choice. I would not use anything that could mould or rot unless it was for a death spell that i was going to bury. However, we do not "bake" Spanish Moss,; we dry it in a dehydrator.
catherine yronwode

Yogis
Forum Member

Unread post by Yogis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi
I made a love doll for my boyfriend a couple weeks ago then the picture stars fading due to oils. How can I replace the picture? Do I need to call out the spirit before adding a new pic? Or do I need to make a new doll pls ? Pls help thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:03 am

yogis,

Is it a paper doll or did you put a face on a cloth doll? I would replace the face of the photo. I spirit is in the doll itself. Try using an actual photo printed on more durable material then paper that will last longer.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:55 am

Thanks for the suggestion, j82!

Yogis
Forum Member

Unread post by Yogis » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:55 pm

It’s a cloth doll and I put his face pic on the doll. So just replace the pic I don’t need to call the spirit out of the doll before I add a new pic on the outside.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:26 am

Yogis,

The spirit is in the doll not the face, no say something to the point of Im freshing you up ( name) then replace it.

Yogis
Forum Member

Unread post by Yogis » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:11 am

Thank you so much. 🙏

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Hey ya’ll!

I have a crazy question. Is it possible to have 2 doll babies for two separate guys and have them both be in love with you?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:46 am

dollbabyapprentice,

No it is not impossible. Make sure you are not sending mixed signals to the work you are doing by having these men. Work the dolls independently of one another. think about why you want two men in love with you, is it finance, sex, love, to choose which is best for you? Then apply the products: herbs, oils, powders that support your reasoning.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:52 am

Good points from j82.

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:26 pm

Thankyou J82! That was very helpful. I also was wondering if someone would be able to tell me whether there was any way I could still make a doll baby without direct personal concerns. I don’t have anything besides the targets names and pictures. Is there any alternatives I can yse? & will the dolls still work without any direct personal concerns?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:16 am

dollbabyapprencite,

It can still work its just not as personal asa connection. Make sure you concentrate real hard on the person, and the intention while you make the doll, and baptize it. Alternative is to work a spell to get them closer to get a personal concern then make the doll.

dollbabyapprentice
Forum Member

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:41 am

Hi guys, I need help with something..

So I planned on making a doll baby for my ex boyfriend this coming full moon on the 26th and I literally bought ALL of the ingredients but then I was in my garage looking for personal concerns when I found a bag that had an old doll baby which I made for him some time last year, I had completely forgotten about it. I could literally feel the power when I touched it because I never released his spirit from it. The old one was made with his personal concerns and clay (with a picture of his face stuck on) and last year it started falling apart so I wrapped it in sticky tape and thought it wouldn’t work anymore so I put it away because I didn’t know how to dispose of it so I don’t know how it is still so strong, it’s almost as if the power grew and it is even more connected to my ex now than it was. I’m scared that if I release his spirit from this one, he may not be as connected to the next one that I make. What should I do?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:51 am

dollbabyapprentice,

You can either keep working that doll, though it sounds like its falling apart, or create the new doll baby and call the spirit out of that one and into the new doll baby that was created and is right next to it. Talk sweet to it and that you are fixing him up. Then dispose of the doll properly.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Mojo Hands, Conjure Bags, Jack Balls, and Doll Babies in Hoodoo”