Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo herbal, mineral, and zoological curios, plus human personal concerns, in magic spells and conjure craft.
tink_2

Re: Menstrual Blood Magic Questions and Answers

Unread post by tink_2 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:51 am

will do thanks, I live in uk so have to wait till i have large order or i end up paying more in delivery lol

neblockgirl

Unread post by neblockgirl » Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:21 am

my boyfriend cheated on me once in front and twice behind my back with the same girl then he told me after he told me he broke up now were back to geather and hes still talking to her how can i get him to stay faithful to me and get her out of his life for good

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

I would get a reading, and see what you can do exactly that pertains to your situation. It is a good idea to get a reading in this situation.

To get the girl away, you can do a hot foot spell.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

For this girl you can also freezer her out of his life. We have discussed a freezer jar in quite some depth

For you and him, I would work with stay with me products, as well as a nation sack.
http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Also at the bottom of the stay with me page there is a spell to cut out the "other" woman by placing scissors facing the other woman. I think this would be something that is great for your situation. I have tried this for someone else, and it worked for them. So give that a try.

http://www.luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

tv101805

Unread post by tv101805 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:29 am

I did a menstrual blood work on my ex. I put the blood on his spaghetti. I have seen signs on him being a bit more sweeter and attentive but he still never initiates anything we were in the friends zone before all of this, and even after I did the work on him we're still on the friend zone. Its been about 5 days already. We have been texting back and forth, I must tell you this works like wonder in making him more sweeter but I want him to want me back. How long will I see results? and am I supposed to initiate things with him? or since I did some work on him I should let him come to me on his own?
Am I supposed to do this every month?
And I know theres open topics about this already but some of them doesn't really answer my question. I did read all of the topics by the way :) I did my research.
What would happen if I do it every month?

Queen
Newly Registered

Unread post by Queen » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Greeting,

I would like to find out the answers to your question too, and i would also lik to ask in re to the menstrual blood, if you use a tampon can you extract the blood from it as well? i am sorry if this sound so gross.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Please read this free page from "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on "Body Fluids in Hoodoo: Menstrual Blood, Semen, and Urine" at the Lucky Mojo web site:

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

For many more detailed spells using menstrual blood, please see my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" under the heading of "Personal Concerns":

BOO-GRI-HHHC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Hardcover by cat yronwode $39.95
BOO-GRI-HHSC Book Spellcraft Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode $14.95

(This topic thread is being moved to the herb, mineral, and animal curio section of the forum. --cat)
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

lunatrix

Unread post by lunatrix » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:18 pm

Use a menstrual cup...they work great. Just google it. Saves money on tampons or whatever you use.
I've had mine for 5 years...other benefits for your body,too.
Most health food stores carry a brand called "Diva."

Dxyz2010

Unread post by Dxyz2010 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Does it same for Semen of man? , how can we use semen to attract specific woman or bring back lost lover?
does anyone know on that issue?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:49 am

The semen (and lesbian effect) has been discussed here in the forum...do a search...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:42 am

Since this honey jar spell is to sweeten a person that is trying come against me legally, I was wondering could i put my blood into the honey jar to work more effectively?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

Nope. Well you could, but I don't think it would work.
HRCC Student #1559

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:01 pm

It is not unlike menstrual blood. The semen is gathered, though some people collect it while concentrating on their desire, then it is placed in your target's food and or drink.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Not unless you want them to want you sexually.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

greeneyes676767

Unread post by greeneyes676767 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:41 am

Ok, thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:53 am

The human body fluids used in hoodoo are menstrual blood, sweat, semen, urine, and tears.

The human body solids used in hoodoo are hair, nail clippings, foot sole scrapings, and feces.

Body blood (arterial or venous blood) is not used in hoodoo as a general rule. Nor is snot, nor is saliva.

The reason that menstrual blood is used for love, sex, and domestic happiness work should be abundantly obvious to anyone who has taken an eighth grade biology course.

The reason that arterial or venous body blood is NOT used for sexual love work should also be abundantly obvious, except perhaps to extreme sado-masochists.

Honey jars for sweetening do not, as rule, contain the body essences of the one performing the spell -- UNLESS THE ESSENCES ARE MATCHED, PAIRED, OR MATED WITH THE EQUIVALENT ESSENCES OF THE PERSON BEING SWEETENED. You are working on THEM, not on yourself. The only reason to put YOU in the sweetener is to show MATEDNESS. (One would hope that this distinction between sweetness and MATED sweetness would be apparent even to a child, but i know from experience that it is not.)

Please see the following "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" pages for further details:

http://luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

This thread is being merged with the menstrual blood thread, against which it can serve as a reminder that an eighth grade biology course, while not the equivalent of growing up on a farm in the rural South, may go a long way toward helping one understand the basic premises behind love and sex work in the African American folk magic tradition.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 09, 2010 2:31 pm

I need help and suggestions on my situation. My husband is US Navy, now stationed in San Diego, but I am still here on the east coast. Why? Because he started cheating while still in school for his new rate. He's cheating with a female sailor who is there in San Diego.

I have her name, pictures, and a rope she touched. I have all sorts of personals of his of course.

I have every intention of using break up and hot foot items to get her to leave him, as well as whatever love/passion/reconciliation spells and items I can get to bring him back around.

What I need are suggestions on how to make sure her permanent orders (she's also at a school command at the moment) pop soon and make sure they pop far away from him. Also I need suggestions to get him to come back to me even though we are several thousand miles apart. Any suggestions would be welcome as I know putting a great deal of physical distance between them guarantees they will break up, the sooner, the better.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun May 09, 2010 3:45 pm

You should start with a reading in order to really get a picture of all the subtleties at work in your case. Then the worker can help you determine what the best course of action will be given all your individual variables.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 09, 2010 3:53 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading done.

Most of the things you mentioned in the last paragraph can be addressed with the break up spell kit. I would do a moving candle spell with two black figure candles back to back. One for her and one for him. Specifically on her candle I would put the hot foot powder. Burn them down in portions over 9 days, and on the last day you can send her remains down the river or you can send them to another address far far from him. Everything you need comes in the break up spell kit BUT you will need to buy a male figure candle and a woman figure candle. Dress them...and then move them a little each day away from each other.

A vinegar jar or a bottle spell (which comes with the break up spell kit) will help as well.

This page has a good spell on here where you cut the other woman out through the use of candles ,and scissors.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I strongly recommend that you get a reading before you start anything and learn why your husband cheated on your in the first place. I say this because you may get this woman out of his life, but if you do not strengthen the bond between you and him and address why he drifted away...there will just be another woman.

To help bring him back...do some reconciliation spell kit, stay with me spell kit, and a nation sack.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 09, 2010 4:30 pm

jujugiggles wrote:You should start with a reading in order to really get a picture of all the subtleties at work in your case. Then the worker can help you determine what the best course of action will be given all your individual variables.
I've already set up a reading :) And I have several things from LM on order and on their way. I'm just hoping for some other minds to brainstorm with for anything I might have missed.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sun May 09, 2010 4:33 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:I would recommend that you get a reading done.

I strongly recommend that you get a reading before you start anything and learn why your husband cheated on your in the first place. I say this because you may get this woman out of his life, but if you do not strengthen the bond between you and him and address why he drifted away...there will just be another woman.

To help bring him back...do some reconciliation spell kit, stay with me spell kit, and a nation sack.
I already have the reading scheduled. And yes, I do bear some responsibility for him feeling vulnerable enough to be open to someone else. The ultimate blame lies with him as he could have always said no, but I do realize I was harder on him than I needed to be and am already working on correcting that. I'm willing to admit my mistakes and take responsibility for them.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Thu May 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I have another question if anyone can help me.......I plan on starting both a vinegar jar and a honey jar, along with whatever spells I can do. Would a separate vinegar/hotfoot jar just for her help and/or a freezing jar? I want to freeze her away from him, but not exactly sure how to do that without freezing him away from me in the process.

Also given the circumstances (he's stationed on the opposite coast and she's at the same base), I'm certain he's not being honest with his command about what is going on...how can I make sure he's not slandering me, and our situation, and make sure any lies he does tell come to light and quickly?

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Fri May 14, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi there, just wondering. Everybody was saying about feeding the person 3 times. What about if you feed him once? I have just done it, the guy had a drink with my menstrual blood in it and I put few drops. Do you think its going to be effective as well?

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 am

More questions, and hopefully answers...I'm going to start a vinegar jar today and a honey jar on Monday. However I do not have everything recommended for both jars, still waiting on orders. But I feel a loss of connection starting with him and I want to arrest that ASAP. Would starting both jars, even if not 'perfect' in their set up help until I can get proper jars together. I do plan on working the earlier jars as well and the more 'together' ones at the same time.

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

I have actually found the answer to my question in this forum, looks like I didn't look up properly...sorry guys :-)

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Mon May 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Sorry if this question has been asked before but does urine or saliva has the same effect as menstrual blood in food/drinks? thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 17, 2010 11:38 pm

Menstrual blood is said to be extremely powerful. If a woman cannot produce menstrual blood then sexual fluids or urine can substitute for a similar effect. Please read the info link earlier in this thread.

2010luckyme

Unread post by 2010luckyme » Tue May 18, 2010 4:27 am

Thank you Star. I just wanted to know for times that one is not mensturating yet still wanted to put your fluid in target's food/drink.

MightyScorpio

Unread post by MightyScorpio » Tue May 18, 2010 6:35 am

Wow @ this thread...Giving me IDEAS! Great info!

Thanx all. :D

Macumba

Unread post by Macumba » Fri May 21, 2010 9:41 am

MysticRootworker,

congrats from heart!!! :)

How long does the effects of menstrual blood tricks last?
According to your example, results were rather instant, and what about the duration?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri May 21, 2010 10:13 am

You will know...

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Fri May 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Macumba-
I only did it once and it seems to have worn off! lol I need to get that into him again! Thank God I saved some. I started taking a new medicine for female issues a month ago and I am thinking I wont be having a menstrual cycle for awhile. ;-) I havent been laying tricks and he is not as attentive as I would like. I use sachets on him and can really see the difference! (Love Me, Bewitching, EOB) Good Luck!

jacquimartin

Unread post by jacquimartin » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:10 am

Dear Friends

I have a few questions that I hope some one can help me with. Firstly I will give you some background on the matter to help you understand where I am coming from.

My husband and I have been together now for nearly 20yrs, 8 of which we have been married. As with most relationships these days it has had it's ups and downs, one on which he had an affair three years ago. I still haven't got over it or really come to terms with. My husband has a roaming eye and is a accomplished liar. Our relationship is appears fine now but I think it could do with improving. He says he loves me and has no intention of doing that again due to the hurt and destruction it caused to me and the kids, but how can one believe a lair.

The advise I am seeking is how to truly keep him faithful and to kerb that roaming eye. I have seen the array of product for sale and I have become confused as to what to buy. I have also looked at the spells you have on the site and have tried the bodily fluid one but I have not seen much change? I have started collecting his personal items such as his nail clippings in preparation for use.
Can you please advise me on what I need to purchase. I do not get much private time to cast spell with the family always around, and I am scared of getting it wrong. I would need something quite simple but highly effective, although I know everything in life that you want to gain requires a lot of hard work.

Jacqui

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 am

I would go for a nation sack.

But get a reading with a rootworker first to make sure that you're getting the WHOLE picture, and can be advised on exactly what tricks will be most effective in accomplishing your goal.

jacquimartin

Unread post by jacquimartin » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:32 am

Thank you for your advice. I don't know any rootworkers, I have my Tarot's read last year but she did not metnion anything about the affair but said we would be together for life. Some of what she has said has coma about but other questions I asked have not. Could you please clarify what a exactly rootworker is and may some advice on where to find one and what to watch out for.

Thank you

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:50 am

Go to the Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers - http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Rootworkers are hoodoo practitioners who can tell you what magical work you need to solve an issue. You generally won't get that kind of advice from someone who is just a general tarot reader, though many rootworkers do use the tarot as part of their practice.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:00 pm

For how long do you have to put your menstrual blood in their food? Just one time or do you have to keep doing it? Also, if someone has put her bodily fluids in your husbands food how can I rid his body of her control. Thanks?

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:04 pm

If blood, cum and urine were put into my mans food or drink would that be magic overload or no? Also, do they each have diff purposes? Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Feeding the blood tends to be an ongoing thing for long-term binding purposes.

There are different ways to remove a binding on someone's nature - it would require a reading to determine which would be best in any given situation since each is different.

