Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

MISC Healing Peaceful Home Cleansing Candle Services

Learn about the church's prayer services and candle services, and offer testimonials regarding the church's spiritual outreach ministry.
BlessedOne

Re: MISC Healing Peaceful Home Cleansing Candle Services

Unread post by BlessedOne » Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:59 am

I am hoping that someone will give me some advice on what candles to set on MISC's altar for the following situation (sorry if the story's a little long):

My brother has always been hot-tempered with a tendency to take his frustrations out on the family, especially on my mother and myself. He and I have never gotten along because of his domineering personality, and we are just too different. My mother has been living with him and his family for the past 3 years, whilst I moved away from the family. My mother has been taking care of their home and his child since she was born. However, the situation between my brother and my mother has been progressively worse, with a lot of ill feelings from my brother towards her. To cut a long story shorter, my brother seems to have grown much more tolerant towards his wife (they used to fight a lot in the past year) and less so towards my mother in the recent 6 months.

His wife, in my opinion, is selfish, self-centred and vicious in getting her own way. I feel that both she and my brother have been making use of my mother for the past few years, and now that the child is older, they don't really need her anymore plus my brother's wife quit her job a few months ago. Also due to some recent troubles that my brother had, I was threatened by his wife to make him see light otherwise she would take certain drastic measures against my brother. I did my part and helped resolve the issues, but my brother did not know this, and it ended up in a situation where his wife told him that she was the one who helped him resolve his serious problems, whilst he ended up blaming my mother and me for not supporting him. As a consequence, my brother has refused to have anything to do with me for the last 6 months, and harbours extremely strong ill will towards me and my mother. Now, my mother is not exactly a saint either to be honest. She is stubborn and quick-tempered and impatient. However, I know that she loves her children tremendously and would lay her life down for any of us.

I have certain reasons to suspect that my brother's wife has been doing some sort of work at my brother so that he is turned against my mother and myself. I know for a fact that she feels that I have some influence over my brother and also that she envies certain material level that she does not have with my brother.

My mother does not have support as the relationship between her and my father is not good. She can't/won't move out from my brother's home because of her strong emotional attachment to her grandaughter. However, I am very troubled by the way she is being treated by the couple and feeling helpless.

I am not looking to break up the couple because of the 2 year child. However, I would certainly like my brother to see light and treat my mother much better and stop whatever his wife is doing to create all these troubles between us.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Quick advice:

Brother and Mother: Peaceful Home Candles.

Your sister-in-law: Stop Gossip Candles.

If you are Catholic, add Holy Family candles.

Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

pinemarten

Unread post by pinemarten » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello,

I would like to have some candles set at MISC, but I am unsure which to request. Any advice would be appreciated.

My father is undergoing treatment for cancer (surgery and chemotherapy) and also counseling for drug and alcohol addiction. I have been burning white candles at home and praying for his doctors to make good decisions, for successful treatment of the cancer, and for his body to recover swiftly from the injury caused by the surgery and medications. Secondly, that he will feel loved and supported throughout his counseling and have success in meeting his goals for better mental health. And also I have been praying that my mother will also have comfort and strength during this time as she supports him.

My first thought was Healing Miracle, but are there any others that would work well in combination with it?

Thank you for your help.
Thank you Saint Jude, Saint Expedite, and Our Lady of Loreto for your loving help and guidance!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:27 pm

pinemarten,

I would suggest both Healing (for the surgery) and Cast off Evil (for the addictions).

Hayngirl808,

The spell, once set in motion, continues for a while. Depending on the difficulty of the situation, you may need a series of candles (a "run") to keep the work going until the outcome is as desired.

Starcaster,

You are asking for a spiritual consultation. Posting all of the reports that you were sent is not going to be of help, because none of the moderators here is a candle server at the church except for me -- and i am already doing readings for you -- so i have edited those out.

The core of your question is: "Can anyone please tell me anything else I should try to make the road opener work so I can manifest my financial desires."

I would suggest that we do a reading to see why the Road Opener candles keep coming up sooty, and to see if other forms of work (not candles) would be more beneficial in your case.
catherine yronwode

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 pm

I have a couple general questions about the candles, plus a specific one.

General questions, first. Earlier in the thread, I noticed someone was given the following advice:
If you want respect, then you are going to have to grow a spine and demand it. I would do a John the Conquer candle dressed with Crucible of Courage on it to give you some spine.
Does the mean that one candle can be dressed with more than one product? In the previous example, would that mean that you would have a single candle dressed with both John the Conqueror and Crucible of Courage products? If so, how do I know when a thing calls for one candle with multiple products versus multiple candles?

Also, when requesting the timing of lighting our candles, how specific can we get with these requests? For example, if I ordered a King Solomon Wisdom or Clarity candle, could I say "Please light on a Wednesday, during the hour of Mercury, while both hands on the clock are rising, and the moon is waxing and not void-of-course"? Or would that be overkill? I do like to get my timing optimal, but I also don't want to impose on the good people who do the candle services.

As to my specific question, I am dealing with a "healing a broken heart" situation. A broken heart that had me bouncing back and forth between "miserable, depressed, whiny sack of s--t" and "angry enough to reach for the Goofer Dust". Not to mention feeling angry at/awful about myself - and generally sluggish and beat down. After considerable cleansing/clearing work, I feel like much of the negativity has been lifted off of me, and I want to invite in healing, comfort, restoration, and the like.

To that end, I was thinking of getting a Healing candle to heal and restore my mind, body, heart, and spirit. I was thinking of, specifically, ordering a Healing candle and asking that it also be dressed with Reconciliation - in order to reconcile me with myself, if that makes any sense. Or, perhaps I should simply ask that violet leaf and balm of gilead buds be added along with the regular "healing herbs"?

Thank you in advance for any feedback offered!

EDIT: I got answers to these questions when I called the LM shop. Thanks!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Chagrinedgirl
MISC Healing Peaceful Home Cleansing Candle Services

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:52 pm

I recently had a Healing candle burned in Missionary Independent Spiritual Church for a relative undergoing major surgery. No complications, he doesn't need pain meds, and he's going home earlier than anyone anticipated. So yes, I would say that's a very good outcome. Thank you, MISC. :)
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:43 pm

That's great! The folks at MISC are such great spiritual workers.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Great results! You may also (if you have not) post a prayer at the Crystal Silence League for your relative.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:11 am

Chagrinedgirl; so happy to hear this! We don't always find out how things turn out for our candle clients and it does my heart good to hear that things are going in a positive direction for your relative.
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Eviya88

Unread post by Eviya88 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:40 am

Which candle or candles would be good for healing, forgivness and communication? Me and someone special got into a fight in August and haven't heard from him since :(

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:51 am

A Reconciliation Candle Service would be recommended.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:21 am

Hi Evlya88, Papa Newt gave you a great suggestion for a starting off point. You might also consider getting a reading to see what might be going on behind the scenes.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix - HRCC Graduate-Apprentice #1834
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

green_bee

Unread post by green_bee » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:58 am

I had a healing candle set at the altar of MISC as part of reconciliation work. Instead of just having the person I would like to reconcile with on the petition, I had both our names asking to both heal from past issues in order to be able to start anew. It's now been a little more than 2 weeks and I feel so much better, I don't think of the negative of the situation anymore. I didn't think I needed it because I know I love that person but now I know that I needed to heal too since I was pretty hurt by the whole situation.

Thank you everyone at the church and everyone who's thinking about the healing candle, go for it it's surely working for me :)

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 am

Hello,
I don't know if I have posted in the correct place (apologies if not) but I think I may be looking for some healing candles of some description set. I have had several candles lit for me by the MISC over the last few months to help my work along and although I personally saw no signs etc I trusted in them and that they would back up my work as I do all of the fabulous LM products, and I felt that the readings that I had back always had very useful advice in them.

This past week I had a few more candle reports and I have seen almost instant results. Firstly, The Dr Hernandez candle report stated that my surgery would go well, but as it needed to be relit, there may be obstacles until I'm fully recovered. The candle report came on Monday, my surgery was on Tuesday and went smoothly, last night came the obstacles in the form of several severe infections.
I also had reconciliation and return to me candles and a break up candle lit. I had a visitor on the evening following my surgery who gave me news that completely agreed with the candle reports. Although I believed and trusted in the candles before, now I really have witnessed the power and reliability of the candles and staff who set the candles and perform the divination. Thank you.

I would like to have some advice please as to what candles I should have lit now as I would like more candles set today. Firstly, for me to help my recovery both physically and mentally, secondly to help a friend who seems to be unwell as they are eating very little, losing too much weight and working all the hours God sends after having a very rough time in their personal life in many different ways so far this year (I currently burn 3 pale blue candles in a triangle with a petition and doll baby of the person in the middle, 1 candle dressed in cast off evil oil, 1 in clarity oil and 1 in blessing oil to help them) and finally a candle set to remove obstacles between me and the individual I have just mentioned, as I don't know whether to go for a road opener or a block buster.

Thanks x

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 pm

Hi maria84,

A combo of Healing and Blessing is a good choice for your own personal recovery efforts.

For your friend, Blessing and Healing are also well advised. With regards to the choice between Road Opener and Blockbuster, it really depends on how stubborn the situation is and how long-standing. If you need a gentle nudge toward a new and better way to interact, Road Opener works; if there's a Berlin Wall between the two of you, then Blockbuster would be the way to go. You might also want to follow the one you choose with a Return to Me candle - often they're only considered in romantic work, but they can be quite useful to reconcile friendships as well.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Angelkitty

Unread post by Angelkitty » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Thank you aura. I have taken your advice and placed my order for two healing candles to begin with (I may also get two blessing candles later in the week, but as I am off work, I'm not sure about my sick pay and whether I'll be able to afford them until I check, for now I'll keep using my LM Blessing oil on candles when I'm feeling up to my work.

After re-reading the candle report that suggested some form of road opener may be needed, I decided upon the blockbuster. The report stated that there may be some "serious issues" delaying the reconciliation, so to me serious issues=Berlin wall. I am feeling very unwell at the moment and the fact that I can leave some of my work in the wonderfully capable hands of LM and MISC staff gives me confidence in knowing my work is having a helping hand and one less thing to worry about whilst recovering.

Thank you x

Madam Sol

Unread post by Madam Sol » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:02 pm

One week ago I received tragic news. My husband came rushing in telling me his sister was stabbed in the back, she was in the ICU in San Jose. So of course we rush off to the hospital to see about her. Being that we both work for MS CAT and are students as well, all of our co workers and wonderful boss got to work. In a short time we had a blue 4" altar candle (emergency light) lit; for healing. That same evening we had a healing vigil candle (fixed, dressed and lit) then placed on the altar at work.

The first few days our candle burned clear not dark and hazy. So as to be expected my sister in law got stronger. She worked hard at it. She was released from the hospital.

Two days ago the candle finished its burn; it became dark and hazy some glitters and label burned. We got a call yesterday that she had been taken in for an emergency surgery and came through it ok and is now recovering.

It seemed to be we were in the clear and the candle showed there would be change in that situation. So for us to do now is maintain faith and trust in the process and the work we do on our own.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:31 pm

Oh, Madam Sol, i am so sorry to hear this. The candles sustain out prayers, but they also reveal the future.

I had a similar situation with a friend who was in the hospital for surgery after a vehicular accident and the Healing candle was clear until suddenly it cracked, right at the left hand of the figure on the label, and wax poured gently out of the crack. She recovered except that her left hand did not recover full mobility; the candle showed us that this would be the case, and it came true.
catherine yronwode

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:42 pm

This past weekend I created a freezer spell to freeze out [name] and all other potential love rivals, i used the very long petition found on the “freezer spell questions forum” (cat’s all purpose example) ;) ... but out of curiousity is there a candle that could back up the work of a freezer spell? :)

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:03 pm

the light1,

Top of my head I think of commanding to tell them what to do, break up would be acceptable as well. Barberry is a good herb to work with as it bars people from doing something, so is knot weed to tie someone up and prevent them from doing something.

commanding candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-command ... ntrol.html

Break up candle: http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-break-up.html

Barberry: http://www.herbmagic.com/barberry.html

Knot weed: http://www.herbmagic.com/knot-weed.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

thelight1

Unread post by thelight1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:35 pm

Perfect. Thanks J82!

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:53 pm

Hello, thelight1 --

Since you posted in the MISC Healing Peaceful Home Cleansing Candle Services area, I would like to add that in addition to freezing out your love rivals, you may wish to set a back-up light for domestic love or sexual intensity; that is, to freeze the rivals away with your in-home spell, but to entrust MISC to keep the home fires burning. I suggest a candle for you from among the following:

Stay At Home
Stay With Me
Love Me
Fire of Love
Marriage
Peaceful Home

Best of luck to you.

Click here for Candle Services at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church

World-Wide Prayer Network at The Crystal Silence League

Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook