Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

amysx13
Forum Member
Re: Spells to Keep Mate Faithful and to Tie His or Her Nature

Unread post by amysx13 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:25 pm

Dazed_Confused,
No, not at all, if he was a wanderer I would’ve dropped him. But... he was a bit inattentive. Just distracted and not great with being present as often as I like my man to be, if that makes sense. He’s monogamous but has a fear of full commitment beyond just dating and I’m looking for something serious at this point in my life. So, I tied his nature to me with the nation sack, buried his knotted underwear in my backyard to keep him returning to my home, and I burn candles on a honey jar every MWF. So far, so good. He’s much more attentive now and I feel us growing closer every day. Still some fear on his part but I’ve had a reading and now I’m starting additional work to get him to officially move in with me instead of just staying here nightly. But the nation sack is my favorite... makes me feel like I have him tucked up inside my pocket lol, right where I want him!

-Amy
Thank you Saint Martha for your continued blessings!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:48 pm

What kind of instructions cane with it? Sorry, just a bit anxious. Where did you find the dimes with the year on it?

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:55 pm

My question is the same as Dazed_Confused's, where does one find the dimes with the correct birth years?

Mags_and_the_Moon
Forum Member

Unread post by Mags_and_the_Moon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:28 pm

Nevermind, I found the answer to that question. Dazed_Confused, you might try calling the shop and ask if they have the specific years you need. :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:07 am

Mags_and_the_Moon is right, just call the shop!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

AmethystBell
Newly Registered

Unread post by AmethystBell » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 am

Husband says he loves me and has been more attentive of late, but he is still contacting other "women" behind my back even installed KIK and hid it on his phone.
Any advice?
AmethystBell

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Hi, AmethystBell --

First, for those reading this from other nations or in the far-flung future, Kik Messenger is an app that ensures privacy and it is commonly used for sexting. So ... if he has installed Kik, that's bad.

Second, your problem may be with what he means by the word "love." If he means, "good food, raise my babies, do the laundry, and i will have sex with you when i am not busy sexting," then you may not actually HAVE a husband. You may have a parasite. I recommend that you get a reading from a reputable diviner who can see if the marriage is on a solid enough basis to be saved.

Third, if the reader gives you a go-ahead, i recommend some tying or binding spells. You can do them yourself, and there are SIXTEEN PAGES of discussion about such spells in this thread alone, plus some really fantastic marriage spells in Aura Laforest's book "Women's Work."

Read more here: http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96

First Edition 2017

Published by
The Lucky Mojo Curio Company
6632 Covey Road
Forestville, California 95436
http://www.luckymojo.com
catherine yronwode

MissElisia
Forum Member

Unread post by MissElisia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:55 am

Hello, I was wondering if someone could explain what might have happened in this situation?

A couple weeks ago, I did a series of baths using Chuparrosa products to ensure my mate stayed honest and faithful to only me. I was fairly convinced that he had been faithful thus far. I know the spell was received because the morning after I finished the series of baths, I saw a humming bird that looked at me and then flew away - have not seen one in the area before or since and I am convinced it was a sign that la Chuparrosa had heard my prayers.

However, very shortly after that work was done, I found out he cheated on me. I don't know how long this has been going on, but I know he was cheating on me after the baths. So as for the work, I am confused

1) Did it not work like I was so sure it would?

2) Is this somehow related to the work?

I'm not very experienced and I would really like to understand what may have happened here.

Thanks for your help and feedback, you guys are all awesome!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:22 am

MissElisia --

The Chuparrosa or Hummingbird prayer is for honesty. It is not a curse intended to tie, bind, restrict, hinder, eliminate, or destroy a person's sexuality.

You got the honest truth. I would suspect that he had been cheating prior to the baths, and i think your suspicions -- which led you to perform the baths in the first place -- proved to be correct.

You now get to choose how you wish to work with this new truth, for instance, to break the relationship, adapt to polyamory, or try to perform a different spell, up to and including a curse intended to tie, bind, restrict, hinder, eliminate, or destroy his sexuality.
catherine yronwode

MissElisia
Forum Member

Unread post by MissElisia » Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:34 am

Miss Cat, thank you so much for your feedback, what you've said makes sense and this is helping me to understand the use of these products more.

I do have another question in regards to this spell:

Since I found out about the cheating, I broke up with him, but we still live together, at least for now.

I agree with you that he was most likely cheating before I did the work, but he insists that it was a one-time thing over the course of a few days and not before that. He says he has stopped and will not do this again and he wants to fix things between us.

I am of course more than a bit cynical, and I am wondering if I should believe him after doing the Chuparrosa spell. Does it tend to compel HIM to be honest, or does it work more in the way of revealing the truth, even if it doesn't come from the dishonest person's lips?

