Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Spells for Blessing and Cleansing the Home and Person

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:29 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

Yes, you can mix those protection oils together. For more information on spells, check out these pages:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

The Cast Off Evil oil is has a different vibe than the protection oils; I'd do that work on its own (but I think it's a great add-on to the protection work):

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Don't overthink your petition paper, just write in simple terms what you want to happen: "Protect me and my family from all evil spirits and evil people."

Good luck to you in your work.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

DreadPirateQueen

Unread post by DreadPirateQueen » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:25 pm

Thank you, Miss Aida.

I was actually under the impression Uncrossing was just for when someone crossed you or general bad luck. Nice to know it can be used for this as well.

Thank you so much for your help and also your well wishes :) I am feeling much better today.

RhiannonWyt

Unread post by RhiannonWyt » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:21 am

I'm getting ready to buy the things needed for a House Blessing Spell but I'd like some additional opinions or thoughts for the proper disposal of the ritual remains.

I had thought at first to put them in salt and then keep them in the four corners of the apartment and at the door. But then I thought that salt is often used to bind or lock something. So should I instead collect soil from the apartment complex property and use that instead? And what are some of your thoughts on also collecting soil from parks, etc. where we enjoy going as a family.

Additionally, I'm considering adding the pets in the list of family/household members since one of the cats is having trouble adjusting to apartment life.

My apologies if this has already been covered, I paged through but couldn't find anything quite so clearly about this and a search didn't turn up anything either.
Rhiannon Wyt

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi RhiannonWyt,

I apologize as I am not familiar with this particular spell but it sounds like you are meant to keep the remains in your home, correct? If so, go with the soil approach, from your apartment complex. You could incorporate some from the park as well, but best to stick to what comes from your own property.

Yes, including your pets in the spell is a lovely thing to do. They are family as well, after all!

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 am

Hi all! I hope this doesn't get lost in the thread.

I'm new to bathing with washes. I've done the standard few before spell kits, but whenever 'dosing' (?) myself, I've always preferred oils and powders. Simpler, it seemed. But, now, I have an event coming up in a few weeks, and I was hoping I could get some advice. I'd like to bless myself. That's the best way I can think to describe what I'd like to do.

I'd like to draw attention -not romantically, however. Just attention. I'm seeking a job in which standing out is the best option (it's a field in which people are basically screaming 'look at me! My project's the best!) and I had some luck weeks ago with smaller version of the Blockbuster spell to clear the way, but now I'd simply like to catch and maintain the attention I've received, and intensify it if possible. I'd like to be -for lack of a better term- a beacon that draws people in.

Now, I have cleansing baths and oils, as well as drawing baths, oils and powders, but as I said before, I'm not certain how to employ the washes. I'd like to do this in stages leading up to the event, so any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:31 am

Hello emu81684,

Attraction and Look Me Over bath crystals would be perfect for this, and if you go to these pages you can read about how to use them:

http://www.luckymojo.com/lookmeover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

Good luck!

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello willl doing an uncrossing bath , cure someone from possession, for the most part.
Thanks so much 1863, and i am currently waiting for my reading with miss cat in the next couple. Of
Weeks.. thx 1863

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 am

Hello, amber,

Are you talking about a demonic possession? There are 3 stages to of a demonic possession.

Nevertheless, the answer is: "no" whether it's demonic or otherwise

Although a 13 day 13 herb bath would be indicated, there's a lot more to an eradication than just the bath

I can't go into everything on the forum. But if this person has a real obsession, than they need to seek help from a professional with experience in this arena

Also, please post your questions in the correct subforum and thread. This is not the correct thread

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:19 am

Thank you..

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:23 pm

Is it ok to write two names on a petition paper for blessing their health and happiness etc. Or should i write two petition papers and is it ok to put both petitions under the saucer and burn candles on them?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello, Moonlightdream

That is so thoughtful and kind of you to think of others

I would write out 2 petition papers: one for each person

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:12 am

Thank you Aida! So I should do separate spells instead of putting both petitions under 1 candle spell or is it ok to do so?
I am so happy today! I've been doing spells for my friend who's had infertility problems and she found out she was pregnant today ! So so happy!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:58 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

If it were me, I would do two separate petition papers and two separate candles. I don't like to skimp on candles unless I absolutely have to.

Good luck!

