Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Alexa22

Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by Alexa22 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:25 am

I went through this thread and I don't seem to find my answer for my question I'm actually very scared to even ask because I have no clue what I'm doing
I was going through the above and I saw a person saying they don't have the qualifications. I don't either but what I would like to know is how can I have the principal call my mother's phone (I don't have a cellular phone) to offer me a space in the school and ask me to sign up I also wish that when I ask my friend if she wants to go she will say yes how can I also get her in? We literally have 2 days. I know this is very last minute but I was looking for ideas since june and I was now introduced to this., I'm using my friend's tablet to use her account, lol. I'm not a rich person either. I apologize for making this difficult but I need help please.

JayDee
HRCC Student
Re: Spell-Casting for Admission in Specific School or Program

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 am

Alexa22,

Time is an issue. May want to pray for it to happen and ask for success in getting into the school with your friend. You can place the principal name in a sugar jar with a petition. paper that states exactly what you want: Principal John Doe call and offer me a placement in this school for the 2018-2019 school year. Pray 23 Psalms over the jar and Psalms 78 to gain favor with government officials. Save p and order LM crown of success products to be successful in schooling and work.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-crown-of-success.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:47 am

Great suggestions, j82.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:59 am

Hellou
I have few question.yesterday arrived my lm packet with amazing stuff.tnx again ..
Now l want to do something to improving success in school for my son(12yo)..,to motivate more for learning,to be more concentrate in school,in global to be better student and to get better grades..
Im my packet is : crown of success oil,road opener powder,influence oil and powder,commanding powder,crucible oil and powder,bend over oil and powder...
And,maybe in 4 months we will move to another state and there will be another language,but similar to ours.. l want him to successfully bridging the language barrier
What could l do to improve his succes in school right now..
I can doing with candle,(l hope with white),sure l have lots of his personals(hair,nails..).. l ca lay down the powder on his path,on his bed,on his books,in his shoes,in his shampoo,do job white scull candle,...but l need help with petition paper..how to write one?
Tnx in advance

Edward T
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Edward T » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:28 am

Significant
One thing you can do to provide success for your son in school is to use the Crown of Success oil and Anoit the top of his head and say “ may all your works be crowned with success”. You can do this discreetly.
As for writing a petition paper.
1. Write out your sons name 3 times across
2. Turn the paper 90 degrees clockwise to draw in your petition for courage and success.
3. Now cross and cover their name with your command written the same number of times as their name.
For example;( May you succeed in school)
Then fold the paper towards you to draw in your wishes, turn paper clockwise to bring in success, fold again towards you and turn. I normally fold about 3 times depending on the size of my paper. Then use this with your works.
You may also want to purchase Miss. Cats book Paper In My Shoe. This is an excellent book for writing petition papers.
http://www.luckymojo.com/paperinmyshoe.html
Success to you and your son. 👑 Edward T
HRCC Graduate #1985 --Hoodoo Psychics, Reader, Forum Moderator, Rootworker

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 am

Tnx for advices mr.Edvard T. ;)

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:15 am

significant, it sounds like you have planned some good work for your son. The only additions I would make are:
  • King Solomon Wisdom, a traditional formula for school success
  • Love Me (or Attraction) -- to dress his schoolbooks and to track into the classroom, so that he falls in love with learning and his teachers adore him and treat him well.
By all means do the spells you have planned, but later you might wish to follow up with my Fall In Love With Learning spell, which you will find here:
spell-casting-to-help-a-child-to-succee ... tml#p93438
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:55 am

Oh yess MissMichaele...I really need this because everything that interests him is football and fishing...he behaves like he does not go to school and like he have not school obligations..

l forget to order King Solomon but it's in my "memo" for next order ...l have love me and attraction powder so l will do as you advise to me...
P.s.tnx for link...l saw it and also l have LM- look me over oil ;) :twisted:

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:36 pm

significant ,

I read pslams 134 for success in school work (via high school, college and above) and do it over a crown of success candle, king Solomon would be a great additive to that as well.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

significant

Unread post by significant » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:55 pm

Tnx JayDee... now l am angry at me that I did not order King Solomon oil :evil: :roll: ... and I was waiting for the package for over a month ...
 Now l see that i forget few more oils so l need to order soon because l will move to another state in 1-2 months..and l need that for a new beginning..
Tnx for your tips ;)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Courage, Study, Tests, Mastery, Magnetism, Power”