Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Bullying Abusive Violent Spouse or Family Member

stillsosola
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Stop Bullying Abusive Violent Spouse or Family Member

Unread post by stillsosola » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:11 pm

i didnt want to bring this to the open but fir the last three years my father who is in late stges of hep c has been in an abusive relationship with this woman he picked up in a bar anyways this woman takes all of his ss check to party on then leaves him when hes broke i mean its really bad hes been homeless or kicked out of places 5 times over her plus shes physically beat him her hold is so strong that even though shes in jail she still commands him to send her the maximum she can recieve and to send her two daughters in prison money my dad is left with maybe enough to buy food and medicines ive considered my options i want her out of his life completely i was thinking a break up light with do as i say oil and maybe fiery wall of protection? anything else that might be good for this

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 am

I recommend Cast Off Evil and Breakup or Separation. Dress a black Divorce Candle with the oils. You could get a Breakup kit also.

Consider getting a restraining order preventing further contact from his woman. Contact an attorney ASAP.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:33 pm

The situation is this. My ex and I have a child and share custody. He is an extremely difficult, controlling and verbally abusive person who is extremely defensive and gaslights like crazy. After a medical event I have become unemployed and am needing to find a solution to how my daughter's education will get paid. He has not offered to help or pay for her education at any point since her birth. I am also planning to move out of state with my daughter to live with my future husband as well as to provide my daughter with a better future. We live in a very poor state with an increasing crime rate and unemployment above national average. When I offered for him to not pay child support and that she would spend the summer months with him, he refused and told me I couldn't take her away from him. I'm offering a solution to the distance but he is flat out refusing, as well as dismissing my long distance relationship and telling me I can't do that. He doesn't care about his child, she's a commodity. His eldest that he has sole custody of doesn't even live with him.
So my question is, what can I do to either have him go away and leave the parenting up to me, which I do most of already, or stop him from opposing my move out of state with her to give her a better future?
I have a honeyjar going to sweeten him to the idea but he is being extremely difficult and threatening to go to court. I've also had my fiance talk to him some as this man will be a permanent part of my and my daughter's life in the near future.
After his latest verbal abuse today (telling me to f*ck off because he didn't like me pointing certain things out), I just don't want to deal with him anymore. I want to avoid going to court, however if it does come to that I really don't want him or his family walking away with anything.
At this point should I leave the work up to a professional?
I have endured a tremendous amount of suffering from his abusive personality.
Your help is appreciated.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Hello Kodamaoi,

I'm so sorry you're dealing with all this. This guy sounds like a piece of work.

My first suggestion would be to get some protection up around you and your family:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Second suggestion would be to do a freezer spell on your ex, to "freeze" him out of your life and stop any power he has over the situation:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I'd also suggest doing a dominating/influencing-type skull candle spell, to influence his thoughts and get him to realize that your solution is the better one and that he needs to quit telling you what you can and can't do with your life. You can read about skull candles on these pages (I'd use a white skull):

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You could use oils like these on the skull:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-influence.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html

If the freezer spell doesn't work and you truly don't want this guy in your daughter's life, hot foot him:

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If it does go to court, check out this page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Good luck to you, I hope it all works out :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:06 pm

Sorry about taking so long to get back here. Thank you so much for your help! I never thought of doing a freezer spell and the hot footing is very tempting at this point. I already did some protection work for my daughter and I as well as my fiance and family. He continues to project onto me his issues and accuse me of doing exactly what he does. Which he is in complete denial over of course. I live in a shared custody state and it makes it impossible to do anything without the other parent's permission. It causes a gridlock. I'm hoping not to have to go to court, it'll get ugly and the skeletons will be laid bare, so I will try everything else before it comes to that. Is there any work I can do which can make him, his family and friends, realise he's abusive and needs help? Everyone seems to be in denial about it and honestly I don't like the tone he takes with my daughter. Thank you!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:32 pm

Hello, Kodamaoi

You would use Clarity spells and King Solomon Wisdom spells on them to make them see

www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

I wish you the very best with this whole situation

Take care

Kodamaoi
HRCC Student

Unread post by Kodamaoi » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:19 pm