P.S. I posted a congratulatory note about your friend in your other post :)

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello all,

I moved into my new house here in December and I love it. The only thing is I at times have been feeling like maybe there is other presence there (could be good I do not know) and then today while at work around 4pm my motion alarm tripped and I checked my camera stills and there was no one in the cameras. My alarm company also called me and the police were sent to do a premise check but they called and told me that no windows or doors on the ground level had been compromised so it seemed secure. I am waiting on an order that contains Chinese Wash, Fiery Wall Oil, and Holy Oil amongst other things. While I am waiting on that I do have LM fiery wall bath on hand and I also have ammonia, pinesol, kosher salt, and Epsom salt. I can bath my daughter and I in the fiery wall bath but what can I put together to cleanse my house in the meantime? I know pinesol and ammonia have been apart of hoodoo dating far back. How would I use them in a cleansing of my home? Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Hello, Love_Muse,

Wow! That is really something!! Holy Cow!

Yes, while you are waiting, the ammonia is perfect

Look at the Chinese Wash webpage for the ritualistic way of washing

Also, You could put some in a spray bottle and lightly spray areas too (but don't use on furniture or leather, or nice carpet)

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

I hope everything clears up when you get your products

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Love_Muse

Unread post by Love_Muse » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:17 pm

Thanks Miss Aida! The motion tripped at 7:42pm also so the police did a courtesy walk through of my home before I entered and found nothing. I'm going to use the ammonia tomorrow while my little one is at school to clean top and bottom floor and EVERYWHERE until my Chinese wash comes. I think I may get a quick reading too just to make sure!

Miss Gaye
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Gaye » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Just found out today that Pine Sol removed pine oil as an ingredient in 2016 because of cost and difficulty of procuring pine oil. Supposedly you can still by an "original" version of Pine Sol online that contains 8% pine oil. But if you're buying Pine Sol in a store, it does not contain pine.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:52 am

Hello, Miss Gaye,

Wow!

That is sad

Thanks for sharing

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

causeandeffect
Newly Registered

Unread post by causeandeffect » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:07 am

Can someone help me please! I am going through some serious sh-t with a co -worker who has been doing work on me for a year so I can leave my job. Now because I've been protecting myself she has done work on my co workers where they won't even look at me. how do I even cleanse my office space or even them???

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:42 am

Hello causeandeffect,

I would start by taking a 13 Herb bath to remove any spiritual gunk that is on you.

http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... 1-day.html

Next, follow the instructions contained in this post:

spells-to-cleanse-bless-new-home-farm-a ... ml#p165606

If you feel like fighting back against this woman, check out this thread:

protection-on-the-job-from-difficult-co ... 26081.html

Take care.

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Hi everyone, i did a mirror box spell a while ago, which included goofer dust, crossing oils etc. then i kept this box in a cupboard under the stairs and forgot about it. in fact so much so, that i used the cupboard also for storage for some clothing! now i am worried (probably being silly..) that these clothes are somehow affected by being close to such a negative source of energy...do you have any advice? shall i do a protection wash? shall i throw them away? and what do i do with long term negative spells such as the mirror box? many thanks...

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:49 am

Hello konstanta,

If you are worried about the clothes, you could always make up a batch of 13 Herb Bath tea, and add it to the clothes' rinsewater in the washing machine. Then call it good. And you should really bury that mirror box in a graveyard and get it out of your house!

Take care.

konstanta

Unread post by konstanta » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:00 am

Hi Sister Jean, many thanks for your reply, that sounds like a very doable solution! Just to know for future spells, given the mirror box is an on going spell and i want it to last, is it ok to bury in a graveyard? Would you say that applies to "indefinitely on-going negative spells"? Thanks again.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:57 am

Hello konstanta,

I don't know what other spells you mean, but mirror boxes are typically buried in a graveyard, where they do keep working. You can read more about them here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Take care.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:22 pm

For blessing spells regarding health issues and blessing in general to someone (parents), what kind of herbs can I use other than the "blessing herb mixture"? I've got blessing and healing oils and sachets, what more LM products could I use?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:58 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

If you go to the following page and scroll down to "Blessing," you'll find such herbs:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

Take care.

WorkoutQueen9

Unread post by WorkoutQueen9 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:33 pm

I think this is the right place for this question, I looked through this section and it seemed to be the best place for it. So here goes :) I did a spiritual bath on me and my children a few weeks ago, one of which has autism. We all took a bath together (they’re under 6 and under) the reason we all took one together was because they wouldn’t until I got into the tub. I wasn’t able to dispose of it yet. And I also did a crown of success on myself and children (myself in one candle and children in another) my candle didn’t burn through but theirs did and has had good results for one of them. I’ve noticed since I done those spell my autistic child seems different, I’ve always believed that he could see spirits but now it seems like he can hear them and when I looking into his eyes sometimes he doesn’t look like he’s in there.

I’m very concerned, what do I do?

Also I’ve also felt like I’ve been in a fog lately. Not sure if that has anything to do with the spell but I’m young and relatively healthy. Sometimes I notice that I space out more and more. In addition to doing those spells I’ve also pulled out an old honey jar that I haven’t worked in a few months to fix things with an ex. Could that be the cause?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:41 am

Hello WorkoutQueen9,

All the work that you're describing sounds very positive and uplifting; I wouldn't attribute any negativity to it. The fact that when you look into your autistic child's eyes and it seems like he's "not there" could be due to the fact that staring into people's eyes is usually uncomfortable for autistic people. And I don't know what to say about the "fog" you're feeling. Have you been to a doctor lately?

Hope you feel better!

emu81684

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:26 am

I hope this doesn't get buried, but I'd like some help with cleansing another person.

I have an old friend who hasn't been himself lately. He seems more despondent than usual, like something's just weighing him down. I'm sure a few of you know what I mean when you see some kind of cloud hovering over people you care about. Well, I live in another city, so I'm not close by enough to interact physically with him consistently enough, nor do I really want him to know I'm doing it because he's just not into this sort of thing and I don't want him to mentally resist the help.

I'd like to know what any of you can suggest in the ways of cleansing. I don't know if his current girlfriend has done work on him (I haven't personally met her), I don't know if someone else has, or if the issue is just himself, but I'd like to wipe it all away. I just want to help lift some of this off his shoulders.

I do have contact with him on a regular basis and personal concerns of his (hair), so perhaps a petition and seven white candles over seven days? Uncrossing incense? Anything would help. Thank you.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue May 01, 2018 1:29 pm

Hello emu81684,

I would recommend that you make a doll baby using his personal concerns to represent him, then do Uncrossing work on it. Smoke it in Uncrossing incense while praying, let it sit and gaze upon candles that you've dressed with Uncrossing oil, and sprinkle it with holy water to bathe it. All these can be done long distance and without him knowing.

Wishing you luck.

deladelasol77

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Wed May 02, 2018 10:13 pm

I just recently spoke with a friend of my mother's who is a rootworker and reader, and she just told us it was a bad idea that we burned all our reversible candles in our house several times. We weren't well-informed and were never told we weren't supposed to burn them inside the house. We feel a strange presence in our home where we feel our energy-drained, lazy, and unpleasant. Is there anything anyone could kindly recommend what to do to cleanse our home to get rid of all that energy that is trap in our home from doing all those reversible candles? Also this past Sunday we did a binding burial, but in our backyard and my brother feels an unpleasant energy in our home more than over. I would really appreciate your help and advice what I can do to bring peace and protection back to my home the way it was before we did all these spells.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 am

Hello deladelasol77,

Chinese Wash is great for clearing out spiritual gunk like that:

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Have all the windows open as your clean, then when you're finished, shut all the windows and dress them with Fiery Wall of Protection oil in a five spot pattern:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

For more ideas, scroll up through the other posts in this thread and give them a read.

Take care.

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 am

I'm moving in to a new place next month. I will do a cleansing and blessing of the home before moving in. Below is what I've planned out.
Please let me know if something is wrong or in the wrong order!

1. Open all windows.
2. Burn sage counterclockwise around the home to remove all negativity.
3. Pinch powders Cast Off Evil and sweep it through the front door.
4. Use chinese wash and add a few drops of Van Van oil to mop the floor.
5. Close all windows and doors.
6. Put Fiery Wall Of Protection and Protection oil in 5 spot patterns on all windows and the front door.
7. Fiery Wall Of Protection/Protection/Van Van candle spell.
8. Peaceful home and House Blessing Candle spell.

Later on after I've moved in, I will make a Love Jar, Peaceful Home & House Blessing Jar to be put in the house as decoration Jars or hidden in the drawers.
I was also thinking of making Fiery Wall Of Protection/Protection sachets with protection herbs, powders and oils to be hung on the windows and in the hallway near the front door to protect the home from all negativity, from all harm and evil, spirits or people.

How does this sound? LOL
Any suggestions or corrections are higly appreciated!
It's a lot of work and dedication. But with faith and concentration, I believe in it's positive outcome and power! :)

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun May 13, 2018 8:33 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

I think your plan looks great, the only thing I would change is if it were me, I'd burn the sage after I did the sweeping and mopping. Good luck in your new place!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Tue May 15, 2018 12:59 pm

Thanks Sister J! About the chinese wash mop water...Do I have to bring the whole bucket of water and throw it at a crossroad, or can I just bring a small bottle of the mop water and throw it at the crossroads? Also, should I throw it to the east or west? Thanks!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 16, 2018 9:40 am

Hello Moonlightdream,

You can just bring a small bottle. And I'd throw it toward the west, so the influences of any bad gunk you mopped up will diminish. You can read more about disposing of spell remains here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Take care.

CrystalBox

Unread post by CrystalBox » Sun May 20, 2018 4:04 pm

Hello everyone,

This is a bit of a two part situation that I need some help with, please.

For over a little over a year now, I have been having a really bad string of bad luck. I have done many cleansings, uncrossing baths, 13 herb baths, cleansing my home, I used Jinx killer products, Uncrossing products, and I even did an egg cleansing. Whenever I do these, it only works for a very little while (one or two days), but the bad luck just rolls right back in. I have done protection work, blessing work and made a protection bottle, right after my cleanings, but my efforts don't seem to keep away the negative energy for too long. It has really been having a bad impact on my life. For example, I've been on many job interviews and can't land a job, even while doing employment/money or Crown of Success work to back it. I was able to get one minimum wage job for a short period of time last month, but a crazy customer came in and triggered a panic attack in me (I have C-PTSD), and my job fired me for the panic attack. It was such an unusual event, it was like this customer had it out specifically for me. There have been other situations where, although things were heavily in my favor, the outcome was always against me. A junior college that I've never even attended just sent me a bill saying that I owe them $208 for an unearned pell grant; Very unnerving.
At the moment, I'm not in the right financial state to afford to have a reading done, so I'm trying to figure out if there's anything else I can do to stop this or figure out what's going on. I can't understand where the source of the negative energy is coming from, or why it keeps coming back immediately after I do a cleansing, and my protection work isn't stopping it.

The second part of my situation has to do with the job that fired me for my C-PTSD panic attack. I want to file a claim against them for wrongful termination and discrimination, but I am afraid that with the luck that I have been having, things wont go in my favor. Perhaps I should wait to get my luck sorted out before I pursue this further? A lot of my spells haven't even been working for the past year, it's like something is blocking them. So I am afraid to even touch any court case products before I get this sorted out.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Wed May 23, 2018 9:09 am

Hello CrystalBox,

After reading through your post, the best advice I can give you is to get a reading. You say you can't afford it, but many workers on AIRR give 10-minute readings for a low price, and that may be all you need to get you on the right path.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Your second question seems tied in with all this too, and I just think a reader would be able to tell you whether you should wait to file a claim or not. There is just too many unknowns.

Take care.

CrystalBox

Unread post by CrystalBox » Fri May 25, 2018 1:02 pm

Hello Sister Jean,

I didn't know there were some readers who offered 10 minutes readings for low prices, thank you for letting me know.
Thank you for your reply.

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:02 am

I was unsure where to post my question so apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I was hoping to get some advice regarding overall self improvement.
I don't like that I sometimes catch myself falling into traps of jealousy or being involved in spreading gossip or wanting "pay back" against people who have been cruel to me. When I do catch myself being negative, I try to perform some cleansing/protection work, but I also want to better myself to be an overall kinder, more considerate person and specifically tackle the nasty parts of me that I don't like.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:26 am

bunny_paw,

You should continue to cleanse and even consider doing one weekly. Pray daily asking God to help you with these feelings. You can d a honey jar on yourself to be sweet and kind to other people. Cast off evil is a great product to help break bad habits as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:25 am

Hello bunny_paw,

Just to add to j82's solid answer, you can find Cast Off Evil products here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Take care.

bunny_paw

Unread post by bunny_paw » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:58 pm

Thanks j82 and Sister Jean. :)

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:48 am

I read on a few pages, which gave different info so I'm a bit confused...Some says that when you cleanse the home and smudge with a sage stick you should close the windows and doors. Some places says that you should open the windows and doors while smudging?? What is the right way really? :/ I thought that one had to have the windows and doors open to drive away all the negativity and negative energy?

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:29 pm

Moonlightdream.
When Smudiging you must have a point of exit. Leave one window open, not all.
Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:53 pm

Edward T --

Different strokes for different folks -- I always leave ALL WINDOWS AND DOORS open!

And i never, Never, NEVER use Sage, which i find disgusting.

I use only resin incenses on charcoal -- Pine resin being my favourite for cleansing, with Francincense, Myrrh, and Dragon's Blood also among my favourites. Sometimes i blend them. If cleansing a room, i may add some herbs, or a prepared powder incense, such as Van Van or Blessing.

I often prefer to cleanse a place by spritzing rather than censing -- i like shaken-up Peace water for this, or, if cleansing as well as blessing, i use a mix of Van Van Oil shaken with water.

There is no one "right" way to suffumigate a space, or to cleans and bless it. and i have never heard anyone say that one way is preferred in spiritual terms. The preferences are personal and practical, in my opinion.

For instance, a person with asthma would be inviting an asthma attack if they foolishly followed some crack-pot "leader" who insisted that people "must" close all the doors and windows and cense with Sage smoke.

Likewise, my way of working, with resin incenses in a censer, carried from room to room, with open windows and doors, is not "harsh" enough for those who favour Sage.

Aren't you glad that folk magic is not a set of game-rules? I sure am!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:26 am

Cat, why do you find sage disgusting? Is it the smell you dislike? Thanks, I'm going to try with pine and francincense too. 😊

LonePine99

Unread post by LonePine99 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 am

Just wondering : what's the best way to cleanse a house when there's a ton of crap lying around? I clean and wash, but since my parents (well, mostly my dad) are clutterbugs, no matter what I do, the place still seems kind of oppressive and delapidated. Also, there are a lot of repairs that need to be done to the house, but we have no money to do so... which also affects the energy of the house in a negative way, in my opinion.

Compounding this, I have plantar fasciitis, so being on my feet to clean and cleanse is something that exacerbates the pain! I know for a fact I'm crossed, however, and it hit my family and by extension me, so I absolutely know this place needs to be scrubbed physically and energetically from top to bottom. I've taken some cleansing baths already which has helped a lot, but unless the house and my parents are cleansed, the funk remains and will reinfect me once again.

My parents also have some health problems that would make it a bit more difficult than usual to clean everything and throw/give away crap they don't need anymore. So, I feel like most of that responsibility has fallen to me, which makes me feel more trapped. And with my dad... he just doesn't want to sort through his clutter anyway. I'm not saying he's a legit hoarder, as it could be worse, but he just leaves clutter wherever he goes. My mom doesn't like hoarding, but even I think she has too much stuff she doesn't use.

Anyway, what are some tips to cleanse with these above caveats? The energetic mess is driving me up the wall!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:53 am

Moonlightdream --

Sage, the herb. has a bright, sharp scent i find pleasant enough to use in cooking and perfumery. Burning Sage releases a scent i find harsh and overpowering. It contains thujones, medically and psychoactively active compounds that affect the central nervous system, and which, in my case, have a negative affect on my breathing and state of mind. The smoke from Mugwort, Wormwood, Tansy, and Yew wood also contains thujones and has similar effects on me. This is personal and i stated it as such.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Miss Gaye
HRCC Student

Unread post by Miss Gaye » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:45 am

Just a comment on the diversity of humans.
I *love* the smell of burning sage; but burning mugwort is nauseating! I can't believe anyone would burn mugwort for cleansing.

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:51 am

Hello everyone I need some help my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years and he has 5 children from a marriage 2 boys 3 girls. The boys love me however the girls have never been willing to meet me. All of his kids are adults and the parents were divorced for about 13 years before he and I even meet. I’ve had about 8 reading through out the years about our relationship and everyone of the readers have pulled 3 of swords and have said 3 women maybe working but I never thought of his daughters until now. His daughters and I have a mutual friend I just met the friend about a year ago and they didn’t know who I was but I knew who the friend was. Anyway their friend told me they did a spell on their dad to keep him from having a relationship so that he stays close to them. Again she doesn’t know who I am because I’ve never met the daughters and I’ve never said anything to her about my boyfriend but I knew who she was because she showed me pictures of all of them out one night.

Here’s my problem, I don’t want to hurt his kids because they are his children and I don’t think they did it to hurt him although it has caused me and him so much pain between the two of us. Also his children and his ex wife Practice hoodoo but he doesn’t believe in it and will not take a bath for cleansing and he only take showers in general. So what can I do to help us out because I’m growing tired.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 am

Hello Lovelygirl00,

I'm sorry about all this trouble you're having to go through, especially involving family. If you believe that the daughters and even the ex might be working against you, try sneaking some Uncrossing oil (just a few drops) in your boyfriend's shampoo or body wash to start taking that bad work off of him. For you, take a 13 Herb Bath. And to stop these people from working against you further, you could make a doll baby for each person and then bind their hands and feet, and command them to stop working magic against you and keep them in a dark place. It won't hurt them, it will just keep them from working that harmful magic.

Good luck to you, I hope things get better.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Lovelygirl00

Unread post by Lovelygirl00 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:51 am

Thank you Sister Jean!

Mbule

Unread post by Mbule » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:07 pm

New Year Reboot/Cleanup- sorry if it's long!!

My problem is that I feel like there have been forces working against me for the last 2-3 years or so... can't get GOOD PAYING steady work, Delays in payments when I do work, people trying to make me work for pennies, literally having to work MULTIPLE part time gigs to make ends meet, and not a single viable guy has asked me out in the last two years. And now I keep feeling like I'm sick- Like really sick- setting a Doctors' Appt and a reading soon. I have felt depleted and have smoked a lot to dull the pain of what I was feeling and trying not to let dark thoughts consume me. I have been working a chain breaker and crystal grids to clear my root and balance out. Things are starting to clear up, some delays have worked out to my benefit: extra discount, but I just want to make sure I can set myself up for an amazing new chapter in my life.

In the process of clearing and cleansing to make room for the new. looking to really transform my life this coming year. in addition to clearing debts (Law stay away), I'm ready to find new passion, and eventually new love. to create steady work and possibly move. I've heard some awesome detailed spells to work on the Hoodoo Radio show- thank you so much!

-Been mostly working with fixed candles- i have found some relief. i think that some of the oils from Botanicas that i have are not the best.

As the new year comes, I really want to set my space up right. I'm re-dedicating an armoire to my spiritual work/supplies, and looking to stock up on some stuff, plus i plan on applying to the Hoodoo course in the winter. I am thinking long term and planning on setting up honey jars for the main areas of my life (kits in my cart now)- finance- find a job that pays me enough to pay off my debts, attract paying customers etc..., law stay away while I clear debt-favourable outcomes no penalties, love, Vibrant health and protection (Gonna make that one up exciting!!), and of course one for working with Spirit or my gifts. As these are positive honey jars, I plan on leaving them on my altar for a long time.

I def will do the Chinese floor wash. But really trying to find suggestions for great spells to work at the TOP of the year... that can sit long term and can be revisited- similar to the honey jar, mojo bags etc... I plan on doing the two skeleton key spell Ms. Cat mentions- bury what you want to leave behind and wear the one you want to keep with you or bring into your life- I feel like that is my homework too.

My next step before I place my next order is to get a reading, so that I can order exactly what I need. I am currently waiting for Bakers dozen books which I'm sure will guide me, but anything I should keep an eye out for- please let me know!!

So far this is what I think I need to do:
Confirm via reading WTHeck is going on..
Purge any unwanted items from home- protect physchic attack
uncrossing/jinx killer bath
positive/protective affirming bath
home cleansing/smudging
protection spell in the house- planning on setting black tourmaline in all 4 corners to neutralize energy...
Dedicate altar
Set up my honey Jars- if doing positive work for you can you do more than one at a time? I would think to do them on the corresponding day?
Two key Spell

Any thoughts or comments... would love some!

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Hi Mbule,

Well you have some work ahead of you! Glad to see you are taking action to improve your life, it's a good commitment we should have at all times but especially at the dawn of a new year.

Your plan sounds good. Start off with a thorough spiritual cleansing of your home and yourself. For your uncrossing bath, consider the 13 Herbs bath as a good way to rid yourself of any spiritual messes that may be clinging to you. I do that for 13 days and always feel so refreshed afterwards.

We can't comment on anything you have bought from botanicas (this is a forum for advice on using products purchased from Lucky Mojo) or work done outside of the hoodoo tradition. However, your plans for incorporating hoodoo work into your new year sound right.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
HRCC Graduate #1909

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Cleansing, Health, Healing, and Blessings”