Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

MrsBrown

Re: Signs / Movement / Completion of Spells: Questions & Answers

Unread post by MrsBrown » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:03 pm

It was just a question based on thought instead of fact. Things appeared to be getting worse when in fact they were getting better. Kind of like thinking the guy you've been with for 3 years is never going to commit when in fact he's working with your best friends to work out an incredible proposal.

I am also working with Intranquility Spirit and am sleep deprived and starving, so there's that.

Thanks for your answer.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:56 pm

Lately I have been seeing the numbers 1111 EVERYWHERE. I am paying attention to how they present themselves and in what context so they hopefully are giving me a message I can understand. I had done some work on a person I was dating about 6 weeks ago so I am unsure if this is a sign in relation to that work, or if this is something else. Specifically I did three workings to 1, get someone more attracted to me sexually (red penis candle), 2. draw them in in a more loving way (pink candle for love) and finally 3. a red skull candle to make them think of me in a loving way. Typically, my signs come as me seeing their name everywhere. I will say that this person and I have since parted ways since I performed love work on them and it was really out of the blue (I think he left me for another woman, but dont really know). I did several workings on the situation so I have no clue what happened. To me this is negative movement away from my desired outcome so I naturally feel like ok, these spells arent going to work right now. but the signs wont stop coming... 1111 every single day

I think what is confusing me is that I feel a very strong bond and connection to this person. More than I ever have with anyone else, and felt physically sick when he left my life, like a piece of myself was being ripped from me. We werent together for very long but our connection was incredibly intense (at least it seemed to be. Im not sure how he could fake it unless he was /is a narcissist). I have read that this could be a sign of a twin flame. Which was something that I never contemplated, or even knew much about, just that this connection is something I cant describe. Its a whole other level of intensity. Mentally, physically and spiritually. I am manifesting things I am just thinking of and I feel a major shift in my spiritual being I cant explain, but I am very confused by it.

I am getting a reading about it because it is beginning to shake me to my core. I have dated many people in my life and have had wonderful long term partners I loved, but I have never felt anything like this. I am incredibly confused about what is happening.
So I am wondering if anyone has experienced these types of signs before? has anyone done work to draw in a twin flame? Is this even a thing? And do signs come as repeating number patterns? 1111? Or, am I just losing my mind here and have I been affected by my own work?

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi Olivialeigh!

I've seen number patterns my whole life and only started paying attention to them and looking them up a few years ago. For a while, I was seeing number patterns during a time of losing a lover that I also felt very connected to, had dreams of him, etc. but I was misunderstanding the numbers. I just about went crazy after that. I saw numbers EVERYWHERE. I thought they were signs but in retrospect, I was "looking" for them without realizing it and at one point along the way, I started adding numbers and multiplying. That's where the insanity really set in lol. And that guy literally never talked to me again and now he's happily married to someone else and I don't care about him in the least.

What I learned from seeing numbers and trying to interpret the signs is that just because my issue at the time was my ex, that doesn't mean the signs were related to what "I" cared about. The universe was showing me something different. And seeing 11's or whatever combination, according to textbook definition (the internet in this case, so don't take it as gospel) is "awakening" and starting a new phase psychically. It's like being opened up to a new realm within the spiritual world. And your connection to this man might be symbolized by the 1111 you've been seeing. It's possible that it's telling you you're beginning to have the ability to connect with people on a psychic level more than ever before. Connections and telepathy might now be easier because that channel has just been opened, since that's what 11's typically mean.

So, in my experience, and after reading your post, it might be something that's telling you the connection is real, but he's not special, if that makes sense. It might have just taken this traumatic event to open this up for you. That's what it was for me and that makes the most sense, given what 11's typically mean.

I have to try like hell though to stay grounded in these matters so when I'm not seeing any "movement", regardless of the signs, I label the whole thing as a no-go. I'm not doing work for "signs," I'm doing work for success. lol.

So the practical side of things needs to be weighed heavier than the intuitive side, in my opinion. You'll go crazy trying to figure out what the numbers mean and it'll confuse you because the movement hasn't happened in real life. One other thing that I had to realize when I started moving into a much more psychic time in my life is that I feel connected to EVERYONE. And I care about everyone and I feel everything they're feeling. That doesn't mean they feel connected to me or care about me. In fact, people generally don't feel connected to me at all lol. I'm very... Unrelatable :).

So that being said, if you're more in tune than he is, you could feel like you've known him 1000 years and he might not feel any of it at all. It sucks but if you learn how to be discerning with who you connect to (a whole other deal and topic), you'll be able to feel that connection with only the people who have proven they deserve it. Anyway, your situation seems to be exactly like mine was, even down to seeing 11's everywhere and the ex and all of it. So just try to stay grounded, as hard as that will be when you're becoming more psychic.

Luckylady123

How Long?

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:28 pm

I have a timing question.....

Recently a hoodoo practicioner told me that a love spell she cast actually came to be a year later. I also had a different practicioner tell me a love spell she cast 3 years ago very recently worked.

I understand the spirits do not work on our timeline- but is it possible for spiritual work to come to fruition so long after the spell work is cast?

And if it is true of love work....then could a breakup or cursing spell work a very long tile after it is cast?

Ernie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ernie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:29 pm

ScorpioKate,

Thank you for that wise testimony. I really liked this message:

"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success."

I may be quoting you on that for years to come.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:44 pm

Scorpiokate that is the most succinct answer and exactly what I think the universe needed to tell me. I cannot fathom how this person who may be a narcissist cheater liar could be a twin flame and the other part of me when I’m nothing like that and never have been. It made me incredibly depressed thinking that could be the case. But the spiritual connection is still strong and undeniable so it’s still quite confusing. To be potentially Tied to that person for all eternity and stuck in a Sad twin flame runner chaser cycle gave me incredible anxiety and I’ve been crying and meditating on how to handle this.

I too have read that 1111 indicates awakening. This all makes sense given my recent ability to just manifest things without really giving them a lot of thought, and drawing so many beautiful new connections to me. So if this is my spiritual awakening then I’m grateful for it and I am very grateful for you sharing that.

Olivia

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:51 pm

I've been seeing the all over since starting the Intranquil Spirit. I see them here and there, but it's been like back to back and not just on the clock for the past few days. So I'm excited. I've gotten movement on the breakup work I am doing too so I am very happy.

ETA: Has anyone else had the IS start making you think about your target all the time? Like (good) things you've forgotten about?

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:17 pm

My ex (not the target) just messaged me on FB. I heard this could happen with IS. Any experiences with this?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:00 am

Hello MrsBrown,

If you are looking for people's experiences about the Intranquil Spirit, I suggest you look at that thread:

intranquil-spirit-spiritual-supplies-qu ... t5469.html

You can also search for "intranquil spirit" in the search box at the top right of your screen, and all the posts about the Intranquil Spirit on the forum will come up.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:29 pm

After doing a break up spell I dreamt the same night that the whole candle was in tears and "empty" inside. The actual candle in reality in the morning had almost no leftovers. Can I consider that a sign?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:41 pm

Vida,

Yes dreaming of something like that is a sign. People experience signs differently, some here some see, some dream. The dream fits the candle therefore id consider it a sign. Keep the work up. Sometimes break up work the people go back and forth so I like to keep the work going even after a break up to make sure it stays a break up.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:51 am

Good suggestion, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:20 pm

I didn't see him, but he picked up some items at the apartment (my son was there and my hubby voluntarily spoke to him when he was vehemently against seeing him before). I restarted with St Martha today. Is this movement?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:44 am

MrsBrown,

It would depend, what was the petition? It is good he is talking to your son, but Its not good he is picking up his items. I see in another post that you received a snake which isa sign of Martha working with you and for you. Based on that I would keep working. remember to pay saint what what they are due for the work. Each saint has their own payment. Minimum I would place water and a candle for them.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Thank you, j82. I literally just had a reading backed up by the exact sign I asked St Martha for. (if it was in person, it would have bitten me). I just started a whole new relationship with St Martha Lubana this Tuesday.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:09 pm

So I am beginning to see and hear the name of the second party I've done a breakup spell and vinegar jar on. I buried the lemon spell the other day in the graveyard. (I've been hearing the first party's name daily since I'm doing love/reconciliation work on them). I have seen this person cry in front of me in line with the tears on the vinegar jar candles and the candle with the lemon breakup spell.

What is seeing and hearing her name after the crying?

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:13 pm

So... along with seeing and hearing his first and last name constantly

Another piece of my target's mail showed up yesterday

I keep seeing cars that look like his the past few days

As well as guys who look so much like him I have to do a double take

And someone literally just handed me something that belongs to him.

these are signs because it's not in person interaction with him, right?

And if anyone has some insight into seeing her name, please let me know.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:49 pm

I can't edit my last post, but she's been tweeting that she's very unhappy and sad tonight.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:17 am

Mrs.Brown,

Names, receiving the mail and such are all signs of the work. Movement is him contacting, meeting up, sending text, manifestation is the end result, reconciliation break up etc. Whatever it is you prayed for. Hearing her name in the context may indicate problems. IF I hear the name when a break up song is on its a sign, if I see the name in relation to a divorce lawyer advertisement its a sign, if I see her name on a show and it says Jane doe is in love its a bad sign to my work and I have to keep working.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:08 am

Thank you for the clarification about seeing her name. It hasn't been in a good or bad way. Just an uptick in seeing it which I thought might be something since I never do and her name isn't a usual one. It's also been since I buried the remains of the lemon breakup spell.

ScorpioKate

Unread post by ScorpioKate » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:05 pm

Hi MrsBrown!

Maybe you could try to ask God (or whomever) for a "different type" of sign besides the ones you've been receiving. After getting a couple signs, it's human nature to start seeing it everywhere we look because now we've subconsciously attached a meaning and a feeling to that particular sign. For example, if I happen to notice that the person in front of me in line is left-handed and my Dad is left-handed, it might make me think of my Dad and I subconsciously attach left-handed people with thinking of my Dad. So then, I'm going to "notice" every single left-handed person that I come across because I'm subconsciously looking for that trait, specifically. There aren't any more or any less left-handed people around now.. I'm just paying special attention to them so it makes it seem like there are a lot more "now", because as far as my brain is concerned, I've been seeing a lot more lately. It's something that every person does and it's really hard to stop once it's started. That might be what's happening with you now because the signs seem to be both positive and negative but overall, confusing.

What I do when I start seeing too many signs and getting confused, is I say "thank you for the signs! I'm starting to lose clarity though, so can you send me a sign in a completely different way so that I KNOW they are signs coming from you and not my weird brain?" And I also like to ask for a sign either way. Like, a good sign or a bad sign depending on which it is. That way, I know not to make any determination until I get a clear sign one way or the other. So in my example, if God was trying to give me a sign about my Dad for some reason, maybe I would find some old pictures of him that I forgot about while looking through a box for something else. But something completely unrelated to left-handedness lol. This kind of thing gets really tricky so maybe you could try that and only take note of signs that are different than seeing names and receiving mail and such. Those could still be signs but if you specifically ask for a different type of sign and you get that too, then you'll know. If you get a negative sign, then you'll know that the names and mail might not have really been the signs you thought you were getting.

MrsBrown

Unread post by MrsBrown » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Thank you for the reply, ScorpioKate. I am a big admirer as you can see by my signature.

I actually did exactly that earlier today. I am not really the one to do what you said (like with the left handed Dad thing), however. I am not one to strain myself looking for signs. They practically have to drop on me for me to get them.

The names of the people aren't like Mike or Jennifer. So when I hear or see them, I know it's a sign. His mail coming here is an anomaly since it's not his address, which has been changed for for several months. With his car, it's a specific shade of this color. I am not looking at every car of that color and thinking it's his. It's the same size, shade (not color but shade), number of doors and type of his car where it's indistinguishable from his. When I see guys who look like him, it's the same race, height, build, hair length and type as well as color. I even shrug off signs until they are so obvious that I MUST pay attention. The other day I had the tv on in the background and someone literally said Mr "his last name" like 5 times in a row. I actually had to rewind it to make sure it happened. I was stunned.

With St Martha, I opened up Instagram and there was not just a picture of a snake, but a video. Then later on I tapped on my phone (which wakes it up) by accident while getting in the car and opened up IG stories to this guy who deals with animals and story after story was of his snakes. Nothing but his snakes (he has many other animals). That's along with all the other St Martha and snake showings that I mentioned in the her thread.

That said, things are confusing partially because the people involved are younger and one isn't too bright to boot. That's what's making me so nervous. I'm older and can compartmentalize my life better. However I have gotten very clear signs from candle burnings, readings and St. Martha about our reconciliation and their breakup, so I am going to concentrate on my money, health and getting rid of my bum @$$ stepbrother (just posted about that). It's best for my love/breakup work to concentrate on other things anyway.

I asked for a VERY specific (and not easy) sign. Not out of doubt, but just to calm my mind. I did learn how to discern signs from movement however, so I am glad. Thanks again for sharing your time and talent with me and the board. Your quote has helped me tremendously.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”