Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Help With Subsidized or Low Income Housing

diamond13

Re: Spells for Help With Subsidized or Low Income Housing

Unread post by diamond13 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:25 am

Good day everyone.

Hope all is good with you all, or at the least getting better.

I want to help someone, who has come across a very big stumbling block.....

She is currently in temporary accommodation, which has been provided by her local council, she has been in temporary accomodation for 8.5 years, 6 months ago the council moved her to another temporary accommodation, because the landlord wanted his house back, they put her miles away from her Dr. hospital appointments etc, so she is now more house bound than she was before, as they have also put her in an upper maisonette, and she has a disability. She also suffers with severe depression.. I have tried to help her but no one seems to give a blue fly.

I need to help her as I can see things getting way out of hand.. she has already stop opening letters.

can anyone give me any ideas how to tip the scales in her favour with her accommodation?? Will be greatly appreciated

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 am

diamond13 --

You are very kind to want to help your friend.

You face two problems here: moving her out of depression and into an optimistic frame of mind, and moving the housing authorities to expedite her move from temporary to permanent -- and ground level -- accommodations.

Because you posted your message "loose" (not as part of a relevant thread or prior discussion topic, i have merged it here, where others are discussing spells for this very type of situation. Please go to page 2 and read the thread up to here and you may find that suggestions have already been made that will help you. If you have further questions, just ask and then i will reply here.

Best of lucj to you and to her.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

diamond13

Unread post by diamond13 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:18 am

Thank you very much Cat for your response. my apologises for taking so long to reply..
thanks for your advice

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”