I ask because I didn't find out about the cheating from him, but from finding his messages to the other women.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:55 pm

MissElisia --

Whoah. Hold up a moment.

You say that he says "it was a one-time thing over the course of a few days."

And you also say that you were, "finding his messages to the other women."

So there is no way that it was a "one-time thing" if it was with multiple women. In fact, it was a SEVERAL-TIME THING with SEVERAL WOMEN over the course of SEVERAL DAYS.

Until and unless you know what drove him to that, you cannot trust him at all. I would want to know --

Were you and he not having sex?
Was he using intoxicants?
Is he bipolar and this was a manic phase?
Was he hanging out with bad companions who convinced him this would be fun to do?

Because if this was really a short-duration event, then something tripped his switch -- and you ought to find out what it was, because if you agree to forgive and carry on, it could easily happen again.

In other words, i'll match your cynicism and raise you ten.

You could go ahead and try to tie his nature (that is what this thread is about), but, frankly, i think you should be glad you didn't marry him and have two children before you found out what a liar he is.
catherine yronwode

MissElisia
Forum Member

Unread post by MissElisia » Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:22 pm

Thank you for sharing your two cents, miss cat, I need to hear stuff like that now to keep this in perspective. He says they were just sexts and he never met the women, but I don't know that I believe him. He has been unemployed recently and having mental health issues. We're talking about going to therapy. Thanks for your help clarifying the products, also.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:02 am

Good luck, and blessings.
catherine yronwode

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:24 am

When it comes to tying someone’s nature, how do you go about knotting the the thread/string? Me and making knots aren’t the best of friends.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:38 pm

Inquiringminds128,
I tie the knot loosely on the dry string, without pulling it completely tight, and tuck the string away like that. Once I have his semen, I smear it on the string with the loose knot still there, then call out to him and pull the ends of the string to fully tighten the wet knot when he answers. I start in the middle, then each additional knot I just alternate sides, kind of like this: 7-5-3-1-2-4-6. Seven knots is my max for the length of string but it seems to work perfectly for tying his nature. I even have a few quick strings that I’ve only done 3 knots because I want to use them in a spell and they work great. And I just use regular knots, nothing fancy. Hope that helps a little, I’m definitely not a pro!

-Amy

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:21 am

Thank you so much for your suggestions Amy. The string does have to be the same length as his penis when it’s erect correct? I just don’t want to miss a beat once I get this going. Lol. My honey jar came in the mail today and I can’t wait to get back to it!

amysx13
Forum Member

Unread post by amysx13 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:56 pm

Yes, length of erect penis. Wishing you nothing but good things, my nation sack and honey jar have been amazing for me!

-Amy

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:50 pm

Thank you so much! I’m so excited lol

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:33 pm

One knot it fine as well. I’ve read this entire thread, and the thread about nation sacks. My friend made a nation sack with just one knot. Her man is sextin her now. Before he would just talk normal convo that was not really intimate. In three days she told me after making it this happened. Also she says she keeps it her pockets at all times. She is using Follow Me Boy oil to feed it. I think feeding it every Friday is good. Also smoking it in follow Me Boy is good too.

People are tripping on these threads about if they have made a mistake or what not. Simple reading will help. Take the time and read through it. There is a lot of uselful info, tips, and tricks I found by reading.

Also I noticed there is a lot of people not using LM products and asking for help on here. I can tell by just reading how they post when they ask questions. Keep in mind this forum is solely only for the use of Lucky Mojo products.

Give spells a chance and time to work. Don’t freak out and obsess about it. Remember to feed the nation sack to keep it alive

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:50 am

Pyromancer,

I LOVE YOU!

Thank you so much for that good advice and for your support of this Lucky Mojo sponsored customer service forum.
catherine yronwode

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:10 am

Hi,
I have bad news after I did honey and some other spells. My boyfriend is so stubborn. Now he is going out with a another woman. Last night i saw them at a bar I could not stop my self and got mad but I left the place. Now I want to tie his nature. I have a his penis photo. What I can do with that and how i tie his nature stop perform sex?
How long will take come my order? I did not receive my order yet. Its has been almost 3 weeks.
Please give me how to tie nature. And will this make his sexual perform weak?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:42 am

awdmoon+,

Call the shop if you have questions about an order. You can stick the photo in the freezer, attach it to a cucumber similar size dressed with alum to pucker it up, needles and pins to cause pain etc. Many options. If you can get a personal item like his hair, cum, dirty clothing to add to it even better. This will stop his penis up even for you. To tie his nature you want to get a string and dress it with his cum. LM has a book that discusses this topic very well written by Cat and I would highly recommend it.

