Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Discussions about how to use Lucky Mojo vigil lights, novena candles, figural candles, and offertory candles, and how to fix lucky oil lamps.
Sister Jean
Site Admin
Re: Skull Candle Questions and Answers

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 am

Hello Tribaby789,

Yes, the way you are describing how you would light the small candles according to Miss Cat's instructions sounds correct. I think a white candle carved with the head coach's name, dressed with Influence oil, would be great.

Good luck to you and your daughter.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:40 am

Hello Vida,

There isn't a rule that says how long you have to light skull candles; some people burn them all in one go, some people burn them over many nights. So it's up to you really, and the way you want to work. I think you can work in the mornings if your target will still be asleep at that time.

Good luck to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Vida

Unread post by Vida » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Hmm, thanks Sister Jean!

However, I have another question. Are the targets easily manipulated while they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:04 am

Vida,

Yes, being under the influence of intoxicants does make a person suggestible, but remember also that each intoxicant has its own "emotional signature" -- alcohol makes people combative or weepy, marijuana makes them hungry or time-lost and lackadaisical, speed makes them paranoid and criminally active, opioids render them powerless to carry out long-term goals, etc. -- so working spell jobs on addicts is not a one-size-fits-all proposition.
catherine yronwode

SamuraiGreen

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:56 am

Just a follow up question: My target usually goes to sleep when I am getting up/going to work/clocking in. It doesn't really give me that much to work with during time with the skull candle. I can wait till the weekend to do the working. Should I just jerp it to the time frame where shes asleep and I can do that? Or attempt to do it anyway?

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Thank you sister Jean!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:29 am

SamuraiGreen,

Do the work when she is sleeping and would be easiest to influence thoughts and dreams.

sxmgirl

Unread post by sxmgirl » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:02 pm

Greetings all!! I've been lurking and reading for a bit and recently registered.

The situation, she is a young student who slept with my husband (we had a pretty solid marriage and two toddlers). He has since moved out and in with her. When he sees me he covers his eyes, he refuses all contact and I am currently pregnant with our third. Idon't have any personal effects of the person only a picture and her birthdate.

I had a DUME vigil set at MISC and am waiting on the report.

Previously, I used a dressed separation vigil candle and a figure couples back to each other candle. I only recently finished them and haven't seen any movement or anything yet but I'm going on blind faith that it's already successful and ready to move onto the next step which is tormenting the woman who stole my husband using a black skull candle.

I'm hoping that starsinthesky7 is still around and can elaborate on a spell she posted man many years ago. It was on a black skull candle to really hex someone.

The hex starsinthesky7 posted used a black skull with Asafoetida, Goofer dust, red ants, red pepper, graveyard dirt, witch grass, poppy seed and chicory. I couldn't find any chicory in the curio shop.

Can anyone tell me how I would go about dressing the skull candle? If there is anything else anyone can add to make this powerful it would be greatly appreciated. Or if anyone else has any other powerful spells for bringing pain and torment to someone, I'm all ears.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:12 am

sxmgirl,

I am very sorry to hear about your case. There are many spells and products to use to cause the person pain and suffering. Such as break up to end them and cause them to fight, inflamitory to cause trouble, Crossing products to cross his life up, red pepper to cause fighting, alum to silence, poppy to cause confusion, sharp objects like nails, pins, razors, coffin nails all great for causing pain and suffering. Add dog poop to make his life SH**. there are two great books that are specific to the work type you are interested in and I would highly recommend them. Please do not forget to cleanse after this work, puchase hyssop or uncrossing bath, and use fire wall of protection on you as well to keep things off of you.

Read more in these books from THE LUCKY MOJO CURIO CO.

CURSING AND CROSSING
by Miss Aida

DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

sxmgirl

Unread post by sxmgirl » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:56 pm

j82, thank you. I'll definitely look into adding the books to my cart.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:28 am

I did a red skull candle for a client on the waxing moon on a Friday. She gave me his personal concern. The target is very stubborn, and has issues emotionally and committing. I had done a white skull on him for her before the red skull to heal his issues. I used balm of gilead as a herb, healing oil, and carved on the skull what we wanted to heal, along with his name and date of birth across the forhead. I had his pic wrote his info on the back, and put it under the candle. When I did the red one it was similar. I did not use his pic, just personal concern, with herbs loaded in the skull. All the intent was inscribed on the skull and spoken out load while I put the herbs in the skull. It was anoited with Love Me Oil, Follow Me Boy, and Bewitching. She told me in three days she saw subtle changes. He is acting differently. Asking to see her and calling her out of the blue. She told me he has never done those things before. I personally think it’s major progress.

Pyromancer

Unread post by Pyromancer » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:37 am

Sxmgirl That sounds devastating. Please update us on any progress. I am curious about DUME. That is heavy stuff

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:46 am

I've been reading a lot on skull candles, but I'm not sure how to go about baptizing a candle :?
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:21 pm

inquiringminds128 --

You name it and anoint it. There are some instructions in Miss Aida's book on cursing, but if you have ever baptised a doll-baby, it's the same sort of process.
catherine yronwode

inquiringminds128

Unread post by inquiringminds128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:43 pm

Hey Miss Cat—

Honestly, I’ve never baptised anything! I just heard about it yesterday or earlier today when I was looking at a reply on the forum. I ordered one book from LM the one about Candle Magic and I love it! I’m going to look into purchasing a few more :D
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:08 am

inquiringminds128,

Many ways of doing, the wording may change based on the work. But think of it as a Christian Baptism or a Catholic Baptism you are naming the doll, candle, item etc.. being used as this person. Take some holy water, cleansed water, iv used bath water made with LM bath crystals as baptism water for for the work wipe over, with water, lightly sprikle the item as you name it the person in the name of God the Father Son and Holy Ghost. Most people say something of the sort such as: I name this doll John Doe 1-10-87 and he will do as I say which is he is going to love me and I name in the name of God the Father Son Holy Ghost. I know if you read this forum you will find a lot of useful information on this topic.

neonwaosy

Unread post by neonwaosy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:57 pm

Hello LM moderators,
Please for a return to me work with skull candle. What could be the appropriate herbs to combine with return to me oil? I do have catnip, damiana, star anise , bewitching oil, and look me over oil, all from LM. All advice and suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you everyone

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:32 pm

neonwaosy --

Those herbs are good. If the work is gentle and persuasive, add Balm of Gilead buds. It is is controlling and dominating, add Llcorce and Calamus.
catherine yronwode

scorpio07

Unread post by scorpio07 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:35 am

Hello All.

Im pretty new to the entire craft. I have been doing some easy spell work, now I plan to start with the skull candle and need some guidance.

So the situation is : I am dating this guy for a year now and I need the relationship to move up to the next level. I'm caught in a bit of a tricky situation.

I know he has good intentions, accepts and say that, I am an important part of his life but he has now been transferred and is moving to another city. Thus a lot of fear stems up in me with his move.

It often happen that he says he will do a certain thing such as spend more time and take vacations but that never happens.
Infact I am wanting him to spend more time with me and take vacations and stay back with me often. I want him to take the relation up to the next level and also understand that he needs to give this a social status and bring it out to his family, friends and his circle. its been quite sometime we have been together now.

And to add up to all of this he is stubborn and strong headed. (Leo you see) Lol

Therefore now I feel the need to start working with the skull candle.

I am wanting to mix about 4-5 LM oils i.e Love me, Marriage oil, Stay with me, Bewitched oil, Follow me & come to me.
Is it ok to mix all these blends together on the same candle ?

I also read up that we need to crave out some wax at the bottom of the candle and fill it with some love herbs such as lavender, catnip coltsfoot, cinnamon powder and his picture. Is that the correct blend ? I also read we can put the targets photo in the space we carved out?

the question here is when we pack it up back with melted wax and close it up would the herbs and picture not burn off when the wax melting gets there?

Is it ok for the herbs to be burnt while burning the candles.?

I know too many questions but need a little clarity and the right way to do so to achieve the set target. Please help folks.

Tribaby789

Unread post by Tribaby789 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:36 pm

So I did an influence candle spell, command in my shoe and honey jar on my daughters soccer coaches to pick her for defense on the varsity squad(new position for her) Well it kind of worked backwards.

They are talking about double rostering her so she will play the full jv game and a few minutes on varsity.

This would be great except she was already on varsity and this would be an embarrassment and a demotion.
She is very upset and would rather take the 10 minutes on the varsity squad then play with the jv. Even though it will help her get better at the position, it would open her up for ridicule from the team becuase she was straight varsity and now she has to play on jv.

She is going to tell the head coach she realized she made a mistake asking to play defense and would be happy to sub any position on varsity.

So I am immediately stopping everything but what can I do to turn this around within the next 2 days before they announce the roster?

j82

Unread post by j82 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:29 pm

Tribaby789,

Put the couches name in your shoe, tap on it lightly as you tell the couch what to do. I would also wrap the coach name in licorice and if you have any essence of bend over oil, commanding etc. You can burn a candle on the coaches name with clarity oil, or any other products like that with the petition to tell the coach what to think and do. Dressing your daughter with any product will help as well. It is a bit hard to suggest items with a short time frame for the work and not knowing the LM products you have on hand already. Putting the coaches name in a sugar bowl with your daughters name and the petition burn a white candle dressed in it, dress with honey to sweeten to the petition or the oils you have on hand. Best of luck!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ritual Candles and Lamps in Hoodoo, Rootwork, and Conjure Spells”