Thank you so much for your advice. I did go ahead and do the freezer spell. He doesn't talk to me as much as he used to. When I see him, such as this morning he barely talks to me and I almost don't notice him. Like he's a stranger. He hasn't brought up anything lately about my daughter saying certain things and him thinking I'm indoctrinating her. Because he actually thinks I'm talking about him all the time when I have zero interest in him. He actually repulses me. He has kept it very simple and to the point. Even when I asked the reason for him wanting to drop her off later at school, he answered without arguing (something he likes to do. He's extremely defensive). I received my LM oils and candles today so I am going to work on the skull candle on him so that he agrees to the move without it having to go to court. That he sees it'll be better that way because it's going to cost a pretty penny to involve lawyers and he may end up in a worse position than if he had agreed to my offer to begin with. I ordered a black skull candle also in case he gives me severe trouble with this so that he shows everyone his true colors through confusion and bad temper. But I will do that as a last resort. Also have hotfoot powder in case it just goes seriously south. Covering my bases.
My daughter also asked me on monday why she had to go to her dad's on sunday nights. I told her because he loves her and wants to see her. She said she didn't like going on Sundays and preferred staying here (with my parents and I). I was very surprised by this. This wasn't her usual playing games, it was serious. Then last night she complained that being with her dad was boring because he didn't play with her and she played on her own all the time. So I'm not sure if the freezer spell is also working to begin a divide between her and him, which in the long run actually helps my case. He's not a parent that plays with his kids unless it's a video game. She likes to pretend play a lot. He also doesn't have the patience with her that you need with a young child. So even though he thinks I'm telling my daughter bad things about him all the time, he's actually doing the damage on his own.

MsFiresign01
Forum Member

Unread post by MsFiresign01 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello All,

I have a family member who is completely obsessed with getting revenge on my Mother and I. This is an old grudge started from my mother marrying my father back in the 1960's (way before I was born). She has carried on this grudge and still continues to this day doing spellwork against my family (me, my mother, brothers, and niece)....all who are connected to my mother. So, I've done all of the normal things to shut someone down; mirror boxes, AIRR rootworkers, bindings, reversals, graveyard work, you name it, I've done it.

She is well versed and knows that she is unable to perform the work herself. So, what she does is send others after us. When I say send others, she does it by getting into other peoples heads or perhaps doing spells on them and sending them after us. It took me a while to realize that it was her at the root of it but everyone who would come up as doing spellwork would be doing the exact same spells. It is unlikely that random people would all of a sudden decide to block my love life, my money, fertility, etc. These are all of her grudges. Once I shut one person down, a couple of weeks later, a different person will be doing the same spell work. For example, I started a new job a few months ago, and all of a sudden one of my coworkers turned against me, paid someone to do rootwork against me, and sabotaged me out of my job. Several readings have revealed that it is all this same person at the root of it. As we speak, she is in search of someone else to send after us. I am especially alarmed because she has no problem doing death spells and lately she has really been trying to make my mother sick.

I am just wondering, would it work to do Cut and Clear work to cut past conditions out of my life? That, along with Run, Devil, Run work on her since she is sending others? I read that it stops the devil and his imps. To me, these others are unsuspecting imps. Any advice would be helpful. She ties up money so that we are not able to fight her back. She believes that she has all bases covered but she is having an enormous amount of bad luck herself. I have an ancestor altar that I work and at one while they were keeping her away but I have no idea what is happening now. My money is blocked and I have no job. I'm doing all kinds of blockbuster, reversals, cleansings, protection, Fiery Wall, and Archangel MIchael. It's as if when it starts to get better, they go back bad. I will not go into 2017 this way. I want to move on with my life. I can't help that this woman is angry that my parents got married, that I was born, etc. Why am I paying for things I had nothing to do with?!?!?!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello MsFiresign01,

I'm so sorry you are in this mess :( Here are some thoughts I had:

Devi Spring posted some great spell ideas further up in this thread. I think they would also help you to bind this family member to stop her doing all these horrible things:

"If you have a picture of him and his hair you can absolutely bind him! Binding to keep someone from doing harm is not a negative work, in my opinion. You don't have to hot foot him to bind him.

