Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

How to use Lucky Mojo spell kits, painted bottle spells, vinegar bottles, and honey jar spells.
Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator
Re: General Honey / Sugar / Sweet Jar Questions and Answers

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:07 pm

lunarlove --

Buying and reading a copy of cat yronwode's classic book "Paper In My Shoe" will completely set your mind at ease about the cultural variations in petition and prayer papers. For the $9.00 this book costs, you will learn more than I could teach you in an hour of my typing replies here. We sell it, and you can also order it at Amazon or through other occult and metaphysical book stores.
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

I started my LM Stay With Me, Stay at Home honey jar spell kit last night. I didn’t like how the names looked when I wrote them the first time so I turned the parchment paper over and wrote our names and petition on the other side. When I wrote my petition, I forgot to go back and cross my t’s before putting the paper in the honey. So for example my petition looks like “love me slay home.”

I put in a piece of hair from my head, a piece of his pubic hair, along with the herbs that came with the kit, and some ground cinnamon. I’m worried that my name paper is going to mess up the work of the jar. What should I do in this case? Is it okay the way that I have it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you St. Jude! Your help was much appreciated!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:02 pm

In regards to my post previous to this one, I got a reading from an AIRR and it seems that my honey jar is going just fine! I was super glad and excited to hear that because I was a little worried when I had the incident with the name paper. In addition to the honey jar I also wash my targets under garments (socks and underwear; next I’ll be washing his shirts and pants too) with Fire of Love, Love Me, and Follow Me Boy Bath Crystals.

I was told by the AIRR reader that honey jars do take a little time (she told me that I could start seeing signs in as little as a week), but I was told that everything is going well and I should continue everything the way that I’m currently doing it. I’m so excited! I’ll definitely be purchasing more kits from LM. I want to learn as much as I can for myself and to help others!

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm

Hi I’m making my first honey jar spell.

I’m making my jar tonight I cannot any longer. I cannot let time pass I need to sweeten him up. He says he still cares for me and loves me but it’s not enough. I want to be with him again. I want to make him mine l, I love him dearly.

So I’ve done a lot of research and I am conflicted on one part.

1) So it says that for a positive spell you need negative number amount of things.

2) So like I read that 2 cloves work for reconciliation. Would the 2 cloves count as 1 or 2? Can someone let me know about the cloves because I would not want to mess it up? If I need to make it negative the # of ingredients would I just be able to add one more clove?

3) Also I’m using chamomile as an herb I heard it’s good to calm things down ? Not so sure but my intent for healing and love is there.

But I’m impatient so I’ll go ahead and do it.

Thankyou so much for you time & patience. Wish me luck ❣️❣️

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:20 am

dazexwolf

1) You cannot make a jar with a negative number of ingredients. A negative number is less than zero. Also, whoever told you that "for a positive spell you need a negative number (or a positive number, or an odd number, or an even number) of ingredients is ignorant. These crazy rules do not exist in traditional folk magic.

2) The two cloves are named, one for you and one for the person you want to have return. You cannot "mess it up" if you do that. But one clove or three cloves will not be right. The spell calls for two of them.

3) Chamomile is calming, sure.

Have you read my web page on sugar and honey spells? If not, do look it over. It is here:

http://luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

You can learn more about sugar and honey spells and how they are used in this excellent book by Deacon Millett:

BOO-GRI-HHSS
Hoodoo Honey and Sugar Spells: by Deacon Millett
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Luckylady123
Forum Member

Unread post by Luckylady123 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:20 pm

As I add items to a sugar jar (especially if I collect personal concerns of the target) is it ok for it to be transferred to a larger jar??!! I’m not sure if there is any negativity or deactivation brought about by opening or transferring contents.
Ofcourse I would cleanse and pray over the new jar before use.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:03 am

Hello Blackcattt0123,

I think it's fine if you do this, I wouldn't worry about it! You don't "deactivate" anything by opening a sweetening jar and adding more ingredients.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

lolitabd
Forum Member

Unread post by lolitabd » Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:52 pm

I know that there is no rule to how long a honey jar should be worked so I'm moreso just looking for personal opinions to give me different perspectives to think on. I know some people work them for a few weeks and some keep them for life. But I have been working this honey jar for what will be 3 months this week, I also added more of his personal concerns (hair and semen on tissue) into the jar a couple of weeks ago and have burned plenty of candles with LM oils since.

But thinking with this blood moon coming up on Friday night I might burn a pink taper that night and then bury it in my yard after as it seems like a good time to take advantage.

But has anyone found that a honey jar is still effective after being buried or only mostly when being held / prayed over / candles burned on them? We aren't together yet and I still have plenty of other candle vigils being done by Deacon for me but just concerned that if I bury it then I won't have any personal energy going into this myself (if that makes sense?)

SamuraiGreen
Forum Member

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:42 pm

I didn't see this anywhere else and wanted to ask a question. I bought the sweetening jar spell kit, and have all the herbs and everything that I need to preform it. However a thought came to me. Can I send a vision in a dream with the sweet jar, to affect a persons dreams to sweeten them up also? This one person pays attention to visions that they receive in their dreams big time. So I'm hoping that someone can provide the answer!

Thanks!~

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:46 pm

SamuraiGreen --

Since our honey jar spells come with candles, i suggest that you stay up late, until the time when your subject will be asleep, then light the candle on the honey jar and focus on the candle light, and send your messages to the person via dreams.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

SamuraiGreen
Forum Member

Unread post by SamuraiGreen » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:57 am

Thank you Catherine.

The only other question I have is are there steps to do to send the messages to the person via dreams? Like is there a guideline I should follow?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:16 am

SamuraiGreen --

A search of this forum (the search window is at upper right at the top of the page) will reveal that we have a section of the forum devoted to the subject of "Dream Work and Dream Interpretations Questions and Answers." I could post the link for you here, but i am trying to teach folks how to navigate the forum -- so try it out and see if you can find it, then journey over there, read the material in that thread from page 1 onward (your question may have already been answered) and post any further questions there in that thread.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello,

I have done a honey jar for my ex the father of my child.

I recently got my cards read and they told me someone has done work on him. Well both of us, since I was pregnant.

We were full of love and our love was genuine and pure to each other, we planned on starting a family and things got bad once the word spread out that I was pregnant. Each time we would fight I had a heavy feeling and a nasty vibe. I would always cry non stop and he started becoming someone I never knew and so did I. My kittens would never come near our mirro closet and each time it would be open they would hiss and run out the door.

I strongly believe someone broke us up and turned us against each other.

He’s recently started talking to me but he still shows signs of jealousy. He asked where I’m going, who I’m talking to, he tries to be affectionate with me, sometimes and asks me if I’m hungry or if I want to eat with him...

1) Will the honey jar not work on him if someone has cursed us?

2) Is there any possible way to stop the work and protect us?

3) I want to fight against the ones who broke my family. Will sending back what they did to us harm us in any way?

4) Also if there’s any prayers you ladies can suggest for my honey jar that would be lovely,

please someone help 💕

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:47 am

Hello dazexwolf,

If a reading has revealed that someone has done work on you and your ex, I would do some Uncrossing work before attempting any love work. You can read more about Uncrossing here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You can also find a LOT of ideas here:

break-a-love-jinx-change-love-luck-do-a ... t7410.html

Then, after you do some spells to break the curse, start your honey jar. You could do Reversing work to reverse the evil that sent to you back to whomever sent it, and it wouldn't "harm" you in any way.

http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

The prayers for your honey jar should just come from your heart, or you could recite Psalm 23 or excerpts from the Song of Solomon.

Take care.

briley57
Forum Member

Unread post by briley57 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:50 am

I’ve been working a love honey jar for about 3 weeks, and I’d appreciate some insight on my work. I made this jar for a guy that I’ve been interacting with. We went out on a date 3 years ago, but at the time, I was stuck on a ex,so I wasn’t entirely interested. I just recently got over that ex( 3 years later :roll: ). A week after I genuinely was over this ex, my current interest suddenly resurfaced in my life. I felt like everything was kindred. I’m very much interested and love being around him, so I made a jar to help things a bit. When I made my honey jar, I used plenty of relative herbs and oils, a pair of lodestone, petition, dna, and a photo. I decided to use 3 candles: red for passionate love, pink for romance and kindness, and blue for communication. I alternated the candles everyday. So one day I burned pink, the next day I burned red, and the next day I burned blue and repeated this. I planned to burn my candles for a week, but on the 5th day, the candle I burned (I think it was red) burned down completely and even burned the residual wax that was left from previous candles. The only residue left was burnt herbs that I used to dress my candles. I took this as a sign that I could stop burning and praying everyday. So then I started burning them Monday Wednesday and Friday. Every three days that I burned my candles, the candle would burn all the way down and burn all the residual wax leaving just herbs. Yesterday makes the third Friday since I’ve started my honey jar, and the same thing happened again last night. I think it’s really interesting. I don’t get any bad energies about my jar at all. In fact I feel like it’s working and is going to bring me what I put into it. My first instinct to why this happens is that what I want is manifesting and that I don’t need to work the jar so often, but I’m not sure. I would definitely appreciate some insight on this matter. Thank you in advance!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:21 am

briley57,

IF the candles are burning strong and clear burns it is a good sign. But you are are still in the beginning phase of your work, I would continue to burn candles on it Mon-Wed- Fri and would continue till I have the manifest results I want. Make sure to do the physical mundane things too like invite to get coffee, dinner, dress in the oils when you go.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:40 am

Great suggestions, j82!

briley57
Forum Member

Unread post by briley57 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:22 am

Thank you J82 for your suggestions. I will keep working my jar. Thanks!

Pyromancer
Forum Member

Unread post by Pyromancer » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:48 pm

Honey jars are ongoing. I wouldn't stop if I want continued results. It's all about keeping that energy going

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:31 am

I was previously lighting candles on a stay with me honey jar that I purchased from LM, but at the time me and my significant other wasn't actually together (I didn't know we weren't together, but he had another girlfriend)-- My question is can I open the jar, rewrite my petition paper, and reinsert it? Can I take the personal concerns and herbs that's in the petition packet and transfer them to the new petition packet? As well as add any appriopiate herbs, oils, and powders? it came with a pink candle, but I was wondering if I could burn a red candle on top of it for 7 days for about 30 minutes each day only burning it on mon, wed, and fri? i would like to burn the candle on a Friday during the planetary of Venus (as long as my job doesn't conflict those hours).

My new petition paper would be his name written 3 times in red ink with the phrase "return to me, love me" crossing and completely covering his name.

Then I'm going to inscribe on the candle in a spiral (like the barbershop pole) "return to me [his full name including middle]" and place a photo of me and him with both our names and dates of birth on the photo under the jar. Or should I place it under the candle holder on top of the jar?

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:09 pm

My petition paper keeps floating to the top of the honey. I keep trying to push it way down into the honey but it keeps rising to the top. How do I keep it down?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:40 am

LongGone,

It us ok if it floats to the top, pushing it down is to get it covered and submurged in the honey. You may notice over time and temp it will rise or fall. Pay no attention.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 am

I was previously lighting candles on a stay with me honey jar that I purchased from LM, but at the time me and my significant other wasn't actually together (I didn't know we weren't together, but he had another girlfriend)-- My question is can I open the jar, rewrite my petition paper, and reinsert it? Can I take the personal concerns and herbs that's in the petition packet and transfer them to the new petition packet? As well as add any appriopiate herbs, oils, and powders? it came with a pink candle, but I was wondering if I could burn a red candle on top of it for 7 days for about 30 minutes each day only burning it on mon, wed, and fri? i would like to burn the candle on a Friday during the planetary of Venus (as long as my job doesn't conflict those hours).

My new petition paper would be his name written 3 times in red ink with the phrase "return to me, love me" crossing and completely covering his name.

Then I'm going to inscribe on the candle in a spiral (like the barbershop pole) "return to me [his full name including middle]" and place a photo of me and him with both our names and dates of birth on the photo under the jar. Or should I place it under the candle holder on top of the jar?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:08 pm

inquiringminds128,

I would start over with the jar rather then refocus it to the work you want. If you can take the personal concern I would since its hard to get and use new herbs, oil, and petition. You may use red or pink on love, both signify a different element of love. I would burn a soil candle mon wed and fri regardless of hour to keep the work going. I would add the photo as a petition paper and personal concern flip it over and inscribe it, add the personal items and fold it properly. Stick in the jar, burn candles on top.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:19 am

So you think I should purchase a whole new jar from LM? Is there a way I can make my own jar at home? So that way I won’t have to wait for shipping? I wish LM had a faster shipping option I’d most definitely pay for that :D

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:41 am

inquiringminds128,

You can make a jar at home using the instructions from LM or using the instructions in the book. LM does offer a very convenient kit that comes with everything you need to make and work a jar.

If you are interested in sweet spells or honey jars this book will not disappoint at all: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:09 am

Hello inquiringminds128,

You can make your own honey jar at home by following the directions on this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:46 am

Thanks J82 and Sister Jean 😘

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:58 am

Hi guys--

I'm going to be making 3 separate honey jars very soon and wanted to make sure I got everything straight as far as the jar, herbs, oils, and candles. I'm going to do one for work/money-- to become permanent at job, one for love; love/reconciliation-- reconcile with my ex; housing-- to find a new residence. I plan on using baby food jars because I have some extras, and I plan to put honey and crystal white sugar in all the jars

for the work/money honey jar i'm going to use the following herbs: alfalfa, basil, gravel root chips and the following oils for dressing the candle [and putting in the jar as well if that's okay]: attraction, steady work, crown of success-- I'll be burning a green candle on the jar starting on a Thursday or Sunday during the planetary hours of Jupiter or the Sun-- and then burn it for 7 consecutive days after the initial burn-- for my petition/name paper I'm going to make 2 separate name papers because there's 2 people involved in the hiring process at my job-- I'm going to write the supervisors name 3 times one under the under and cross it with the phrase "hire me" and dress the paper with a mixture of the oils before burning the candle

for the love/reconciliation honey jar [which I might end up just purchasing the Love Me honey jar kit as a suggestion from the forum] i'm going to look into using the following herbs.. it's quite a few and I can't decide which ones would be best: catnip, licorice chips, calamus chips, cardamom, cinnamon, deer's tongue, coriander, lavender, lodestones, balm of Gilead, periwinkle, star anise, tonka bean and the following oils for dressing the candle [and putting in the jar as well if that's okay]: return to me, love me, reconciliation-- I'll be burning a red candle on the jar starting on a Friday during the planetary hours of Venus and hopefully a waxing moon if I can time it out to be spot on-- after the initial burn I'll burn the candle every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for 7 days-- for my petition paper/name paper I'm going to write my targets name 3 times one under the other and then cross it with my name 3 times as well and the circle the phrase "return to me love me" and dress the paper with a mixture of the oils before burning the candle

for the housing honey jar i'm just going to be burning a yellow candle dressed with house blessing oil and attraction oil with my petition written on the back of a map or a photo of the place that i'm interested in dressed with attraction oil as well and put it into the jar-- for my petition/name paper I'm going to write either the name of the property manager or the name of the actual apartment building/street address and cross it with the phrase "favor me approve me" and dress the paper with a mixture of the oils before burning the candle

Does this work sound suffice for what I'm trying to accomplish?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:58 pm

inquiringminds128,

I dont think I would mix the honey with sugar. You can add herbs to the jar but the downside is you cant really cook with the honey later on. With a honey jar you can open it up use some of the sugar to cook with or sweeten things and add more honey. Others leave it sealed and do not open it ever. Your choice. I dont use it for cooking and add herbs to mine as well inside the name paper/petition. You could add a magnet or a lodestone to any of the working to draw and attract.