Well, you want to feed the menstrual blood for the love-binding - adding the others wouldn't make it any stronger or better. But the menstrual blood is what is used in that way primarily. Sexual fluids are used in other kinds of work. Urine can be used as a protective agent or cleansing agent for your own home.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Wow, very knowledgable. I am wondering, if I put menstrual blood in his food, does this become "dark" magic.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:14 am

Hoodoo doesn't have "light" or "dark" magic, though those terms have kinda slipped in through the popularity of European and NeoPagan magic. You do a divination do determine if it's justified - if it is, then you're free to do it. If the work involves crossing someone then you must cleanse yourself to keep from contaminating yourself with the crossing work, and keep yourself protected in case the target is well protected or sends a reversal.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am

Wow, I am so dumbfounded on the abundance of knowledge out there. Your very knowledgable, and I appreciate the feedback. I, think, I am justified in doing this to my husband, but need to find the courage to do it. Lol. Are there any other articles, on keeping him faithful to ony you with body fluids? I thought that was one of the benefits of doing the menstrual blood but I'm not quite sure.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:36 pm

yes you can get his semen, and do a nation sack. I would do a forum search to learn more about a nation sack and how it has worked for others.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:39 pm

I have a question that may seem alittle ignorant. If another woman put her menstrual blood in my husbands food, which in turn had him leave, will it come back to her 3 fold even though she didn't "hurt" him. I hope she gets the 3 fold thing bc she took him from our family but not quite sure how this 3fold thing works. Thanks

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:36 pm

wantmyloveback wrote:I have a question that may seem alittle ignorant. If another woman put her menstrual blood in my husbands food, which in turn had him leave, will it come back to her 3 fold even though she didn't "hurt" him. I hope she gets the 3 fold thing bc she took him from our family but not quite sure how this 3fold thing works. Thanks
It doesn't. It's not at all part of hoodoo, rather its a part of various new age belief systems, and not even all of them. If you want you're man back you're going to have to work at it. He has to be cleansed, then you have to start reconciliation work.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 pm

The 3 fold rule, again, does not even fit into hoodoo. It is not a rule in hoodoo at ALL. So when speaking it in terms of Hoodoo, the idea needs to be dropped from being associated with Hoodoo. If you want to her to feel the hurt and pain, then do some reversing and/cursing work.

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:54 pm

So basically, there is no reprecussion from the universe to her for taking my husband from his family?? That's sad. If he was single with no family go for it but that wasn't the case at all. It just confusing when hoodoo, many of posts in the forum, saying there is no 3 fold rule, no dark magic, no karma.so you can do bad things to people and with doing protection nothing will happen??? Also, I asked my rootworker about puting menstrual blood in his food and he said id be justified in doing so, but it wouldn't be ethical and not to get into that bc I have good energy. If its not wrong then I just don't understand! If someone takes a man from his family how can there be no reprecussion naturally? Just so confused! I'm wanting to learn more but want to understand all of my questions. Thanks for understanding.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:57 pm

I dont know what your rootworker is talking about. If you were the other woman, and were putting the menstrual blood in the other man's food then I probably could understand how it could be unethical. However, you are his wife so I would do it. It would not be unjustified. However, you still would need to do some break up work for the other woman and him if they are still in contact with each other. In addition, this is why it is important to cleanse yourself after break up and other negative work. But you should keep yourself cleansed regularly.

I say go with the menstural blood.

As for the universe punishing her, she could get punished or whatever but to help her along do some reversing work to reverse all the negative energy and harm she did to you right back to her. OR you could do some crossing work.

But the 3 fold rule does not pertain to Hoodoo.

aba

Unread post by aba » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Most cases of the Menstrul blood that I have heard about inculde a type of drink with the moon blood in it, my case is a bit odd. I met this woman and she gave me a joint from her garden when we met and after smoking alot of her pot, I found her irresistible. She told me that since marijuana plants have gender and that only the females have THC that it was necessary to ensure more smokable pot and I believed her. I am not a pot farmer so I thought that it was a normal thing untill I told someone what she was doing, and they said "That isNOT how you grow weed!" after some time I realized that the pot was what made me want her so bad and I took off.
Alcohol/coffe/tea and ingested, where weed is SMOKED, I was breathing her female essence in link with an intoxicating female plant which I can only assume magnifies the effect.
I have read a solution that involves 9 rusty nails, 9 pins, 9 needles and her menstrual blood, but I can't get the last part.
What should I do?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:41 pm

aba wrote:She told me that since marijuana plants have gender and that only the females have THC that it was necessary to ensure more smokable pot and I believed her.
Yes, that is exactly how one would "grow pot" if one were so inclined to. Your friend was the incorrect party... i guess i would reccomend talking to a reader first before you do anything...

To be honest, it sounds like you just got a little high...

Unless you're saying she dosed the jay with some of her MF?!

Whelp...good luck!!! :)

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:57 pm

I agree get a reading to find out if she in fact crossed you.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I would like to add these two points:

1. Definitely take our advice and get a reading before using that solution you stated...sounds/is nasty and may not be warranted at all!

and

2. Consuming marijuana and any type of caffeine product will amplify the effects of the THC in your system. Ditto for any kind of alcohol. So if you imbibed both substances on top of smoking with her...wow...that's a "hippie speed-ball" and can pack one helluva punch. Very, very potent...and possibly traumatic.

Calm yourself, look at the situation, take to someone who can help you...then decide which course of action is right for your circumstances.

...and again, good luck!

-joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

gettingmyloveback

Unread post by gettingmyloveback » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 am

Quick question. With crossing/breakup to my husband and this woman, does this mean they stop talking completly? My husband quit his job bc they work together and she makes an effort for him to see her and he says he trys and advoids her but it was getting difficult so he found another firm to work for. So, in doing this work to break them up, does this mean no more contact? She makes an effort constantly whether it be by calling, texting, seeing... I've read about this breakup stuff but am still a little confused. I hope he ends up hating her for breaking up his family. Anyays, I will do the menstrual blood bc I am justified. He said not to do it bc if he felt like he was trapped he's seen cases where the man killed the woman bc he went crazy bc he couldn't escape. Hmmm. I think I will go with my heart and gut. I want to do it. Oh I've read over and over on the body fluids article, and I'm wondering if I do use my menstrual blood, how does it usually start to show its working, like more affection comming back home,ect. I'm excited to see a good change.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:14 am

wantmyloveback wrote:Quick question. With crossing/breakup to my husband and this woman, does this mean they stop talking completly? My husband quit his job bc they work together and she makes an effort for him to see her and he says he trys and advoids her but it was getting difficult so he found another firm to work for. So, in doing this work to break them up, does this mean no more contact? She makes an effort constantly whether it be by calling, texting, seeing... I've read about this breakup stuff but am still a little confused. I hope he ends up hating her for breaking up his family.
I would think that sounds like you want a freezer jar.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:24 pm

Reading first aba would answer your concerns...

Littlestar

Unread post by Littlestar » Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 am

ok collecting the semen I dont think I will have an issue. Its measuring his "personal" with the string? How do you do this without him knowing?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:31 am

While he sleeps would be one way.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 am

You don't have to measure it directly, measure it with your hands and transfer it to the string later.
HRCC Student #1559

Buttercup

Unread post by Buttercup » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:08 am

So we use the measurement of the calm,sleeping state of his "personal"?

alliyaah27

Unread post by alliyaah27 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:16 am

JUst been wondering about something while reading this section. If the guy is attracted to you (not only physically, me and my target are good friends as well and flirt a lot) but he is currently with someone else does that mean that there is a possibility that we will be coming back every now and again (thats what he has been doing since I fed him the MB) but not necessarily will commit and be obssesed with me? Does the rule of 3 days, 3 weeks and 3 months apply to this spell as well or the results should be more instant (I read somewhere on this forum that is more less instant)...Could someone clarify that for me? I fed him 3 weeks ago and a very little amount yesterday as well...After the first time we had sex (the day I fed him) he said we shouldnt be doing it again because its wrong..however looks like this works as we met again yesterday and he was so passionated that i couldnt believe it! Not mentioning that he initiated the contact and meeting..:-)

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:31 am

Buttercup wrote:So we use the measurement of the calm,sleeping state of his "personal"?
Nope, you want the measure of it hard.
HRCC Student #1559

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Herb, Mineral, and Animal Curios in Hoodoo and Rootwork”