I would make a paper dolly putting a picture of him on the face, and taping a hair to it. Name the doll after him and baptize it calling his name and spirit into it. Then dress some red thread with Fiery Wall of Protection and then start binding up that dolly telling it that it is bound against harming others - that he cannot move against your mother or your family or anyone else, that he cannot speak against them, that he cannot act against them in any way. Fold the arms, legs, and head into the body of the dolly as you do that, wrapping the thread around it to bind it.

Momma Starr has a trick to turn that dolly upside down and then put it under a heavy rock to weigh him down and keep him motionless. I like that one for this case.
Another option would be to sandwich that dolly between two holy cards of St. Michael with St. Michael facing inwards, invoking St. Michael to keep him bound and unable to harm anyone again."

You mentioned you were doing cleansings/protection, which was going to be my main bit of advice. I think if you haven't done a big Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection spell recently on all family members affected, I think you should work those Lucky Mojo spell kits (in that order):

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

I don't think Cut & Clear is the right fit here, honestly. But Run, Devil, Run sounds absolutely perfect. Use that in conjunction with your FWOP oil.

Beyond that, I think you should get an AIRR reading if you haven't gotten one recently. This is a big, complicated situation, and a reader will be able to give you more details about what you should do.

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck to you and take care.

MsFiresign01
Forum Member

Unread post by MsFiresign01 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Sister Jean!

Thanks for the response. This is actually a female family member who is well versed in root work unfortunately. This work against her has been going on for a few years now. It was Dr. E who discovered that she actually had voodoo dolls on all of us in my family. I feel that I have her bound pretty well at the moment. She is a serious spirit conjurer. Thanks to Miss Aida I was able to get the hag rider that she had sent to me and my mother's condo out. I don't feel that personally, she can do anything, but she is searching for someone else who can. That is why I was wondering if the Run, Devil, Run formula would be good for her. I am going to try that next. It's really bad because she gets sicker and weaker every time she does spell work against us and I have to bind her up and send it back. Unfortunately, it does not stop her though!

thawayiwasmade30
Forum Member

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:56 am

Out of all the candle spells I was doing to rid my now ex boyfriends mom of casting things on me, I recently found out the reason behind of casting. I recently found out my son's father is a child molester. He molested my daughter and his youngest daughter. This has been a really long road in trying to figure out why his mom was so against me. All the signs and visual dreams and many other things were showing me he was a dangerous individual pretty much someone that had a hidden past/secret. His mom was trying to break us up in fear that his secret would come out and it end up coming out anyway. I can't tell you how much hurt and pain I feel at this very moment. My life has been stripped and I don't know where or how to begin my life again. He hasn't been arrested yet, but soon he will. Sometimes I blame myself for trusting him fully but how can anyone know about a person if they seem so normal with no prior history on record of horrible things like that? I was fooled amd I believe he fooled his family to think he changed as well. But little did we all know is that when he got out of active duty, he was the same person in their eyes, but a secret to great for me to know until it was too late. Miss Cat, I want to thank you for your reading. You were right on spot with what you read about him, and you were trying to figure out the worry that you sensed in my daughter. After the rootworker broke his protection for other reasons, that's when I found out what he was doing. Also Miss Cat you said he was following the devil. He do have a demon in him. One that he talks to and one that my daughter witnessed he was holding a conversation with the night he messed with her and the day before she told me everything. One thing I'm concerned about is he killing himself in front me. I have had dreams about that. I had to literally drop out of school so I can handle all what's going on and I pretty much have went into a depression. What do I need to start the healing process and to get my life back in order?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:23 pm

Hello thawayiwasmade30,

I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this, honey :( My heart goes out to you.

Miss Cat may have her own things to say about this, but I just wanted to say that I hope you make sure you and your daughter are physically safe from this person, first and foremost. You say he's going to be arrested soon, which is great. In the meantime, stay with family, stay somewhere safe so he can't get to you. Use Fiery Wall of Protection products and pray to St. Michael to keep the two of you safe:

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

After he is jail (hopefully for a long time), take some time for yourself and for you and your daughter to be together. Seek therapy and medical help for the depression (nobody deserves to suffer with that) and find good people who support you and your healing. You could also use Lucky Mojo Healing and Tranquility products to help you find peace:

http://www.luckymojo.com/healing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/tranquility.html

You may also want to get another reading, to make sure any evil stuff from this person who was throwing on you isn't sticking around. You may need some Uncrossing work.

Take care and let us know if you need anything else.

thawayiwasmade30
Forum Member

Unread post by thawayiwasmade30 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:31 am

Thank you. I'm more concerned about my 12 month old cause he has expressed how much he miss him. I'm more alert to keep the baby close to me just in case he try to get him from me. Hopefully justice will be soon.

pinksugarcandy
Forum Member

Unread post by pinksugarcandy » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Im currently living with my father and i really dislike him but i dont move out because it is expensive. He is very invasive on my personal space and he comes into my room everyday to snoop. He has taken my things previously withtout my permission. He also wont stop bugging me to do things against my will. Ive been searching bur i cant find anything which will help keep him away. I want to sprinkle some powder all over my room so he will stay away. Basically i want him to leave me alone even though im at home. Any ideas? Thanks

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Hello pinksugarcandy,

I would recommend kind of a two pronged approach to this. For a powder to keep your dad out of your room I would recommend Fiery Wall of Protection powder. (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html). Then I would also recommend you do some prosperity work for yourself so that you can afford to move out of your father's house and have your own space. Maybe working a Steady Work spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) or a Money Drawing spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html).

Peace~

Nathen

Jp87
Forum Member

Unread post by Jp87 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:30 am

Hi my mother is so abusive towards me she's always saying I have done things I haven't she tries to controls my life lately I have stood up for myself and she has made up rumours about me turned my family against me now I can't go back to my home as she is waiting to attack so now ime left homeless with my daughter please has anyone got any advice on how to stop her or protect my self from her curses ?xx

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:30 pm

Hello, Jp87,

I am so sorry.

First, please contact a shelter for abused women. They will help you.

Then, try some protection spells

www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And, if you do go back, you may want to work with peace water and peaceful home products

www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

Wishing you and your child the very best

take care

Heatherfire
Newly Registered

Unread post by Heatherfire » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:24 pm

I’m in a situation. my Husband is very abusive. I gotten away from him countless times but he finds me and tells me he’s gonna change but ends up he never does.

I’ve tried many binding spells on him, you name it I’ve tried it. I’m tired of this man abuse.

I even called the police on him countless times. Every time the cops end up arresting me for things he’s done!!!

I honestly don’t know where to turn to or what else to try to put a end to this.

It’s like I’m living in Hell on earth with this man.

I’m asking for help please

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:01 am

Heatherfire,

Domestic abuse is very serious, their are organizations that help women relocate. You would benefit from a cut and clear spell to cut your emotional ties to this guy and to move on. Fiery wall of protection on yourself for protection. Cast off evil is another good one for you to use with this influence. You can do a destruction spell or death spell to finally end this situation in your life, certainly justified.

Cut and clear to cut emotional ties and move on: http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html

Fiery Wall to protect you: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Cast off evil: http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Destruction: http://www.luckymojo.com/destruction.html

DUME used in death spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/dume.html

Spell book on crossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/cursingandcrossing.html

Spell book on healing and getting rid of ban influences: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

Spell book on breaking relationships and punishing: DESTROYING RELATIONSHIPS
by Miss Aida
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:48 am

Hello Heatherfire,

I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. Please reach out to organizations in your area to find yourself safety and shelter. Please also scroll up through the other posts in this thread to find more advice for spellwork. Another idea I'd add to j82's great suggestions is to use a doll baby to bind this man in every way. You can learn more about doll babies here:

general-doll-baby-voodoo-doll-poppet-qu ... t8946.html

Take care of yourself.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends”