Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Block Psychic Attacks Dream Infiltrations Body Symptoms Voices

Morningstar
Newly Registered

Spells to Block Psychic Attacks Dream Infiltrations Body Symptoms Voices

Unread post by Morningstar » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi everybody !

This is my first post & I'm very excited to be here :D

Okay, here's my question. How would one go about breaking a curse where the target has been handed over to the dead ?

I recently came across a book called "Protection & Reversal Magick" by Jason Miller.

I just started reading the book so I'm not too far into it yet, but in the chapter "Recognizing Attack"
the author writes about a practice in Haitian Vodou called "Expedition Mort" where the target is handed over to the dead . One of the symptoms of this curse is exteme unexplainable fatigue.

I read that & my jaw dropped! This totally describes the trouble my sister in law is having.

She confided in me that she's been having really odd , sometimes scary dreams & they have been invading her sleep for a year now off & on.
I asked her to describe these dreams to me & they are a combination of seeing open graves like she's witnessing a grave robber, She had 1 dream of Baron Samedi & co. , a woman staring at her w/black eyes,

watching people stab some ufo object on a table, the list goes on & on . But most of all like the book says, extreme unexplainable fatigue like she cant wake up! Now grant it , she's got 3 kids, but they are almost grown & pretty much self suffient ( no toddlers).
As far as enemies go ....well, who does'nt have someone around them that dislikes them ? Other than that, ????

She's quite a wreck over all of this as she really isn't a strong woman health wise . Her doctor told her to rest & get this "be still"???
Any ideas or suggestions??? I'm still reading the book to get some ideas as well.

Thanks for reading :)

Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Block Psychic Attacks Dream Infiltrations Body Symptoms Voices

Unread post by Ellis Crowfoot » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:42 am

Hi, Morningstar,

Welcome to the forum!

Your sister definitely needs a reading on this situation. I would recommend doing that as soon as possible. Don't jump to any conclusions; wait until you have a qualified reader give their assessment. A legitimate reader and rootworker (such as the ones at AIRR, for instance: http://readersandrootworkers.org/) would be able to figure out what is really going on with her, and then prescribe remedial measures should it turn out that there is in fact a magical cause behind her symptoms.

Best wishes,
Ellis Crowfoot
HRCC Graduate, Lucky Mojo Certified Practitioner

"The natural man can feel the earth's heart beat beneath his feet." (Henry David Thoreau)

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:44 pm

It is always best to not self-diagnose such things from a book, especially since "expedition mort" is a rather vague term and not one that is as common to Hatian Vodou as the author implies. Verify what your sister is facing with a reading, but also ensure that a medical professional is seen to check for any latent health conditions.

As a funny aside about self-diagnosis, I studied Psych as my minor when I was an undergrad and found the abnormal psych classes all sorts of fun. But I noticed that people used to look very worried in those classes. They'd have a perplexed look on their face and many times these individuals would ask very specific, almost poignant questions when the professor was talking about a disorder. At one point my curiosity got the better of me and I asked one of the people who seemed particularly distressed why she seemed nervous in the class and she responded, "I think I have all those disorders." ;-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

kmj
HRCC Student

Unread post by kmj » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Very sound advice as always. That brings back many memories ConjureMan Ali! As a psy undergrad as well I think I've marked every disorder in the DSM as a possibility!

Morningstar
Newly Registered

Unread post by Morningstar » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Hey guys !
I wanted to thank all of you for your input as it was all very sound advice . I was actually able to get my sister in-law to read the posts as well as checking out the Lucky Mojo web site.
She' s still very undecided in what she wants to do & I'm not going to pressure her . What's the old saying ? You can lead a horse to water....
Thanks again :)

greeneyedcat
Newly Registered

Unread post by greeneyedcat » Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi There,

I am new to this forum. I have consulted a few individuals who have confirmed that I am under psychic attack. Many things have gone wrong. My sister and other members are under attack as well.
My sister was told to take the name of the source and date of birth and put it in a jar, fill it with vinegar and freeze it to block the attacks. The attacks are Santeria. I wish no harm to the person who is doing this. I just want it to stop so I can pick up the pieces and start over.
Here are my questions:
Is this dangerous to the person and to me potentially?
Can it backfire?
If it has been done (my sister did it) should it be deployed if there is danger in it or should it just be left alone?

I appreciate your help with this!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Good Evening, GreenEyedCat,
Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum and family.
I am so sorry that you and your family are under attack.
My first question to you is this: did you speak to psychics to confirm this?
No, a vinegar jar is not dangerous nor can it: "Backfire" on you or your Sister. In fact, I've never heard of anything regarding protection, containment, etc., being dangerous or backfiring.
You might want to consider a reading from one of our AIRR members. I am familiar with at least two of them who not only are Conjuremen, but also Priests of Santeria! Just go to this webpage and browse through the site to see which ones they are: http://readersandrootworkers.org
Here is a fantastic page for an array of protection spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
I am very familiar with Santeria (was raised with it my whole life) and can guarantee you that our Hoodoo protection spells are very effective. However, I am also questioning how so many people became targets. Seems like there's more to this story that needs to be told to your reader at AIRR.
Wishing you and your family the very best
Take Care

greeneyedcat
Newly Registered

Unread post by greeneyedcat » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Thank you for your help Miss Aida!

nonebefore
Forum Member

Unread post by nonebefore » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:55 pm

well we all go threw things in life but the things that I have been going threw with this one person is beyond crazy.

this girl that my close friend have been dating had team up with a shaman to destroy me and my family life and it stems from her being a psychic vampire. when I found out that she have been feeding off of me as well as my friend I remove myself from her and cause of it she has been in rage. she thought by feeding off of me that she would be successful.

my life have been going down hill cause I haven't had the energy to do anything I am a artist and I haven't been able to come up with any new work for the last 5 years yes five years my career have fell threw. she as well as this shaman guy I wish I had his name but I don't but because of them I lost my day job cause of them.

my health has been on the down hill. my mother had a operation and have not came out of it well. she is now completely disable from it and no one knows the reason why. all of her doctors are confused about her situation and she have lost her job because of her current issues.

my brother has become very sick. they put him on meds because of all the things that he said he have been seeing.

they have turn every relationship up side down with every person I have came in contact with, whether it has been a business relationship or a physical relationship. they are always astral traveling to me.

they cause me to get in a terrible accident and another close friend of mines who was a psychic told me this and because of it a week later she was in a horrible accident that almost took her life and now she became very sick as well.

I want to put her and the guy that's helping her to an end. people like these people shouldn't have a right to do things to people who don't deserve this hatred. they need a big lesson taught to them.

if there is anybody out there that can help me with this situation?

I would love some directions on how to put a end to them for good and ever so me and my family could try to peace back our lives. we have been going threw this for the last 6 years and I am in tears while typing this. I cant do this any more. I just need help and suggestions, pleaseeeeeee someone.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Hello, nonebefore,

Wow, I am so sorry that all this has happened.

First, and foremost, please see a physician to make sure that your health is OK. Some of these things you mentioned could be health problems.

NOW, you need to prioritize your spell work. You need to get yourself cleansed and protected before you can start reversal work

Then, after seeing a physician, I would recommend that you need to perform an uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Your best bet is the spell kit.

Then, you need to perform numerous protection spells. In addition to Fiery wall of Protection: www.luckymojo.comfierywall.html

You also need to look at these protection spells and place amulets around and wear protection jewelry: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, you can start the reversing work to send things back to this person. Here's a very wonderful and interesting page with numerous things that you can do:
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

Wishing you great success with your spell work

Take care of Yourself

nonebefore
Forum Member

Unread post by nonebefore » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:46 pm

First and for most I am not sure who have put together this company and group of people but I just want to say god bless to you all and I want to give a special thanks to Miss Aida to responding to me , I had a few more questions to ask, all of the information that you given me on my problem would this be effective on someone that may be helping this person and I don't know there names and will it stop anyone from astral traveling or anyone reading your thoughts, and would you recommend any root workers that you may know personally or have heard that they do good work I would love to know

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Hello, nonebefore,

Thank you for the compliments!!

Yes, what I have recommended will help you against unknowns.

Unfortunately, we do not recommend AIRR members on the forum. The only time we do that if only one AIRR member of the entire group performs something that the rest of us cannot.

So, just go to the AIRR webpage and find an AIRR member that you feel most comfortable with: http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

take care

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

nonebefore
Forum Member

Unread post by nonebefore » Sat May 09, 2015 11:25 am

hello to the forum I had a few questions to ask the first question that
1.)
I had was that I was told do buy a few spell kits and they gave me a list of order that I should do the spell kits in the first one was uncrossing then fierywall , then the protection , then last the reverse , my question is should I do one spell right each other or will it affect the process if I wait a few weeks in between each spell and what I mean by that will the spell kits be least affective if I wait a few weeks between each spell kit
2.)
the second question that I have was about the protection spell kits I seen two different spell kits and I want to know which one should I use or what will be the better spell kit to work with protection the Fear not to walk over evil spell kit or the Van Van spell kit
3.)
and the last question was about reversal I was wondering can you use the black cat spell kit to do reversal magic cause I see there is a few things on here but there is not a kit for reversal magic and I was wondering if anyone knew of some things that I can put all together to make some type of kit I seen on line about the baths and candles but there where all separate and I was wondering was you guys thinking of putting together a reversal spell kit

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm

Hello, nonebefore,

I would get the Fiery wall of Protection Spell Kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html

And I don't know what your reader saw so it would be difficult for me to say when to do them. But from what I am reading, it looks like you ought to do one after the other.

As far as reversing, here's the perfect webpage for you: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

I hope this helps

And I wish you great success with your spell work

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm

Hello off and on for a year my daughter has been attacked in. Her sleep, being held down and nightmares, I've cleared it but it comes back,, and a couple of months ago it happened to me.. How do I stop this permanently?. thank Amber

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sun May 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Hello amber,

The first thing I would do is keep a glass if water with a little camphor dissolved in it next to your head and your daughters head when you sleep. Make a fresh one each night for a while until you can get in front of whatever it is. Then while you are doing this I suggest working to figure out where the attack is coming from. If you can do readings you may be able to figure this out on your own. IF you don't do readings or have trouble reading for yourself (many folks do, it can be hard to be objective) then get a reading with some one. Then when you understand where it is coming from you can work something more specific based on that knowledge. I would also recommend doing getting a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit (www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html) and maybe work some Reversing products (www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html).

Peace~

Nathen

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Mon May 16, 2016 9:31 am

Thank you . Have a reading scheduled next Sunday , thank you much

ineedhelp123
Newly Registered

Unread post by ineedhelp123 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:15 pm

I need help removing a negative entity that has been placed on me.

The only drastic change that occurred in my life was when earlier in January of this year I was staying at a hotel. Someone took personal items of mine from my hotel room, specifically only Clothing and metal objects like keys. The hotel wouldn't provide me with the security footage. Then the next time the maids cleaned my room, they gave me towels that smelled like 'sewage' and they had wiped the dirty towels all over the chairs and my belongings.

I started seeing apparitions around the hotel in the form of people from my memory as if they were trying to scare me away.

My dreams started to be invaded and I was constantly ridiculed throughout the dreams.

Then SEVERELY BAD Headaches during the day and night also insomnia ensued when I would try to sleep, my eyes feel like they are being pricked.

Then after I left the hotel, I started hearing voices ridiculing me with every name in the book and certain music replaying in my head.

I started having severely bad luck. I have tried seeing many doctors, herbalists and I was instructed to ignore the negativity and to love and forgive everyone.

I got a CT Scan of my brain and everything is fine. Medicine is not working.

From what I understand, someone put a hit on me by hiring someone to curse me and they made dolls of me with the items they stole. Im on the 6th month of this now.

everytime I look at the clock it reads 23 or the reverse 32.

I was thinking of leaving the state, but im not sure if there is a range to this negativity. Its really bad.

One person was waiting for me at a store i went to and I was ridiculed with past memories of when i was a kid; which was strange that no one could know what happened when i was younger.

I feel the only reason I am still sane is that the other people in the 'group' are trying to block out what the witch is really doing to me.

Im doing all i can by smudging with sage, carrying certain rocks around to absorb and ground the negativity, Reiki healing, received a reading and was told that someone is trying to hurt me, we chanted and sprayed obsidian concentrates, but to no avail; and other healings are not working like meditation, grounding, and surrounding myself in white light, praying to Archangel Michael and other prayers. I believe in God and Jesus. I also received a prayer/blessing from a priest.

is there something you can do to help me?

Who would I have to seek out to get rid of this negativity?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:28 pm

Dear ineedhelp123 --

What you describe does not sound like the kind of folk magic we know and teach. The fact that you are hearing voices describing you in negative, belittling, and ridiculing ways actually sounds like schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. An MRI would not reveal this, but talking to a psychiatrist would, so I strongly suggest that you consult a psychiatrist.
catherine yronwode

kittykitty123
Newly Registered

Unread post by kittykitty123 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:33 pm

If I have reason to believe someone made a doll baby of me. I think I know who has it.

It feels like they have control over parts of my head and left side of my body. I can feel pricks and hear random voices. People have been sneaking around my property. Jewelry, clothes and other belongings have gone missing.

I don’t have an easy way to get my hands on it and I am not experienced with working with hoodoo, magick or spells. I need help.

What can I do to prevent it from working?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:23 pm

Hello, kittykitty123,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forum. I am sorry to hear of your troubles. In my field of work, when someone who is not experienced with magic (and that is how you described yourself) says that someone made a doll of them, I always refer them to get a reading. What you believe and what is actually happening may not be the same thing. The fact that you are hearing voices worries me, because that can also be a symptom of schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder. And the fact that people are coming onto your property would not seem to relate to your being under the influence of a doll.

I strongly suggest that you consult a psychiatrist as well as get a reading from a psychic. There are ways to clear off doll work, but i would need more than your word on it -- as an admittedly inexperienced person when it comes to magic -- to accept your self-diagnosis that doll-magic is related to your three sets of symptoms, namely physical feelings, hearing "random" voices, and experiencing intrusions onto your property by a prowler or trespasser. You may be right and you may be wrong, so doing some checking in both with the mundane world and the mystical world is a good idea.
catherine yronwode

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”