When adding herbs look at how they are used in hoodoo and how they would work for your goal. If sweet is your method then think of what complements sweet, what supports this work, what spirit of the herb would best meet this goal. Your love jar seems a mix of love, commanding and wishing along with sweet, its a bit confusing.

Housing jar you can also get a small sample of the dirt from the place you want and add this to the petition, fold it up and stick it in the jar with a magnet or lodestone to draw it to you. Obviously do not eat that sugar lol.

Also for the work jar you can alternate candles such as Yellow for success, green for money and work.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:12 pm

I most definitely would not be eating that. 😂 thanks J82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:59 am

J82,

i went back and looked over the herbs and their descriptions a bit more carefully and you my friend were correct about the multiple uses/confusion with the love honey jar-- I narrowed the herbs down to the following (I believe these would work better):
  • catnip
    cardamom
    cinnamon
    deer's tongue leaves
    damiana leaves
    coriander
    balm of gilead
    star anise -- should i use the seeds or powder :?:
    tonka beans
I'll go ahead and order from Lucky Mojo of course

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:14 am

I actually decided to go with Spikenard instead of Star Anise-- and I added honeysuckle flowers ad

So my jar is actually going to consist of:
  • catnip
    cardamom
    cinnamon
    deer's tongue leaves
    damiana leaves
    coriander
    balm of Gilead
    tonka bean
    spikenard
    honey suckle flowers
    red clover flowers

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:38 am

inquiringminds128,

I like this mix of items much better. Good luck with the honey jar!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:11 pm

:D thanks J82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:36 am

Would it be okay to start a Love/reconciliation honey jar with the following until I receive my order from LM order— cardamom, cinnamon, and, coriander?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:31 am

Inquiringminds128,

Yes you can use them till you get your order and make a honey jar.

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:44 am

Yes! thanks :D

LongGone

Unread post by LongGone » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:54 am

How important is it to bury the jar near the base of a tree? I don't really have much of a garden and I am afraid someone would dig it up. Is it ok to just leave it in my closet where nobody will see it?

CuriouslilThing
Forum Member

Unread post by CuriouslilThing » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:18 am

Hi everyone!

I created a honey jar this morning for a guy that I’ve been seeing recently. We had our third date on Friday. The only thing that I could use as a personal concern was a picture of him that I had taken on our date. On the back of it is where I did tic-tac-toe with our names in pink ink and around it “date me” in a circle. I placed that on top of my petition paper which had his name, DOB and what I wanted. Basically “John Doe born on XXX, you are sweet on Jane Doe. John Doe you have a crush on Jane Doe, John Doe you will go on many dates with Jane Doe. You will be in a romantic relationship with Jane Doe.” And then at the end I felt the need to write “This is my desire, this is my will, so mote it be.” I had the petition and picture on top of each other and then I placed the herbs on top (rose buds, lavender, Queen Elizabeth root, deers tongue for communication & a couple of other ingredients) I folded all of those as one, rotating each time until I couldn’t and then put two pink pins and one red pin through it to keep it folded. I haven’t lit a candle on top of it yet, I’m going to tonight but in the meantime I have three tea lights placed in a triangle near it to warm it.. Does all of that sound okay or did I do something wrong? Should I have just put the herbs directly in the honey to float around?
Oh! Also, I only had a little bit of honey so I placed that into the jar as much as I could and then filled the rest with molasses, is that alright? I cut out a strip of pink construction paper and stuck it to the jar where the sticky I couldn’t get off of the jar from the label was. I wrote both of our names and DOB and that we would have a happy, healthy, romanitic, passionate relationship facing towards the honey. I’m not sure why I did that, just something I thought of last moment. Sorry this post is so long!!
Last year he asked me out multiple times to various things and I had said no to each date or simply didn’t answer. Then we finally went on a date and had fun but I had to cancel the second date because I was in the hospital. He disappeared for 6months after that and then suddenly a few weeks ago reappeared. He reaches out daily and I’m fairly certain we like each other mutually but I just want the honey jar to add that extra energy.. I have a follow me boy vigil candle from LM. Should I light that along with it or hold off on it? Thank you so much!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 pm

LongGone,

You dont bury the honey jar you would pour the contents at a tree if done with it and recycle the container. Yes you can just keep a jar in the closet as well.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:28 pm

CuriouslilThing,

Please dont second guess the work once you make it, its like saying I dont believe in this or I dont trust my ability. Photos can be a petition many people use them in the manner you described. So mote it be is a more of a Wiccan statement, amen actually means so be it. Your home made label is fine for the jar as well. I do not mix honey and molasses but I have not read elsewhere of people not doing it. It is normal to wrap the items in the petition paper as well. I would light the follow me boy candle as well.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:17 am

Hello CuriouslilThing,

I agree with j82, I think it sounds like you made a lovely sweetening jar. Just don't forget to "work" it by lighting candles on top of it and praying over it. You can learn more about sweetening jars here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Take care.

dazexwolf
Forum Member

Unread post by dazexwolf » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:12 am

Hi again,

So I haven’t been consistent with my honey with just life happening. I have a couple situations.
So I started to notice the honey jar working, he started to be sweet. My ex ended up coming to lay down on my bed a couple times, he even let me sleep in his room. Which is weird cuz I did not even ask. He was not allowing me to sleep with him at all but thru the wk he kept insisting for us to hang out.
Or making comments like “ you never want to hang out with me “.
My ex and I sleep in two separate rooms, I’m here out of need so it’s cool if him to let me rent here in the meantime.
But I have a problem, there’s two girls involved.
I met one and confronted her and she made it seem like she wasn’t going to be around him. But after a friend of mine going off on her she now has been spiteful & left him Multiple hickies around his neck.
That’s what’s confusing me he was being sweet to me all of a sudden while he was talking to other girls.
That threw me off and I stopped working on my jar since. I would like to continue it’s just I want to know how to get rid the girls. Would making him sweet to me make him forget the girls.
I’m so lost atm. I need help.
Another thing people have been going into my room and I have in the meantime placed my honey jar in my bag while I work because I’m scared if someone finds it it won’t work anymore ? Can I put it under my bed? I know they won’t look down there tbh.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:46 am

dazexwolf,

On a practical level you cant go off on his other women when you both are single and you have no "contract" that is relationship. Look at it from his perspective it makes you look obsessive, angry etc. Not exactly what a honey jar is made to do. Magic will give you the edge the push, but you are still responsible for the mundane things in life like how you act, talk to him, hang with him since he says you never hang with me. Seems to me you did a honey jar and you want him to run to you and do all the work while you sit and wait on it. Now you are getting signs and movement but its not enough for you. Then you get mad he has other women. No making him sweet will not make him forget the girls, unless of course he falls in love with you because you both are trying and he is the faithful type. Someone finding a honey jar will not effect its workings, however its not uncommon to hide your work either. It can go under your bed.

Him being sweet to you was signs and movement to the work, keep working it for manifestation. Also look into break up to get rid of the other girls, that is a normal way to work this, break them up and sweeten him to you.

Here is some helpful links:

A book by LM to end relationships of any kind: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida

Book on reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Book on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

LM link to tuns of info on honey jars: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Break up products to end them: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Have LM set a break up candle at the church to back up your work: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-break-up.html

Have LM set a reconciliation candle for you to back up the honey jar work: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-reconciliation.html

Both candle reports come with reports after the burn reading the outcome of the candle.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:12 am

Great answer, j82!

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 am

I prepared a honey for my ex last night with things I had on hand until I can get a shipment from LM. I used honey, cardamom, coriander, cinnamon, and some love herbs from a previously purchased honey jar months ago. I wrote my petition and included a photo that bad both of us in it and I folded the photo in half to have both of our faces facing each other. I burned a white candle and inscribed my intent on it and dressed it with return to me Oil and the herbs mentioned above. Once the candle had burned completely out it left an image that can be interpreted as either two circles or a heart because of the way they’re positioned. I wish I could somehow upload a picture. Is there a link or book that goes in depth into the signs that are left in candle wax? I couldn’t find anything about circles or hearts in the wax.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 am

inquiringminds128,

Some people use tea leaf reading books to interpret signs they see in wax. There is a book and I will post the link below it is about candle magic wrote by Cat. A heart would mean exactly that, a heart= love. A circle is a good sign too, circles have no beginning or end, it does not stop, it is forever, and the shape of rings.

Candle magic with interpretation info: http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html
Black folder also has candle interpretation in it: http://www.luckymojo.com/blackfolder.html

SagittariusLover128
Forum Member

Unread post by SagittariusLover128 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:47 am

Thank you j82!

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:13 pm

I plan on doing a diy honey jar spell for love. I have the photo printed from the girls facebook page. I can get they clove honey, jar, red candle, crushed yarrow and vervain from Walmar. Walmart does sell those herbs don't they? I'm gonna be out of town for a couple weeks. The spell will be cast while I'm out of town. the photo is a tad wrinkled because it's been stashed in my laptop bag. Is the photo still good even though has some wrinkles in it? For the prayer/Chant to the photo, honey and herbs, I'm gonna say you are gonna help this girl fall in love with me in one week. That should do the trick right?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:24 pm

Hello daulton,

I think your plan for the honey jar sounds good, except I wouldn't personally use yarrow because that's not a love herb. You could add it if your party is afraid of expressing their feelings for you or something like that, because yarrow imparts courage, but it's not really a romantic herb. I'd suggest adding some kind of love herb to replace it, like catnip or rose petals. And it's fine if your photo has some wrinkles, that's not a big deal. Good luck!

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Would the prayer/chant work since I want the spell to work within 1 week?

coastwitch
Forum Member

Unread post by coastwitch » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:25 pm

You do not need a "chant" to prepare a sugar or honey spell. Speak from your heart. If you like quoting scripture, that is also an option.

Once you start the work, your mind should supply the words from your heart.
coastwitch

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:49 pm

daulton,

We dont really chant in hoodoo rather we pray from the heart and speak to God, pray over our herbs, call on the spirits of the work and how they relate, pray to ancestors to assist. Use Psalms or the lords prayer, and some use the Catholic prayers as well. Stating a petition is important that is clear and to the point. Read Pslams 23 over the work, then read the Songs Of Solomon one chapter a day as you pray and work the honey jar. Shoot for as soon as possible, we want results.

Remember after you start it watch for signs about the work, then watch for movement and finally to manifest. Some jobs happen to go quicker and that is great some take a few weeks or months but you should see signs and movement, if not consider it failed and do something else.

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:18 pm

I thought about using that chant because I saw a video on how to make a honey jar spell on Madam Pamita's youtube. So would that chant/prayer still work? Should I try it?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:06 am

daulton,

Sure try it. Learn what works best for you. Pray over the jar daily as you get started and use to working with it, burn candles on it Mon-Wed-Fri

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:34 am

Which honey would work best clover honey, plain honey, or both?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:30 pm

daulton,

Each honey is fine. Some people pick a honey or sweetener based on skin tone, Honey for tan to light skin people, cane sugar for white people, dark molasses for dark skin people. Some people (me included) just use honey.

LM book on honey jars : http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoohoneyandsugarspells.html

daulton
Newly Registered

Unread post by daulton » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:24 pm

Would it still work if I let the candle burn in one day of Monday, Wednesday and Friday?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:41 am

Hello daulton,

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are traditional, but people burn candles all different ways depending on their needs. Some people burn them all in one go, some people burn them little by little over a long period of time.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Spell Kits, Bottle Spells, Vinegar Bottles, and Honey Jars in Hoodoo”