HOODOO HERB AND ROOT MAGIC
by Catherine Yronwode

A great book on breaking people up who deserve it:

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

Another good book on revenge work like stopping a nature of a man:

Order-Cursing-And-Crossing-by-Miss Aida-published-by-Lucky-Mojo-Curio-Company-in-Forestville-California CURSING AND CROSSING FROM THE LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.
by Miss Aida
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:44 am

Thank you J82.

But I don't want freeze his or not up his penis forever. Specially for me. LOL. No I don't want do that forever. I just want to do temporarily. If I do this, Can undo it again after?
I started vinegar jar last night With information LM.
Thank you

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:46 am

Hello awdmoon+,

If you want to keep his sexuality healthy, then don't curse it. Instead, use a nation sack to tie his nature. You may need to do Break Up work first before you can really start working on his sexuality, if you don't want to just flat-out destroy it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

awdmoon+
Forum Member

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi Thank you Sister Jean.

I ordered nation sack and lots of oils. I hope i get them next week we have long weekend here. I started Vinegar jar Sat.

I make a mojo bag found coins and had a thread with his semen but i used a only piece of that saved for my LM nation sack.

I asked question hope answered.

1) If i do a vinegar spell, is it fine to keep nation bag in my bra when i do the spell ?

2) Why I don't get notification of my posts? i have to search through spells to go find.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:04 pm

awdmoon+

1) If you feel comfortable doing it that way, do it that way.

2) I think you ought to ask that question in the technical help section of the forum -- it has nothing to do with faithfulness spells, and i think one of our tech people would be able to help you better than i am. The tech section of the forum i think you may want is this:

tech-help-needed-bookmarks-and-subscrip ... t5587.html
catherine yronwode

Natalie863
Newly Registered

Unread post by Natalie863 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:37 am

Hi

I am new to this but I would like to get my husband to be faithful and 100% committed and listen to me instead of his friends and stop communication with other female who he may have sexual relationships with.

He could be very stubborn and combative I tend to think I married a narcissist... however I would like to save my marriage and want him to make our family a priority, and have a loving relationship and block out all other females known and unknown, and friends or family members who may be trying to come between us or break us up.

He would come and talk to me nice like this is what he wants, and apologize for mistakes like once a year, but when he go partying or hanging out sometimes when he return it’s like he turn back to his old disrespectful and mean behavior and have no regards for my feelings.

He seems like such a caring attentive loving man at times and in public but he could be cold and cruel behind closed doors at time ...

Igot numerous readings that claim he loves me but it’s always some woman who is trying to come between us and I want to just have my happily ever after with him 100% committed to me and no one can come between us.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Natalie863,

I am sorry to hear about the marital issues you are facing. One issue is that you cant change a persona nature, meaning if they are a hoe they are a hoe, you can can curb it, tie it, limit it, but this is ongoing work. There are many things I would suggest to do and you can use all or a combination of them. First it is always a good idea with any home issue to cleanse the house Top to bottom back to front, bath yourself in a spiritual bath then dress in a oil such as stay with me. You want to start saving some of your period blood and adding it to his food, or drink with the prayer and intention for him to love you only you, be wild in love with you. Take catnip and grind it up and add it to pasta sauces or salads mix it with parsley with the intention that he is crazy in love with you. You would want to do a break up spell on any interfering women, a freezer spell to freeze them out of his life, and a nation sack which you take a string when having sex, measured the length of his penis hard, smear it with semen and tie 1, 3 or 9 knots into it but leave them lose, when he is sleeping call his name when he responds pull it tight but dont say anything. You just tied his nature. Women also use penis candles to work in a similar fashion. I am not sure who has read for you but an AIRR reader can give you a reading on the situation and hoodoo work, asking the cards which work would be effective. Here are some links to help you out, including a great book on women magic in hoodoo.

Free online source on hoodoo by Cat: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html
Free Spells including marriage work: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Using period blood: http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html
Nation sack: http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Female domination including tying a nature: http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
Break up kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Cleanse a house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Spiritual bath: http://www.herbmagic.com/7-herb-spiritu ... -days.html
Stay at home oil to keep him home, dress items with it and candles: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-at-home.html
Stay with me oil to keep him with you: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-stay-with-me.html
Both oils can be combined and used with another love oil of choice.
AIRR website: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Freezer spell links: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Forum post on freezer spells: general-freezer-spell-questions-and-ans ... r%20spells

Natalie863
Newly Registered

Unread post by Natalie863 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:12 pm

Thank you

ap1994
Forum Member

Unread post by ap1994 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:41 am

I come to understand that a Nation Sack is used to keep a man faithful and true in a relationship. My question is: Is it okay to purchase a made Nation Sack from Luck Mojo for a male homosexual relationship? If not, is there some other type of work to get the same results?

Thank you!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:09 pm

ap1994,

I don't personally know any man using a Nation Sack, but, yes, LM does sell great items for homosexual lovers, and if you feel "right" with the Nation Sack," there is no rule on earth to forbid you. Gender identification is completely personal, after all.

Lavender love drops is a gay lover oil for true love, Q oil is a hook up oil. You can order a LM lavender love drop mojo, then take a strong measure your mans penis hard, have sex but only he cum and wipe it across the string which you have tied 13 or 9 knots into the string. Then call his name and when he answers pull it tight but dont respond, you tied his nature. Add this to your mojo. This would keep him tied to you. When you order the spell kit or mojo, let store know in the notes you need two male lodestones in the kit or mojo. Luck mojo also sells in the figure candle section male male groom candles great for marriage and fidelity work.

Lavender love spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-lavender-love.html
Lavender love drop mojo hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-1x-lavend ... drops.html
3X strength hand: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojo-3x-lavend ... drops.html
Q oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-q.html
lavender love drop oil: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-lavender-love-drops.html
Part of the way down you will find 2 male candles for marriage, love work: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html#figural

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:07 pm

Hello all!

I have done a honey jar to have my partner sweet to me and he has been. I have his semen stored as well :)

1) Now I would like for my partner to be more loyal to me. He doesnt cheat. But he is obsessed with porn. Also he likes checking out women on social media.

2) If there is anything I can do for him to be more financially generous towards me that would be great!! Thank you in advance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello, catcat35 --

1) I have moved your post into this long thread on fidelity and loyalty. Please read from page one to here. It may be that you will find what you want already printed. If not, just ask again.

2) Spells for financial generosity are here:

Spells for Lover Spouse to Share Wealth Financial Generosity
spells-for-lover-spouse-to-share-wealth ... 16105.html

In addition, i think that this book of spells may prove very useful to you:

BOO-GRI-WOWO
Women's Work by Aura Laforest
$9.00

Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood.

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

CONTENTS
---------
Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
Introduction 5
Why "Women's Work"? 6
A Rootworking Vocabulary 7
Traditional Tools and Methods 9
Before You Start 12
..... A Job of Work, Indeed 12
..... How to Hire Spell-Work Done 13
..... The Magical and the Mundane 14
..... Obstacles to Successful Spells 16
The Stages of Our Lives 18
..... A Woman's Journey 18
The Young Woman 20
..... Resolving Female Guilt 20
..... Self-Forgiveness 21
..... Bad Habits and Addiction 24
..... Distress and Mental Illness 28
The Independent Woman 30
..... Your Personal Power 30
..... Building Self-Empowerment 31
..... Winning the Respect of Others 34
..... Empowering Charisma 35
..... Establishing Financial Stability 36
The Lover 40
..... Loving and Respecting Yourself 40
..... Ready for a Relationship 42
..... How to Choose the Right Mate 44
..... Loving, As You Like It 45
..... Our Secret: Menstrual Blood 49
..... Women Who Do Not Bleed 55
..... Single Ladies: Put a Ring On It 56
The Wife 58
..... Spiritual Cooking Secrets 60
..... The Spiritually Clean Home 62
..... Yard and Garden Secrets 64
..... Reign Within Your Home 66
..... How to Fix Hand-Made Goods 66
..... How to Fix Home Furnishings 67
..... Spiritual Home Protection 68
..... Settling in with the In-Laws 70
..... The Sexual Spark in Marriage 71
..... Fidelity and Tying His Nature 72
..... Getting Money from Men 74
The Mother 75
..... Catching a Baby 75
..... Afterbirth Concerns 77
..... Help for Mothers 78
The Grandmother 82
The Widow 83
Starting Over 84
..... Try, Try Again 84
..... Opening Yourself to Change 84
..... Reconciliation and Reunion 86
..... How to Get a Good Divorce 89
The Hoodoo Lady 92
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:39 am

Miss Cat thank you ! I do have the book. For my first question. Tie his nature with string, when it says call his name and as he answers pull string. i didnt quite understand it. If there is an alternative for him not to get hard for anyone else i would greatly appreciate it.
Love the book by the way!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:49 am

catcat35,

The string should have a loose knot tied in it, when he is dozing off call his name when he responds with something like " hu", or " what", pull it tight to close the knot. That is tying his nature. Normally the string is dressed with semen and is the size of the erect penis.

catcat35
Forum Member

Unread post by catcat35 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:09 am

Okay meaning he must be close by. See I cant have him around while doing work. I dont want to let him see what I am doing.Nor does he know my involvement with this. So I would need to work on something similar without needing him. Ido have his sperm and penis size.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:47 am

catcat35,

It is common that the women goes to the bathroom and loops the string and dress it then call his name when he is in the other room. Virtually every worker keeps tying a persons nature a secret, not many men are willing to let you tie their nature. Many also work in secret and keep it hidden.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Love, Romance, Marriage, Reconciliation”