Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

dollbabyapprentice

Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 am

Hey ya’ll! I have a question.

Am I still able to put a curse or a hex on somebody that I have frozen out of my life? I understand that the freezer spell is to stop people from being able to harm you or even reach you in any way but can I still reach them? Like can I still curse them even if I have frozen them out of my life?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:08 am

dollbabyapprentice,

Yes you can still reach them and curse them not an issue.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:03 am

Thanks! Also, Will they be able to harm me back or will the freezer spell stop them?

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:55 am

Hello dollbabyapprentice,

It's hard to say for sure. I think as a good rule of thumb it's good to put up protection when doing any cursing work.

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:23 am

Thanks! I have just one more question,

If I was to get a little container, place pictures of about 10 people that I want to freeze out with there names written on the back, then fill the container up with water and place it in the freezer.. would it still be a potent freezer spell?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:48 am

dollbabyapprentice,

The question stems around the concept of "strength" , which is a multifaceted question: your personal ability, the prayer, petition, Gods will etc. A freezer spell is a very effective spell to freeze people out of your life ( or situations), now if its against Gods will and the answer is no, then it wont happen, God is the ultimate decider of events. Adding 10 people is a lot, is the purpose to freeze them all together? Do they all know each other? Or is this a job to freeze out 10 people you dont want in your life, rather unrelated? If you can focus on them and keep it focused while you pray and prepare the jar then great. Only issue I have with too many people in a container is if one is resisting or fighting the work its hard to tell which one since 10 are in the jar.

Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:10 am

Good points, j82!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:32 am

Thank you Catherine and j82.

Yes, I told him I will pay the damage. We were emailing last week and i didn't reply his last mail. Then he texted me Wed says don't worry to pay i will take care of that. Then i replied , I will pay because it was my fault i apologized. Then he replied, says no need to pay you bought lots of gifts for me. I did not reply yet. he texted Wed middle of the day and i replied later in the night then he reply in 2 hours. I feel he miss me. I strongly feel that. I don't know stay contact or give him time to make miss me?

I did a animal tongue freezer spell. I got her photo and cut around her head wet in the Alum water with the petition. I add poppy seed and chillie in the petition before fold. Add more poppy seeds in the tongue insert photo and petition and closed the tongue with needles and put it in the jar with Alum and vinegar. I prayed on the jar angrily and put in the freezer. I wrote petition her name and birth year and month. don't know the date. and "stop talking to my man" "Mary you're frozen from now"

I don't work. When i search jobs this break up happened. Then went counselling and she suggest take some time for my self. Because of my depression not a good Idea to start working. But Now i want to work. Be my self, stand on my own. I dropped my resume and looking for jobs now. My financial situation is bad now. I placed my 3rd order and received 2nd order yesterday. Getting ready for that will post about it on right forum.
Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:42 am

awdmoon+

Stay in contact. The advice to "give him time to miss me" is, in my experience, BAD advice. Do not barrage him with contacts. Do not stalk him online or offline. Do not argue with him. Do not call him only to weep or cry.

Simply try, as soon as possible, to return to the same frequency of contact, form of contact, and degree of intimacy you used to have.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:07 pm

Hey J82,

All of them know each other but the intent is to freeze them out of me and my lovers life. They are all constantly meddling in my life and in my relationship and I want them all frozen out.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Thanks Catherine,
I did text today regarding pay for the damage i did. He does not want me to pay because he know I cannot afford. i told him i will pay step by step. I was careful keep it nice and did some jokes. I don't want him to feel I am trying to get back with him, then he will pull away. I don't know how and what to do find reasons to contact him. He might thinks i play a trick. But he is much better now and he joked too, saying "John forgive and pay too". I told i will pay. i am trying to keep him contact, if i pay him little by little. Otherwise hard to find a reason to contact him. He knows that i am not doing that and told him did not want to be friend. But looks like he is trying to keep going contact too. I stay control and don't want to be needy.
He lied to me And went out with that woman. Someone phoned me about where they were drinking and i went there I couldn't control my self beccause he told me he doesn't want go with her anymore. But same day he went out with her.Otherwise i would not do something like that. I have full faith of my spells i do. And all your advice very helpful. Continue to seek your advice.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 am

awdmoon+,

You will have to make excuses to reach out to him. You can dress a card, money, letters, anything you give to him with powders to help with reconciliation. You two are not in a relationship you have to control your temper and not act out, it works against your work.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:33 am

Hello,
I did a freezer spells, they are
1. one is with vinegar, petition, poppy seeds.
2. Animal tongue with a target photo, petition, chillie, poppy, black pepper.
this one i create and came to mind and did it. want to know your opinion.

Got a target photo and separate from waist freeze her private aria part with poppy and petition. My intention was freeze her sexual need or sex with my man.
Your thoughts.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:20 pm

awdmoon+

What was the petition in the vinegar and freezer. Did you add the girl only to the petition in the jar? Remember only to add the person to freeze out of the persons life.

The work was sound to freeze someone out and freeze out the persons body. Alum is a great item to use to pucker up a mouth or even a sex drive like alum water froze over the private parts.

awdmoon+

Unread post by awdmoon+ » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi JayDee,
Sorry, did not post all infor. Yes, I did it in alum water and I add only that woman. I put her photo in first jar. I put her photo wet in alum water and in animal tongue.
Would like to know the 3rd one i did is, fine? got her hip area of photo and wet it alum and freeze it. Will this help to freeze her sex, freezing photo of hip area?

Oh i forgot. i did a pear freeze too with her photo to freeze her sex.
I did four different freezer spells for this woman.
Thank you

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:40 am

awdmoon+

yes it would help to freeze and pucker her up to prevent sex. You can add a shell or other symbol of female anatomy to freeze her out. Example a pickle is used to freeze or control a mans sexual nature.

metalhead1

Unread post by metalhead1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:51 am

Could I do a binding love spell to get a person to fall in love with me by using a freezer spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:23 am

metalhead1,

No, that will not work.

Freezer spells slow down or stop people or situations. They are cold, remote, and silent. They do not encourage love.

Please read this web page i wrote about freezer spells as part of my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" to learn how we use freezer spells in African-American folk magic:

ICE BOX AND FREEZER SPELLS in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

ttarr
Newly Registered

Unread post by ttarr » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:24 pm

Good day everyone!

I have a few questions to ask about freezer spells.

1) My first question is I have a manager in a honey jar. Can I use a lemon spell to get her off my back in addition to honey jar? She is still a pest.

2) Second, Can I freeze someone from putting something negative on my credit report before it happens?

3) With respect to situation number two, should I do an ammonia spell too?

Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:51 pm

ttar --

1) How interesting! I just answered this same question a few hours ago in a different thread. The person i replied to wanted to use a freezer spell and a honey spell on the same person at the same time. You want to use a freezer spell, a lemon spell, and a honey spell on the same person at the same time. This is what i wrote:

What is your goal?

Why would you want to freeze someone, to stop them in their tracks, to make them cold as ice and cast away from human warmth -- and then try to sweeten them up to be nice to you almost immediately thereafter? You were not being nice when you put them in the freezer -- why should they be nice to you and believe your honeyed approaches now?

There are two common spells that use both a freezer spell and a sugar or honey spell -- but in nether of them is the SAME PERSON both frozen and sweetened.

In a typical court case spell, the lying tongues and chattering bad report of wicked witnesses ,and malign police, and the district attorney are all frozen, while one's own lawyer, and the helpful witnesses, and the judge, and the jury are sweetened.

In a typical love triangle case, the intrusive rival is frozen out and the confused lover is sweetened so that arguments and troubles will become a thing of the past.

Unless there was a mistake made and a radical change of heart occurred, during which the freezer work was repented of and discarded, i cannot understand the concept of freezing and then sweetening the same person in short succession -- and i cannot see any reason why one would do both jobs at the same time on the same person.

2) Yes you can.

3) No, an ammonia spell is only for a condition that exists in the present time. It will not prevent something that has not yet happened.
catherine yronwode

ttarr
Newly Registered

Unread post by ttarr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Thank you Catherine..Darn it, I wished I caught that in the other thread. I was trying to sift through as much as I could to find similar question. However, I’m glad that I was able to obtain information before putting it in action...

Is there anything else to add in addition to the honey that can keep her from being a pest or breathing down my neck?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:32 pm

ttarr --

This is the freezer spell thread. If you are going to continue the honey spell and you want to add to it, with a second spell, then i suggest that you take your questions to one of the general condition or situation threads -- which are not spell-specific -- in the area on money, jobs, co-workers, managers, and bosses. I can reply there without hijacking this thread, which is about spells for freezing, icing, and leaving in the cold people whom one does not like.

I suggest:
Protection on the Job from Difficult Co-Worker Boss Employee
protection-on-the-job-from-difficult-co ... 26081.html
catherine yronwode

ttarr
Newly Registered

Unread post by ttarr » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Ohhhhhh ok! Will do and thank you very much Catherine 😃😃

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:56 am

Hi,

This is an expansion on a scenario I presented in another thread just the other day (General Love Spells). I was recommended to check out this thread for ideas but there are SOOO MANY pages to go through (Like, 35) and I haven’t yet quite found anything that would help with my particular scenario.

Ok, so the gist of it is that there is this girl that I have been working to win her affections. So far that seems to be slowly manifesting but to skip all of the irrelevant details for the sake of keeping the thread organized, I want to keep all other love rivals at bay so that I can have this girl to myself without having to worry about any other guy trying their hands at her (She is beautiful and attracts A LOT of them), hence the reason why I was referred to this thread.

But as stated in the premise, unless I overlooked something I couldn’t quite find any particular info on a freezer spell that would keep any and all love rivals away from my intended target. Like, I know that I could write the petition stating what I want (without including her name in it, of course) but would there be any herbs or specific container and directions to use?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:11 am

Jdsmooth85,

I've been keeping up with your posts in the other thread. We certainly hope you get the girl!

So within the pages you should have run across a multitude of freezer spells that will serve your purpose. They may not describe your exact situation but the premise is the same.

One thing you can do is take a piece of parchment paper and on one side write the names of your competitors. If their names are unknown you can use a generic substitute like "the men who wish to steal the heart of the woman I desire". On the other side, write a petition to silence them to freeze their ability to speak to your love interest or sour their words. Take a lemon and cut it in half. Place the name-paper/petition inside of one half of the lemon. Sprinkle atop Lucky Mojo brand confusion powder and inflammatory confusion powder. After this, pour on some alum water if you wish you stop them from talking to her completely or Lucky Mojo brand Four Thieves Vinegar if you wish to sour the way they speak to her. Place the other half of the lemon on top and secure it with needles or black pins.

Good luck
The Future is in Your Hands,

Dr. Keith Darensbourg, Ch.D
Correspondence Course Graduate #2132G

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:10 am

Dr. Darensbourg, thanks for the suggestion. I have made note of it and will definitely give this a shot when I am able to get all the items together!

While I was waiting on a response earlier, I took that time to also read up on banishing oil in the forum. I was thinking that maybe I could do the freezer spell as well as perform some type of banishing spell to backup the freezer spell. I know that should definitely keep unwanted love rivals away from her.

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:40 am

Yes, banishing products would definetly work to your benefit as well. You're welcome. Best wishes and we'd love to hear how it all turns out!

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:22 am

Dr. Darensbourg,

I was just thinking about the spell suggestion you provided above. I have a question about the Confusion powder in particular. Now, I know that it obviously supposed to cause confusion, but in regards to the case at hand (freezing love rivals) how exactly would the Confusion powder fit into the work? I hope you get what I am asking here.

Could I dress the lemon half with Banishing oil in lieu of Confusion powder?

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:55 am

Hey jdsmooth85

My apologies for the 'confusion (no pun intended) but I understand what you're asking. So the spell I was suggesting wasn't to drive them away but to rather confuse their speech and make them come off as idiots and not making amy sense if they attempt to talk to her. Freezing their tongues if you will.

I said that banishing products would work but what I didn't do was
refer you go the proper thread on that one. It would not go here as they are freezing and banishing are two different types of working.

So while you can banish them, you will not incorporate it into a freezing spell. Freezing is to hold something in place or put a stop to something. Banishing is to rid them away.

jdsmooth85

Unread post by jdsmooth85 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 am

AAAAH! I get it now!

Thanks so much for clarifying both aspects of my question!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:59 am

No problem at all! I'm glad it made sense.

Check out this forum as well. It may give you more ideas...
hot-foot-to-drive-away-rivals-enemies-b ... -t678.html

LoveGoddesses

Unread post by LoveGoddesses » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:02 am

I am new on this forum And I was curious where can I hear more information on freezing spells? Or is there a book on this subject?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:30 am

Hi LoveGoddesses,

I have moved your post to the correct area of the forum. In the future, please do a search using the little search bar in the upper right corner of the page and you will find what you're looking for.

Please read through these pages and if you still have questions, you can ask us here. But please read first, as chances are your questions have already been asked and answered.

Good luck.
HRCC Graduate #1909 - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Administrator

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Hey everyone.
So I’m currently doing some love drawing work on a man I’m interested and I’ve gotten signs and now even movement! Things seem to slowly but surely coming together. I had a reading that confirmed my spell work is working and to continue but there may be 1 or 2 other women he’s interested in as well but I’m not sure who these women are. I plan to burn a black candle with lucky mojo separation oil on it, roll it in black pepper and alum powder to cause break up and stop communication and write on the candle “all my romantic rivals” but as for the petition paper I’m a little confused. Should I write his name with dob 3 times, turn the paper and then write “all romantic rivals crossing over his name? And then in a circle around that write “all my romantic rivals stay from and separate from John Doe”?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi SugarLoveHoney,

For the romantic rivals, I would put them in a freezer spell to stop them from gaining any ground with your man. I've moved your post to the thread on freezer spells, where you can read through the pages for advice on how to perform this spell.

I hope this helps. Good luck.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Miss Athena does the freezer spell work as a break up/separation spell though? Will it work if my love interest is having sex with the other women?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:23 am

Hi SugarLoveHoney,

No, it is not a break up spell, it simply puts rivals on ice. If your target is in a relationship with someone else, or having sex with them, you would need to do break up work to separate them as a separate spell. Search the forum for those threads, as we have a number of discussions on break up situations and spells.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Yeah that’s what I was planning to do in the first place, but as I was saying earlier is I’m not sure how to make a petition for unknown rivals so I was hoping someone could help me with what I asked earlier if that was the correct way to make a petition for my tartget and unknown rivals?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:24 pm

SugarLoveHoney,

Here is how Miss Cat has suggested to write it

"All interfering bitches, all jealous love rivals, all unknowing love rivals, all inquisitive rival women in search of sex, all street walking whores, all amateur porn makers, all professional porn actresses, all professional escorts, all call girls, all lonely ladies in search of men, all wandering harpies, all drunken one-night-standers, all stoned women in search of money for drugs, all potential rival mates, all bad-ass relationship-breakers, all gay men, all rival women seeking marriage, all rival women seeking money, all rival women seeking sex, all rival woman wanting a man to give them a child, all rival women looking for financial stability, all rival women who want a home, all women between the ages of 9 and 99 who would interfere with, attempt to displace, or damage my love life in any way, at any time, for any reason, or on any whim, you are FROZEN IN ICE and COLD AS ICE and KEPT ON ICE, unmoving, in darkness, isolated, and away!"

It can also be found in Miss Aidas book on destroying relationships: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

You do not write or include the person you want to keep in your life on the petition when adding to the freezer just the people, another example with a known person would be: Jane doe I completely freeze you out of my love relationship, you are cold as ice, unmoving completely away.

Cats free information on freezer spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm

Hey Jaydee thank you for that information but I’m actually wanting to know how to write a petition for a candle spell for Separation between my target and women who’s names are unknown to me. Not really sure why my posts have been put in the freezer spell section because I was wondering about petitions for a separation candle spell. The freezer spell is great but I already have one going from January and now I wanted to do a candle spell..

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:34 pm

SugarLoveHoney,

The petition would be written the same way as the quote JayDee posted from Miss Cat. Any of those that apply will suffice for your separation work.

You can still browse around the separation forum for other ideas.

ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-break-ups- ... e-f45.html

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:44 pm

Hi SugarLoveHoney,

I moved your post here because you said you wanted to stop women whom your man may have an interest in and that you did not know who they were. It was the appropriate solution to that problem.

Now, if you want to work separation products on him and other women he's in a relationship with, carve the candle with his name and for the other women, just write something along the lines of "all love rivals, known and unknown" or words to that effect. Typically separation spells are done between a couple but since you indicate there may be multiple rivals for his attention, you will have to work with the plural.

SugarLoveHoney

Unread post by SugarLoveHoney » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:47 pm

Thank you Miss Athena and Dr Darensbourg! 😊
One more question..I write my targets name and “all love rivals” downwards on the Candle, correct? Thanks again!

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:27 am

SugarLoveHoney,

You are very welcome.

You want to write the names bottom up. Be sure to visit the forum I posted for you. That will be the appropriate forum for all separation work and we want to be sure to stay on topic here.

Good luck!

Bcant64
Newly Registered

Unread post by Bcant64 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:54 pm

Hello lovelies,
I saw a freezer spell and I want to do it but I don't have access to his urine or semen. Could I just use soiled underwear and vinegar?

Miss Nikki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Nikki » Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Greetings, Bcant64!

I would like to welcome you to our wonderful forum, and congratulate you on your first post! Most freezer spells are not that difficult, and substitutions can be used. However, the substitutions have to be from the person that you are placing the spell upon. It can be his hair, nails, underwear he has stained (not washed), a used cigarette, etc... I'm sure you get the picture. Vinegar is also fine. Remember you are freezing this person in his tracks. So whatever he is doing that you don't want him to will stop.

I gave my brother to do a freezing spell on his next door neighbor that was causing him a lot of trouble including stealing his car. He did the spell. The next day, the neighbor moved, and my brother has never heard from the neighbor since.

Good luck on all your endeavors!

Miss Nikki
Why would you want to fit in, when you were BORN TO STAND OUT?

Invaderjosie

Unread post by Invaderjosie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:12 am

Hello!
I ordered some stuff from the store but unfortunately my situation has changed that I feel I need to do something now. My husband had an affair, I stepped away and focused on myself and started to move on. On Thursday the other woman called to tell me that he loved me and she will not be in the way. He called later asking for reconciliation. I asked that he block her and tell her they can not be friends. She later confess her feelings and manipulate him into to second guessing his decision. I am tired of her drama. We have a 16 month child and another on the way. This is a sick game to her and my children are getting hurt. Is the vinegar something I can do today to stop her from harassing my husband?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:27 am

Hi Invaderjosie,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to see you here.

I am very sorry that you're going through this drama with this woman.

You have several angles from which to work on this situation. You could indeed put her in a vinegar jar to sour her life as a form of revenge, but that may not stop her behavior.

My best advice is to put her in a freezer spell, which will put her "on ice" and freeze her actions.

As you can see, I have moved your post to the thread on freezer spells, so you can read through the advice and ideas here to help you perform this spell on her. I think this will give you your best chance of stopping her momentum.

If you have physical access to her or her home, you can also lay tricks to Hot Foot her out of town. This would be a good supportive effort to cutting her out of the picture. You can find Hot Foot products here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-hot-foot.html

I do hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in getting rid of this woman. Please keep us posted!

Invaderjosie

Unread post by Invaderjosie » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Thank you for the suggestion. I was thinking since I do not have her last name I use her picture and wrap it around petition paper. I wanted to use poppy seeds, black pepper and crushed red pepper inside a lemon. I would wet the photo and paper with vinegar. I have a binding oil from an local shop (unfortunately closed today) and annoit a black candle. After that seal the lemon with 9 pins and place it in a jar of vinegar and lemon juice.
Should I use Miss Cat’s petition and substitute her name in it? Or just write her name 13 times and ask her to stop and leave my husband and family alone?

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:47 pm

Hi Invaderjosie,

If you want to pursue your plan of putting her in a vinegar jar, just know that may not stop her from interfering with your husband and family. It is designed to curse someone, which is a different intent.

To stop her interference, I still think a freezer spell would be the way to go.

Please also note that this forum is to help customers in their use of Lucky Mojo products. We can't advise on work you're doing using oils purchased from other retailers. Thank you for understanding.

Good luck!

Invaderjosie

Unread post by Invaderjosie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:08 am

Hello miss Athena!
Thank you for your response. I was confused and was reading the freezer spell about causing harm while binding them. I did do just the freezer spell inside a lemon and it looks like it is working because she is no longer trying to communicate with my husband.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:36 pm

Invaderjosie ,

Freezer spell freezes people out of your life, the lemon stick that person into a sour existence and freezes them out of the persons life in a sour way. Oil you would want to use in working that lucky mojo carries is break up to end their relationship in anyway: friend, lover, coworker, and hotfoot to send her away for good. You can read more about those products here

Break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Hotfoot: http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
Milder version of break up would be separation: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
A book by Miss Aida on breaking up relationships and love rivals: http://www.luckymojo.com/destroyingrelationships.html

veggie4life

Unread post by veggie4life » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 pm

Hello,
I have had great success with a freezer spell going on three years. Three of the five people (they were the adult versions of mean girls) left town a few months after the jar was created. The other two politely smile or nod when I see them which is roughly twice per month at department meetings. Last summer, the other three girls returned to visit a friend at work. I found out about this upon returning from vacation out of town. I credit the jar with making sure our paths did not cross.

I am now conducting a job search in my hometown (to be closer to family). Unfortunately, one of the most aggressive members of the group has made her home there. She was discredited professionally after attempting to spread gossip about me at work. She blamed me for her downfall.

I am now wondering if the jar will still work to keep her away from me if I move back home. I was going to discharge it since it had done it’s job but maybe keep it for now?

Thanks!
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered
Thank you Dr. Hernandez
Thank you St. Peregrine

Miss Athena
Site Admin

Unread post by Miss Athena » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi veggie4life,

I would keep it going if there's a chance your paths may cross again. It's been working for you, so let it keep working for you.

veggie4life

Unread post by veggie4life » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Thank you, I’ll keep it going.
Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered
Thank you Dr. Hernandez
Thank you St. Peregrine

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:58 pm

I did a lemon freezer spell to keep someone away from my child but it doesnt seem to be working, shes already trying to make plans to see them. The only way she hasnt yet is because i said they didnt feel good. Should i redo the spell or phrase my petition differently? I did a lemon with her picture and the petition written on the back, stuffed the picture in, then put in my herbs and vinegar and closed it with needles, wrapped in foil and into the freezer.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Ngu,

General good advice is if an item is not working to move on to a new job to try. Though I would make sure I gave the work enough time to manifest. A general guide is 3 days for signs, 3 weeks movement and look for manifestation in about 3 weeks. Of course they can come at other times but its a good guide. If Im not seeing signs or movement I would move to a new working. You may also be interested in separation to keep them apart: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Dr Darensbourg
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Darensbourg » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:09 am

Hi Ngu,

There's a lot here. From the look of it It seems like you did some solid Conjure work to me but there's very little information to go off of here to understand what could be at the core of the issue.

For example, is there a legal influence which says that this person has the right to see the child or is it family member who has rights? All of these things can play a role in the success or failure of a spell.

At the same time, you don't know that spell is not working either because you stated they are making plans to see your child but that has not come to fruition yet and we don't know, can't know that it will until that time.

I would have a reading done on the matter. Try AIRR or Hoodoo Psychics if you are unable to perform one for yourself.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Ngu

Unread post by Ngu » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:43 am

Its the girlfriend of their dad. So she has no rights to see them but he does (which im fine with him, im trying to get us back together). I will definitely get a reading done. Thank you for the advice Jaydee and Dr. Darensbourg!

MrsSchaeffer2020

Unread post by MrsSchaeffer2020 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:55 am

When I decided I wanted to be back with my love, I immediately did a freezer spell including Miss Cat's amazing petition. I put it in the freezer and forgot about it. This morning something told me to go check it. When I did, I saw that a tip of the petition paper was sticking out and was not frozen at all. I immediately covered it with water and placed it back in the freezer. I am going to deploy a completely new one a few minutes after I post this. Should I get rid of the one that had the petition paper sticking out?

Thank you in advance.
"I'm not doing work for 'signs,' I'm doing work for success." ScorpioKate

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”