Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Influence and Change Someone's Mind or a Decision They Made

SagittariusLover128
Re: Influence and Change Someone's Mind or a Decision They Made

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:12 pm

So once I get my order from LM I plan on doing the following skull candle spell— want to make sure I’m not missing anything. So first off as of the day of this post I hadn’t spoken to my target since August 1, 2018. I’m going to first hold the candle upwards (like the baby in Lion King lol) and say a prayer over the candle— most likely something from Psalms that’s appropriate for my intentions. After praying over the candle I’m going to carve his name and DOB on the forehead (should I carve with anything particular?) and I’m going to take his photo as well with his name and DOB written on the back and place it underneath the candle. I’m then going to dress the candle with Clarity Oil and King of Solomon Oil and I’m going to sprinkle some Balm of Gilead Buds on it— while I’m dressing it I’m going to speak to it as if it’s my ex. For example, rubbing oil on the eyes and saying “I want you to see how much I love you and I don’t want no other man but you.”; and rubbing the skull saying “Think of me and the good times we had.” and so forth.. just basically dressing the skull and having a conversation with my ex as if he were physically there. After praying over the candle and dressing it, I’m then going to light it— I’m going to let it burn for 7 days. Is there a specific amount of time I should let it burn each day? I’ll be praying for the candle and redressing it each day as well as speaking my intentions from the heart each day. I’m going to speak something different each day from the heart.

I want to start the candle lighting on a Friday night when the moon is waxing. I would like to do it during the planetary hour of Venus if my hours of employment don’t stand in the way. So far that’s all I got. If I’m missing anything all suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:52 pm

inquiringminds128,

You traditionally baptize the candle in the persons name in God the father, Son and Holy Ghost. Carve a hole in the bottom and add personal concerns if none add herbs relating to the work. Well the idea to influence a person with a skull is to make them think in their own mind so you would say I love jane doe she completes me. Puff a cigar smoke into the face as you do this, it helps communicate the message. Try and do this when they are asleep if you can. You dress the candle once, some spells call for daily but this is not one of them. I would focus on 1-3 statements to work on the skull and hammer them in rather than 7 different each day. You can burn 15-30 mins a day but the last day the candle will burn longer. Plan to spend some time with it. Best day is friday.

Seems your work is a mix of clarity to think clear, wisdom to see clear and rec to bring him back? I would add reconcilation oil and powder to the work.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

HoodooLover

Unread post by HoodooLover » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:47 pm

Thanks j82 and Sister Jean, I truly appreciate it! :D

SagittariusLover128

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:41 am

J82,

So I should burn it for 7 days, but only on Friday’s? He’s usually a person who sometimes stays up late. I really don’t have a way of knowing when he’s sleep.
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:45 am

inquiringminds128,

You would burn it for 7 days in a row start on a friday if you wish and end on a thursday. Burn it early in the morning if he is a night Owl.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Domination, Controlling, Compelling, Coercion”